As a Catering Chef at Tome' Catering, I work with a small team to prepare food for a variety of events - ranging from school lunches for a local preschool to wedding receptions for up to 600 people. We also fulfill weekly Take-and-Bake orders as well as drive-thru meals. In addition to preparing food in the kitchen, I also help set up and take down events and serve food at events.
- Catering Chef at Tome' Catering
- Catering Chef/Intern at Aramark
- Assistant Kitchen Manager at The Liberty Bell
- Head Chef and Menu Coordinator at Tailgate Express
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hospitality Administration
- A.A.S. - Culinary Arts
Assistant Catering Chef Organized staff / kitchen
- Catering Chef at Gourmet Fetishes
- Sales Associate at Starbucks
- Driver at DoorDash
- Project Manager at Marrick Production Services
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Anthropology/Psychology
- Some college
Silver Lining In-Flight Catering, Palm Beach FL., Sous Chef responsible for catering production to the private jet industry at P.B.I. airport with contract with Netjets, Flex Jets, and area flight operations. this is a multimillion dollar industry. Prepared passenger individualized request and crew meals. South Florida Improv Inc., West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale, FL., Executive chef, Responsible for three comedy clubs and attached Wet Willies Bar and Restaurants. Comedy clubs venues sat from 350-600 seats featuring a full menu. I oversaw all costs control and purchasin Top Hog BBQ, Newberry FL. Lead cook, responsible for a.m. operation including smoked meat production, prep, and lunch service. The Gathering Table, Chiefland, FL., Catering Chef, responsible for all off premise catering and in house, featuring a buffet service restaurant. Walmart, Chiefland, FL., Deli Associate, customer service and preparation in full service retail deli.
- Catering Chef at Two Rivers Convention Center
2 months at this Job
As a catering chef at Memorial Sloan I currently work in the special functions department where I am responsible for preparing items for events and party throughout the hospital. I am expected to prepare dishes at the high standard set by our company and ensure they are completed on time. Most of our clients are executives in the organization including the president of the hospital. I must ensure items are in house that are required to complete menus. I am also fluent in almost all other positions in the kitchen including room service and retail and am often required to float when necessary.
- Catering Chef at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Head Cook at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Executive Sous Chef of Catering at Sodexo at Rutgers's Athletics
- at Sodexo at Rutgers's Athletics
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Operations Management
• Make sandwiches for catering jobs for the day.
• Prep items for the next day catering jobs.
• Deliever the food and set up the food at the client’s location.
- Catering Chef at Semplice Catering
- Cook at Phoenixville Hospital
- Assistant Basketball Coach at Phoenixville Area School District
- Sous Chef at Amani's BYOB
10 months at this Job
- N/A - Culinary Arts
• Perform duties as Executive Chef for New Albany Links Golf Course including servicing club restaurant and all catering events
• Manage and train all kitchen staff, including promoting and hiring, adhere to labor guidelines
• Develop food preparation guidelines, recipes, and cooking techniques
• Safeguard all food quality and demonstrate creative presentations
• Responsible for all inventory, ordering, waste management
• Promoted to Executive Catering Chef at Royal American Golf Club, responsible for catering for all 5 golf courses in New Era Golf
• Promote business through various catering tastings to potential clients
• Coordinate catering menus for all courses
• Schedule inventory, ordering, cooking, and delivery accordingly
• Catered multitude of various events including weddings, golf outings, business & social club events
• Excel under strict time restrictions displaying time management skills and attention to detail
• Safeguard food for all catering and demonstrate the highest quality standards for all events
- Executive Chef & Catering Chef at NEW ERA GOLF
- Kitchen & Catering Supervisor at BON APPETIT MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Catering & Banquet Chef at RIVER CLUB
- Sous Chef at RIVER CLUB
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Starting as Assistant Catering Chef, I was prepping for catering events and then executing them at private residences and public venues in assistance to the Head Catering Chef. We have an extensive catering menu with classic and modern French foods for clientele to chose from. I have also been the hot side cook for brunch on Sundays since I started. ~Somewhere around February or March I switched from asst. catering to working the Bistro for dinner service. I worked the cold station and middle which is, essentially, plate/garnish/expo.
- Line Cook, Catering Chef at La Petite Pierre
- Prep Cook at Cooper's Hawk, Kenwood
- Lead Cook at Cozy's Cafe and Pub
- Pantry/Saute/Prep Cook at Stone Creek Dining Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Catering chef worked a A mentor at hotel direct students on food safety food prep .held executive Chef at steak house .
- Catering Chef at Sodexo Inc.
- Catering Assistant at Sodexo Inc.
at this Job
Collaborate with the executive chef to development menu for particularly events, supervise the food service in outside catering, collaborate planing and execute variety of catering events, check up the delivery of drop-off catering
- CATERING CHEF at SAMUI
- CHEF DE CUISINE at AMOR CUBANO
- CHEF DE CUISINE at KORAI SUSHI BAR
- SOUS CHEF at RESTAURANT MAJOR 36
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - CULINARY STUDIES
While completing my business degree, I’ve worked for the past 5 years as a Catering Chef for the premier event catering company in Lansing. Our cliental included local university heads, Michigan government officials, and visiting actors and performers in the Lansing area. During my time, I helped manage a team of kitchen staff, including training, scheduling, resource management, with the goal of delivering premier service to our customers. I regularly worked with other event managers to streamline our processes and services with the company implementing many of my proposed efficiencies. Relevant responsibilities of this position include:
• Process improvement
• Training and developing staff
• Inventory management and ordering
• Leading and managing kitchen output
• Communicating and coordinating with other event managers
• Scheduling and supervision of staff (10 - 15 people)
• Customer service
- Catering Chef at Morton's Fine Catering
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.B.A. in Management - Operations Management