I was a case worker reviewing applications for the food assistance program known as SNAP as well as Medicaid and cash assistance. I would review applications daily and interview clients applying for assistance both over the phone and in person when necessary. During the interview process I would be imputing data into the required programs. Depending on the client's responses during the interview I would make calls to different parties to verify the information provided by the client such as past employment history and any current income coming into the Household. I would also review any applications coming in for renewal and interview clients when necessary to determine if they would continue to receive any assistance.
- Case Worker at Texas Health and Human Services
- UI Claims Examiner II at Texas Workforce Commission
- Loan Counselor/ Loss Mitigation CSR at Aerotek
- Escalated Account Supervisor at Washington Mutual
2 years, 3 months at this Job
I worked as a case worker. I entered a lot of data. My job was to collect medical records for people who had applied for life insurance. I answered phones, answered faxes, responded to emails. I can type 70+ WPM. I am comfortable answering phones and making calls.
- Case worker at EMSI
- Newborn Photographer at Mom 365
- Receptionist at Debora Looney Ins Agency
- Case worker at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school - High school diploma
- High school or equivalent
Interviewing client, data entry, determination of eligibility using state manuals, statues and amendments for SNAP, TANF and Medical (issuing cash, food stamps and medical insurance). Knowledgeable of all programs, and program rules offered by the State of Nevada for Public Welfare. As a caseworker that deals with the public there is an aspect of customer service involved: Treating all clients as customers with dignity and respect Answering all client questions pertaining to program rules and eligibility Conflict resolution Referring various resources to clients as needed Paper cases and or computer cases are completed and they are sent to scanned documents by the worker. Digital files are kept on all cases and are organized by the case worker by date and subject. Aug 2016-ongoing I transitioned in specialized groups; hospitalization insurance, for the Aged, Blind and Disabled as defined by the Social Security Administration. Carrying caseload to determine eligibility at the State of Nevada level, for the specialized groups' hospitalization benefits, but not limited to also terminating any SNAP, TANF, and send notification to the Social Security Administration to terminate or reinstate Federal Benefits as applicable by statues.
- Case Worker at State of Nevada
- Customer Service at Credit Acceptance
- Client Service/ Member Service at Employee Benefits Division (DFA)
- Agency Owner at Farmers Insurance
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- General Equivalency Diploma
Case worker for Department of Child Services
- Department of Child Services case worker at State of Tennessee
- Head Volleyball Coach at HIWASSEE COLLEGE
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
• Data Entry
• Routine Home Visits
• Case management
• Child Welfare Case Worker
• Maintain Client Records and keep confidentiality
• Complete and maintain accurate records and reports regarding clients
• Develop client treatment plans based on Safety and Family assessments
• Provide clients or family members with information, materials, resources on addiction, mental health & related issues, available services & programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary
- Child Welfare Case Worker at Franklin County Children's Service
- Cognitive Behavioral Specialist at Alvis
- Document Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
- Document Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Behavioral Science
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
● Case worker is responsible for overseeing a caseload of over 60+ children ages 0-3 with developmental delays, while ensuring that these children receive services according to Part C of the IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act).
● Facilitates initial clinic evaluation for children with prospective developmental concerns.
● Partakes in children’s initial and annual evaluations at clinic, ensuring that the child’s needs are met.
● For qualifying children, case worker and team members create the IFSP (Individual Family Support Plan), which discusses evaluation findings and child’s service needs.
● Coordinates and refers families to internal and external community resources according to child’s evaluation.
● Periodically evaluates child’s IFSP (Individual Family Support Plan) to ensure continued services.
● Discusses functional assessments and developmental milestones with parents.
● Assesses clients' needs and creates transitional plans prior to a child’s third birthday.
● Directly reports to supervisor to ensure children are receiving required services.
● Daily documents all task completed and sends case notes to Medicaid for billing.
- Senior Case Worker at University of Miami
- Case Manager at Youth and Family Alternatives
- Graduate Assistant at
- Residential Care Intern at Florida Baptist Children's Homes
9 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Human Services Children and Family
- Bachelors of Science - Practical Theology
Performant is a market leader that delivers analytics, audit and recovery services for healthcare, government, and student loans clients. Currently assigned to work under Commercial Repayment Center (CRC) to Extend
Medicares' Fund through recovery efforts with responsible parties, Group
Health Plan (GHP) & Non-Group Health Plan (NGHP).
My Current Responsibility are not limited to
• Collaborating with the Project Manager review Corporate processes for the CRC MSP Project utilizing the CMMI Methodology, for continual improvements of the life-cycle of the Project, To earn Level 3 CMMI Maturity for the Organization.
• Works closely with QA Officer to assist with training for both new and existing team members (ongoing, process training, etc.)
• Utilizes audit findings and report to Upper Management on trends along with a recommendation for quality improvements.
• Develop and deploys daily audits to assess the quality and accuracy of colleagues.
• Knowledge and expertise in medical billing/COB/TPL/MSP to review documentation and claim billing, construct a recovery case file and validate responsibility.
• Ensures updates are implemented for all applicable regulatory compliance requirements.
• Trains new reps on department's quality/Case Worker expectations, software and procedures, Computer systems and procedures.
• Execute internal audits, identify and implement changes required to internal policies and processes resulting from audits findings and external regulatory changes.
• Identify and assess areas of compliance risk for CRC.
- Quality Assurance Case Worker at Performant Corp
- Assistance Coordinator at GMMI Inc
- Aquatics Supervisor at YMCA
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology/Biological Sciences
- Associate - Arts and Sciences
Case Worker Interview applicants to determine eligibility for use of social programs. Recording and evaluating personal and financial data obtained from individuals; initiating procedures to grant, modify, deny, or terminate eligibility for various aid programs; authorizing grant amounts; and preparing reports. Administrative Assistant- Adult Protective Services Assisted supervisors and case workers on a daily basis. Take calls from intake line for neglect and or abuse of elderly or mentally disabled clients. Route and assign cases to case workers and handle everyday office duties.
- Case Worker/ Administrative Assistant at Texas Department of Health and Human Services(OES)/APS
- Assist mentally impaired at Mental Health Tech, Our Lady of Lake Hospital
- Office Assistant at P.S. At Your Service
- Residential Assistant at Central Home Health/St. Giles
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Licensed Vocational Nurse - Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- - Technology
- Certificate - Administrative Specialist
- Certificate - Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Office Assistant
- Certificate - Work Place Diversity
Job coach and case worker for adults d elders with mental and developmental disabilities. Many of my clients are victims of violent crimes.. ie. sexual assault or domestic violence. I assist them with their paid or volunteer jobs, independent and supportive living, work on staying healthy and physically active and fit with them, teach them self care and cleanliness, respect for themselves and others, traffic safety, stranger safety.
- Case Worker/Job Coach at Integrated Resources Institute
- ABA Therapist at CPC Behavioral Healthcare
- Internship at CSP Dispute Resolution and DA's office
- Intern at OC Juvenile Hall
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS Criminal Justice
• Maintained primary case management responsibility for 10+ cases in collaboration with the Social Worker, including service referrals.
• Established immediate contact with families to orientate them to the program, including on-site visit and staff meet and greet.
• Responsible for drafting and submitting adjustment/status reports, with placement recommendation, to Administration for Children Services (ACS).
• Coordinated and monitor the educational progress of youth while at the YRC including conducting school visits and/or enrolling a youth in school when required. Secure school documents including official school transcript, individualize education plan (IEP), etc. Advocate for appropriate educational services where needed.
- Case Worker at Good Shepherd Services
- Youth Development Counselor at Good Shepherd Services
- Activity Instructor at Good Shepherd Services
- Group Leader at Roads to Success
1 year, 11 months at this Job