* Supervise Adult Case Manager Staff * Supervised A&D Treatment Center Staff * Evaluated Staff Performance * Reviewed Treatments Plans
- Adult Case Manager/ Supervisor at Case Management Inc
- Case Manager at Services Rendered
- Personnel Assistant at Mississippi Department of Corrections
- Office Manager at Insurance Sales
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Community Development-Non-Profit Mgt
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
As a Dependency Case Manager Supervisor, I am responsible for leading a group of dependency case managers who will be required to attend to the needs of children placed in licensed, relative and non-relative care, by the Department of Children and Families, with the end goal of finding a permanent, stable and safe home environments for children. It is my responsibility to ensure proper client to staff ratio. Provide support with in-crisis or problem cases; provide on-going assistance to program staff in coordinating services for clients. Collect, analyze and report data in area of supervision. Act as a liaison to community agencies such as DCF, DJJ, etc. and attend closure or conference staffing. Ensure that assigned dependency case managers assigned completes all documentation and reports in a professional and timely manner.
- Dependency Case Manager Supervisor at Children's Home Society
- Family Resource Center Dependency Case Manager at
- Child Advocate at ChildNet Inc
- Lead Case manager at Charlee of Dade County
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science degree - Criminal Justice
2606 Horseshoe Dr. South Naples, FL 34104 Court Liaison/Case Manager Supervisor/Case Manager Current position as Court Liaison: Responsibilities include preparing Court dockets for the week. Following up on reports that are due And/or ordered by the court. Communication triage between legal Services and the court/Judge. Train new staff on court procedures. Previous position as supervisor: Responsible for overseeing unit case load and permanency/wellbeing and safety of the the children assigned to our unit. Oversee staff and daily operations of case managers. Supervisory Reviews. Work with QA regarding reports and benchmarks. Started as Case Manager: Responsible for the safety and coordination of children on my case load. Manage multiple cases and coordinate visits, services, court required duties (Judicial Review, Arraignments, etc). Document all functions, conversations and services in network database. Work with physicians, foster families, clients and servicing agencies to coordinate services for each family. Determine unique needs for each family. Position required State certification which continues.
- Court Liaison/Case Manager Supervisor/Case Manager at Camelot Community Care
- Director of Research/Coordinator at Anchor Health Center/NCHMD, Inc
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Women's Health Practice
- Indirect Sales Support Representative at Nextel Partners Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- - General studies
• Manage a unit of eight Health Managers (Subcontracted by Molina Health Care), 6 of which have community based members and two with a case load of Nursing Home members.
• Assign new cases to Health Managers and ensure that new enrollees are seen on a timely manner.
• Conduct monthly audits to ensure initial assessments, annual assessments, quarterly visits, telephonic contacts and disenrollments are managed and documented adequately to meet mandated state guidelines.
• Perform utilization management meetings with an interdisciplinary team that consists of Case Manager, Registered Nurse Consultant, and Registered Nurse Consultant Supervisor to ensure that care plan services are adequate for each member.
• Perform monthly, if not weekly coaching meeting for each Health Manager in the unit to discuss challenging cases and coach the Health Managers in areas that may need further development to meet program guidelines.
• Compile a series of mandated monthly reports to demonstrate compliance of the Long Term Care program to the Agency of Health Care Administration.
- Case Manager Supervisor at Miami Jewish Health Systems-Long Term Care
- Case Manager Supervisor at Miami Jewish Health Systems-Long Term Care
- Case Manager at Miami Jewish Health Systems-Long Term Care
- Case Manager Per Diem at Miami Jewish Health Systems-Long Term Care
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Served as the case management unit supervisor providing case management oversight and unit supervision which may include case reviews and staff supervision ❖ Utilized critical data elements from internal and external sources to measure the effectiveness of services ❖ Conducted on-going quality assurance reviews on all cases in the unit to assure compliance with applicable policies and regulations ❖ Oversaw provision of case management services, including the implementation of case plans for families assigned to the unit from intake to case closure ❖ Monitored and managed all internal and external required reporting data entry for the unit ❖ Established systems to monitor and assure compliance with contract outcomes ❖ Provided administrative and management duties related to assigned staff including interviewing and selection, training and orientation, supervision, performance review/management, staff development and scheduling ❖ Established and maintained relationships with supervisory staff, emphasizing proper response to and use of supervision and appropriate reliance on supervisory staff to guide their activities ❖ Established and maintained relationships with children and families served by the unit including awareness of and attention to achievement of permanency, satisfaction with services, and overall safety of children ❖ Conducted on-going risk management of all cases assigned to unit and implements plans to alleviate these risks ❖ Reviewed each case in unit caseload on a quarterly basis. This review included one on one discussions with the assigned case manager. ❖ Monitored and directed the day to day work of case managers. This monitoring included the completion of home visits within required time frames, the completion of required tracking tools, court documentation, staffing packets, family assessments, case documentation in FSFN within 48 hours, physical file maintenance and other required case work in timely manner. ❖ Identified performance needs of case managers and other staff by coaching, motivating, training, and providing staff development activities. ❖ Conducted regular monthly meetings with staff to share information, provide training, discuss cases, and participate in team building activities ❖ Served as Acting Dependency Program Director ❖ Trained Bachelor and Master level interns from both Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University and Florida State University
- Dependency Case Manager Supervisor at Children's Home Society of Florida
- supervisor at Independent Living Age Youth
- Child Protective Investigator at Department of Children & Families
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Master of Applied Social Science - M.A.S.S
- Bachelor of Science - Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Associate in Arts
Supervise and serve as a mentor to Case Manager; promote their professional development Conduct comprehensive client assessment to collect data to develop and create an effective service plan Evaluate clients risk and assess need for immediate intervention Responsible for weekly chart audits to ensure compliance and the corrective action plans to produce desired outcomes maintain records and prepared clear ,concise and complete reports Trained new Case Managers the Cares system. Build and maintain positive working relationship with staff clients and DHS Liaison Ensure Case Manager engage with clients by completing ILP 's as scheduled
- Case Manager Supervisor at Manhattan Times Square Hotel/Acacia Network
- SOCIAL SERVICE SUPERVISOR at THORPE HOUSE BRONX NY
- CASEMANAGER at THORPE/NAZARETH HOUSING BRONX NY
- SENIOR CASEMANAGER at SENECA HOUSES
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY
CMAS- certified medical audit specialist supervisor of case managers and utilization review. Member of utilization review committee.
- RN Case Manager Supervisor at Trinity Health
- Medical Auditor at Trinity Health
- RN inpatient mental health at Trinity Health
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Trinity Homes
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- RN - Nursing
TennCare/CHOICES Consumer Direction; Employment and Community First CHOICES Programs; Self-Determination Waiver Program
• Direct management of 10 case managers and their caseloads (1000+ elderly/disabled adults, physically handicapped adults/children, and adults/children with intellectual and developmental disabilities); including monitor & oversight of caseloads, monitor & oversight of contractual deadlines and obligations, communication with assigned MCO Care Coordinators regarding caseload, communication with patients requesting manager contact; weekly conference call with each case manager to discuss caseloads and any patients issues; approving PTO and timesheets
• Assist 25 case managers on staff with concerns regarding patient status, potential changes in mental/physical condition, and/or suitability for the program; voice concerns to MCO and Care Coordinator staff as necessary
• Responsible for on-boarding new hires including but not limited to creating training and criteria, creating policy and procedures, and conducting on-site and in-home training
• Weekly conference calls with 17 CHOICES/ECF case managers for program updates and resolve any issues they may have; daily email and phone correspondence with 17 case managers as necessary to answer questions/address concerns they may have with their caseload
• Weekly conference calls with 10 SDWP case managers for program updates and resolve any issues they may have; daily email and phone correspondence with 17 case managers as necessary to answer questions/address concerns they may have with their caseload
• Monitor the new referrals for Middle Tennessee case managers daily; review Person Center Support Plan and any accompanying documents for new referrals; record daily all referrals, the case manager assigned, and track member's enrollment in the programs
• Serve as contact between Middle Tennessee MCO staff & Case Managers to report changes in Person Centered Support Plans, member status changes (mental and physical), and changes in caregivers
• Weekly conference calls with MCOs to monitor their program membership; daily email and phone correspondence with MCOs regarding their membership, payment for caregivers, and tracking newly referred patients
• Weekly & monthly compiling, reconciling, discussion, and reporting of membership to MCOs & TennCare
• Occasionally accompany case managers on home visits to shadow and ensure proper training is being completed with patients, representatives, and caregivers.
• Point of contact for Middle Tennessee escalations with member status, APS/CPS/TennCare/DIDD reporting, caregiver payroll issues, case manager
• Follow-up on reports of fraud, abuse, neglect, or exploitation made by caregiver or case manager; report accordingly to OIG/APS/CPS/TennCare/DIDD
- Regional Case Manager Supervisor at Public Partnerships, LLC
- Assistant Program Manager/ Case Manager Supervisor at Public Partnerships, LLC
- Business Analyst/Case Manager at Public Partnerships, LLC
- Financial Operations Assistant at Public Partnerships, LLC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
• Oversee services provided to individuals effected by the March 2016 Northwest and Northeast Louisiana flood.
• Ensure that Disaster Case Managers are connecting clients to resources, advocating for clients to receive assistance, and providing services in an ethical manner within state and agency regulations.
• Oversee and ensure Disaster Case Managers productivity as it relates bringing those effected by the March 2016 Northwest and Northeast Louisiana flood.
• Facilitate weekly supervision meetings to ensure that all Disaster Case Managers are abreast on current changes as it relates to assisting those in need.
• Complete and submit all requested paperwork and documentation within a timely manner per FEMA, state, agency, and/or supervisor's request.
- Disaster Case Manager Supervisor at A Center for Hope and Change
- Program Manager/Mental Health Specialist at A Center for Hope and Change
- Substitute teacher (Long term) at A Center for Hope and Change
- Team Member at AmeriCorps
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Job Purpose: Provides oversight of Disaster Case Managers ensuring quality and compassionate delivery of disaster case management services to maximize individual and family well being. Leads a 12-person team responsible for the effective disaster case management of survivors of Hurricane Irma affecting residents of Monroe and Miami-Dade Counties. Supervises Case Managers, liaises with Construction Estimators, disaster recovery partners, and the Long-Term Recovery Groups of Monroe and Miami-Dade Counties. Selected Responsibilities, Duties and Accomplishments:
• Meets regularly with Disaster Case Managers to staff case loads and keep abreast of issues, Keeps Case Managers informed of program and location information. Provides on-going program evaluation and recommendations to the Program Manager for continuous growth and quality
• Reviews case files. Ensures all case documentation is legible, accurate and complete.
• Provides guidance in assessment of issues. Serves as moderator between case managers and clients in the event of escalated situations.
• Assists disaster-affected individuals and families in identifying and obtaining available benefits as well as social and community resources.
• Prepares and submits monthly program reports, along with ad hoc reports as required by Program Manager.
• Supervises Case Managers: interviews, makes quality hiring decisions, trains and mentor in best practices, policies and procedures; monitors performance, documents, and provides ongoing feedback and timely evaluations; develops staff for advancement and to ensure continuity of program.
- Disaster Case Manager Supervisor at Centro Campesino Farmworker Center
- Project Manager O&M at J&J WORLDWIDE SERVICES (J&J), CSL Comalapa
- Operations Manager at PACIFIC ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS (PAE)
- Project Manager, LGF (Local Guard Force) at TORRES ADVANCED ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - EMBA
- Bachelor of Arts - Archaeology
- - U.S. AIR FORCE