Work Experience in home health care provider victoria Rhodes - San Francisco, CA February 2016 to November 2017 My responsibilities included assessing the physical and mental health needs of each patient, administering medications, assisting with any daily need the patients may have, cooking, cleaning, bathing the patients, general first aid in case of emergency, scheduling any appointments the patient may need, and providing warm and comforting health care to the patients I was assigned to. youth In Transition case manager/ assistant director Albuquerque Youth in Transtion - Albuquerque, NM August 2009 to February 2015 At Youth o Transition I was responsible for managing a day time homeless shelter occupied by up to forty clients at a time. I was also a case manager for up to thirteen clients at a time. This part of my employment called on me to refer clients to the proper agencies, setting up appointments for clients, and helping them take the proper steps to become housed and productively create harm reduction programs and services and street outreach. and in some cases obtain and maintain sobriety. Citi cards customer service and sales representative Citi Card Services - Albuquerque, NM August 2005 to September 2009 At Citi cards. I was responsible for taking a high number of inbound calls and assisting account holders in managing credit accounts, changing and enhancing accounts, and problem resolution. Education university of New Mexico in psychology, sociology Skills CUSTOMER SERVICE /SALES ASSOCIATE I am an experienced customer service and sales representative having experience in both a call center setting handling in and outbound calls as well as dealing with customers face to face. I have excellent written and verbal communication skills and am detail oriented and genuinely enjoy helping others. I have excellent problem solving skills and am adept in conflict resolution. I consistently meet and exceed sales goals set forth by my employer and am able to work well in a team setting or on an individual level. relocate: Anywhere Authorized to work in the US for any employer Work Experience in home health care provider victoria Rhodes - San Francisco, CA February 2016 to November 2017 My responsibilities included assessing the physical and mental health needs of each patient, administering medications, assisting with any daily need the patients may have, cooking, cleaning, bathing the patients, general first aid in case of emergency, scheduling any appointments the patient may need, and providing warm and comforting health care to the patients I was assigned to. youth In Transition case manager/ assistant director Albuquerque Youth in Transtion - Albuquerque, NM August 2009 to February 2015 At Youth o Transition I was responsible for managing a day time homeless shelter occupied by up to forty clients at a time. I was also a case manager for up to thirteen clients at a time. This part of my employment called on me to refer clients to the proper agencies, setting up appointments for clients, and helping them take the proper steps to become housed and productively create harm reduction programs and services and street outreach. and in some cases obtain and maintain sobriety. Citi cards customer service and sales representative Citi Card Services - Albuquerque, NM August 2005 to September 2009 At Citi cards. I was responsible for taking a high number of inbound calls and assisting account holders in managing credit accounts, changing and enhancing accounts, and problem resolution. Education university of New Mexico in psychology, sociology Skills CUSTOMER SERVICE, RECEPTIONIST, RETAI
- case manager/ assistant director at Youth In Transition
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General
- University of New Mexico - psychology
Employment Case Manager Assistant St. Vincent Catholic Charities Organization in Lansing with refugee department to work as interpreter for Arabic Language and support the client with all agencies and government organization such as applied for immigration documentation and meeting with employment group interview with transportation that support the client and achieving the target of the organization.
- Case manager assistant- STVCC. USA at St. Vincent Catholic Charities Organization
- Client Representative at Al Ain Municipality
- Project Manager at Remco -Electromechanical
- Senior Projects Coordinator at Remco -Electromechanical
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor degree and energy mnanagement Specialist - Energy management
- - Energy Management Specialist
I as a case Manager Assistant educate and encourage mothersto be and all mothers on the important of Breastfeeding,Making breastfeeding time a bounding time for mother and child, encourage mothers to always keep to their appointment,connect mother to resources in the community make sure mother have insurance , case management ,participate in event planning ,a home visitor
- Case Manager Assistant at Health Start Southeast Chicago
- Playground and Lunchroom Supervisor/Librarian at Immaculate Conception Catholic School
- Part-time worker at Aminci Hospital Plateau
- Receptionist at J. S. Olotu Chambers, Plateau State
1 year at this Job
- Health Quality Awarded Certificate of Participation
- Associate degree, in Office Administration and Management - Office Administration and Management
- High School Diploma
Probation and monitoring agency designed to provide education and supervision for DUI and drug offenders. Case Manager Assistant
Provides case management and administrative support to the program director and case managers in a fast paced environment, including monitoring clients through the Virginia Ignition Interlock program, coordinating with Virginia court staff to ensure state compliance, corresponds with clients regarding various aspects of their court ordered case, enters and maintains confidential client data in ASAP systems, assists the Virginia circuit and general district courts in activities designed to effectively address substance abuse cases in a timely manner.
• Manages the Traffic Records Electronic System (TREDS) to provide accurate, timely and detailed information on clients being monitored by the Interlock program.
• Coordinates with the commission on VASAP, in addition to interlock vendors to ensure client participation, compliance, and quality assurance of vendor equipment.
• Responsible for the identification of offenders charged with driving under the influence through monitoring programs designed to ensure compliancy with Virginia state law.
• Prepares and submits licensing and interlock documentation for use in Virginia's circuit and general district court.
- Case Manager Assistant at Chesapeake Bay ASAP
- Inventory Specialist at Verizon Wireless
- Operation Specialist at Verizon Wireless
- Customer Service Technician at Solectron/Flextronics
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Telecommunications
4500 Stuart Street Columbia, SC 29207 United States 11/2015 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0303 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 7 Case Manager Assistant (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As Case manager assistant works under the supervision of the Nurse Case Managers providing general support. Provides administrative assistance to include electronic medical record entry, maintenance of files, database creation, and maintenance, faxing of documents and booking of patient appointments. Maintains confidentiality of all information discovered during the process of routine activities. Assists with on-call requirements to provide the around-the-clock point of contact service to regional inquiries. Gathers clinical data and other pertinent information from the civilian and military institutions. As a Case Manager Assistant uses knowledge, skills, and ability to recognize the critical condition and immediately coordinate with a supervisor, appropriate health care. Consults with supervisor or appropriate health care team to discuss and make decisions on issues involved in the continuum of care. Obtains updates of patient status from hospitalized sites and communicates to the supervisor or appropriate clinical service to coordinate patient care needs. Helps identify and define required actions as part of a multi-systems evaluation. Assists with preparing preliminary health care need plan that addresses clinical goals/requirements and other matters relating to health care costs and support to the patient during and after hospitalization. Assists in coordinating and obtaining services and resources needed by the patient or the patient's family per provider recommendation. Communicates and coordinates on a daily basis with service members' unit point of contact, other MTF clinical areas, patient administration services, civilian hospitals and other types of the treatment facility to meet health care needs of service members. Uses assessment skills to identify service assignment and coordinate to obtain the appropriate level of care, either in and MTF or civilian sector. Coordinates with hospital schedulers and clinics for both MACH and external treatment organizations to monitor and facilitate all patient appointments in a timely manner. Coordinates patient transportation with local and regional sites. Assists in maintaining a computer-based information record for inputting data on an as needed basis. Collects and disseminates all demographic information related to the hospitalized service member. Uses interpersonal skills to communicate with family, and other interested parties, pertinent information related to service members' status. Maintains proficiency in computer and communication skills and recognizes the sensitivity of information obtained. Assist in managing data, tracking service member location, developing report documents to monitor quality of care issues and goals of the regional program Supervisor: Kayla Bryant (803-751-0672) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes US Army Medical Command (Bassett Army Community Hospital) 4706 Gaffney Rd Fort Wainwright, AK 99703 United States
- Case Manager Assistant at US Army Medical Command
- Health System Specialist/Master Scheduler at Series
- Medical Support Assistant at Series
- Administrative Assistant Support at Series
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Master's - Buisness Administration with minor in Healthcare Administration
*Assist Medical Management team with projects, administrative issues, licensure issues, projects and typing as needed.
*Cover reception desk/phones when/as needed.
*Check Eagle One Support email inbox throughout the day for new nurse task referrals, assigning to other Admin staff as appropriate or needed.
*Triage activities and ensuring all tasks are covered and completed, including addition of providers,
facilities, employer/adjustor information, attorneys, and changes in Eagle One charting records as needed, etc.
* Demonstrate efficiency in utilization of claims systems.
*Schedule diagnostics, IME's, transportation services, therapy, and interpretation services to assist all nurses.
*Add/edit/merge current and new facility locations.
*Separate medicals as requested by the Nurse Case Manager.
*Close Case Files: Date the IW folder and move to the account closed folder (done weekly).
*Save IRMA updates/notes to Risk Master System and additional account notes to Risxfacs as needed.
*Internal Customer service (assisting Field Nurse Case Managers with location while on the road, phone
number look up, etc.)
• Meet all deadlines established by/with Supervisor.
- Case Manager Assistant at EagleOne Case Management Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at Verizon
- Customer Service Representative at By Faith Inc
- Customer Service Representative at SXC Health Solutions Inc
9 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
Working as a case manager/assistant I handled personal injury cases such as automotive accidents, and slip and falls. I made the initial call to the client no less than 24 hours after the client signing up and get every detail from the client of injuries to help them to my best ability when it comes to their health. Spoke to adjusters to open up insurance claims, and dispute liability for my clients. Set up clients with the correct doctors (chiropractors, neurologist, etc.). Had personal relationships with my clients and they each had my every source of communication (phone, text and email) to get in contact with me. Use Case Peer to keep track of everything in regards to the case. Used Microsoft excel to put all my cases on a spreadsheet to keep track of the progress. Requested medical bills and records from hospitals, ambulance, and all other doctors the client may have seen. Also request police reports. Sent thank you letters, letters of representation to adjusters.
- PERSONAL INJURY CASE MANAGER/ASSISTANT at JT LEGAL GROUP
- SALES ASSOCIATE at SHERWIN WILLIAMS
- LEAD RECEPTIONIST at SUPER CUTS
- COLLECTIONS/CUSTOMER SERVICE at WEINSTEIN KARP & ASSOCIATES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Observe Case Manager at visits
• Assist with writing visitation reports
• Assist with finding services
- Case Manager Assistant at Medallion
- Office secretary at Farrell Tax & Services
- Office Administrator/Receptionist at Farrell Tax & Services
- Assistant Store Manager at Farrell Tax & Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology with an emphasis in social work
- - Phlebotomy
I started out a DSS as a transporter for Foster Care. I was responsible for transporting foster children to and from visit, doctor appointments and any other appointments they had. I was promoted to a Case Manager assistant job in 2015. In this position, I am responsible for gathering information on children who have just come into foster care.
- case manager assistant, greenville county Department of social services at Foster Care
- Summer camp counselor, ymca of Greenville at After-school
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- High School Diploma
• Answering multi line phones, transferring phone calls to attorneys and paralegals, used internal case by case software, emailed notes and messages, used fax machine, ordered supplies and replenished, maintained office space clean and professional, met with clients and attended to their needs while waiting for their case manager. Opening claims with insurance companies, opening claims with health insurance and subrogation carriers.
- Case Manager Assistant at Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys
- Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Tobler Dental
- Office Administrator at Delta County Colorado
- Office Manager at Grand Mesa Dental Hygiene
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certified Dental Assistant and Radiology
- Early childhood teacher
- General high school diploma