Adrian Crane & Associates Office Administrator/Certified Paralegal 11/1998 – 3/2006 Manage large personal injury law firm 38 + Employees Responsible for HR/Payroll Set up & Ran Call Center Marketing/Advertising WinStar World Casino Casino Host April 2007 - May 2016 Manage a large book of casino patron's. Monitor Guests player’s spending and preferences to tailor marketing campaigns (to include email and personal invitations) Maintains a Casino Player database in the world’s second largest casino. Executive Host for VIP Guests, Community Fund Raising Events; NBA Golf Tournament; NFL Golf
- Casino Host at WinStar World Casino & Resort
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Business/Criminal Justice - Business, Criminal Justice and Paralegal Certificate
My title as a Casino Host is to build and maintain a relationship with new and existing players. To increase repeat visits while maximizing player gaming worth. To potentially increase Gaming and Market shares.
• Identify and develop new players
• Increase visitation from targeted players
• Increase daily theoretical worth of players
• Understand guest patterns
• Letter writing for birthdays, inactive players, and contact.
• Make reservations for hotel stay, transportation, restaurant, and limo request.
• Knowledge of ACSC and LMS
• Maintain quarterly goal of 900 floor contacts
• Maintain quarterly goal of 900 phone contacts
• Maintain quarterly goal of booking 150 hotel rooms
• Maintain quarterly goal of hosting 6 dinner parties and /or events
• Maintain quarterly goal of booking 2 limo request
• Maintain quarterly goal of 250 table game player contact
- CASINO HOST at RESORTS CASINO
- PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE at GENERAL ELECTRIC AVIATION
- FRONT SERVICES SHIFT MANAGER at HARRAHS ENTERTAINMENT
- FRONT SERVICES MANAGER at GOLDSTRIKE CASINO
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Brighton, FL August 2016 - Current Last position held: Executive Casino Host - Casino Marketing & Player Development
- Executive Casino Host - Casino Marketing & Player Development at Seminole Casino Brighton
- Executive Casino Host - Casino Marketing & Player Development at Wind Creek Hospitality
- Director of Player Development at Mardi Gras Casino
- District Sales Manager - Broward County & Palm Beach County at SeaEscape Casino Cruises
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Business Administration
(Reason for Leaving: termination) -greet and assist guests on casino floor also in the host office. -provide complimentary amenities based upon casino guideline and gaming activity. -records and updates guests information -be familiarized with daily promotional activities, marketing, casino cage and other departments. -assist guests with restaurant reservations, hotels, transportations and other events. -telemarketings: outbound calls to inactive guests and inbound calls as well. -interper for non English speaking guests.
- Casino Host at Red Hawk Casino
- Research Clerical Assistant (FTE) at Maximus
- Mail Room Clerk (FTE) at Maximus
- Case Management Assistant Center at Maximus
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
Uncasville, CT 2003-2018
Mohegan Sun is one of Connecticut's premier gaming and entertainment venues that hosts an average daily attendance of 20,000 visitors daily. Held several positions within company with increasing levels of duty and scope.
• Worked with high end players on casino property to ensure players had excellent experiences.
• Handled guest services and and promotions.
• Networked with internal and external guests.
• Booked entertainment and hospitality activities including hotel rooms, dining reservations, concert tickets, golf course
• Assisted with providing players with their account information and utilizing effective communication skills to explain points on account gained and lost as well as providing personal rating information.
• Coached new colleagues with computer systems and customer service skills VIP Representative
• Managed busy phone line and answered phone call sin a timely manner.
• Handled guest duties such as booking hotel rooms, answering customer questions, transferring customers to the correct department and giving directions. Associate Dual Rate Manager
• Maintained overall store presentation while proving superior customer service.
• Performed multi-unit supervision while in duel rate capacity
• Liable for merchandising, inventory, customer service, and associate productivity
- Casino Host at Mohegan Sun
15 years at this Job
Drives revenue into casino by maintaining relationships with top NADIA players and marketing gaming events and amenities * Coordinates and facilitates casino events Holloway * Generates new business by using sales tactics to encourage the acquisition of a casino membership card
- Casino Host at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- College Marketing Representative at HOLLOWAY
- Writing Consultant at Writing Resource Center - Florida A&M University
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
Identifies, develops, and sustains working relationships with casino guests via personal invitations to private events, marketing, and other activities. Grows rated play, making reinvestment judgments based on casino play. Promotes special activities by attending special events, and via personal, telephone, and email contact. Presents the premier level of guest service. Issues comps in the form of free play, food, gifts, etc. based on play.
- Casino Host at Sycuan Casino
- Bingo Shift Manager at VIEJAS CASINO AND RESORT
- Merchandise Coordinator at TJ Maxx
- Merchandise Flow Supervisor at VICTORIA'S SECRET
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- GED - PSYCHOLOGY
• Builds loyalty among valued VIP customers by developing relationships effectively utilizing marketing and upscale sales techniques to provide personalized service to casino VIP guests by arranging future trips and needs.
• Maintain a professional relationship with casino guests.
• Evaluate casino guest's play and apply comps accordingly based on casino play.
• Track guest visits, arranges on-property accommodations and provide comps using established guidelines as a basis for decision making, but with the flexibility to provide comps that vary from those guidelines as required for business development.
- Casino host at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Junior Host at Casino Marketing
- Shop Manager at Manuel Motorcycles
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Deploma - All required
I work on at the casino dealing players and they accounts
- Casino Host at Belle of Baton Rouge Casino
- Casino Host at
at this Job
- Some college
Went above and beyond to assist guests with special requests during their visit to the casino and hotel to make their experience enjoyable Assisted coworkers in meeting and completing tasks and goals assigned Followed policies set by company and Illinois Gaming Board Greets guests in courteous and professional manner Entertained guests at dinners and parties Mailed guests special offers and invited them to events Made and answered phone calls and emails daily Completed and went over goals set by director and corporate (2017 went over my goals every quarter) Grew my clientele by building professional relationships with guests to keep them coming back
- Casino Host at Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
- Jr. Casino Host at Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
- Front Desk Clerk at Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
- Prep Cook at Unidine Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job