• Assist Sales and Catering team with administrative duties such as entering group bookings and responding to leads.
• Book and coordinate small and large catering events. Create BEO's. Meet and greet with clients.
• Maintain and organizes file, work area, and office environment.
• Assist the Catering team by professionally directing the flow of information and traffic in the office including phone calls, appointments and inquiries.
• Maintains a trace system.
• Orders all supplies to maintain office efficiency.
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Sodexo - North Carolina Central University
- Caretaker for my parents at
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- Housing Clerk at Durham Housing Authority
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Direct incoming calls to the appropriate manager or event coordinator ° Maintain supply of catering menus for office and hotel front desk ° Organize new file and keep filing system up to date ° Distribute daily paperwork to hotel and necessary departments ° Charge client credit cards and deposit checks ° Input all charges in Gather and Excel spreadsheet ° Send deposit letters, thank you letters, receipts and invoices to clients ° Attentively calling for guest count guarantees and pending event information ° Create and print daily reader board and room signs ° Prepare weekly packets of banquet event orders and distribute ° Communicate all changes to event information ° Maintain tracking system for evaluation forms ° Attend weekly banquet event order review meeting with sales, banquet and chef teams
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana
- La Fenetre and Villaggio Senior Apt at California Real Estate Management
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
● Answering phones and assisting customers in a timely manner
● Maintaining clerical and administrative duties relating to guest and hotel communications and sales
● Preparing sales contracts
● Assisting managers on creative projects, such as proposals and special event invitations
● Creating new files and monitor trace files with standard operating procedures
● Preparing cover sheets, rooming lists, and reports based on room blocks and customer information
- Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Festival Events Intern at Orange Bowl Committee
- Event Staff at Orange Bowl Committee
- Special Event Production Member at Festevents
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Park, Recreation and Tourism Studies
- Associates of Science in Business Administration
- Facilitate and process catering orders for clients via email and online ordering system - Supervise staff during daily and special catering events - Managed the safety program and facilitated monthly safety committee meetings - Assist with billing and responding to client concerns - Communicate with the kitchen staff regarding special client requests and services
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Bon Appetit Management Company at Gates Foundation
- Carhop/Server at Boomer's Drive- In
- Sever/Cashier at Diego's Mexican Grill
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A - Art History
Responsible for answering inquiries that come through via phone and email. Creating contracts and BEOs for social events, taking deposit payments, and general administrative support.
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Biltmore Company
- Pastoral Secretary/Administrative Assistant at Arden Presbyterian
- Sales Office Manager at Biltmore Farms Hotels
- Salon Coordinator at Moda Hair Salon
2 months at this Job
- - Theater Pathway
•Coordinate the Sales Team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
• Serve as the first point of contact for clients interested in booking hotel room blocks and meeting space
• Prepare and distribute Sales and Catering Reports to department heads for weekly meetings
- Sales and Catering Administrative Assistant at Cooper Hotels
- Guest Services Agent at The Embassy Suites
- Guest Services Agent at The Hampton Inn and Suites
- Guest Reception Agent at The Ritz-Carlton
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
Acts as a Liaison between Sales Managers and clients in sales managers absence. takes booking inquiry information via phone and email. maintains wedding packets, printed materials and sales kits. Uses various word processing and other software packages to enter data
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Hilton Netherland Plaza
- Hostess at Hilton Netherland plaza
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
present Catering Admin Create all Catering Agreements using Caterease and hold weekly BEO meetings with Catering, Food and Beverage and Culinary Team. Correspond with clients when event location and group space is sold. Created and designed Game Day and Non-Game Day Catering menus. Prepared Catering contracts and proposed menus based on space, group size and budget.
- Catering Administrative Assistant at DELAWARE NORTH SPORTSERVICE AT PETCO PARK
- Assistant Hospitality Manager at BAGBY BEER COMPANY
- Concierge at Conference Services
- VIP Suite Attendant at DESERT TRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL
9 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Special Events
- CERTIFICATE - Convention and Meeting Planning
- BS - TOURISM DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
• Organized postings, door cards, event reader boards, and Banquet Menu Labels
• Answered inquiry calls for meetings, conventions, social events, and corporate events
• Created banquet event orders for in house bookings for various departments in the hotel
• Made file folders and labels for various Sales & Catering contracts
• Sent countersigned contracts to various clients
• Completed transportation request forms for groups wanting to use the hotel shuttle for events
• Organized and updated the banquet event order book for the weekly staff meeting
• Printed out transaction reports from the day before to go over in the daily business review meetings
• Researched events in the Downtown Houston area for upcoming festivals, events for 90 days at a time
• Made sure invoice paperwork was completed for each month from various vendors and logged them in a checkbook
- Sales And Catering Administrative Assistant at The Whitehall Houston Hotel
- Co-Manager at Visible Changes
- Sales Receptionist at Westin Galleria
- Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Coordinated with Sales and Catering
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management - Hotel Management
• Perform general administrative duties along with providing banquet room tours, client inquiry intake, creating event orders, and processing payments.
• Managed corporate and social hotel room blocks.
• Generated $10,000 in revenue my third week from event bookings.
• Increased 2018 Thanksgiving revenue by $1500 over the previous year.
• Operated as Banquet Captain I provided precise direction to my team, resulting in superb efficiency and superior customer service.
- SALES AND CATERING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at THE DELTA KING
- FRONT HOST SUPERVISOR at THE DELTA KING - PILOTHOUSE RESTAURANT
- ALLERGY FREE FOOD SERVICE SPECIALIST at PUSHKINS RESTAURANT
- SERVER / HOSTESS at DENNY'S DINER
8 months at this Job
- BA - BUSINESS