Targeted Case Management is defined as: A service that assists Medicaid eligible individuals who reside in a community setting or are transitioning to a community setting in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, housing, transportation, vocational, and other appropriate services in order to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the individual. Targeted Case Management helps to link individuals to the service agencies and support systems that are responsible for providing the necessary direct service activities, and then coordinates, monitors, and reassesses these services on an ongoing and regularly scheduled basis. Targeted Case Management does not provide direct services. Targeted Case Management emphasizes that the service system be based on the unique characteristics of each person. In addition, all services should promote the development of each person's abilities specific to their needs. The use of natural supports within the community is encouraged. The Targeted Case Manager assumes responsibility for seeing that the above principles are met.
- Targeted Case Manager at Southeast Iowa Case Manager
- Executive Director at
- Director of community management For New York, California, Iowa, Maryland, Virginia at For New York, California, Iowa, Maryland, VirginiaMysupport Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- BAS - Nursing, Psychology, Gifted Education
- - Nursing
• Southeastern Ct. Home Care, Private Homecare, Mystic Ct.
• Case Manager
• Oversaw all aspects of home care for Alzheimer's patients, private duty, and personal care.
• High Tides Senior Center, Lubec, Maine.
• Program Director
• Responsible for overall functions including programing, fiscal m
• management, and budgeting, compliance with State/Federal mandates, marketing of programs, staff training and scheduling.
• Home Resources of ME, Gardiner, Maine.
• Regional Supervisor.
• Oversaw all aspects of home care services, did all hiring, interviewing, and training of staffing, supervised about 50-60 cases, and coordinated services with other providers. Supervised 25-30 personal care assistants.
• Down East Community Hospital, Machias, Maine.
• Medical Secretary/Ward Clerk.
• Transcribed Doctors orders. Requisitioned lab tests, x-rays, etc. Ensured compliance of charting by nurses. Assisted charge nurse.
- Case Manager Intern at Case manager. Southeastern Ct Homecare
19 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Services
LAWNWOOD REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, OSCEOLA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, ST. LUCIE MEDICAL CENTER MARCH 2016 - PRESENT Case Manager for multiple HCA comprehensive hospitals with level 2 trauma centers. I provide discharge planning and interqual assessments for patients on medical surgical, PCU, ER, orthopedic, neurological, telemetry, oncology, cardiovascular, CVICU, MICU and TICU. This includes procuring hemodialysis following discharge as well as life vest services, wound vac, skilled nursing, home health care, assistance with procuring medications and DME. I attend scheduled IDT meetings to assure that patient care needs are met and length of stay is optimized.
- Case Manager at CASE MANAGER HCA Hospital Corporation of America
- REGIONAL UTILIZATION CONSULTANT at Compass Pointe
- MDS COORDINATOR at PALM GARDEN OF WEST PALM BEACH
- MDS DIRECTOR at Southern Healthcare
3 years at this Job
- AAS - REGISTERED NURSING WITH DISTINCTION
-Providing a wide range of services to the Mental Health Population. -Perform assessment of safety issues and need for care and adjustment to care related to mental health issues. -Educate patients and family regarding availability of community resources.Assist with or complete necessary paperwork. -Evaluation the patient about their ability to reintegrate into society in the family environment.
- Case Manager at Community Case Manager Service
- Case Manager at Camilo Cienfuegos Hospital-Cuba
- RBT at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Registed Behavior Technician RBT-18-57209. - ABA
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration - Accounting and Finance
for homecare patients recently discharge from local hospitals and facilities. Reviewing charts and doctor's orders during current admission, through discharge and transition to outside agency or facility. Other duties include medication check and teaching. Chronic disease management, referring other disciplines as per MD orders. Nursing and documenting all teachings and nursing outcomes. Medication reconciliation. Oasis documentation and Kinnser documentation.
- Case manager at Home Health Case Manager_Ready Health
- Home Health Case manager at Home Health Case Manager_Ready Health
- MD at elementary and middle schools for children in need
- VOLUNTEER at elementary and middle schools for children in need
1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree
RN home care case manager specializing in orthopedic patients
- RN Case Manager at RN Case Manager
- RN orthopedic Case Manager at
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Case Manager for a mental health facility. Working with clients with mental health issues to live a normal life
- T. G.W Mental Health at Case manager
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Case Manager at Morrison Child and Family Services
- Case Manager at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science and Education
- Case Manager at PINNACLE HOSPICE CARE
- Clinical Educator & Development Director at Carpenter Health Network
- RN/ Clinic Nurse (F/T) at PACE
- RN/ Case Manager at St. Joseph Hospice
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Field case manager
- Case Manager at Aviator Home Health
- RN CCM Field Case Manager at York Risk Management
- Unit Manager Case Management Federal Employees Program at BCBSTX
- Care Navigation Interventional Specialist at Fresenius NA
3 months at this Job
- Certification - Nextgen Software EMR Certified Professional