EXPERIENCE Creative and energetic hospitality April 2018- Present
professional offering over 15 years' Catering Sales Manager
• Holiday Inn St. Louis Downtown
• St. Louis, experience working in fast-paced MO
- Catering Sales Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis Downtown
- Crowne Meetings Director at Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport
11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Leadership
I began at entry level cashier. I quickly became promoted to Shift lead, Assistant Manager, and then General Manager. They created a position for me as Catering Sales Manager and allowed me to work remotely when I had to move out of state. I fielded all calls, inbound and outbound. Acquired new clients, referrals, and leads. I worked directly with the managers of the 13 restaurants within our franchise group. I troubleshot any instances that may have come up while delivering top notch customer service. Increased sales every year and worked 362 days a year without ever taking a sick day or vacation time in my 4 years with the company.
- Catering Sales Manager at Moe's Southwest Grill
- Top Rated Power Seller at eBay
- Manager at Izzabellas
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - General
Seasoned catering sales professional with a proven track record of developing and increasing event opportunities and maximizing revenue and profitability in the Wedding, Corporate, and Golf Event industries. Suneagles Golf Club, Eatontown, NJ
Catering Sales Manager April, 2017 - 2019
• Promote and market the 500 person banquet and conference center called Gibbs Hall, and Tavern 19 the newly renovated restaurant on property
• Negotiate prices for all private events. Draw up and ensure contracts are signed and all special requests are fulfilled
• Personally networked within the local business community resulting in new bookings for the Suneagles Gibbs Hall and Tavern 19 including corporate and social events, seminars, holiday parties and golf outings.
• Fostered productive relationships with social and corporate clients earning recurring contracts from clients.
- Catering Sales Manager at Suneagles Golf Club
- Catering Sales Manager at The Mill
- Catering Manager at Aramark
- Catering Sales Manager and Events Coordinator at Nauvoo Grill Club/Raven and the Peach
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• July 2017 - Present After hard work and dedication with the company, I was promoted from General Manager to Area Catering Sales Manager. With my knowledge and insight of catering as well as my success with the company, I was offered a position to work with Headquarters. My position was to produce sales within the areas assigned to me. This includes four locations in Arizona and 1 location in Texas. * Implemented quality assurance programs that significantly improved the process of completing the stages of catering from start to finish. * Responsible for actively maintaining key data within internal systems with a heightened focus on client retention. * ASMs work with Catering Coordinators at each location to create and hold accountability to weekly marketing and sales goals, develop sales-oriented skills, and ensure that caterings are executed to Even Stevens brand standards. * Through hard work and effective management, dramatically improved the sales of catering in multiple Even Stevens's restaurants that were poorly understaffed and undetermined to help produce sales with catering. My role and responsibilities of the Even Stevens Catering Area Sales Manager was to identify and court potential catering clients within their area to the point of sale conversion as well as oversee the day-to-day marketing and catering execution of Catering Coordinators Key Focuses:
• Tasked with growing catering sales in each of my locations, with monthly stretch goals set out based on incremental progress.
• Help identify and court new clients to first order and then funnel to respective Catering Coordinator.
• Monitor Catering Coordinator's execution of caterings to ensure they meet Even Stevens standards.
• Manage active client list with a heightened focus on retention and follow up.
• Oversee Catering Coordinator's use of CRM to ensure proper recording of contacts and clients.
• Maintain active communication of performance goals and progress with Catering Director, and respective GMs.
• Build/foster community relationships through networking and including Catering Coordinator's when applicable.
• Manage Catering Coordinator on a day-to-day basis, holding them accountable to goals and providing ongoing sales-oriented training. Area Catering sales manager-Arizona & Richardson, TX P&L Responsibility
• Financial/Budget Administration & Projections
• Operational Direction Team Building & Training
• Community/Public/ Relations
• Inventory Control
• Over Seeing Multiple Units
- Area Catering Sales Manager at Even Stevens Sandwiches LLC
- Staff Member/Food truck Manager at Hook & Ladder Pizza Co. Inc
- covered staff placement at DeVivo Bros. Eatery
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Catering Sales Manager - Fills the floor with caterers to plan events where we provide service. In 2018 I saw for the first time $1,000,000 in sales for catering and we have significantly improved sales in our area being a central location for catering.
- Catering Sales Manager at Mission BBQ
- Biologist at University of Pennsylvania
- Retail Sales Manager (Seasonal) at American Eagle Outfitters
9 months at this Job
- BBA - International Business (Finance) Administration
• Consistently meets sales goals
• Increased local social sales 65% in the first year, with continued growth year over year
• Oversees Local Catering for the hotel, including all reporting, forecasting and strategic analysis
• Works alongside the Group team, Director of Sales, and Revenue Management to develop proactive and reactive sales strategies to maximize revenue for the hotel.
• Leads the Local Catering Sales Manager to develop local sales initiatives and proactive measures while mentoring her development n Build and develop local relationships and partnerships to create robust and exciting offerings for catering packages, hotel activations, and on-going, long-term business opportunities
• Launched The Mitzvah Experience in 2019, bringing together Denver's top Mitzvah vendors to showcase to families in a community-centric event
• Closely collaborates with Director of Sales on digital marketing and public relations initiatives n Conceive, design and implement function space improvement projects to grow sales and maintain relevancy within market in order to continue to offer a compelling product in an increasingly competitive environment
• Works alongside Executive Committee to plan through the hurdles of a $17 million renovation with continued delays as the hotel strives to reclaim its position as the luxury destination in Cherry Creek.
• Transitioned an old jacuzzi deck into a beautiful ceremony and reception in 2016
• Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the brand
- Senior Catering Sales Manager at JW Marriott Denver
- Director of Events & Catering at THE DENVER ART MUSEUM
- Owner, General Manager at THE PINYON
- Marketing Project Coordinator at Townhouse Restaurant group
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Hospitality industry studies
- BA - MEDIA & PERFORMING ARTS
I handle all event space and I sell all group with meeting space only or less than 10 rooms.
I detail all meetings and event no mater who contracts them in the office and I handle group billing.
I help manage our banquet team and put together BEOs as well as all group resumes.
I work closely with operation communicating all group details to ensure no issues when events and even room block groups are on site.
I do prospecting for all space only type groups and have booked consistent monthly meetings with multiple groups since I started.
I help manage all catering revenue
Main line of communication between sales and operations
• I trained and took over our housekeeping department for 9 months to expandd my knowledge and career. I have transitioned back into my catering sales manager position at the same property.
- Catering Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Director of Housekeeping at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Sales Coordinator at Hyatt House/Hyatt Place Charleston Historic
- Front Desk Supervisor at Hyatt House/Hyatt Place Historic District
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Arts
Centerplate (formerly Aramark Sports & Leisure) Las Vegas NV. Catering Sales Manager Jan. 2016-Present Support the planning of and preparation for events according to anticipated attendance. Provide hands-on management and oversight in the areas of service and F&B operations during events. Directly responsible for creating unique dining experiences by directing, selling, up-selling and actively participating in the planning and production of catered functions. Working closely with clients, as well as with the sales, culinary and operations staff. Responsible for ensuring that events are coordinated and executed smoothly and in accordance with all client expectations and specifications. Input data to generate contracts, update client files, and enter information into Cater-mate and Ez planit data systems.
- Catering Sales Manager at Centerplate
- Inventory Control/Special Projects Mgr./Customer Service Trainer at Vendmart
- Customer Service Manager - Outside Account Manager at Performance Food Group
- Inside Account Executive at Tyco Electronics
3 years, 2 months at this Job
I was responsible for securing new business and maintaining repeat customers for a facility or catering service provider. This is typically done through sales calls, networking, advertising and social media. Catering sales managers may also negotiate prices and help clients select their menu. They also draw up and ensure contracts are signed and make sure that any special requests are fulfilled.
- Catering Sales Manager/Accounting at Roses Catering
- Traffic Control Flagger at Flagger Force Traffic Control Services
- Bartender at The Hideaway
- Bartender at Libations Tavern
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Restaurant Management
- Certificate - Social Science, Sociology
• Documenting sales calls
• Completing Sales Reports
• Prospecting, lead generation, and cold-calling
• Lead catering sales by building and maintaining relationships
• Aim for constantly exceeding catering sales goals
• Ensure the perfect catering experience for our customers from order placing all the way to follow up after the catering
• Maintain accurate and complete sales operational and transaction records
• Answer customer queries in accurate and timely manner
• Prioritize sales tasks based on revenue goals and deadlines
• Develop strong customer relationships to widen customer base and marketing opportunities
• Maintain a database of prospective and current customers
• Interact with customers to get feedback on products and services offered
• Explore new business opportunities with potential customers
• Ensure quality services and operations by building trustful and positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Corporate Catering Sales Manager at Beyond the Box Catering
- Cowboy Chicken at North TX
- Catering Sales Manager at Schlotzskys
- at Schlotzskys
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma