As a catering admin assistant I assist our catering and event managers. I handle all aspects of paperwork organizing. I am responsible for a number of daily and weekly reports. Answering a multi line phone and transferring calls to the appropriate party. I also handle a number of customer service issues. Ensure all elements of an event that require orders are scheduled and all parties are aware.
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Hilton
- Event Service Captain at Hilton Myrtle Beach Kingston Plantation
- Banquet Captain at Hilton Garden Inn Concord
- Bridal Maitre d at Hilton University
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Provide proficient customer service to existing and new client. * Assist Director of Catering with weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs all social events * Liaison between Sales & Catering Managers & Kitchen to provide all changes to current/new events. o Prepare Banquet Event Orders & Invoices o Book small corporate Meetings for Clients and inhouse meetings o Record all items brought to the hotel for Events by Clients(weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, etc.) * Data Entry, filing, faxing, scanning * Send out Emails, Contracts, Etc.
- Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant at Providence Marriott
- House Keeper at Providence Marriott
- Commercial Insurance Account Manager at Clements
- Account Manager at AGW & Associates, Inc
8 years at this Job
- Certification - Office Information Systems
• Manage Patient Services
• Customer Service
- Catering/Administrative Assistant at Sinai Grace Hospital
- Manager/Administrative Assistant at Wendy's
11 years at this Job
- Certified Administrative Assistant - Computerized Office
Provide organizational support to catering team by administering daily task distribution. Main customer contact, take orders (via email and phone) and enter into system. Follow invoices and prepare orders to be delivered and set up according to the customers needs. Reserve conference rooms and make day to day schedule.
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Aramark 3M
- Shift Supervisor at Caribou Coffee
- Customer Service Coordinator at Marshalls
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration
• Assistant to the Catering Managers
• Daily duties consist of: Print out Reports, Prepare Daily's for the following day
• Prepare 10 Day Reports and Packets, Type Banquet Event Orders, Create Amenities
• Block client meetings, In-House meetings in the diary
• Create PARF's (Permant Accounts), Sent out Deposit Letters (Followed up with deposits for functions)
• Take inquiries calls, Assistant the clients when manager are not available.
• Assist with relief at Receptionist desk with walk-ins, appointments, incoming calls and general duties
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Omni Houston Hotel Westside
- Licensing Consultant at National Lending Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at Holiday Inn - Houston Northwest
12 years at this Job
- High school
• Perform general administrative duties such as greeting clients, answering phones and responding to phone messages, Create and respond to emails, filing and client file creations, copying and printing, office supply ordering, mail sorting, provide client tours of banquet rooms, Client inquiry intake, Create Banquet Event Orders, Process event payments.
• Generated $10,000 in revenue by week three by booking and finalizing client banquet events.
• Assigned to individually orchestrate all incoming reservations for Thanksgiving. Resulting in a guest count increase over 2017 from 720 gests 811 guests, as well as an increase in revenue by $1500 over the previous year.
• Assisted in Banquet Department events during the holiday season. Operating as Captain of the events, in connection with the BEO, I maintained a timely event schedule by providing precise direction to my team, resulting in superb efficiency and superior customer service.
- SALES AND CATERING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at THE DELTA KING
- FRONT HOST SUPERVISOR at THE DELTA KING - PILOTHOUSE RESTAURANT
- ALLERGY FREE FOOD SERVICE SPECIALIST at PUSHKINS RESTAURANT
- SHIFT MANAGER at CHICKEN N' WAFFLES
7 months at this Job
- BA - BUSINESS
• Answer multi-line phone
• Providing excellent customer service skills while multi-tasking
• Putting custom catering orders into computer with Caterease program
• File customer paperwork according to Vince & Joe's filing system
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Vince & Joe's
- Kitchen Aide/Resident Assistant at Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Cashier/Server at Pei Wei Asian Diner
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- High school - General
Working with Hilton and LHM programs to input data into computer system, including softwares such as Excel, Word, etc.
• Taking and completing inquiries, audits, and BEO's
- Sales and Catering Administrative Assistant at Union Station Hotel
- Profesional Basketball Player at Pro Women's Basketball Team - St. Louis Surge
- Intern at STL TV
- Women's Basketball Graduate Assistant Coach at University of West Georgia
2 months at this Job
- - Video Technology and Communication Program
- - Sociology graduate studies
Social Media Champion
Employee of month April 2018 January 2018 - Present
● First point of contact for all sales and marketing-related inquiries, entering leads into our Sales And Catering Integration System (ISAC)
● Creating proposals and contracts for clients, overseeing accuracy with billing and answered questions from clients throughout the process.
● Assist all sales managers with revenue maximization for new groups.
● On boarding new hires with standard operating procedures
● Processed commissions and generated invoice expenses
● Attend daily business review and compare competitive prospects
● Oversaw marketing efforts for The Yard restaurant and the backYARD venue by creating 6-12 social media advertisements per month
● Updated and maintained four social media outlets including but not limited to; two Facebook accounts, Instagram, and sprout social.
● Responding positively to third party company reviews of the hotel
● Creating and distributing BEOs and Staff Resumes to ensure communication to all departments
● Promoting in-house functions on social media as well as in person, and ensuring the operation runs as smooth as possible
● Staying organized, and on top of booked events, as well as timelines for cut off dates.
● Maintaining a professional image and attitude Embassy Suites Dallas Near the Galleria 14021 Noel Rd. Dallas, TX 75240 (972) 364-3640 Direct: (972)-364-3659 Sales Catering Representative Employee of the month for May 2017 February 2017 - December 2017
● Screened all sales inquiries; provided rates and parameters for groups using STAR data and competitive comparison of comp set
● Create reports and analysis to monitor revenue year-over-year on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
● Interfacing directly with clientele daily with confidence and clarity. 14 Hidden Acres Dr 214-477-0295 Round Rock, TX 78665 [email protected]
● Performing site tours to engage and give knowledge to future clients in hopes of selling catering space or booked event.
● Responsible for hitting self-distributed catering goals, with increased revenue month to month.
● Completing contracts for clients to reserve and confirm event space.
● Creating and distributing BEOs to departments to ensure communication
● Blocking event space and sleeping rooms in multiple sales systems as well as aggressive local negotiated rates
● Maintaining a professional image and attitude Embassy Suites Dallas Near the Galleria
- Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Austin at the Capitol
- Guest Service Agent at
1 year at this Job
• Direct support of the Director of Catering and Hospitality with additional support provided to the Sales Manager of campus based events and sales.
• Responsible for the financial and administrative support in all areas of catering operations, customer service, event planning, financial research and reporting, cash and deposit handling, file maintenance, meeting planning, correspondence and communication.
• Accounting data analysis to identify accounting related problems. Preform detailed account reconciliation and assist with fiscal year end close.
• Processing of vendor invoices to ensure accuracy prior to submission to the accounting department.
- Catering Administrative Assistant at UC Santa Cruz, CA
- Assistant RV Park Manager & Office Manager at Unitvest Inc
- Medical Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant at ElderConsult Geriatric Medicine
- Executive Assistant to VP, Quality / Compliance at Connetics Corporation
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent