Task force catering sales manager
- Task Force Catering Sales Manager at Strategic Solutions Partners
- Task Force Manager at Task Solutions
- Sales Manager at Marriott
- Hotel Manager at Markham House Suites
3 months at this Job
- BA - Business
As Catering Sales Manager I was responsible for planning and executing weddings, banquets, meetings and conferences for groups of up to 600 people. In my 10 years in the position I increased sales significantly. The resort was destroyed by Hurricane Maria and will not reopen until sometime in the fall of this year; consequently I relocated to Florida.
- Catering Sales Manager at Divi Carina Bay Resort
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - English Literature
Social catering sales manager for an Interstate Hotels and Resorts property. Responsibilities include contracting social business (weddings, class reunions, galas, etc.), prospecting future business through cold calling, outside appointed calls, and quarterly sales blitzing, updating and creating new catering menus and packages, social media marketing using platforms such as Adobe Spark.
- Catering Sales Manager at Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- Special Events Manager at Union Station Banquets
- Event Coordinator at Simply Elegnant Catering
- Master Nail Technician at The Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
8 months at this Job
- BA - Hospitality with a Concentration in Special Events Management
My position as catering sales manager is to be the point of contact to all groups and individuals coming to the hotel for an event or stay. My responsibility also is to create all BEO's for all events as well as conduct weekly meetings with operation managers.My job is to create a seamless and extraordinary experience for each and every guest while also meeting sales goals and creating weekly and quarterly forecasts, action plans are created within the sales department and executed daily. Knowledge in delphi and OnQ are primary sources of conducting business.
- Catering Sales Manager at Embassy Suites
- Banquet Manager at Embassy Suites
- swim up bar bartender/supervisor at Lakeway Resort and Spa
- Bartender.team trainer at darden restaurant olive garden
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Catering Sales Manager focusing on Catering and Social Events, at Stonewall Resort. Responsible for prospecting calls, creating event estimates, forming business to customer contracts, following up to ensure contact is ready to proceed prior to making event definite, detailing event orders to meet event needs, distributing event orders to appropriate departments in the Resort to ensure event run accordingly. Marketing Segments currently include booking Catering and Social events in terms of Weddings, Social Gatherings, Family Reunions, Day Meetings and Golf Group Outings. Responsible for ensuring all payment information is up-to-date, and client is aware of times to make payments. Great with customer communication via phone, email, and face-to-face. Works with Delphi booking system, and other various programs in the Resort.
- Catering Sales Manager at Stonewall Resort
- Catering Sales Manager at Stonewall Resort
- Restaurant Supervisor at Stonewall Resort
- Shift Leader and Trainer at Buffalo Wild Wings
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Design and Technical Theater
- High School Diploma
Catering Sales Manager
Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
• Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients Handles customer services, resolves client issues and extinguishes escalated complaints.
• Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel.
• Serve as conference service manager, planning and executing all banquet & event meetings for social and corporate clients.
- Catering Sales Manager at Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
- Event Coordinator/Bartender at Whiskey Joe's
- Marketing Event Representative at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Internship at
1 year at this Job
- B.S - Hospitality Management
- Associate of Science
I began at entry level cashier. I quickly became promoted to Shift lead, Assistant Manager, and then General Manager. They created a position for me as Catering Sales Manager and allowed me to work remotely when I had to move out of state. I fielded all calls, inbound and outbound. Acquired new clients, referrals, and leads. I worked directly with the managers of the 13 restaurants within our franchise group. I troubleshot any instances that may have come up while delivering top notch customer service. Increased sales every year and worked 362 days a year without ever taking a sick day or vacation time in my 4 years with the company.
- Catering Sales Manager at Moe's
- Top Rated Power Seller at eBay
- Manager at Izzabellas
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - General
Catering sales of the 14,000sq ft of event space. Conducting business outreach through networking and cold calls focus on small short term corporate markets.
- Aramark at Catering Sales Manager
- Catering Sales Manager- SMERF & Service Manager at Embassy Suites
- Catering Sales Manager at SouthShore Golf Club-Pacific Links International
- Catering Event Manager at Marcus Hospitality - Platinum Hotel
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Tourism and Convention
• Sell, book, plan, coordinate, manage, and invoice banquets and events.
• Actively promote catering sales though networking, meetings, and research
• Respond to guests needs in a timely matter with upmost concern, via phone, email, or in person.
• Passionately meet with hosts to plan the exact experience they want for their event ◦ Events not limited to, but including - weddings, birthday parties, retirement parties, meetings, pharmaceuticals, funeral luncheons
• Personalize food and beverage menus uniquely to each event per guests needs and desires ◦ Have extensive food, liquor, wine, and beer knowledge
• Coordinate and run on-site and off-site catering events with anywhere up to 300 guests, while leading and managing up to 30 employees.
• Efficiently manage events via the CaterEase App
• Invoice, bill, and send receipt to guests in timely manner.
• Make every event and every host feel special no matter the size of the event. Always putting guests needs and desires first.
- Catering Sales Manager at Olive Tree Catering & Banquets
- Product Demonstration/Sales at Studio D Productions
- Bookkeeper and Sales Representative at Nectar Republic
- Product Demonstration/Sales at Productions Plus, Nespresso, Williams Sonoma
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Visual and Performing Arts
Contract Dining Catering Manager. Assistant Cafe Manager. Quickbooks, Invoicing, Billing. Catering Sales, Delivery and Pickup. Inventory. Purchasing and ordering.
- Catering Sales Manager at Jewell Events and Catering
- Facilities and Events Operations Manager 2 at Funky's Catering @ The Transept
- Warehouse and events Operations Manager at Chef By Request
- Catering Warehouse Manager at Cuisine Unlimited
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Sign Language