• Event Planning/On Trend Menu Development/Customer Service/
• Catering Sales/ Staff Training/ Logistics / Inventory Control
- Catering Director at Compass/Chartwell
- Restaurant General Manager / Special Events at Universal Studios
- National Food and Beverage Director at Americrown/International Speedway Corp
- Catering Operations Manager at Universal Studios
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Business
• Overseeing the catering sales department operations
• Directed & assisted the sales director with CRM policies & procedures and sales & marketing strategies
• Directed & assisted the catering managers with event KERIANE CHUN execution (finalizing details, collecting payments, CATERING & EVENTS OPERATIONS supervising wait staff, overseeing menu requests, troubleshooting) and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Coordinated third party vendors for special events, OBJECTIVE promotions and wedding ceremonies Event venue catering director with
• Assisted with restaurant buffet promotions (special 25+ years of food & beverage occasion and holidays) and marketing strategies (print industry experience. Looking to advertising, TV & radio promotions, email & social media use my experience and strong campaigns) communication skills to fill the
• Assisted with front of the house staff training and events coordinator position at motivational activities your company. PLANET HOLLYWOOD, HONOLULU, HAWAII
- CATERING DIRECTOR at GDK INC., DBA THE WILLOWS RESTAURANT
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - SPEECH COMMUNICATIONS
Built, Supervised, trained and developed team members in accordance with company policies and procedures. Maximized customer service by training staff, overseeing operations and resolve issues in a timely manner. Drove catering revenues by bringing in new business to the establishment, ensuring that quarterly and yearly goals were exceeded. Maintained close working relationships with the food and beverage director, head chef and banquet manager. E
- Catering Director at Peli Peli Catering
- Catering Operations Officer at Peli Peli Catering
- Catering Coordinator/Shift Manager at Johnny Carino's Italian Kitchen
- Honors Student at Clovis High School
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a catering director I scheduled and planned events for customers. I also participated in the actual events and deliveries; where I had to prepare and setup stations to the customers desire. Alongside being a catering director, I was also a server in-restaurant. Where I greeted and assisted customers on a daily basis, handled cash, computer information, and opening & closing procedures. I also answered phone calls, handled to go orders and other inquiries. I was committed to providing a great customer service.
- CATERING DIRECTOR/SERVER at GRANDCHAMPION BBQ
- SALES ASSOCIATE/CASHIER at CALVIN KLEIN
- Sales Associate at American Eagle Outfitters
6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
I started as a Cashier. I got promoted in July to Assistant Catering Director. I assist with Front Counter and work drive thru window as well as headset and outside cash cart and IPAD. I do catering deliveries and order preparation. I stock, do light cleaning as well as open and do opening tasks.
- Assistant Catering Director at Chick-fil-A Southridge Center
- Cashier at SSP America, Inc. - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Food Service Worker at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Direct Support Professional at Crandell inc.
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Arts of Business Administration - Business
- Medical Assistant Certification - Nursing
- High School Diploma - Yes Year
I started as a team member/cashier, but I was quickly promoted to the catering director position due to being a quick learner, very organized, and thorough in my duties. My responsibilities include taking large orders from the mainstream public, doctor's offices, large corporations, and drug representatives on a daily basis. I work diligently to build a strong and personal relationship with these loyal guests of ChickFilA. We pride ourselves in serving our guests in a timely fashion and by making them feel at home. I do my best to go above and beyond with each and every guest so that they feel special and cared for.
- CATERING DIRECTOR at CHICKFILA
- RECEPTIONIST at AKERS CHIROPRACTIC
11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Drove catering revenues by bringing in new business to the establishment, ensuring that quarterly and yearly goals were exceeded. Maintained close working relationships with the food and beverage director, head chef and banquet manager. Supervised the catering staff at all functions, instructing employees to restock items quickly and to promote exemplary service to guests. Collaborated closely with clients to develop exciting catering menus that ensured memorable events. Demonstrated awareness of liability issues by confirming legal drinking age and discontinuing service to intoxicated guests.
- Catering Director at G&M Hospitality Staffing
- Recovery Agent at Regulator Recovery Services Inc
- at Bartend
- at Dental Hygenist
16 years, 2 months at this Job
December 2015-Current United Stated Navy, MWR Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam - Hawaii Catering Director -Joint Base Catering (NF4) Catering Director at Joint Base Catering /Hickam Officers Club, events specializing in weddings and military protocol functions. Sales average $2.5M annually. Overall duties include but not limited to: Caterease SME, scheduling, employee reviews, budget recommendations and financial analysis /reconciliation, marketing, Foodtrak menu review, skilled in audit and internal review process at an activity and director level, understandsTri Service Food Code/NAVMED, MICROS point of sale, CARE - alcohol training, property inventory, purchase requests, and skilled in military protocol service standards. Multi-Unit manager; Tasked as MWR Contract Officer Representative for two indirect food and beverage locations.
- Catering Director -Joint Base Catering (NF4) at Hickam Air Force Base
- Catering Director at MWR- Morale, Welfare and Recreation, Navy
- Catering Director -Joint Base Catering (NF4) at United Stated Navy
- Temporary promotion, special detail at United Stated Navy
3 years, 3 months at this Job
• Works directly with customers from start to finish. From creating personalized menus, food preparation and assembly, delivery, setup, cleanup as well as billing invoices.
• Responsible for training new staff in food handling, hygiene and safety procedures.
• Ensures that all guests in cafe and catering receives exceptional service.
• Received a national “Recognizing a Hero Award “ 2 times in appreciation of my dedication and commitment to service excellence.
• Started this position as a Cashier and soon became Front of House Superviser which involves but not limited to cash handling, cash deposits, ordering food/beverages and sales analysis. Worked in kitchen as a Baker. Became Catering Director. Earned my position through hard work and dedication.
- Catering Director - Food Service Supervisor at Eurest Dining - Compass Group
- Front of House - Bar Manager at Bistro on First, Fine Dining Restaurant
- Bartender at The Olive Garden
- Cash Office - Key Holder at T.J. Maxx
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - General
writing menus, pricing, cooking, executing all cater events, multi shift services, budgets, COGs
• High volume catering, cooking for 5,000+, weekly sales of $60,000+
- Arkansas Catering Director at Client contact/Operational Control for all Arkansas catering
- Chef Manager/Sous Chef at Compass Dining Services
- Kitchen Shift Lead at Olive Garden
8 months at this Job