Duties: work as case manager, supervisor, staffing, direct patient care and all other related duties. Bayada Nurses Case Manager, Wound Care Nurse Duties: Work as Case Manager, Wound Nurse, Supervisor, Staffing, direct patient care and all other related duties
- Case Manager, supervisor at Princeton Healthcare system
- C.N.A Instructor at Mercer County Community College
- C.N.A. Instructor at Berkel Institute
- ADON, RN Nurse Supervisor, MDS Coordinator at Water's Edge Healthcare and Rehab Center
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MS in Nursing - Education
- Bachelors in Nursing - Nursing
- - Nurse Paralegal
Supervise 4-7 employees with a caseload of 25-30 children. Provide both clinical and administrative supervision to employees Facilitate staffing and meetings for clients internally and with external sources Promoting a team oriented atmosphere Training staff growth and guidance Certified Case Manager Supervisor in October 2017
- Child Dependency Case Manager Supervisor at DIRECTIONS FOR LIVING
- Child Dependency Case Manager at Directions For Living
- Childcare Teacher at Stars & Comets, PHUMC
- Internship at Medical foster care
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
- Associate in Arts - education
I offer 7 years experience as a Case Manager, 1 year Case Manager Supervisor, 2 years experience a the Facility Director. Experience with software, Desktop computers, laptop computers, laser facsimile machines.
- Case Manager Supervisor at CENTER POINT INC
- Program Director at CENTER POINT INC
2 years at this Job
- High school - Basics
- High school - Basics
- Graduate - Basic
• Over 5 years of progressive experience working in the leadership of multi-sided community and residential services.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; enjoy working in fast- paced challenging environment. QUALIFIED EXPERIENCE Core Service Group Inc. Queens, NY 1/2018 to present Case Manager Supervisor
• Provide crisis intervention and conflict resolution with residents, as needed.
• Oversees performance of case managers.
• Ensures that case managers properly and timely complete Individual Service Plans and case notes.
• Provide assessment and referral for tenants in psychiatric crisis.
• Respond to tenants' concerns about living in facility, and help staff respond to residents' changing needs.
• Perform intake interviewing, as needed; ILP and case assignment.
• Monitor program records including service plans, fire drill records, apartment inspections, for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
• Participate in preparation of incident reports and in response to questions and recommendations of the incident management committee.
• Familiar with behaviors, attitudes and issues facing homeless adults, families and youth.
• Knowledge of CARES
• Providing counseling and working with at risk underserved populations.
- Case Manager Supervisor at Core Service Group Inc
- Program Manager/ Case Manager Supervisor at Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership
- Manager at BROOKLYN MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- Case Manager Supervisor at RESCARE WORKFORCE SERVICES
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
• Conducted consultations and intakes with potential clients applying for Social Security Disability
• Submitted Initial applications as well Disability reports online to the Social Security Administration
• Reviewed medical opinions and other medical evidence
• Submitted medical evidence to the Social Security Administration
• Maintained and organized client files in preparation for Hearing, Appeals Council and Federal Court
• Interacted with Social Security Administration personnel as well as the Office of Assisted with restructuring of other Binder and Binder offices in the East Coast and the Midwest.
• Prepared subpoenas for medical records on behalf of clients.
• Advocated with administrative law judges, social security administration personnel and other agencies on behalf of clients.
• Submitted advocacy documentation for clients in dire need such as eviction, being moved up on the transplant list, etc.Disability Adjudication and Review on a daily basis
• Supervised caseworkers and clerical staff for productivity and efficiency BINDER AND BINDER Case Manager/Supervisor 01/04 - 02/17
- Case Manager/Supervisor at BINDER AND BINDER
13 years, 1 month at this Job
Main office (727) 835-4166 Community Based Care 7916 Evolutions Dr. Trinity, FL. Supervisor; Shawn Thorp, Case Manager Supervisor My Position title: Case Manager As a dependency case manager my duties included: Client referrals, Meet with fosterparents or other care givers, meet with children at their placements, Meet with parents, write case plans, enter case notes in state wide system, prepare progress updates for court, attend court hearings, attend case staffings, obtain collateral information from community providers, collaborate with community providers to achieve case plan outcomes, supervise visits between children and parents, implement plans to maintain child safety, attend case transfers from child protection. Attend Florida state child welfare preservice training, document service hours towards certification. *Passed Florida State Child Welfare Preservice exam with a 93%.
- Supervisor; Shawn Thorp, Case Manager Supervisor at Youth and Family Alternatives
- Family Advocate at Youth and Family Alternatives
- Parent Aide at Youth and Family Alternatives
- Supervisor; Kerry Rondeau, Assistant Executive Director at The Red Apple Adult Training School
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in the Science of Human Services - substance abuse counseling
- Associates in the Science of Human Services - Science of Human Services
* Supervise Adult Case Manager Staff * Supervised A&D Treatment Center Staff * Evaluated Staff Performance * Reviewed Treatments Plans
- Adult Case Manager/ Supervisor at Case Management Inc
- Case Manager at Services Rendered
- Personnel Assistant at Mississippi Department of Corrections
- Office Manager at Insurance Sales
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Community Development-Non-Profit Mgt
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology/Business
• Responsible for auditing the Case Load of 4 Case Managers and Discharge Manager
- Case Manager Supervisor at Luminance Recovery Center
- Internship at ACW Alcoholism Center for Women
- Data entry on several files 60+ at ACW Alcoholism Center for Women
- Collection Specialist at HSBC/Beneficial
1 year at this Job
- BS - Human Services
- AS - Substance Abuse Counseling
- - Business Management
- - Internship
• Provided post-disaster recovery applicants with temporary repairs, such as water and power restoration, and allowed home owners to remain in their homes and communities.
• Performed daily support functions and back office functions related to case managers assignments.
• Ensured case management operations was in compliance with PII data protection.
• Monitored applicant progress toward recovery goals
• Provided oversight of Case Managers ensuring quality and compassionate delivery of disaster case management services.
• Met regularly with case managers to staff case loads and keep abreast of issues.
• Kept Case Managers informed of program information.
• Served as moderator between case manager and Client in the event of escalated situation.
• Reviewed Case files to ensure all case documentation was accurate and complete.
• Provided on-going guidance to Case Managers in assessment of issues as needed.
- Disaster Case Manager Supervisor at Texas Preps Rebuild
- Director at Many Miracles
- Dialysis Technician at Dialysis Inc
1 year at this Job
Juvenile Case Manager/ Supervisor Pharr City Municipal Court - Pharr, TX Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget. Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages. Opened and properly distributed incoming mail. Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements. Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing. Filed all court documents on behalf of the attorneys. Produced legal documents such as briefs, pleadings and appeals. Processed appeals, motions and pretrial agreements. Organized files for court proceedings. Entered new cases into court database. Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally. Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents and reports. Supervised and coached sixstaff members Worked directly with Pharr Police Dept. to get juveniles on the first offender program.
- Juvenile Case Manager/ Supervisor at City Of Pharr
- Substitute Teacher at PSJA ISD
- Passenger Service Agent at Airport Terminal Services
- Customer Service Representative at Pizza Hut
2 years, 10 months at this Job