Cash handler,kept store clean stocked greeted customers .kept coffee fresh.
- Sales Associate/Cash Handler at B.P.Oil convenient store
- Property Manager at Border apartments
2 years at this Job
- N/A - N/A
Working on the floor, providing the best customer service, on registers. Responsibilities as a cash handler includes counting funds and making sure everything is at its best.
- Sales Associate/Cash Handler at Old Navy
- Sales Associate at H&M
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Communications
Cash handler, pull tab attendant. Customer service and occasional bingo caller.
- Bingo Cash Handler at Antelope Valley Fair Grounds
- Special Education Para Educator at Lancaster School District
- Special Education Independent Facilitator at Westside Union School District
- Caregiver at Jennifer Alvarez
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Child, Adolescent, and Family Studies / minor in Sociology
- Associate's Degree - Instructional Aide
As a cashier, I interact with customers and tend to their needs. I keep my area clean and perform regular transactions. As a cash handler, I balance the registers and the small and big safes. I count the deposit and get it ready to be picked up.
- Cashier/Cash Handler at Old Navy
- Student Member Service Representative at Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
9 months at this Job
- High school
Manage the front end to make sure the first and last impression is the best.
• Always finding opportunities to go above and beyond guest expectations and be there to help the team with the tough questions.
• Advise team members to ensure guests feel the difference in their Target shopping experience making it frictionless, and rewarding.
• Create a friendly and welcoming environment that generates lots of Target loyalty among guests.
• Welcoming every guest in your own positive and authentic way, show guests to the shortest line and quickly resolve any questions they have, always ensuring service areas are never crowded.
• Handled money with a Point-of-Sale system including checkout, returns and exchanges.
• Skill to handle three to four different departments at the same time.
• Responded to guest queries and complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
• Ensured adherence to all departmental policy in all task performance
• Trained staff and interns on company policy and product details
• Made recommendations to Supervisors for technology use, to eliminate future concerns.
• Documented and posted daily sales goals
• Identify all issues in the team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards
• Prepare necessary paperwork
• Ensure compliance to workplace policies according to safety objectives
• As a cash handler, once the money is removed from the registers and put in the safe, the money needs to be counted, new bundles for the new day need to be prepared and, in some cases, money needs to be prepared for bank pick up.
• Manage a staff of about 15 employees daily.
• Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members.
• Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs.
• Able to think quickly on the spot to answer guest questions.
• Flexible work schedule.
- Supervisor at Cash Handler
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Science and Mathematics
• Take payments
• answer all calls
• fix problems
• cash handle
- Cash Handler at Louisiana fried catfish & chicken
- Teacher at Starlight Private School
- Cashier at Subway
- Cashier/Answer all calls at Domino's Pizza
3 years at this Job
- - Business Management
• Count register/cash for opening or closing shifts
• Prep food items accurately
• Creare accurate and delicious sandwiches for customers
• Maintain cleanliness in dining area and kitchen
• Assist customers with orders, particularly with special diets or requests
• Assess and record food requirements for the front of house
• Assist shift leads with employee position deployments
• Teach new employees company procedures and policies
- Cash Handler at Homegrown Sustainable Sandwiches
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Promote new products to customers to increase sale
• Created cash register receipts in excess of $5,000 daily
• Assess colleagues to achieve sales goal and accurate sale report through encouragement
• Address customer's needs and concern about purchases and provide solutions
- Cash Handler at Luby's
- Intern at Ser Jobs for Progress
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Counting cash draws at end of shift, customer service, meeting sales quota, problem solving, point of sale, cashier, checking inventory, in charge of meeting individual goal and community Leader
- Cash Handler at Old navy
- Server at Smyths Ice Cream
- Sales Associate at DSW Inc.
- Sales Associate at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
head cashier and one of their cash handlers.
- Cash Handler at Old Navy
- Assistant Chef at Entertainment Company
- Receptionist/Cashier at Honda of Lisle
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Associates in science