work as store manager and category manager for video, photo, tv department. Cashier experience, product
- Category Manager at EURONICS
- Owner at DIGIMEDIAITALIA
- Office Manager at CATTOLICA INSURANCE
17 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Category Manager for direct mail, commercial print, translation services, charter services, brand and other marketing subcategories
• Performed RFP for enterprise direct mail services resulting in expected $2M savings annually
• Influence and establish credibility with vendors and internal stakeholders including senior executives: technical and non-technical team members
• Identify savings and terms negotiation opportunities based on organizational strategy changes, benchmarking data, and industry trends
• Lead and manage RFPs, negotiate pricing and other business terms with suppliers, manage contract execution process
• Perform market research and continuously gain business knowledge in order to make recommendations to stakeholders on programs that support marketing objectives and ensure compliance
• Develop and present annual Category Strategies to procurement executives and stakeholders
- Category Manager at Caesars Entertainment
- Senior Strategic Sourcing Partner at Salesforce
- Category Specialist, Americas Products at Chevron
- Logistics Coordinator at Restoration Hardware
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Supply Chain Management
As Firestone Walker's 1st Category Manager I am tasked with creating the Category Management department from report creation, acquiring data i.e. Nielsen's AOD, Feature Vision etc, employee training, forecasting, score carding and price cost analysis. Supporting Key Account Managers in Division calls in person or through presentations in addition to working with distributors and Chain District managers in the field. Ultimately it is my job to keep the company and all of its customers informed with up to date sales information to ensure the company is focused and knowledgeably selling against its goals and objectives.
- Category Manager at Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Category Analyst Team Kroger at MillerCoors
- Category Development Manager at MillerCoors
- Category Development Manager at MillerCoors / Miller Brewing Co
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Mathematics
• Conduct market research using a variety of syndicated and custom tools such as but not limited to trend analysis for geographic markets, distribution channels, accounts, brands, and suppliers as well as customer specific point of sale data as a means of supporting and making recommendations in the direction of the assigned retailers’ business in support of the category plan.
• Structure and interpret data (i.e. scan, census, point of sale information) for targeted use by chain sales and category management. Assess economic and market conditions, estimate sales potential, and identify retailer/brand opportunities.
• Provide the analytical reporting tools to assist in the collection and analyzing of market data to evaluate supplier portfolios in the marketplace to include sales, pricing, distribution, merchandising, and other programming tools. Assists in the development of both short and long term business plans both as they relate specifically to the retail account and suppliers as directed by their Regional Category Manager.
• Support the development and deployment of plan-o-grams and store layouts. Demonstrate software proficiency and make recommendations to assigned retail accounts in terms of department layouts and rule development to drive consistency and profit across the retailer’s enterprise
• Introduce market research tools, technology, consumer research and local market data to the assigned account(s) to support selling efforts both at the regional level and in the field. Train users on software and data analysis techniques, guides fact based decision-making training to ensure decision support for both the field and state selling teams.
• Perform trend analyses in the development of account specific supplier volume forecasts. Activity to include forecast development, gathering/interpreting market intelligence, reporting and tracking.
- Category Manager at Glazers Beer & Beverage
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant at Glazers Beer & Beverage
- Beer Merchandiser at Glazers Beer & Beverage
- Assistant at Car Wholesaler
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Information Science - Information Quality
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Third Party Consulting firm for heath & wellness eye care business managing line review analytics, category insights, presentations, pricing analytics / strategy, ecommerce, new items analytics, private label analysis, sales, item creation, forecasting, to P&L financial management.
CATEGORY MANAGER (02/18 – CURRENT)
Account management efforts for Walmart and Sam’s Club in departments: Walmart 02 Health & Beauty, 40 Pharmacy OTC, 49 Optical and Sam’s Club – 54 OTC, 88 Optical, & 02 Health & Beauty.
• Provide regular P&L key drivers and presentations based on fact-based selling for buyer meetings.
• Develop and automate basic and advanced Atlas reporting to identify opportunities to drive growth.
• Provide category insights and identify opportunities from Nielsen post modular performance, private label, market analytics, brand pricing, FSI Numerator analytics, transferability, cannibalization, etc.
• Manage Access modular analytics & or recommendations for cluster review, signage, brand blocking, item add backs & re-positioning, transferability, modular markdown projections, in-stock opportunities, packaging change impact, SAS third party store execution, etc.
• Gathered & provided recommendations to buyer on category ecommerce rebates and pricing.
- Category Manager at Advantage Solutions
- Kreative Sales & Marketing at Third Party Consulting
- CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT ANALYST at Third Party Consulting
- at Walmart Corporate
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting and Transportation
- - Marketing
Serves as the Capital Projects, Indirect Goods and Packaging Category Manager at the corporate office for Hollingsworth & Vose, a Global manufacturer of advanced materials for filtration, battery, and industrial applications. Within this role, maintained oversight among 13 geographically separated mills worldwide with a global spend budget valued at $110 million.
• Developed and implemented North American Maintenance, Repair, & Operations (MRO) strategy; reduced $7 million in MRO spend by approximately 14% among 175 vendors.
• Led maintenance transformation project with Phase I of implementation of a Computerized Maintenance Management System; streamlined maintenance operations with the ability to track assets, schedule repairs, monitor work orders, manage costs, and adhere to compliance standards; Identified and reduced $3.1 million in obsolete inventory.
• Facilitated management and coordination of all procurement and supply chain requirements for large capital projects including planning, contract management, materials procurement, logistics, supplier performance management, and invoice resolution; drove strict adherence to project scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Category Manager at Hollingsworth & Vose
- Indirect Procurement Manager (Consultant) at Weetabix North America
- Indirect Category Manager at GDF Suez Energy North America
- Indirect Procurement and Contracts Supervisor at Waterford 3 Nuclear Power Plant
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science - Aeronautical Science
Consumer Electronics Category Manager - Consumer Electronics * Manage the Consumer Electronics team to drive sales and margin objectives for all Shopko and Shopko Hometown stores (350 stores and growing) totaling in excess of * Directly responsible for all buying aspects of the computer, telephone and photo categories * Managed a full department reset investing space and inventory to new brands
- Category Manager at Shopko Stores, LLC; "Shopko"
- Divisional Merchandise Manager, Hardlines at Marine Corps Community Services Headquarters
- Buyer - Sporting Goods, Domestics, Hardware and Outdoor at MCX Headquarters
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Responsibilities Assistant to the Category Manager of Beer, Wine, and Spirits/Non Alcohol Beverage Maintains record of alcohol licenses for over 1k alcohol distributing Rite Aid stores across the U.S. Acts as a liaison between 11 Direct Store Delivery Managers, Category Manager, and several major alcohol suppliers under contract with Rite Aid. Plays major role in composition of bi-annual conferences held on the East and West coasts. Creates and maintains weekly, monthly, and annual Incremental Investment Funding/Loyalty Agreements. Participates in monthly Innovation Center walk-throughs. Organizes and compiles monthly profit planners which are distributed to all Rite Aid stores. Plays key role in weekly store remodel/new build meetings. Schedules internal/external meetings with current, new, and prospective suppliers. Books travel arrangements and keeps accurate record of expenses for Category Manager, Assistant Category Manager, and DSD Managers. Takes part in company based fundraiser events such as Annual Carnival for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Golf Outings and collecting donations for silent auctions. Accomplishments Seasoned in Buyer/Supplier Relations Inventory Control Conflict Resolution Travel and Conference Planning Skills Used Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft
- Category Manager Assistant at Rite Aid Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Rite Aid Corporation
- Loan Counselor at PHEAA
- Security Officer at G4S Secure Solutions
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Small Business Management/Entrepreneurship
2016-Current Leading retailer to underserved rural communities and urban neighborhood markets in rural Alaska, the South Pacific islands and the Caribbean Assistant Category Manager: Procuring electronics and furniture inventory for 45+ stores over two banners using both push and pull systems. Studying sales and purchasing trends to forecast and order inventory of both core and new items. Writing purchase orders and communicating with vendors, warehouse managers, and store managers to ensure smooth flow of product delivery. Writing and proofing weekly and monthly sales advertisements. Working as part of a team for Black Friday, Christmas, PFD, and Barge sales events. Working as part of the planning committee for the company Tradeshows and Managers' Conferences. New employee training. Other projects as assigned.
- Assistant Category Manager at THE NORTH WEST COMPANY INTERNATIONAL, Belleview, WA
- Managed Print Coordinator at COPYTRONIX
- Scan Coordinator at
- Specialist (E-4) Small Arms Repair at U.S. ARMY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Finance
Responsible for providing insights to internal sales team and Albertson Co. buyers from all 14 divisions to optimize sales. Gathered scan and customer demographic data from multiple databases to present current category landscape of all Campbell brands and how to improve it.
• Met with Albertsons Co. buyers in person 8 times ◦ Made recommendations to Albertsons Co. regarding product mix, placement, price, and promotion of all Campbell brands and competitors
• Created 3 tools to track total Campbell performance at Albertson Co.
• Completed ad hoc requests for Albertsons Co. Sales Team Lead
• Created Planograms (POGs) for multiple categories at all Albertson Co. divisions ◦ Planograms are visual representations that define the location and quantity of products to be placed on display ◦ 5 POGs implemented fully, all other recommendations taken in part
• Assisted manager with creating Cookie/Cracker and Soup annual sales presentation to outline best practices, which is presented to Albertsons Co. corporate and all divisions
- Category Manager at Campbell Soup Co
- Associate Category Manager at Bolthouse Farms
- Marketing Coordinator at Bolthouse Farms
- Marketing Assistant at Stinson Stationers
1 year at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Marketing