Catering Coordinator - Manages the catering deprtment of Victorias kitchen & catering, Oversee catering crew, planning menus, Responsible for assisting sales , Process Deposits received, processing signed contracts , change status on booking, create files for upcoming events.
- Catering Coordinator at Victorias Kitchen & Catering
- Banquet Server at Maggiano's Little Italy
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
• Oversee $8,000/week catering business out of Chelmsford Panera
• Plan and execute daily plans to complete catering orders from food creation, display, and delivery Catering Coordinator
- Catering Coordinator at Panera Bread
- Events Manager at Telegraph Publishing Company
- Lead a 7-person sales staff at Telegraph Publishing Company
- Digital Media Advertising Coordinator at Telegraph Publishing Company
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Media Studies - Communication & Media Studies
- - Liberal Arts
Eli's BBQ Catering Coordinator Cincinnati, Ohio Apr. 2014 - Dec. 2018 Managing people, time, and resources to provide exceptional catering experiences to customers.
- Catering Coordinator at Eli's BBQ
- Personal Assistant to Owner at Green Light Acquisitions
- Waitress at Trio
- Food Demonstration Coordinator at Earth Fare
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nutrition - Nutrition
- - Nutrition
- Bachelor of Psychology - Psychology
* Promoted to Catering Coordinator to help assist the Private Events Manager * Responsible for data entry including annual revenue rendered from catered events * Accountable for updating new client information into the catering system
- Catering Coordinator at Giordano's
- Server at Giordano's
- Intern at Progressive Management
- Private Event Server and Bartender at The Happ Inn
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - English Studies
Working as an catering coordinator requires a lot of focus but also the ability to multitask at the same time. The catering coordinator position requires for you to make your own food while delivering it. You have to be efficient, have to have great customer service skills and also the ability to handle tough situations as many occurs with this position.
- Catering Coordinator at Panera Bread -American Bread Company
- Residents Aide at Christian Care
- Catering Associate at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Diploma
- Some high school
Increase quarterly sales from $3500 to $20,000 since taking on role as Catering Coordinator. Handle all communication and coordination of incoming catering orders. Deliver or delegate delivery of catering orders. Manage and maintain all social media outlets.
- Catering Coordinator at THE DISTRICT TAP
- Property Manager at The Landmark Companies
- Assistant Manager at INLAND RESIDENTIAL
- Leasing Associate at NTS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
As a catering coordinator I am responsible for managing my team of delivery drivers, dispatching orders, processing payments, taking orders, conducting confirmation and follow up calls, resolving customer customer complaints as well as other job related duties.
- Catering Coordinator at Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Customer Service Rep at TTC Amerdial
- Cashier at Burger King
- Temporary Aide at Kiddie Kulture
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate of achievement in personal and professional development
- High School Diploma
I am a very hard worker, and a fast learner. I am a trainer/catering coordinator at Panera Bread and going through training at the moment for supervisor position. I handle computer work, paper work, money etc. I'm looking for a better opportunity for my daughter and I.
- Catering Coordinator at Panera Bread
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Oversee the catering crew, plan and execute events. Use sales and marketing skills to attract new customers. Arrange delivery, preparation, and presentation of food for clients, working closely with customers to deliver the best possible experience. In addition to these responsibilities of catering coordinator, also assume managerial responsibilities such as closing the restaurant, distributing staff funds, overseeing money intake, and handling daily banking needs of the company.
- Catering Coordinator at Sopraffina Marketcaffe
- Event Coordinator, Shift Supervisor, Hostess at Poag Mahone's
- Store Manager at Sally Beauty
- Assistant Manager at Sally Beauty
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Highly skilled and organized Catering Coordinator with more than 10 years' experience in retail, entertainment, media conferences and events seeking Events Coordinator position. Adept at handling competing deadlines, prioritizing at fast-paced events and pulling together hundreds of details: menus, locations, printed materials, inventory, catering, staff, inspections, billing and schedules.
Chef Bob's Catering, Closter, New Jersey
Catering Coordinator, August 2009 to Present
• Connect with new customers/prospects through marketing efforts, email correspondence, advertising, referrals; built business with excellent follow-up skills and by providing highest level of customer/guest service; interacted with customers to solicit feedback on event quality.
• Coordinate events, such as weddings, banquets, bat mitzvahs; collaborate/communicate with suppliers, contractors, employees, vendors, managers to coordinate event timelines and logistics (nearly 80 % of business is for television, film, print, marketing firms); conduct inspections.
• Manage client inquiries, follow-up with proposals, anticipate events and plan ahead, securing rentals, permits, placing orders and organizing/scheduling business suppliers/vendors.
• Demonstrate attention to detail; ensure services are billed correctly; track/prepare bills/invoices/contract development; handle customer transactions, receiving payment and/or obtaining credit card authorization; maintain/updated event budgets and provide status reports to Manager; prepare pre-costing budget for events, manage P&L, requisitions, billing.
• Communicate event details to participating parties; demonstrate negotiation skills when working out prices with clients/contractors/vendors; establish professional environment.
• Act as Stand-in Manager by sourcing/coordinating/managing vendors to provide exceptional service for events; provide leadership/direction to team. Currently work on contract basis.
- Catering Coordinator/Manager at Chef Bob's Catering
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Front End Supervisor, Floral Manager, Customer Service Clerk at Stop & Shop
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's degree - Business Administration