Noelle Cristiano created Cristiano Casting in 2018 to continue her career as a Casting Director. Below are highlights of her casting clients.
- Casting Director at Cristiano Casting
- Cost Cutters at Boy and Star Productions
- Suave Kids at Boy and Star Productions
- Crest Spot at Boy and Star Productions
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Acting
Casting director at SVT Casting. Casting for brand for fashion week and campaign shooting
- Casting Director at SVT Casting
- MODEL AGENT at Wilhelmina Models
- MODEL AGENT at HUAYI BROTHERS FASHION GROUP
8 months at this Job
- Master's - NY
- Bachelor - Golf Management
CASTING DIRECTOR FILM Fire and Rain (Little Books Little Films) - AZ Prods: Audrey Beth Little; Dir: Philip Penza w/Vivica A. Fox, Noel Gugliemi (Los Angeles Casting) Best Mom (XII Ent / Best Mom, LLC) - Los Angeles Prod: LeAnn Lei Dir: Kuang Lee w/Donna Mills, Krista Allen -Winner Best Film & Best Supporting Actress - Hollywood Reel Film Festival Get Big (Pelican Club Pictures) - Los Angeles Prod: David Rudd Dir: Dylan Moran Suburban Cowboy (Spoke Lane Ent.) - Los Angeles Prods and Dirs: Ryan Colucci, Dragan Roganovic Buddy Solitaire (Buddy Solitaire, LLC) - Los Angeles Prods: LeAnn Lei, Kuang Lee Co-Producer: Paul Dinh-McCrillis Dir: Kuang Lee Sixty-Five Drive (Sixty-Five Drive Prods, LLC) - Los Angeles Prod/Dir: Darrel Herbert -w/Sam Anderson, Beth Ruscio, JJ Nolan, Tom Musgrave My Name Is Nobody (Little Books Little Films) - AZ Prods: Audrey Beth Little; Dir: Philip Penza w/Eric Roberts, Lorenzo Lamas (Los Angeles Casting) REAL BLOOD: The True Beginning (Little Books Little Films) - AZ Prods: Audrey Beth Little; Dir: Philip Penza w/Lorenzo Lamas, Eric Roberts (Los Angeles Casting) Restored Me (Masters Media Group) - Los Angeles EPs: Allen Chua, Craig Carlisle; Prods: Yancey Arias Prod: Paul Dinh-McCrillis Dir: Reign Shaw w/ Casper Smart, Percy Daggs III, Malik Yoba, Bill Duke, Will Yun Lee Paul Dinh-McCrillis, CSA DMC Casting (818) 269-5717 - o [email protected] Rodolfo Valentino: La leggenda (Ares Films) - Italy & Los Angeles Dir: Alessio Inturri w/ Gabriel Garko, Asia Argento (Los Angeles Casting) White Shoe (FotoComics Prods.) - Los Angeles Prods: Matteo Sapio; Dir: Mauro Borelli Moving Mountains (Sunshine Films, LLC) - West Virginia, CA Prod: Penny Loeb, Paul Dinh-McCrillis Dir: Jeanie M. Clark w/ Theresa Russell F.E.A.R. Not (Hi-Hat Ent.) - Los Angeles, CA Prod: Chris Ruffin, Nadine Ruffin; Dir: Reign Shaw w/ Eric Roberts, Yancey Arias, Simrin Player The Lutheran (AFI short) - Los Angeles, CA Dir: Brad Bosely (Prod: Tom Teng) -Winner of over 25 Jury and Audience Awards) TELEVISION / DVD / NEW MEDIA: EDC NY - The Exam (Insomniac, a division of LIVE Nation) - L.A. Prod: Dominique Yuro; Dir: Charles W. Houle Beyond Wonderland (Insomniac, a division of LIVE Nation) - L.A. Prod: Dominique Yuro, Stephen "Bunny" Eachon; Dir: Bunny Eachon Before I Got Famous (Walking Legend, LLC, Web Series; 10 eps.) - L.A. Prod: Vasco Xu, Kerena Huang, LeAnn Lei Dir: Giovanna Sarquis Viva Laughlin (1 Hr Pilot) CBS / Sony TV / BBC (w/ Hugh Jackman, Melanie Griffith, Madchen Amick) -Casting Associate Andy Barker, P.I. (1/2 Hr Pilot + 5 Eps.) NBC/Universal (w/ Andy Richter, Clea Lewis, Tony Hale) -Casting Associate The Gwen Araujo Story (MoW) Braun/Lifetime (w/Mercedes Ruehl, Lupe Ontiveros, D Pardo) - Casting Associate Paul Dinh-McCrillis, CSA DMC Casting (818) 269-5717 - o [email protected] Wanted (1 Hr Episodic / 22 Eps.) Spelling TV, Inc. / TNT (w/Gary Cole, Rashida Jones) - Casting Associate 20 Things To Do Before You're 30 (Pilot) Touchstone/UPN (w/ Misha Collins, Liz Vassey, Gloria Votsis) - Casting Associate Introducing Lennie Rose (1 Hr Pilot) Touchstone / ABC (w/ Abigail Spencer, Carlos Ponce, Aya Sumika) - Casting Associate Clubhouse (1 Hr Episodic / 13 Eps.) Spelling TV/Icon/ CBS (w/Dean Cain, Christopher Lloyd, Cherry Jones, Dan Byrd) - Casting Associate THEATRE: (partial list) Married People: A Comedy (The Zephyr Theater) Prods: Mark Schiff, Steve Shaffer Dir: Rick Shaw w/ Andy Lauer, Paul Parducci, Michelle Bernard, Kylie Devere On The Money (Victory Theatre - Los Angeles) Prod: Maria Gobetti; Writer: Kos Kostmayer; Dir: Tom Ormeny w/Jeff Kober, Vincent Guastaferro Parfumerie (Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts) - L.A. Prod: Lou Moore; Writer: Miklos Lazlo; Dir: Mark Brokaw w/Richard Schiff, Arye Gross, Deborah Ann Woll, Eddie Kaye Thomas *Los Angeles Casting Consultant Kowalski (World Premiere) Two Roads Theater - Studio City, CA Prod: Rick Shaw / Shari Shaw; Writer: Gregg Ostrin; Dir: Rick Shaw w/ Curt Bonnem, Ignacio Serricchio, Sasha Higgins, Alexa Hamilton, Les Brandt Aida (Village Theatre)- Issaquah, WA Dir: Steve Tomkins & Brian Yorkey; Musical Dir: Tim Symons Prod: Robb Hunt / Jay Markham (Shared Credit; L.A. Casting for Principals) Anna In The Tropics (Seattle Rep) - Seattle, WA Dir: Sharon Ott w/Jon Herrara Paul Dinh-McCrillis, CSA DMC Casting (818) 269-5717 - o [email protected]
- Casting Director at DMC Casting
14 years, 6 months at this Job
• Read scripts and to determine the types and numbers of performers required for a given production.
• Organized, manage and host multiple casting calls
• Hired as a casting director and promoted to Producer
• Handled all SAG contracts for 444 Production company and submitted deal memos for actors
• Managed a team of casting and production assistants
• Maintain talent files that include information such as performers' specialties, past performances, and availability
- PRODIGAL, Casting Director | Producer at 444 Film Group, LLC
- Hip-Hop 40 Live, Celebrity Talent Booker | Producer at The Artist Shop
- The Aftermath, Casting Director at New Media Productions
- Just Beyond the Spotlight, Creator | Producer | Director at Raising the Standard Entertainment, LLC
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Entertainment Business
- Bachelor's - Mass Communications & Marketing
MOST GUYS ARE LOSERS, Casting Director Eric Ustian, Writer & Director | Independent Feature DECONSTRUCTING DESIRE, Casting Director John Bevilacqua, Writer & Director | Haywood Road Films | Producer Independent Feature ISM, Casting Director Jeff Deverett, Writer & Director | Deverett Media Group | Producer Independent Feature Cast: Aparna Brielle, Cameron DeFaria, Alix Gitter, Kevin Miles, Molly Hagan, Tom Schanley, Ben Gleib PAINTER, Casting Director Cory W. Grant, Writer & Director | Alexander Wenger | Producer Independent Feature Cast: Eric Ladin, Betsy Randle, Casey Deidrick, Susan Anton, Gregory Zarian 30 MILES FROM NOWHERE, Casting Director Seana Kofoed, Writer & Producer | Caitlin Koller, Director | Kelly Demaret | Producer Independent Feature Cast: Carrie Preston, Rob Benedict, Cathy Shim, Rusty Schwimmer, Andrew Rothenberg DEAD NIGHT (FKA APPLECART), Casting Director Brad Baruh, Writer & Director | Brad Baruh, Andy Meyers Producers Independent Feature Cast: Brea Grant, Daniel Roebuck, Alison Haislip, Joy Osmanski, Sophie Dalah, Keana Marie 30 NIGHTS, Casting Director Tom Metz, III, Writer & Director | Mandy Kaplan, Johnny Giacalone & Tom Metz III Producers Independent Feature Cast: Dan Fogler, Alan Rachins, Jenny O’Hara, Katie Walder, Mandy Kaplan, Johnny Giacalone, Ramon De Ocampo BROKEN HEARTS DIVISION, Casting Director Scott Rodgers, Director | Vanishing Angle Web Series Pilot Cast: Andy Milder, Nicole Feenstra, Rachel Germaine, Bunny Levine BATTLE SCARS, Casting Director Danny Buday, Writer & Director | Virtu* Entertainment Independent Feature Cast: Zane Holtz, Heather McComb, Fairuza Balk, Ryan Eggold, David James Elliott, Charles Michael Davis FILL IN THE DARK, Casting Director Jabbar Raisini, Director | Tech Ninja Productions Web Series Presentation ORDER OF CHAOS (fka THE CHAOS THEORY), Casting Director Vince Vieluf, Director | Gil Cates, Jr. & Caitlin Murney, Producers Independent Feature Cast: Rhys Coiro, Milo Ventimiglia, Samantha Mathis, Mimi Rogers
- Casting Director at Independent
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theater
• Responsible for scheduling high volumes of actors through Breakdown Services and Google Calendars, 60+ actors daily depending on role.
• Maintains availability lists of actors in play to efficiently schedule auditions and meetings.
• Conducts intake meetings with executive producers, network executives, and studio representatives to understand the specifications for various roles in a project to ensure an accurate actor search.
• Communicates sensitive project related information to appropriate parties, including casting executives, producers, directors, actors, agents, and managers.
• Facilitates auditions by reading with actors, typing notes, and filming auditions to keep organized records of actor performances.
• Receives and evaluates agent pitches for talent and provides feedback to agents.
• Creates, proofreads, and sends offers and deals to all involved parties.
• Skills: Proficient in Casting websites CastIt and Breakdown Express. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); GSuite, Camera Operation; Editing in iMovie and QuickTime.
- Casting Director at Ulrich/Dawson/Kritzer Casting
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Public Communication
• Attended to incoming phone calls and communications regarding auditions/casting coordination.
• Managed the Audition process for individual talent by arranging read troughs, photo/information collection and video production of emotional expression.
• Collaborated with principal casting director in casting for commercial productions.
• Conducted and collected research on local film festivals for the purpose of dissemination and determining which external opportunities the company should market to.
• Translated website copy from English to Spanish for senior leadership.
• Wrote and transcribed English subtitles for the feature film "Luis".
- Casting Director/Production Assistant at Panamericana Films
- Front Desk Receptionist at Whittier Pavilion
- Transcription Intern at Whittier Pavilion
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Media - Communication Media
- Associate in General Studies - General Studies
Regent University The Family Visitor: Stage Play Director/Writer/Casting Director New Testament Church SPEAK Director/Writer/Casting Director Regent University BET Awards 2018 Press Escort BET American Black Film Festival Talent Escort Jeff & Nicole Friday Mary for Mayor Casting Asst./2nd 2nd AD Home Theater Films Women's Empowerment Event Interviewer New Testament Church All I Want for Christmas: Stage Play Director/Writer/Casting Director New Testament Church Addiction: Short Film Director/Screenwriter Regent University Coopersville P.D. TV Sitcom Pilot Director Regent University PATHS: Short Film Director/Casting Director Regent University Elated: Short Film Grip Regent University Breaking of Silence: Short Film 1st AD Regent University A Christmas Prayer: Stage Play Director/Writer/Casting Director New Testament Church
- Director/Casting Director at AfterBirth
1 month at this Job
• Write casting calls for company productions & post on local theatre websites
• Manage Company casting calendar, booking audition space as needed
• Catalogue all auditionee information, and schedule auditions around production staff's availability
- Casting Director at PS...Productions
- Team Lead at Jameson Loves Danger
- Secondary Analyst at Guaranteed Rate
- Field Operations Manager at Windy City Paws
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Musical Theatre
Help director find child actors and older performers and also deal with sag paperwork.
- casting director at Short film project
- casting director/script supervisor at Short Film Project
- Intern director assistant in Publicity Department at China Unicom, branch Shanghai
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Filmmaking
- Bachelor's - Communication Arts