Customer service events guest services been a casino host for 18 years police officer Florida 15 years
- Casino host at Seminole hardrock casino
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Las Vegas, United States Make contacts with new, existing, inactive and declined rated players via telephone, correspondence, and in person; build relationships seeking opportunities to grow casino play and enterprise value. Make comping decisions of room, food and beverage based on casino play and reinvestment percentage. Drive increased theoretical win by staying in contact with customers and maturing relationships. My book results have increased coded player theoretical each quarter by a range of 10% to 49%. Member of a Casino Host team which has increased quarterly base theoretical 10% to 30%. Consistently reach a 75% threshold of continuous qualified coded players. Market, promote, and host VIP special events, drawings, concerts and players club giveaways based on historical and current player data.
- Casino Host at Aliante Casino Hotel
- Estate Consultant and Management at M and M
- Casino Host/Sr. Casino Sales Executive at Harrah's - Caesars Entertainment
- Realtor / Business Manager at Realty One Group
1 year, 6 months at this Job
included work with public relations, entertainment, promotions, etc. Learned inner workings within a tribal casino. Employed as casino host following internship. Maximized monetary gains through player acquisition and relationship building.
- Marketing Internship / Casino Host at DESERT DIAMOND CASINO
- Internship at OCHOA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Retail salesman specialized at CURACAO
- Salesman and relationship consultant at FASCINATIONS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- - Agriculture
Provide high caliber service to our casino's guests who frequent our property ◦ Help to oversee & supervise a Casino Host staff ◦ Deal with patrons both over the phone & in person, including many premium patrons ◦ Overseeing and monitoring budgets for complimentary services for guests ◦ Acting as liaison between hosts and other departments, making seamless guest experience ◦ Hosting internal events for VIP guests
- Executive Casino Host at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Owner at RIPP Entertainment
- Casino Host at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Sales Manager at Wireless Zone
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Hired as a Promotions Assistance. Where i planned and executed casino events, games/promotions.
● Managed the in-house advertising program CastNet consisting of print and media collateral pieces.
● Then promoted up to a Casino Host
● Communicated with guests through outbound phone calls, face-to-face meetings, emails and letters.
● Increased volume and loyalty to the casino by attracting new players and building one-on-one relationships with guests. And meeting quarterly goals.
- Casino Host at Par A Dice
- Store Manager at ZALES, THE DIAMOND STORE
- Store Manager at Mattress Firm
- Promotions at In Radio and Television
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Broadcasting
As an Executive Casino Host my role is played with much Professionalism and Marketing aspects to bring in revenue and build strong relationships with my guests. My role is to provide outstanding Guest service and accommodating to Guests needs. Decision making and quick mathematical problem solver to justify reasons for any decision or comps being given . -Leadership -Sales -Telemarketing -Goal oriented -Detail Oriented -Team Player -Fast Learner -Marketing -Events -Promotions -Outlook -Microsoft -Word -Excel -PowerPoint
- Executive Casino Host at River Rock Casino
- Players Club/Marketing Supervisor at Gold Country Casino & Hotel
- Rewards Center Supervisor at Thunder Valley Casino Resort
- Table Games Supervisor at Graton Resort & Casino
4 months at this Job
- GED - GED
Create, modify, and maintain player accounts and cards for new and returning players, including subsequent data entry after creation.
• Maintain full player database (230,00+ accts) including address changes, play history, vip status up and down grades, player comps, interdepartmental notes regarding security issues, medical issues, player tracking.
• Create and foster quality relationships with existing and new vips and non vips, including explanation of vip status level benefits and requirements, special promotions, management policy changes.
• Disseminate information between related departments and players as necessary regarding security, emergency, ship maintenance, slot machine technical issues.
• Track all play for vip status upgrades based on established standards of play, notify guests as to their qualification and issue upgrades, including creation of query system for minimum standards for all vip levels, frequency of visit, average win/loss over time periods.
• Create and distribute jackpot pictures for players and any recurring or temporary premiums or giveaways for marketing dept.
• Train new casino hosts for position, including 5 in preceding 3 months, both previous and most recent dept manager, and previous host when server and software upgrades occurred.
• Scheduling for required shift coverage and training for department during recent managerial changeover and high turnover for position.
• Review, correct, and log all data entry for other hosts on other shifts.
• Issue meal and hotel comps for high tier vips, arrange for hotel reservations, cabs for intoxicated patrons
• As needed back up and assist security, slots, f&b, cage, marketing, and marine departments in technical, personal, or operational situations.
- Casino Host at Big M Casino
- Bid & Performance Specialist at BondsExpress.com
- Multi-Games Supervisor at Turning Stone Resort Casino
- Keno writer at Turning Stone Resort Casino
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education & Special Psychology
- - Leadership
- Regents diploma
- - English, Drama, Art, German, Social Studies
Served as an Executive Host and Casino Host for one of Southern California's Largest Casinos with over 4700 Slots. Interacted on a frequent basis with High Limit Slots and Table Games Players to build and maintain strong relationships and VIP player loyalty to San Manuel Casino. Maintained constant communication with my personal block of 300 players to increase brand awareness and notify these VIP Players of upcoming events and promotions to drive incremental trips while also issuing discretionary comps based on the guidelines set forth by Player Development Management. Also assisted in the training of incoming Casino and Junior Casino Hosts.
- Executive Casino Host at San Manuel Casino
- Casino Host at Casino Host Morongo Casino Resort & Spa
- Sales and Shipping Manager, Various Online Sales Sites at Private Business
- Office and Sales Manager at JJJ Marketing Inc
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
expectations while increasing grow rated play. Makes reinvestment judgements for clients based on their casino play. Provides clientele 24-hour access as a direct line to promote and schedule special events.
- Casino Host at Soboba Casino
- Casino Host at Pala Casino Spa & Resort
- Slot Supervisor at Soboba Casino
- Slot Attendant at Soboba Casino
1 month at this Job
- - General Education
Provide excellent customer service to our clintel. Set up and maintain accounts. Direct phone calls throughout the casino and sell tickets using ticket king. Compile reports for are daily buses we have at north star. Stock and replenish inventory when needed. Preform light cleaning.
- Casino Host at North Star Mohican Casino Resort
- Core Maker at Aarrow Cast
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wiscnsin at Eagles Nest Homeless Shelter
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin at Domestic Violence Shelter
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Forensic Science
- - Natural Resources
- Some college