December 2012-Present * In depth knowledge of radiation safety, patient care and human anatomy * Operational knowledge of X-ray, Cat-Scan, Bone Densitometry * Use of PACS and hospital information systems * Lead Cat Scan Technologist presently applying for CT Registry License
- Cat Scan Technologist at Chelsea Diagnostic Radiology P.C
- Radiology Transporter at White Plains Hospital
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Allied Health/Health Care Administration
- - Radiologic Technologist Degree
I have been working @ Good Samaritan for the last 29 years. Experienced Cat Scan Technologist, working in that modality for 21 years. Can perform Cardiac CTA, Sagittal and Coronal reconstructions, Circle of Willis CTA's with 3D reformats, CTA Runoffs of the extremities with 3D reconstructions, etc. Senior Technologist teaching students as well as other CT technologists, to perform ct angiography. Have been the to go to person while immediate supervisor is off or on vacation.
- Cat Scan Technologist at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
34 years, 4 months at this Job
Member of American Registry of Radiological Technologist
• Maintains understanding of all exams performed in Cat Scan, including 1990-Present some cardiac procedures
• Maintains understanding of PACS & EPIC system, venipuncture, medical
• Served on the Board of terminology, troubleshooting medical equipment and prepping patients Education for Christ
- Staff CAT Scan Technologist at SSM Healthcare
- at Community Lutheran School
12 years at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied - EDUCATION
- - general
• Perform Cat scan studies while maintaining excellent Patient care and education
• Produce diagnostic quality CT images using a 64 slice GE equipment
• Proficient understanding with CT Angiogram, CT Venogram, Trauma MSK, Biopsy
• Full comprehension of patient history screening, along with Contrast Media protocols and administration process.
• Routine studies CAP, Head C+/C-, MPR, QC, QA
• Practice ALARA for all patients, while following Protocol optimization principles. Certificates and License Cat scan Certified /Radiologic Technologist ID: 493732 NYS Radiology License ID: 938615 ASRT member ID: 590772 CPR certified Awaiting NYS Injection License
- Cat scan Technologist at Montefiore Medical Center
- Radiologic Technologist at Montefiore Medical Center
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Saint Joseph Medical
- High School Diploma
X-ray technologist June 2012- Current.
• Operates Computed Tomography equipment, prepares patients for examination, ensures that proper information has been obtained for the physician to make a diagnosis. Manages patient flow.
• Independently implements patient procedures in accordance with departmental protocols and standards. Explains the procedure and equipment to the patient clearly. Provides for patient comfort before, during and after procedure. Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of exam; answering questions.
• Prepares patients for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factor.
• Demonstrates knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
• Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors. Adheres to established infection control policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates skill in equipment set-up, utilization and proper maintenance procedure. Performs visual and manual quality control checks of CT equipment.
• Administers intravenous (IV) and oral contrast agents.
• Performs CT procedures include: Thoracic, Abdominal, Pelvis, and all neurological exams, extremities, and biopsies, CT Angiogram studies of the Brain, Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis, Abdominal and Extremity run-off, CTA Coronary, Calcium scoring.
- CAT scan technologist at Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology
- Lead x-ray technologist at
- X-Ray Technologist at St. Francis Hospital
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Radiology Technology
I provide high quality CT scan for the Radiologists. I assist in biopsies on a daily basis. I was part of getting our scanner accredited by the ACR. I perform Dexa scans.
- Cat Scan Technologist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Philadelphia school of Radiology - X-ray
- High school
Employed full time as staff technologist in this 22 office out patient facility. Responsibilities include training of new staff members on CT equipment, ordering supplies/equipment for office, QA, advising scheduling department with patient appts, and providing all patients with a positive experience.
- Cat Scan Technologist at Zwanger Pesiri Radiology
- Cat Scan Technologist at Zwanger Pesiri Radiology
- Cat Scan Technologist at Mather Hospital
11 years, 6 months at this Job
1. Only Cat scan
- Cat Scan Technologist at Total Medical Personnel Staffing
- Cat scan tech at Accord Physicians
- CT Technologist at Sutrer health
- Cat scan tech at St Vincent Hospital
4 months at this Job
Performing patient exams independently and unassisted
● Working independently in diagnostic imaging and cat scan simultaneously to care for all house, emergency room, and outpatients
● Performing exams for the operating room, pain clinic, emergency room, and outpatient exams
● Assisting other technologists with patient exams
● Ensuring proper exams are ordered and performed in a timely fashion
● Maintaining patient safety and radiation safety at all times
● Obtaining quality images
● Assisting with diagnostic imaging, cat scan, and PACS students
● Taking overtime and on-call shifts
● Cross training and obtaining cat scan certification
● Multitasking and working independently efficiently
- Diagnostic Imaging and Cat Scan Technologist at UPMC Pinnacle Lititz
- Diagnostic Imaging and Cat Scan Technologist at Memorial Hospital
- Technical Aid and Radiography Student at Lancaster General Health
6 years at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Applied Science
Performed all aspects of computed tomography.
- Cat Scan Technologist at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Cat scan Technologist at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Cat Scan Supervisor at Winthrop University Hospital
- Cat Scan Technologist at Stony Brook University Hospital
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science MS in Information Systems - information technology
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Information Systems
- Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences - Liberal Arts and Sciences