Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience. Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.). Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
- Pharmacy Cashier/Clerk (Part-Time) at Walgreen's
- Pharmacy Customer Care Rep at Veterans Administration Health
- Release of Information Specialist to Supervisor at PMSI INC
3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Computer
at TJC Testing Center, Main Campus January through June, 2018 Hangers of Hope Thrift Store, Tyler TX CASHIER - CLERK Part-time employment as cashier and sales clerk in a good-will merchandise outlet October through December, 2017 IELI Intensive English Language Institute - University of Texas, Tyler, TX ENGLISH TEACHER Taught English grammar and composition to foreign students as a requisite for university entry
- Part-time employment as Proctor at Tyler Junior College
- OWNER, TEACHER at MAC Idiomas, Pomerode, Santa Catarina
- ENGLISH TEACHER at ALL Idiomas, Pomerode, Santa Catarina
- Sitio The Brass Monkey at
2 months at this Job
- - Medical Office Administration
- Bachelor of Arts degree in languages and literature - English and Portuguese Languages
I would Satisfy my customer by any means . While being stationed at the cashier register I would over look the establishment. Clean restrooms and properly pack hookah to my customers liking.
- Cashier Clerk, part-time at Blue Nile Hookah
- Cashier, Seasonal at County Fair
- Call Representative, part time at Total Merchant Supplies
- Assistant, part-time at Elder Care Center
3 months at this Job
Cut up fruits & Vegetables
● Put out/neatly stack fruit & vegetables
● Keep the floor presentable
● Break down loads/organize the freezer LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Produce Clerk (part time) at Shaws/Star Market
- Cashier Clerk (part time) at Lord & Taylor
- Overnight Courtesy Clerk (part time) at Stop And Shop
- Bag Boy/Courtesy Clerk (part time) at Stop And Shop
8 months at this Job
- College Preparatory
• Responsible for planning daily learning activities for the kids
• Report daily progress of children to parents by reports through participating app or parents meeting
- Teacher (Part-time) at LaPetite Academy
- Wheelchair Agent (Part time) at GATEWAY GROUP ONE
- Cashier/Clerk (part-time) at Wal-mart
- Cashier/Clerk/Assistant Manager at Shell Gas Station
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
• Greet customers and assist in locating products
• Answer customer inquiries
• Process customer transactions (credit cards, cash, checks, etc.)
• Promote credit card applications and project installation sales
• Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Cashier at The Home Depot
- (Firm Caller) Clerk at The United States Postal Service
- Bulk Mail Technician at The United States Postal Service
- Time and Attendance Clerk (Finance) at The United States Postal Service
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Psychology
• Handling a variety of situations involving clerical functions or administrative functions for the Medicaid and Medicare senior Care Management team for Doctors Community Hospital, UM Prince George's Hospital Center, and MedStar St. Mary's Hospital.
• Managing all clinical faxes, ensuring all regulatory timelines are met, and routing incoming mail, emails and faxes to the appropriate Medicaid and Medicare Senior Care Management team.
• Prioritizing and addressing requests and assignments in a professional manner to develop cooperative relationships and to ensure patient confidentiality is adhered to.
• Assisting the Medicaid and Medicare Senior Care Management team with completing program enrollment tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and meeting required timelines.
• Screening discharged Medicare patient calls appropriately and working with clinicians to ensure optimal response turnaround time.
• Researching and reporting all available care program resources to each Medicare members of the Care Management team.
• Enrolling Medicare patients into the Care Coordination program and providing necessary coaching to reduce high risk behavior in the low moderate risk level patients.
• Scheduling Medicare members for follow-up calls with nurses from the Care Management Team; obtaining and inputting clinical data within the eQ Suites patient records portal for inpatient and outpatient pre-certification.
• Identifying errors within multiple systems and recommend methods to improve service, workflows, and processes.
- Clinical Care Support Specialist [telework] at eQHEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Member Service Representative (Call Center) at S3 SHARED SERVICE SOLUTIONS
- Senior Nutrition/Diet Aide Office Assistant (part-time/concurrent) at UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE WASHINGTON MEDICAL CENTER
- Customer Service Representative (seasonal) at DAVID'S BRIDAL
9 months at this Job
- BSW - Social Work
- - General Education
* Provided technical support to all Bonefish Managed Service accounts. * Responded to customer emails within a timely and effective manner to ensure customer satisfaction. * Managed on-going monthly computer system maintenance for every customer in a proactive manner. * Managed customer fraud software server environment. * Applied support for customer fraud software infrastructure problems and minor content changes on customer websites. * Responsible to coordinate and represent the customer with 3rd party vendors (software/hardware) or 3rd party agents/representative.
- Managed Service Technician at Bonefish Systems
- Associate Manager at GAS USA Mini-Mart
- System Application Support Engineer at Sportsoft Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Business - Computer Information Science Software Development
• Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
• Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
• Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
• Making beds and changing linens
• Washing windows
• Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
• Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
• Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
• Ironing clothing items
• Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
• Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
• Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
• Steaming and cleaning draperies
• Washing blinds
• Tidying up rooms
• Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
• Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- HOUSEKEEPING at Marriot Hotels and Resorts
- SECURITY OFFICER | JOBS1USA at UPS FREIGHT
- SALES ASSOCIATE at JIMMY JAZZ(PART-TIME)/(FULL-TIME)
- SECRETARY at ONE STEP COUNSELING CENTER
7 months at this Job
Provided excellent customer satisfaction one customer at a time as a cashier in an upscale grocery store.
- Cashier Clerk - Part Time at HARRIS TEETER
- Daycare Provider at SELF EMPLOYED
- Office Manager - Part Time at CUTTER'S INSULATION
- Materials Planner / Scheduler at Pure Power Technologies
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- A.A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technology