Tn. 37871 Cash Office Assoc. Counting and reporting all cashiers bags Balancing cash office Preparing daily deposits Keeping and filing all appropriate cash office records Investigating any and all cash office discrepencies Keyholder
- Cash Office Associate at Cash Office Assoc
- Executive Housekeeper at COMFORT INN APPLE VALLEY
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Cash office associate
• Reconciliation of bags
• Change fund
• Daily Deposits
• Checking for variances
• Filing papers - Key carrier - Cashier - Sales floor associate - Fitting room associate - Back room associate - Recovering/zoning - Ticket pricing - Offering rewards programs
- Cashier/Cash Office Associate at Marshalls
- Sales associate at G-Stage
- Data Entry at Arza Soccer
- Secretary at SoCal Equipment Rentals
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administrations
- High school or equivalent
As Cash Office associate, I am responsible for balancing the vault, preparing cash for bank deposit, replenishing cash to registers, requesting money from the bank, filing necessary papers for record keeping and other office related work.
- Cash Office Associate at Macy's
- Customer Service Associate at Walgreens
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at APAC Customer Services
- TELEMARKETER at Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Cash Office Associate are responsible for daily processing of all forms of tender, preparing and signing out register bags, reconciling returned register bags and petty cash funds and preparing daily deposits. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to: Performing safe audits Issuing and tracking lottery tickets, gift certificates, and water jug vouchers Complying with cash office security procedures Requirements: Strong organizational skills, basic math skills and an attention to detail required. Basic computer skills and prior cash office experience preferred.
- Cash Office Associate at Wamart Supercenter
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
As a cash office associate, I had many different tasks. My main job was counting and maintaining all the cash in and out of the safe. I counted all the daily profits and input all information into the computer. I put together daily bank deposits for the armored truck to pick up. Making daily logs and notes of any discrepancies made for supervisors to review. I set up all cash registers before the store opened and put petty cash together for the cashiers, if needed. I filed all monthly reports at end of every month. I ordered supplies and kept track of all lost and found items. Organization and accuracy were very important.
- Cash Office Associate at TJmaxx/Home goods
- Pharmacy Assistant /Cashier/Stock Person at Snyders
- Functional Skills Program Aide at Marquette Senior High School
- Treatment Specialist at Adult Learning Systems
1 year at this Job
Peachtree City, GA Kmart is a chain of retail stores owned and operated by Sears Holding Co. Cash Office Associate * In charge of cash/check till balancing of up to 11 cash registers daily and processing the end of day cash totals into KIN with a 99% accuracy. * Complete daily deposits, balanced safe, ordered change as needed and prepared register bags for next sales date. * Research and communicated with management about register discrepancies and maintained cashier awareness log and write up of cashiers when issues arise. * Completed and compiled daily cash office reports for review by Store Manager. * Reviewed and investigated daily cash transactions by cashiers and entered new associates into the POS system. * Solved incoming consumer phone calls regarding double charged credit/debit cards and any other cash errors with our company help desk. * Handled all repair and request for service of all office and retail equipment (i.e. programs, registers, credit card readers, hand held devices, printers and computers etc.). * Assisted, trained associates and completed daily return to stock of layaway defaults from entering them into our rmu system to returning stock to the floor. * In charge of ordering and inventory of office and retail supplies as needed.
- Cash Office Associate at Kmart/Sears Holding Co
- Customer Service Representative at TOTO USA, INC
- Customer Service Representative at Cooper Lighting
- at Cooper Lighting
7 years at this Job
handled the cash office duties also a floor associate
- Cash Office Associate at TJ Maxx Stores
- Associate at Safeway Inc./Albertson's Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Experienced Cash Office Associate who is proficient in tracking cash transactions and filling out cash reports.
• Adept at utilizing a spreadsheet supplying excellent customer service and taking care of a variety of client types. Specializes in short-term loan transactions and standard bank deposits.
- Cash Office Associate at Food Lion
- Server at Denny's
- Caregiver at Home Instead Senior Care
- Pharmacy Technician and Radiology Transcriptionist at SAFB Pharmacy
9 months at this Job
counted profits and reset register bags to their base value, made bank deposits, filled out necessary paperwork, and maintained a clean and organized workspace. Trained other associates as well as new management for other stores. I also worked as either a cashier, makedown, fitting room, or sales floor associate after completing cash office duties.
- Cash Office Associate at Ross Dress For Less
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Aerospace Engineering
Started as Cashier and quickly moved up to Customer Service Representative and Cash Office Associate. Worked cash tills on daily basis as well as all CSR duties including but not limited to cashing checks, selling money orders, processing Western Union Money Transfers, etc. Cash Office Associate included setting up tills for the day, balancing tills, processing deposits to bank including cash, checks, money orders, credit and debit cards, SNAP, and WIC. Also processed daily, weekly, and monthly reports as well as balancing total store transactions.
- Cash Office Associate, Customer Service Representative at Harp's Food Stores
- General Clerk III at Serco
- Administrative Assistant at Henry Architecture
- Real Estate Agent at Home Design & Realty
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration