Category Manager for CVS LA W&S, Albertson's LA Wine New Orleans Market independent account Category and Space Management lead
- Category Manager at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits of Louisiana
- Chain Sales and Administration Manager at Northeast Sales Distributing, Inc
- Chain Sales Manager at Northeast Sales Distributing, Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
Category Manager- Tobacco, OTP, Electronic Cigarettes, Food Service, Lottery, Emerging Categories, Private Label, Salty Snacks and Equipment Buyer Contract negotiations amongst all categories Food service; hot beverage program implementation and branding Launching new private label products Collaboration with different category managers; report directly to the Sr. Vice President Finding efficiencies in the company's existing structure Handed off Package Beverage in April 2015, acquired Salty Snacks
- Category Manager at Freedom Valu (Now Cross America Partners, PA)
- Category Manager at FREEDOM VALU CENTERS
- Contruction/General Maintenance at Freedom Valu
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Business Management
Cox Automotive is a leading provider of vehicle remarketing services for automotive dealers and consumers, with brands including Manheim, AutoTrader.com, and Kelley Blue Book with estimated sales of $7.5 billion
Category Manager 2014-Present
• Lead strategic sourcing initiatives using Collaborative Procurement Model for a $300M category including, 3rd party services, construction and facility and equipment exceeded 2016 savings goal by 33% while meeting all business requirements.
• Lead complex negotiations providing analysis of difficult supply and service arrangements, while executing strategies that resulted in maximized value to stakeholders.
• Charter member of companywide "Green" council, implementing several sustainable initiatives for water conservation, and waste recycling in support of Cox Enterprise corporate goals.
• Developed initial category sourcing plan identifying and qualifying sourcing opportunities and strategies to reduce category risk and create value opportunities from supply base.
- Category Manager at Cox Enterprises
- Category Manager at Zep Inc
- Senior Global Sourcing and Procurement Manager at Zep Inc
- Senior Sourcing Manager at Zep Inc
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Management
Serves as the Capital Projects, Indirect Goods and Packaging Category Manager at the corporate office for Hollingsworth & Vose, a Global manufacturer of advanced materials for filtration, battery, and industrial applications. Within this role, maintained oversight among 13 geographically separated mills worldwide with a global spend budget valued at $110 million.
• Developed and implemented North American Maintenance, Repair, & Operations (MRO) strategy; reduced $7 million in MRO spend by approximately 14% among 175 vendors.
• Led maintenance transformation project with Phase I of implementation of a Computerized Maintenance Management System; streamlined maintenance operations with the ability to track assets, schedule repairs, monitor work orders, manage costs, and adhere to compliance standards; Identified and reduced $3.1 million in obsolete inventory.
• Facilitated management and coordination of all procurement and supply chain requirements for large capital projects including planning, contract management, materials procurement, logistics, supplier performance management, and invoice resolution; drove strict adherence to project scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Category Manager at Hollingsworth & Vose
- Indirect Procurement Manager (Consultant) at Weetabix North America
- Indirect Category Manager at GDF Suez Energy North America
- Indirect Procurement and Contracts Supervisor at Waterford 3 Nuclear Power Plant
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science - Aeronautical Science
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT 2016 - PRESENT SCL Health is a faith-based, non profit healthcare system dedicated to providing quality care to the communities it serves, particularly the poor and vulnerable. CATEGORY MANAGER - PHARMACY ◆ Manage a pharmacy portfolio covering $150M in annual spend, including acute as well as specialty and outpatient areas ◆ Achieved over $4.8M in savings in 2018; identified budgeted savings for 2019 of $3.5M ◆ Established a cadence with pharmacy buyers and distributor to discuss and mitigate drug shortage issues ◆ Partnered with drug manufacturers to develop a portfolio level approach to sourcing, directly negotiating when appropriate to drive savings through targeted contracting activities CATEGORY MANAGER - PURCHASED SERVICES ◆ Performed analysis through data mining of SCL Health's $550M in purchased services spend to identify potential standardization opportunities as well as areas of potential savings ◆ Routinely collaborated with executive leadership on ongoing clinical iniatives, including locum tenens and intraoperative neurmonitoring ◆ Worked closely with business owners to determine category business requirements to effectively negotiate agreements favorable to SCL Health ◆ Cultivated relationships with internal stakeholders in focus areas, specifically care site clinical services, Quality, RCS and Finance ◆ Identified an improvement opportunity to standardize the intake process for purchased services, and developed an intake form as well as training materials
- CATEGORY MANAGER - PHARMACY at SCL HEALTH
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS - TENET HEALTHCARE at MEDASSETS - SPEND MANAGEMENT
- CORPORATE AR SUPERVISOR at MEDSYNERGIES, INC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
* Develop strategic fact-based category plans based on consumer/shopper insights to grow sales and profit in Brookshire's, Super 1 and Spring Market Banners. * Determined item selection, pricing, promotion and item placement for all assigned categories. * Managed an annual portfolio of $113 million sales (14 million private label) across non-food categories including paper, detergent, pet, cleaners, etc. * Effective drove top line sales growth of 1.64% through effective pricing and promotional strategies in conjunction with effective display programing. * Develop and launch strategic pricing strategy for my area of concern to repair both branded and private label shelf price resulting in a 2.3% reduction of top line sales erosion. * Used advanced negotiation techniques to increase vendor promotional funds by approximately 5% for national vendors. * Temporarily led the category manager team and reported directly to EVP/CMO to develop and focus department goals and objectives.
- Category Manager (Retail) at Brookshire Grocery Company
- Category Manager/Inventory Specialist Manager at Associated Grocers
- Quality Assurance/Systems Operations Manager at Walmart (Distribution)
- Procurement Manager (Gulf of Mexico) at Sodexo Remote Sites
7 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Global hydrocarbon and petrochemical processorfor industrial rubber and fuel additives markets.
Senior Category Manager
Supported VP of Procurement in the development and execution of strategic category sourcing plans, for adoption by Operations and Capital stakeholders in excess of $2.3 billion in spend.
• Utilized market analysis and strategic sourcing strategies to influence key stakeholders, to adopt total cost of ownership decisions driving $4.4M in year over year savings.
• Developed procurement policies and procedures and implemented best practices via management of change process.
• Provided day to day leadership and mentoring of procurement staff, leading key 3rd party negotiations and internal stakeholder presentations.
• Developed and implemented key KPI's used to drive continuous improvement, make vs buy, lease vs buy, cost containment, supplier risk management across assigned.
- Sr Category Manager at TPC Group
- Capex Procurement Manager at LUBRIZOL Corp
- SCM Procurement Manager (Global) at AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Commodity Manager at Siemens Industries
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Hoffman Estates July 2018 - Present
Sears Holdings Corporation is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members - wherever, whenever and however they want to shop.
Assistant Category Manager
• Interprets category strategies to determine appropriate implementation in order to meet consumer needs.
• Identifies and updates information for any new merchandise space and product added to assortments; ensures analyses support the implementation of the new product.
• Works in conjunction with the Merchandise Planner in procuring merchandise at appropriate net cost including negotiating prices, terms, transportation, and method of distribution in order to meet company cost goals.
• Communicates category business plan needs for assortment and promotions to appropriate support personnel to ensure plan details are implemented.
• Analyzes appropriate internal, external, and consumer data to ensure business plans are implemented to meet plan and are in accordance with schedule.
• Supports Category Manager in developing business plans; works in conjunction with vendors to analyze data to determine appropriate purchases.
• Implements corporate brands strategies by developing assortments which meet company brand needs; ensures strategic direction for corporate brands are implemented in category assortment.
• Manages promotional calendar. Establishes sales forecasts. Analyzes weekly results vs plan. Recommends adjustments to future activities based on historical results.
• Works in conjunction with marketing to ensure weekly/monthly promotions are communicated correctly in digital materials (pricing, product description and images are accurate).
• Manages vendor funding ensuring accurate forecast, on-time receipt and up-to- date tracker.
• Supports category manager with line reviews. Secures vendor samples, oversees new item set up, executes exit strategy for deleted items, and completes necessary forms for planogram development.
- Assistant Category Manager at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Event facilitator at Company 251/Movable Feast
- Marketing Specialist at Hub Group
- Campus Development Representative at Club Colors
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Marketing - Marketing
Atlanta, GA Apr 2018 to Feb 2019
Encompass is a leader in digital media services with a global footprint in United States, Latin America, United Kingdom and Asia. Encompass provides customized and cost-effective technology services to TV networks, broadcasters, sports leagues and Government.
Category Manager for Technology
• Strategized savings opportunities for $90 million in annual global technology spend
• Executed $37k in annual savings on projects and maintenance contracts
• Sourced new global cloud based ERP system and assisted with Procure to Pay structure and data migration for all regions
• Sourced Contract Management Solution for Legal Department
• Set up Online Apple Store, which produced a 6%-10% discount on systems and peripherals.
• Implemented Dell Premier Account moving purchases from VAR's to Dell directly producing a projected annual savings of 4%
• Led weekly project meetings with cross-functional teams
• Actively worked 3-4 savings projects simultaneously
- Category Manager for Technology at Encompass Digital Media
- Senior IT Purchasing Specialist at WestRock
- at Visionary Technology Solutions
- Purchasing Coordinator at Visionary Technology Solutions
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
• Led category with annual retail sales of ~ $175MM
• Increased profitability by 3.5% year over year, excluding new store growth
• Worked with the beer category captain, 20 supplier partners, and 50 wholesale partners to draw store-specific beer planograms on an annual basis; Current store count is 478
• Partnered with a beer supplier to create a gap report that utilizes zip code-level data to identify items selling well in nearby stores to better evaluate the item's potential performance at RaceTrac
• Managed two team members, an Associate Category Manager and a Category Specialist, and partnered with them to select their specific, measurable job and development goals each year
• Integral part of the beverage team that was awarded Convenience Store News' 2017 Beverage Leader of the Year (August, 23, 2017)
• Selected by RaceTrac's Vice President of Store Experience to participate in the Leadership Investment Program in 2018
- Category Manager - Alcoholic Beverages at RaceTrac Petroleum Inc
- Category Manager - Other Tobacco Products at
- Associate Category Manager at Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Associate Category Manager at Non-Alcoholic Beverages
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Advertising