PCH bought AZ Ped Eye Specialist practice. I continued to work as a billing specialist, following up on claim status and rebilling claims. I talked to parents taking payments and resolving billing issues. I was then transferred to "Cash Application Specialist" - posting insurance and patient payments for APES as well as PCPC (Phoenix Children's Primary Care) and all adjustments. I forwarded denied claims to appropriate biller for follow up. All of this was done using Intergy-Greenway billing system.
- Cash Application Specialist at Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Medical Billing Specialist/ Cash Application Specialist at Arizona Pediatric Eye Specialists
- at Sun Lakes Family Physicians
- at GoldenHourData.Com
2 years at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Program
1. Cash Application Specialist for a home healthcare/hospice company both in office and remotely. 2. Soley responsible for daily posting of cash receipts across three systems in a timely manner. Average 2 million/day 3. Responsible for retrieving remittances and EOBs for electronic payments via multiple web portals for private payers, Medicare and Medicaid. 4. Processing credit cards payments on Zirmed. Assisting billers with research of payments. 5. Researching current and old credits in order to post correctly or initiate a refund. 6. Balancing daily posting against deposits to ensure everything was posted. 7. Uploading remits, eobs and denials to central location for team access.
- Cash Application Specialist at CELTIC HEALTHCARE
- Cash Application Specialist at Kraft Heinz Company
- Cash Application Specialist; Medical billing; team support at Accredo Health
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
* Reconciling credit card payments to the bank statement
* Create and maintain daily cash logs for various account in Excel
* Research and respond to chargebacks
* Submit month end reports for validation and reconciliations
* Assisted creating the procedural manual for various functions in the Accounts Receivable department
* Train new employees on various Accounts Receivable functions
* Load invoices and payments into PeopleSoft
* Maintain a strong knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, code of business conduct, information protection policy and internal policies and procedures
• Work closely with the Finance Collection and Billing Departments to assist in the development, recommend and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve customer service with established clients
• Process manual credit card transactions into PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable Cash Application Specialist
• Assist with IBM processing that includes researching payments, updating client's accounts, processing payments, supplying various forms used the maintain clients' accounts, and producing various reports tracking the activities on various Purchase Orders
• Research and apply misapplied payments
• Review and process credits, debits, and transfers into PeopleSoft
• Review, process, and update tickets in the Salesforce system concerning Adjustments
• Assist with applying wire, lockbox, and credit card payments into PeopleSoft 2897 Leisure Springs Circle Decatur, GA 30034 (678) 499-4176 [email protected]
- Accounts Receivable Cash Application Specialist at PREMIERE GLOBAL SERVICES
- Lead Vendor Master at INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP
12 years at this Job
Accurately post payments and zero payments to appropriate FSC on IDX. Calculate/Post contractual adjustments or other adjustments, post insurance message codes and if there is a balance, change the invoice to the next appropriate FSC. Add IDX invoice comments that clearly explain reasons for adjustments, denials or refunds. Research and resolve requests for patient and payer refunds within an established time frame. Research unidentified cash by requesting assistance from payer via telephone or written correspondence. Write the FSC category on the insurance Explanation of Benefits (EOB) whenever another insurance is to be billed and gives the copies of EOB’s to the appropriate Insurance Claims Specialist for use in billing secondary or supplemental insurances. Balance incoming insurance remittance advices and self-pay payment stubs received from lockbox with the bank deposit slip. Identify and accurately log all incoming cash receipt information by payer category and submits monthly cash summary to Cash Applications Team Supervisor. Distribute remittance advices and stubs to the cash application staff
- Cash Application Specialist at Pacific Medical Centers
- Aviation Ordnanceman at United States Navy.
- Food Service Worker at Burger King
- Maintenance Worker at Walmart
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Cash Application Specialist, I post manage care and insurance payments including adjustments, takebacks and sequestration discounts to patients' accounts in a timely manner; coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve payment discrepancies by using strong communication and organizational skills; proficient in Microsoft Dynamics(AX); Windows; MS Office; Outlook; Internet Explorer.
- Cash Application Specialist at Oticon
- Cash Application Representative at Barnabas Health System
- Patient Account Rep/Physician Liaison (Credentialling) at Saint Clares Health System
- Pre-Litigation Processor at Accurate Collections Service
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Office Technology
• Application of daily cash from multiple bank accounts up to 1.2 million
• General Ledger adjustments
- Cash Application Specialist at Commercial Funding
- Auditor at Rocky Mountain Raceway
- Accounts Payable/HR Coordinator at Cabintry by Karman
- Administration Coordinator at Intermountain Bobcat
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Improved cash application processes to maximize efficiency
• Assisted collectors with cash application issue resolution
• Managed credit card processes
• Managed all incoming cash and properly assigned to the correct accounts
• Managed cash receipt records on a daily basis
• Managed and matched all ach, wires and credit card paperwork
• Managed all intercompany cash receipt transactions
• Handled multiple bank account receipt processing from ACH, wire and multiple lockboxes
- Cash Application Specialist at Anvil International
- Administrative Assistant/Property Assistant at Regis Property Management
- Office Manager at Euthenics Inc
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Cash Applications - Apply daily cash as received. Research and reconcile payments. Daily balancing and posting. Research unapplied Cash receipts', process refunds, create contractual buyouts, deposits and recoveries. Initiate Credits/write-offs/adjustments base d upon review of the A/R and account history. Research unidentifiable payments to ensure proper application. Processed all company deposits.
- Cash Application Specialist at Mood Media - Muzak
- Sales Assistant & Receptionist at Kiva Kitchen & Bath - McNairs Appliances
- Service Coordinator & Accounts Receivable at Advanced Communications & Electronics
- Office Manager at Dura-Box RAM, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
• Processed multiple bank account receipts from Lockbox, Wires, Credit Card, and ACH.
• Recorded & balanced all cash transactions.
• Resolved payment reconciliations and other AR accounting issues.
• Processed adjustments, refunds & monthly write offs.
• Administered all incoming monies.
• Reconciled credit card reports with incoming bank data.
• Helped collectors to resolve cash application issues.
• Maintained a system to locate previous payments.
• Ensured that all cash receipts are recorded accurately on daily basis.
- Cash Application Specialist at
- Financial Analyst at
- Team Captain, Anderson University Volleyball Team at Varsity Volleyball Team
- CPA Office Intern at
5 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Owned the payment posting duties for multiple Cox properties
• Posted an average of $5MM dollars per week for all properties
• Managed payment duties including but not limited to high volume cash applications, credit card processing, ACH payments application, wire transfers & application, high dollar lockbox transactions, and intercompany transfers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Certified that all daily Mellon lockbox cash & Orbital credit card payments balanced before close of business daily
• Established partnerships with multiple departments to ensure balances and activities are accurate
• Researched and corrected all discrepancies
• Reconciled all batch postings
• Learned & performed other Business Office functions including billing and collections increasing my department's efficiency level.
• Served as project member in companywide system conversion which resulted in successful centralization of multiple locations, while contributing to the shared services model
- Cash Application Specialist at Atlanta Journal Constitution/Cox Enterprises
- Payment Recovery Coordinator at Equifax/Choice Point
13 years, 2 months at this Job