I oversee the day to day operations of both the casino and Food & Beverage. I handle guest complaints, Team Member issues and handle reprimands when necessary. I also work with the marketing department to pull ideas for the casinos monthly promotions and giveaways. I work side by side with the restaurant manager on caterings and food for charity events. Through Pioneer I have been able to be active in many local charity groups: ◦ Fernley Relay for Life ◦ Fernley Chamber of Commerce ◦ Rocky Mountain Elks Foundation Dinner ◦ Fernley Rotary Club ◦ St. Baldrick's ◦ Veterans Coalition
- Casino Manager at Pioneer Crossing Casino
- Office Manager at USA Cash Services
- Customer Service Representative at Moose's Bar
- Bartender at Moises Bar
9 years at this Job
- Associates - AOSMA
Manage the day-to-day operations for the Casino to include 5 banquet rooms, 3 restaurants and an 85 Room hotel. From Human Resources to Promotional Events. Forecast and Budget reporting, Coaching, Guest Service which of key importance. Closely interact with diverse 3rd parties for event planning, hospitality Safety, Security and Technical Support.
- Casino Manager at Carson Nugget Casino
- Promotions/Marketing Manager at Gold Ranch Casino Dayton
- Vault Manager at Cactus Jacks Casino
- Loan Administration (Underwriting) Manager 2 at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
7 months at this Job
- None - Business
- High school
Responsible for the operations of the casino floor shift. Display a working knowledge of all tables games, house rules, counting methods and procedures covering each. Scheduling and assigning work shifts to personnel. Following proper title 31 regulations. Settle disputes that arise from guests in the Table Games area. Interacting with guests in a positive manner.Being alert to any unusual or questionable activities being displayed by any Table Games employee or gaming guest. Counsels, guides, coaches and instructs assigned personnel in the proper performance of their duties.
- Asst Casino Manager at SANTA FE STATION HOTEL & CASINO
- Table Games Surveillance at Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Assistant Casino Shift Manager at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino
- Table Games Floor Supervisor at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel/Casino Mgmt
I do all books, payroll, inventory, scheduling, hire, ordering, fix keno machines, maintenance, customer service and anything new that pops up along the way.
- Casino Manager at Magic Diamond Casino
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School diploma
• Overall control of Location
• Hiring and Termination of all staff
• Managed two Locations
• Bookkeeping Deposits, State reports, Company Reports
• Enforcing Company policies While I was employed with the company I received numerous Manager of the Month Honorable Mention, plus Manager of the month for Feburary 2017, Received Award for Highest Drop increase for the year 2017. I had high inspection scores regularly.
- Casino Manager at Town Pump Inc.
- General Manager of Family Convience Stores at Rindal Oil
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - General
Security/ manager 18 employee s
- Casino manager at Blackhawk/goldrush
- Fitness trainer at Planet fitness
- Delivery Driver at Ups
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- 1 month of bu - Metalfabrication
Managed Casino in everyday operations. TIPS certified. Responsible for; Bookkeeping, inventory, employee training, over/short resolutions, security monitoring, machine repair and most of all great customer service.
- Casino Manager at Town Pump
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Benefis Health System
- Manager at Mustard Seed Corp.
- EMERGENCEY ROOM TECHNICIAN at EMT-B
9 months at this Job
Assisted with casino floor operations.
- Assistant Casino Manager at Eldorado Resorts
- Surveillance Agent at Ameristar Casino & Hotel
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school - N/A
Responsible for supervising casino games, issuing credit, ordering fills and credits, rating guests play, customer service, and establishing daily dealers and supervisor work assignments. ◆ Conduct performance appraisals of staff to ensure policies are followed. ◆ Acting responsible gaming ambassador. ◆ Received prestigious Chairman's Award for "creating a carting culture."
- Table Games Supervisor/Assistant Casino Manager at Cromwell Hotel & Casino
- Dual Rate Floor Supervisor at Flamingo Hotel & Casino
- at Harrah's Casino
- Table Games Supervisor at Snoqualmie Casino
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Casino Manager at TMI Enterprise
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma, 2yrs at College