As Cash Manager my core strengths were customer service and management skills. I had to perfect multitasking on a consistent and daily basis. I worked side by side with my team mates, providing recognition, motivation, and skill development consistently. Customer service and being a team was of extreme importance on my shifts.
- Cash Manager at Smithfield Chicken-N-Bar-B-Q
- Commercial Cleaner at Jason Smith Cleaning Services
- Customer Service Representative at Hire Up/Spinnaker Resorts
- Medical Office Assistant at Surfside Urgent Care
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Graphic Arts
Cash Manager-Assist the CFO, open/close and maintain bank accounts, transfer funds, process imports, request R&R reimbursements from financial institutes and make sure Real Estate taxes are paid by mortgages on a timely matter. Payroll Clerk-Run/process payroll, keep up with employees personal files and assist employees with payroll issues.
- Cash Manager/Payroll Clerk at TVO Management Services
22 years, 9 months at this Job
I am a support manager to the person who is running floor. I also deal with all the cash on my shift including ge ing change for drawers, counting them down at the end of the night and taking the deposit to the bank. Also, I am a guest experience lead where I basically go out into lobby and make sure the customers experience is a great one so they will come back again. Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Cash manager at McDonald's
- Sales clerk at Shell
- Rep 4 at
- at Housekeepeor
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Music
Assist with shift change. Assign cashiers to there cash register. Count down the main/safe. Give voids/deletion.
- Cash Manager at Varsity fast food
- Door to Door Sales at Movement sales
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College prep
Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately. Supervise others and provide on-the-job training. Track cash flow on a daily basis Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change. Prepares cash flow reports on a timely manner Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Cash Manager at GOURMET GARAGE
- Cashier at GOURMET GARAGE
- Cashier at MORTON WILLIAMS
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- None - Liberal Arts
• Manage income, updated cash flow, maintained accurate books of accounts and reconciled the bank accounts that were up to $170,000
• Gained a more effective understanding of financial management
- CASH MANAGER at Gulf Hospitality Trading Co
- INTERNSHIP at Kuwait Gulf Oil Co
- INTERNSHIP at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research
- SALESMAN at The Diet Care (Kuwait)
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Petroleum Engineering
- Bachelor's - PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
Assist customer with their purchase Answer any questions about product Keep area clean Scan items take payment by cash , checks or credit card
- Cash Manager at Lowe's
- Call center at Global response/ lane bryant account
- Paralegal at Law office of Nora Staum P.A
- Office clerk at Sunshine Dispute Resolution LLC
11 months at this Job
- - Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- High School Diploma
Cash Management- ensure that cash is held in approved financial institutions, in appropriate jurisdictions, vehicles and currencies; all in compliance with credit agreements. Review and release of cash and credit transactions, ensuring all are processed timely, accurately and in a cost-effective manner
• Cash Forecasting- Responsible for corporate cash forecasting on 13, 26, and 52-week view, depending on needs of executive management and credit facility reporting needs, including monthly variance reports.
• Letters of Credit- Implementation of outgoing LCs issuance according to client contracts. Research of local banking requirements and central bank rules to ensure compliance before reviewing all incoming LCs for proper language, amounts, and review to ensure any risk to APR is appropriately mitigated. Preparing all documentation to draw on LCs, reviewing for any potential discrepancies.
• Bank Administration & Relationship Management- Primary contact for managing relationships with Bankers from 20+ bank and 55 accounts all over the globe. Ensuring KYC and signature authority are continuously updated according to the needs of the business. Manage access and usage of 20 different online systems. Analyze the needs of the business to determine if additional bank accounts are required, and implement when necessary, including all KYC and documentation requirements. Annual FBAR filings for both corporate and individuals.
• Corporate Credit Card Program Administration- Implementation of 2 card programs for APR- MasterCard & American Express- including researching which programs best suited the business needs globally, necessary documentation, and logistical planning for global distribution. Ongoing support for cardholders including credit limit availability, fraud investigation, timely payments, and other duties as required.
• Credit Facility Administration- Handle all continuations for 1 Term A tranche and 10 Revolver tranches. Updating of internal debt schedule, including with current balances, pricing & key dates of RCF/Term A, LC fees and unused fees to confirm rates and applicable bank fees. Monthly accruals to accounting department for financial reporting.
- Cash Manager at APR Energy
- Senior Tax Accountant at Stein Mart, Inc
- Facilities Accountant at Vesta Property Services
- Accountant at Fortegra Financial
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Direct cash management operations to include daily cash reporting and, management of current accounts and bank relations company wide for 40+ hotels, ensuring financial obligations are being met. Complete all documentation and correspondence for new set-up and existing bank accounts, merchant credit card accounts for properties and all company issued employee credit cards with each prospective financial institutions. Monitors all cash transactions and bank account activity and balances. Responsible for reviewing all incoming transfers and wire payments as well as completing any needed transfers and process any required wire payments. Made the necessary monthly mortgage payments and any real estate and property tax payments due. Create, reviews and monitor financial reports Administer capital reserve reimbursements including processing capital draws to be submitted to the bank. Process required monthly and yearly journal entries, utilizing Timberline accounting software, to ensure accurate accounting records. Process and submit daily positive pay files to each bank. Create and submit required ACH payment files to each prospective bank.
● Handle cash management operations, overseeing account administration, reviewing and implementing improvement in cash management, and ensuring financial obligations are met by the organization. Kept financial records accurate and up to date at all times
- Cash Manager at Waterford Hotel Group
- Senior Accounting Manager at Hersha Hospitality Management - Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at Waterford Hotel Group
- BOOKKEEPER II at Child and Family Agency of S.E
7 months at this Job
• Prepare and balance cash drawers; Research any discrepancies; Reconcile money (tills, cash drawer, petty cash)
• Verify and document safe funds & research inconsistencies; Maintain a chart of cashier shortages & overages
• Key Carrier; Open store (disarm alarm, turn lights on, unlock doors)
• Prepare bank deposit and take to the bank; Reconcile paperwork (refunds, employee sales, aborts, post voids, paid outs/paid ins, coupons)
• Make daily cashier schedule; Prepare the cashier balance report, lane usage report, gift card donation and coupon report
• Conduct end-of-month reports (sales anaylsys, frameshop workorders, gift certifcate usage, shortage/overage report, deposit log)
• Coordinate orders for office, in-house, and maintenance supplies for several vendors
• Process & authorize donation requests; Coordinate in-house mail to be sent to corporate and other stores
- Cash Manager at Pat Catan's Craft Centers
- Cash Manager at Pat Catan's Craft Centers
- Floor Sales Associate at Pat Catan's Craft Centers
- Senior Payroll Controller at Cleveland Electric Illuminating Company (CEI)
19 years, 2 months at this Job