• Cash Manager. Responsible for administration of cash management operations which include but not limited to cash flow reporting, establish daily/weekly/monthly cash position, initiating and releasing electronic funds transfers, cash flow forecasting, treasury site maintenance, bank account management. Monitor and record bank account balances. Process all wire transfers, ACH disbursements.
• Accountant. Full cycle A/P including: Review and verify all vendor invoices, flag and clarify any unusual invoice items or prices, GL code assignment and match invoices, enter and upload invoices into Sage MAS500/Oracle NetSuite/QuickBooks, process expense reports, set invoices up for payment, prepare and process electronic transfers and payments, check runs, post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records. Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Responsible for providing the leadership and direction for accounting and financial matters of Blink Charging Co, to include Budget, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Finance and Procurement functions.
• Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
• Developing and coordinating all relationships with financial institutions, and external Auditors.
• Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with GAAP.
• Download, review and verify all network activity (charging sessions) and allocate revenues(A/R). Process host revenues payments per contract commitments including preparation of invoices and maintaining customer records.
• Monitor the company’s cash flow to ensure the availability of funds necessary for daily operations, review cash flow reports and compile cash flow projection reports for review by CFO, Controller.
• Provide overall supervision, coaching and training to accounting clerks, including evaluation of performance in relation to strategic goals.
• Inventory transactions reconcile invoices with purchase orders and inventory received (3-way match) to determine whether invoices contain price discrepancies, overages or shortages, and resolve any variances before data entry.
• Complete 45 account reconciliations monthly by due date; research any reconciling items.
- Accountant/Cash Manager at Blink Charging Co
- Project Accountant at VVA, LLC
- Accountant at Zumex of America Inc
- Project Accountant I at HNTB Corporation
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management - Business Management
- AA - Business
- - Introduction to Project Management
- Cash Manager at Cash Advance Centers of VA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Count money and managed the cash register
- Cash Manager at Cool Beans Cafe
- Labor Worker at Private Farm
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Corporate Treasury Cash Manager (2011 – 2014)
Capital Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable Management, Treasury Oversight, Commercial Property Insurance Administration
Timely daily and monthly internal and external reporting, consolidation and reconciliation for thirty six locations in six different states, for the four accounting areas noted above:
Successfully administered the day to day and monthly reconciliation of the Capital Budget/Fixed Asset System $800M Rollforward,
Efficiently managed the consolidation, write-off approval and monthly reporting for Accounts Receivable, Aging average $230M,
Successfully managed Treasury oversight of daily reconciliation, incoming/outgoing wires and ACH’s, managing banking relationships.
In addition working collaboratively supporting accounting and finance departmental functions, Tax Reporting, General Ledger reconciliations, Accounts Payable, IT system changes, FP&A, P&L Consolidations.
• Successfully combined responsibilities of two full time positions into one full time position. Annual savings $80k
• Completed audit of previous Capital Fixed Assets making correction to service life and locations.
• Revised accounts receivable internal and external reporting, creating efficient reporting.
• Successfully managed request and delivered timely documents for external audits related to the four areas of responsibility.
• Collaboratively worked with Oracle IT administrator to create new tax books for Capital Fixed Assets.
• Successfully meeting all reporting and reconciliation deadlines for areas of responsibility. Submission of accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes.
• Successfully multi-tasking in an environment of constant change.
- Corporate Treasury / Cash Manager at 21st Century Media Newspaper LLC, previously Journal Register Company - Corporate Office
- Financial Shared Services Manager at Journal Register Company
- Assistant Controller / Business Office Manager at Journal Register Company
- Director of Finance / Controller - Full Service and Resort Hotel Properties at Wyndham International
3 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Accounting and Business, CCP Academic Honors List, FIS Foundation in Interdisciplinary Studies
• Initiate all banking transactions both foreign and domestic including wires, ACH's, and file transfers
• Build and maintain domestic international banking relationships
• Manage domestic and foreign bank accounts including security administration, wire transfers, foreign exchange and account analysis
• Managing incoming and outgoing cash effectively daily
• Forecast daily cash position by utilizing cash receipts and disbursements including 13 week forecast
• Analyze and solve problems stemming from payment processes
• Prepare daily consolidated cash reporting
• Prepare cash flow, debt and interest projections to maintain adequate liquidity
• Complete all cash management documentation for new and existing department processes
• Assist with integration of acquisitions into cash management structure
• Maintain letters of credit and manage intercompany loans
• Administer purchasing card program
• Manage SOX related activities
• Participate in month end close process
• Assist with auditors and special projects as needed
- Cash Manager at Novolex LLC
- Cash Manager at Pike Electric LLC
- Cash Manager at Volvo Group North America
- Senior Treasury Analyst at Ingersoll-Rand Company
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing, Finance, and Accounting
• Managed the day to day US and Canadian Treasury cash operations. Daily movement and funding of cash in multiple bank accounts held with various major banks. Daily borrowings and paydowns.
• Responsible for meeting the deadlines for reporting the loan position and overnight investments with end results published daily.
• Maintain a detailed 3 month rolling cash flow forecast to decide when long term debt funding is needed.
• Reconcile interest expense monthly & quarterly fees.
• Maintain the internet banking along with the relationships needed with banking personnel.
• Work closely with the accounting staff to ensure bank entries are posted to the general ledger properly.
• Prior experience with weekly and monthly collateral reporting.
• Prior experience with asset securitization reporting.
• Serve as primary contact for the accounts payable and credit managers for internal treasury issues.
- Cash Manager at Core-Mark International, Inc
- Staff Accountant/Cash Management at Dakin Inc
- Accounting Assistant at Dakin Inc
- Supervisor Returned items center at Bank of America
24 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Manage the cash Treasury activities, debt services funding, swap payments.
• Manage borrowings and repayments, maintained Asset Based Lending Facility. Ensure Compliance with bank and lenders requirements.
• Implement process improvements and best practices to support the company's growth And new acquisitions.
• Manage the Cash Management & Forecasting teams
• Build and maintain financial models to project cash flow.
• Generate weekly variances analysis across the enterprise; evaluate trends of bank Transactions and activities.
• Managed all payments across the enterprise.
• Open and close bank accounts as necessary
• Manage check signers and account treasury services.
• Assist SVP Treasurer with periodic special projects and act as his back up when necessary.
• Oversees all bank file transmissions.
• Acts as main liaison on behalf of the treasury department to accounting and business leaders.
• Manage Rents and equipment leases.
• Manage IC transactions and flow of funds.
• Assisted in various implementation projects, such as switching to new banks, re- structuring the account flow, and implementing new services.
• approved and released wire, ACH and check payments.
- Cash Manager at The Pasha Group
- Sr. Cash Management Accountant at The Pasha Group
- Exception Resolution Coordinator at
- AP & AR Coordinator at The Pasha Group
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate degree in accounting - accounting
- CASH MANAGER at Professional Sports Catering
- OFFICE MANAGER at Kip McClellan
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS SPECIALIST II at JPMorgan Chase
- QUALITY SPECIALIST I at JPMorgan Chase
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration - Marketing
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS - General Studies w/ Honors
- Manager at Ace Cash Manager
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for candidate selection, interviewing and onboarding for the Box Office Department; Prepared and administered staff performance evaluations and pay raises; Managed employees in the Box Office Department present during the shift; Coordinated with General Manager to ensure effective use of payroll cost; Responsible for motivating and coaching employees on proper sales technique. Prepared and Secured Bank Deposits nightly; transmitted invoices to the Home Office for payment; Reconciled non-cash vouchers, coupons and passes nightly; Responsible for the building's manager fund and the reimbursement process; Accountable for documentation on cash variances in employee tills; Coordinated with Operational Support to ensure all discrepancies were properly documented; trained and coached other Assistant Managers on the protocols and guidelines of the Cash Department.
- Department Manager / Cash Manager at Cinemark
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Management