I worked as a Cash Handler for a Pro em company and Where at the Arizona State University for Parking lots.
- Cash Handler at ALL STAR Priority STAFFING
- Sanitation Worker/Dishwasher at Premier Staffing
1 month at this Job
- Some High School
I was a cash handler
- Cash handler at Chase bank
- Police Officer (Part-Time) at natchioches police
- Equipment Operator/Laborer at Oil Rig
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Provided a pleasurable shopping experience for customers while being friendly
• Customer service representative
• Entrusted with cash handler position, which requires training and a background check in order to supervise the registers and prepare the daily deposit for the store.
- Sales Associate/ Cash Handler at CVS Pharmacy
- Sales Associate/ Cash Handler at Tractor Supply Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- License - Physical Education/Health
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education/Health - Teacher Licensure
As the lead stores training lead it is my job to supervise other employees and conduct regular interviews for the company. I am required to sit down with the stores hiring specialist and discuss and come up with new ideas and strategies to make sure all our employees are up to date with the latest polices. Also, as a cash handler it is my responsibility to count the money that we make each night when we close the store and each morning when we open.
- TRAINING LEAD & CASH HANDLER at OLD NAVY
- INTERN at NYC COMPTROLLER'S OFFICE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - economics
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Received cash from armored trucks counting money accordingly within company best practices using money counter and computer technology. Throughout this job I count coin, cash, and make company verifiable receipts upon transaction.
- Cash Handler at Loomis Armored US, LLC
- Landscaper at McCaren Designs
- Mailing Operations at Olsen Thielen & Co., Ltd.
- Cashier at Aramark
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
- Diploma - High School
Collects and issues money bags, cash funds and sub-custody recipients from Sales Clerks; maintains log record of money bag and cash fund movements.
● Prepares bank deposits for cash recipients and makes funds for cash registers.
● Cashes payroll checks, personal checks, government checks, travelers checks and money orders for authorized military and civilian personnel, assuring that proper identification is provided.
● Receives, counts and verifies monies received with daily cash reports for accuracy.
● Maintains list of bad checks by name, social security number, rank and branch of service as necessary.
● Counts and fills change machine cartridges and distributes to Vending Attendants. Receives money from vending machine attendants; processes bills through counting machine, changes bills for coins and maintains appropriate logs.
● Operates package machines in connection with the counting and wrapping of coins and currency for change machines.
- Cash Handler/Cashier at The Navy Exchange- Naval Air Station & Corry Station - Cash Office
- Assistant Manager/Leasing Manager at HWTX Management
- Data Analyst/Assistant Manager at Bogue Property Management
- Sales Associate at Sally Beauty Supply
1 month at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Twenty five years of direct experience as customer services/ sale associate providing a variety of services from assisting the customer to make informed decision in their selection. In addition, keeping track of all transactions that are processed throughout the sale of the merchandise.
OLD NAVY, New York, NY
Cash Handler/Lead Cashier (Part Time) 2002 - Present
• Count register tils at the beginning and end of business day
• Good with numbers and maintaining records of the transactions that happen throughout the day.
• A good listener and speaker. Can have a polite conversation with all the customers that come up to the cash counter.
• Able to handle large cash transactions without any glitches.
• Work well with other employees of the company and can help colleagues in need.
• Willing to take up more responsibilities other than the cashier job.
• Willing to learn many new things about the profession and the company.
- Cash Handler/Lead Cashier (Part Time) at OLD NAVY
- Beverage/Food Server - Cashier (Seasonal) at YANKEE STADIUM
17 years at this Job
Experience as a front line leader in four work locations with diverse cast populations.
Demonstrated commitment to my area by being reliable and flexible.
Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate, take initiative, and follow-through.
Brand Associate - Cash Handler - Lead August 2017- Present
• Provide prompt, exceptional, and courteous customer service which makes customers to come again.
• Coach and encourage to other Cashiers/Brand Associates to reinforce company policies for cash handling and customer service.
• Responsible for performing cash handling duties, such as, counting the safe, auditing registers, preparing the deposit from the days sales, and proving change when needed.
- Brand Associate - Cash Handler - Lead at Old Navy
- Documentation Specialist at Walt Disney World
- Recreation Coordinator at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Recreation
- Guest Relations Hostess at Disney's Animal Kingdom
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Travel and Resort Marketing - Travel and Resort Marketing
Inventory Specialist Skillfully insured that the floor was stocked. Insured that special orders were filled and ready for delivery to customers. Expertly performed bay audits to insure that stock was handled efficiently. Inspected and researched inventory discrepancies. Cash Handler Performed audits daily to insure each cashier's drawer was correct. Expertly researched any discrepancy between sales and money turned in by cashiers. Communicated with management about register discrepancies. Maintained cashiers performance log when issues arise. Prepared deposits to bank. Registry Consultant Advised registrants on creating gift registries that reflect their personal lifestyle. Drove and exceeded registry sales goal. Informed registrants benefits of registering at store. Developed quality relationships with registrants by making registration process fun and rewarding.
- Inventory Specialist/ Cash Handler/Registry Consultant at Babies R Us
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Worked as Disteibution in Henny deliverys from Feb 2016 to Jan 2019 Role: box truck driver, picker, loader, unloader, cash handler, customer service
- box truck driver, picker, loader, unloader, cash handler, customer service at
- Delivery driver at Ram food inc
- deliver food to customers wash dishes prepare food handle cash at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some high school