Started as a cashier and moved up to customer service. Than trained for cash office manager .Balancing all cash flow for store deposits and bank pick ups.
- Cash Manager at Giant Food Stores LLC
- Store Manager at Highs Dairy Store
- Retired at
19 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Preparing and serving coffee and snacks, convince customers to buy the brewing devices as well as add-ons, cash manager at location, floater to all four locations (flexible) have keys to all locations open and closer responsibility.
- Barista / Cash Manager at Insight Coffee Roasters
- Barista/Cashier/Stocker at Compton's Market Café
- Barista at Starbucks
7 months at this Job
• Supervise Cashiers.
• Opening and closing of cash registers.
• Trouble shooting of any cash register related problem.
• Prepare cashiers schedule.
• Train new cashiers.
• Take disciplinary action in accordance with company rules.
• Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales Reports.
• Responsible for maintaining petty cash.
• Handle bank related issues.
• Prepare financial reports and spread sheet.
• Maintain and organize data.
• Perform monthly inventories of supplies.
• Communicate with customers and answer questions on products to meet their satisfaction.
• Supervise Amazon online order.
• Assist General Manager for recruiting Cashiers.
• Making proper signs for products.
• Customer Service.
- Cash Manager at Gourmet Garage
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Mass Communication and Journalism
Responsibilities Prepare monthly financials; balancing daily receipts; examine policies and procedures and make revisions as necessary; review the processes for accuracy and efficiency; audit transactions and return items for correction; account reconciliation; ensure compliance with HUD contract requirements; manage the work of 3 employees; resolve complaints; miscellaneous duties necessary to service the loans Accomplishments As the Assistant Cash Manager, I have streamlined the reporting process and developed additional measures to ensure accuracy. I have performed each of the positions in the department which I believe makes me a better manager and able to pitch in when short-staffing occurs. As the QC Cash Manager, I enabled them to go paperless in several job duties, which not only made the system more efficient but also helped avoid items being missed and created an electronic paper trail. I also instituted several checks and balances to ensure that the department was in compliance with the parameters set by the contract.
- Assistant Cash Manager - Sec Held/Quality Control Cash Manager at Novad Management Consulting
- Financial Accountant/Senior Cash Poster/Purchasing Analyst/Collector/Administrative Assistant at First Capital
- Administrative Assistant at Olsten Staffing Services
- Professional Job Technician at City of Oklahoma City
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Management & Ethics
• Make sure that customers leave the store front satisfied
• Trained new cashiers
• Assisted store manager on all daily duties
- Cash Manager at Steve Madden
- Fashion Editor at Lexington Line
- Cash Manager at Aldo Group
- Marketing Director at Elettronika USA
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Fashion Merchandising
Filing Entered daily sales in QuickBooks. Accounts payable for multiple restaurants Entered invoices in QuickBooks Paid all invoices bi-weekly Organized invoices/checks for owner to sign Review statements from vendors Call vendors for missing invoices. Processed payroll weekly and bi-weekly for more than 800 employees in multiple states Prepare and submit paper checks for employees who do not have direct deposit Collect banking information for direct deposit setup Responded to employee calls regarding payroll issues or concerns Process garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll Responsible for paying payroll taxes in a timely fashion. Cash Management Accomplished daily auditing of all cash ins/outs of 12 restaurants Reported daily bank balances and developed a relationship of trust with the owner Responded to customer inquiries/complaints to their experience at the restaurants and worked to remedy the situations Worked closely daily with 20-30 managers in 12 restaurants and 3 states to help resolve issues. Volunteered to help with sponsored community events Accurately prepared bank deposits for 12 restaurants Processed online gift card orders Helped with multiple online gift card promotions Volunteered to cover for co-workers during vacations, shortages, etc.
- Cash Manager at Finally Restaurant Group
- Cashier/Stocker at Finally Restaurant Group
- Main Line Teller at Drive-Up
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Manage Daily Deposits up to $35,000.00 USD and above. Excellent Cash Handling register use, closing cash duties and reading, and adjusting credit card report. Computed and record total of transactions on a daily basis and record data for twelve units. Managed cash out cashiers of 25-30 employees with $1,000.00 to $4,000.00 daily Deposits Handle all the supplies orders for cashiers and management. Handle petty cash, voids, returns, and gift card redeemed. Assisted with weekly opening and closing inventory. Manage General Legers functions through Financial Statements Reconcile all bank accounts
- Cash Manager at Restaurant Associates / Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Assistant Cashier Manger, R/A Metropolitan Opera House at
- Head Cashier, R/A Carnegie Hall at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- AAA - accounting
• Handling all cash procedures
• Ensuring all nightly reports are uploaded and uploaded correctly
• Daily vault audit
• Company Data entry
• Ensure New employees are added to system and done so correctly
• Aid any customer needs that other management can not attend
- Cash Manager at WKC Inc.
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
The Cash Manager is responsible for performing cash and check processing duties Key Accomplishments: ❖ Possess account reconciliation and reporting skills. ❖ Functional knowledge of operating cash registers and adding machines. ❖ Functional knowledge of handling payment returns. ❖ Excellent know-how of counting and balancing cash drawer with accuracy. ❖ Making business bank deposit ❖ Process ATM truncation as well a credit card transaction ❖ Making sure the business safe is balance
- Weekend Part-time Cash Manager/Office Supervisor at Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center
- Area Salesperson/Route Delivery Driver at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, (DSD) Direct Store Delivery
- Part- Time Shuttle Driver DOT Courier Driver at FedEx Express
- Clinical Software Technical Support at Itamar Medical Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management Gradation - Healthcare Management Gradation
- Bachelor of Business Economics - Business Economics
- Associate of Science - Aviation Management Certificate Air Traffic Controller
(Cash Manager) I count all the money at the beginning of the day I give out change as needed Lend a helping hand to any team member who needs help Then I count the profit at the end of the night (Stand Attendant) Im a cashier Breaker (I release others for a breaks) Runner (getting my coworkers the stuff they needs) Porter (taking all stands want they need) Cleaning ( sweaping, mopping, dusting, dishes etc
- Cash Manager/ Stand Attendant at Madison Sportservice
- FC Associate I / Ambassador at Amazon Fulfillment Center DML1
- STATE FAIR PARK SPECIAL EVENTS ASSISTANT 4 at Public Safety Services, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job