I am a case worker ll
- Case worker at Berks County Children and Youth
- General Manager (GM) at Turkey Hill Minit Markets
- Case Manager at Human Services Inc
- Crisis Counselor at Human Services Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Case Worker II in the intake department.
- Case Worker II at Wayne County Children Services Board
- Charge Nurse at BROOKDALE OF WOOSTER
- Charge Nurse at WYANT WOODS CARE CENTER
- ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD/ FOOD POINT OF CONTACT/ FINANCIAL MANAGER at FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
- Associates of Arts
- High School Diploma
Spartanburg, South Carolina April 2016-present Individualized interaction with children in emergency protective custody. Tutoring. Mentoring, and administrative work as needed. Awards Case Worker of the Month
- Case Worker at The Hope Center
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Redemption
- at Redemption
- Advocate at Greenville County Department of Social Services
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology - Experimental Psychology
- Associate of Arts
I am an employee with the state of Florida, I am a case Worker. I handle cases determining eligibility for Food assistance, cash assistance, and Medicaid.
- Case Worker at Department of Children and Families, State of Florida
- Assistant at AJK Multiservices
- Cashier at Iron Sushi
- Service Associate at Winn-Dixie
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Case worker is responsible for utilizing a team approach in which provides direct services to children, birth families, kinship caregivers and foster.
• Assesses risk to children, family functioning and available supports in order to establish a plan for services which ameliorates the conditions which place children at risk.
• Provides casework services to families in which children may be dependent, neglected or abused; secures protection for children from potentially abusive environments; visits foster homes ensuring proper care of children.
• Implements services which promote family preservation, placement stabilization, family reunification, concurrent planning and permanency for children.
- Case Worker at Montgomery County Children Services
- Department Manager at H&M Clothing
- Adviser at Wright State University
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Public Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Org. Leadership
-104 SE B Street Antlers, OK 74523 (580) 298-3361 (July 2018-Present) - Date stamp all documents daily and scan electronically to case workers the client's SNAP, TANF, ABD, LTC, Foster Care, and Adoption paperwork. Take all calls by operating the (10 line) switchboard/telephone, look up client's information and cases and either help those clients with their services or transfer call to their case worker. Send messages through email or Lync for incoming clients to office or phone calls. Work in an information management system with screens and codes. Refer clients for renewals and comprehensive applications by applying for state benefits on a kiosk or agency views by proxy. Process incoming and outgoing mail daily, run all mail through postage machine, order supplies, pamphlets, flyers, computer supplies, etc. Help print EBT cards for SNAP and Child Care clients. Help clients fill out paperwork for changes, voter registration, birth certificates, healthcare, employment verifications, etc. Keep trained on mandatory certifications. Responsible for security, fire alarm room, and safety of building. Work with Child Welfare workers and their clients for visits and information on cases where children have been removed from their homes. Work with Foster Care/Adoption workers on paper processing.
- case worker at Oklahoma Department of Human Services - Pushmataha County DHS
- Quality Assurance Lab Technician at Simmons Dry Pet Food
- Fire, Life & Safety Coordinator at University of Arkansas for Medical Science- UAMS
- Customer Service at Logistics and Accounting
8 months at this Job
Provide Case worker and case manager services with individuals who struggle with mental health issues. Helps with developing healthy coping skills to manage areas of needs of individuals. Ensures all customers have current assessments and treatment plans per requirements and that services are in line and authorized by assessment and treatment plans. Works with director in staffing cases and emergency situations that arise.
- Case Worker at Atlantis Health Services
- Tutor at US Citizenship Exam Preparedness Classes
- Self Defense Instructor at Kung Fu San Soo Self Defense
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology / Speech Language Pathology
• Under the general supervision of the Social Work Supervisor, the case worker is responsible for the social services component of the program(s) assigned. As such, it is his/her job to meet regularly with clients on their caseload in order to assess the clients' needs and to develop a strategy to address those needs within the framework of the program. Once a strategy has been developed, it is his/her responsibility to implement and coordinate all elements of the strategy.
• Manage a case load up to 15 under our new contract.
• Facilitate teen group daily M-Th.
- Case Worker at Crittenton Center Shelter for Youth and Development
- Youth Counselor at Crittenton Center Shelter for Youth and Development
- Resident Monitor at Gospel Mission Women and Children's Homeless Shelter
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology and Behavioral Science - Psychology and Behavioral Science
- High School Diploma
Deidre Dunbar 112 Lysbeth Dr Leland, MS 38756 Phone: (662) 379 - 0976 Email: [email protected] Objective My passion is working with people to help maintain their needs. Experience WWISCAA, INC, Greenville, MS April 2010 – Present Sales Clerk/Case Worker Aide/ Receptionist *Assist clients with bill payments *Customer Service, answer and transfer calls *Schedule appointments, use computer for applications JC Penney, Greenville, MS September 2008 – February 2009 Sales Associate *Assist customers with finding different types of clothing. *Processed online orders, returns and exchanges, clean dressing rooms *Check out customers, put returns on racks Kmart, Greenville, MS June 2008 – September 2008 Sales Associate *Checked out customers processed returns and exchanges *kept work area clean *Put returns back on shelves Uncle Bens, Greenville, MS September 2007 – May 2008 Line Worker *Worked on horse-shooter, kept work area clean *Made boxes, packed rice in boxes *Stacked and unloaded pallets Education State of MS Board of Education GED Skills Computer, Communication, Team-worker, Self-starter, quick learner, Microsoft Works, Word, Power Point, Office, Excel, Business oriented, and Time Management. Assist clients with bill payment, use of Microsoft, schedule appointment, answer and transfer phone calls. References Jan Vaughn (662) 822 - 9343 Martha Davis (662) 378 - 8663 Geraldine Johnson (662) 394 - 1651 ML Hendrix (662) 820 - 5543
- Case Worker at WWISCAA, INC.
at this Job
As an Ongoing Case Worker, my job is to continue to assess for child safety within families that I hold a case with. I manage services within the DHS department, as well as outside agencies as required. It is required that I be compliant with state and federal laws regarding child welfare.
- Case worker (ongoing unit) at Morgan County Department of Human Resources
- INTERN at BRENT'S PLACE
- SERVER at FUZZY'S TACO SHOP
- KID CARE ASSOCIATE at GREELEY FAMILY FUNPLEX
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Psychology