As a catering supervisor, Stephanie is in charge of ordering all items necessary for all catering events, writing up contracts for upcoming events, inventory of all catering supplies, setting up and breaking down or resetting events for up to 300 people at one time, training all new catering staff to standards, also is responsible for two employees in the catering department. Stephanie has been awarded the President's award through her company for giving exceptional customer service.
- Catering Supervisor at Service Source Inc
- Lead Bartender/Trainer at Service Source Inc
- Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist at Estes Express Lines
9 months at this Job
- High school
As a catering supervisor I have various duties such as dispatching drivers, supervising order takers, properly bagging delivery orders, scheduling events, placing catering orders, etc. Along with several other duties such as assisting closing and or opening the store.
- Catering Supervisor at Jason's Deli
- Cook at Fuzzys Taco Shop
- Delivery Coordinator at Jason's Deli
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Political Science
- Some college
Catering supervisor control who completes each order and manages time also have office experience completing orders on catertrax and speaking with customers
- Catering supervisor at Compass Group
- Store Manager at Arnes Warehouse
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Human services
Catering supervisor during the NFL season in the Hall of Legends restaurant and other off season catered events. Ensures the event and space is properly set before guests arrive and food is brought out from the kitchen in a timely manner; ensures standards of quality and service are consistently met and interacts with the guests developing a positive rapport and relationship building thus establishing "repeat guests"; oversees servers and works closely with team members and culinary staff to ensure proper presentation and set food quantities are met; follows responsible alcohol service policies according to state and federal regulations (I am TIPS certified). Supervises immediate space breakdown following closure of event and sees that all perishable items are properly discarded and all catering equipment, linen and other reusable items are returned to it's proper place. Also assists managers in other venues during game day when needed, and during other catered events internally and facilitated by external partners. Strong ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Catering Supervisor at Levy Restaurants
- Banquet Supervisor at Edward Hotel and Convention Center
- Catering Assistant and Event Planner at Julia Mae’s Gumbo and Creole Kitchen
6 months at this Job
- None - Culinary Arts
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Regional NYC area
• Organized and oversaw offsite catering operations
• Coordinated events with client, including; drawing up of service contracts, menu design and food delivery specifications
• Managed ordering of event menu items, delivery to offsite location and setup
• Worked as client liaison ensuring events ran smoothly
- Catering Supervisor at David's Gourmet Catering
- Manager at Plum Tomatoes Restaurant
- Manager at Bon Appetit Gourmet Deli
- Shampoo Assistant at Raves salon
3 years at this Job
• Prepare and organize for caterings prior to the event.
• Setup and organize for an event. Must be adaptable for each event has their own layout.
• Communicate to staff members on their assignments and specifics of the catering.
• Maintain integrity of event to please the standards of our customers.
• Oversee staff and manage their hours for that specific event.
• Gather monthly inventory for ordering.
- Catering Supervisor at Chef Dominique's Catering
- Manager/General Manager at Pizza Man
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- None - Business
I started off in catering production and within a couple of months, I moved to a supervisor position. My duties involve maintaining new and previous customers, building sales from the previous year, manage tip distribution, production and manage orders coming in and going out.
- Catering Supervisor at Corner Bakery Cafe
- Intern at Counseling Center of Illinois
- Manager at Twins Gyros
5 months at this Job
- - Psychology/Computer Science
- A.A.S - Psychology
I was placed at Colgate University by Ralston, a staffing company I was working for. I worked as banquet staff for a year. Compass Group offered me the Catering Supervisor position I currently hold. During my time as a supervisor, my job duties and responsibilities continued to grow. Supervisory responsibilities for Compass Group at Colgate University include overseeing and ensuring execution of all catering aspects on a day-to-day basis, including planning/preparing for future events.
Daily catering duties include
• "Pulling" (gathering and packing all main supplies needed for events) and organizing additional items.
• Compiling and transporting meals and associated items via company vehicle to event venue.
• Overseeing staff as the execute event; ensuring timelessness, accuracy, professionalism and customer satisfaction at each event.
• Oversee cleanup and closure of each venue
• Transporting materials back to office and checking cleanup of them as well Included in daily responsibilities, as a supervisor I also became responsible for continuous inventory of equipment and product. I was responsible for the organization and cleanliness of all areas of the catering department. Skills Used
• Organizational skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having strong communication skills.
• Being energetic.
• Time management skills.
• Being creative.
• Marketing skills.
• Being responsible and trustworthy.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Being able to work with a team.
- Catering supervisor at Compass Group USA
- Facilities Assignor at Frontier Communications
- Dental Coordinator, Front Desk Reception/Switchboard Operator, Office Assistant at CWS
- Front-end manager/Customer Service Associate at Michael's
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Catering Supervisor: Oversees catering team during the preparation and timely execution of in-house as well as off-site catering events including (not limited to) banquets, weddings, bar services, charity fundraisers, business meetings, campus and athletic events/informs and ensures all safety regulations by state law and corporate policies are being regulated
• Trainer: Orientates new hires on specific departmental policies and procedures/instructs team members on how to properly manage successful catering and bartending events while executing mandatory side duties/ensures each new hire completes all necessary paperwork and receives full uniform/leads campus tours/currently co-developing a catering intern program with University of Louisiana, Lafayette/carefully guides all team members to strive for personal growth and success for optimum career fulfillment
• Served as Office Administrator - worked directly under catering director to ensure day-to-day catering operations ran smoothly: Answered emails and phone calls promptly/aided in scheduling using SEW and Kronos/kept catering and culinary teams updated on upcoming events/responsible for weekly inventory reports as well as accounting for and accepting delivery orders on a bi-weekly basis/attended meetings with current and potential clients/proficient using CaterTrax to place, edit and update orders as well as production and kitchen reports, billing and invoicing, keeping client information updated, and also comparing sales
• Athletics Suites Concierge - ensures an overall gratified experience with suite-holders prior to and during sporting events by aiding clients with food and beverage menu choices, complete invoicing and billing, and making special arrangements for special events (i.e. birthdays, holidays, etc)
- CATERING SUPERVISOR/TRAINER/ADMIN at SODEXO
- BARTENDER at CORNERBAR YOUNGSVILLE
- HEADWAIT | BARTENDER at Walk-Ons Bistreaux & Bar
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Licensed Esthetician by Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology - Esthiology
Responsibilities Assist chef preparing for catering event, Supervising servers at events, setting up and breaking down buffets, taking catering orders over the phone and in person, providing supper the the chef and servers to assure everything is running smooth. Accomplishments I am the go to person because I always show up and on time, even at short notice. I also train others that are helping. Skills Used Maintained proper food temperature, Excellent time management skills, provide exceptional customer service.
- Catering Supervisor at Thomas Catering
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
- Laborer at Rink Management Services Corp
9 years at this Job
- High School Diploma