CCTV operator, Lateral and mainline inspections, Cipp installs and manhole entries
- CCTV Operator at BLD Services, LLC
- CCTV Operator at Vac-vision enviromental
- CCTV Operator at Insituform Technologies
- Laborer at Ipr industrial
10 months at this Job
1. I have worked for a cctv surveillance in blag jack consulting porvorim for 8 months. 2. I am recently working in Mall De Goa shopping mall at porvorim.
- CCTV surveillance at Mall De Goa
at this Job
- 12th - Computer technique.
4. CCTV Surveillance Course: Organized by Security Shield (UK) in Dubai Police Academy Dubai UAE 5. Graduate& Master: Bachelor Degrees in (Economic & Geography) & Master Degree in (Economic). 6. Areas of interest 1. Assistant Sale Executive 2. Assistant Marketing Executive. 3. Assistant Leasing Executive 4. CCTV Operator 5. Auto Cad Operator 6. Data Entry Operator 7. Tele phone Answering &Call Center Operator. 8. Receptionist 09. Teaching 10. Security Super Visor 11. Assistant Operation Manager. 12. CID Operator. . Control Room/CCTV Operator: Working with "Enforce Security Services LLC Dubai UAE" in leading Hotel "Arjaan Rotana" Dubai UAE. Joined Burjuman Arjaan Rotana as a CCTV Operator 8. Job Responsibilities: Security Officer / CCTV Operator 1. Responsible for the provision of recording to Dubai Police on required basis. 2. Responsible for reporting of incidents, unusual happening to Management updating Chief Security Officer, Operation Manger and General Manager. 3. Log Book Maintaining. 4. Media Management Screen Viewing. 5. Monitoring the hotel property by Preventive Measures, Detective roles. 6. Checking & refilling First aid boxes according to CPR chart. 7. Handling contractors, suppliers &responsible for reception staff safety box. 8. Receiving guest in the hotel lobby maintains the highest level of guest satisfaction& standard of services strive for perfection & excellence. 9. Achieve the Mission and Vision values formulated by the company. 10. Maintain the excellent Clint relationship & establish of network with Guests. 11. Make sure to direct traffic foot and vehicular. 12. Make sure to conduct vehicles inspection together with valet drivers. 13. water leakage smashing glass malfunction equipment & investigation their sources 14. Attend the meetings & follow the organization directive 15. Be aware of fire exits, fire equipments & how to utilize it. 16. Maintaining the latest radio system for communication 17. Responsible for all activities of Control Room & Operation. 18. Providing information to Guests / visitors on telephone regarding Hotel which includes Hotel Department telephone numbers, Services, and Guest Services. 19. Receiving calls and complaints from tenants/Guests and informing to the concerned departments. 20. Close coordination with leasing to hand over of key to Tenant/Guest and services department regarding Tenants/Guest complaints. 21. Key handling of Hotel which includes record keeping permanent keys taken over form 22. Contractors, temporary and permanent issuing to tenants and contractors. 23. Operating the ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition System) 24. Controlling of Fire Fighting Systems in the Hotel and record keeping. 25. Monitoring and controlling C.C.TV's installed in the Hotel. 26. Working as Information Centre Representative of Burjuman Arjaan Rotana. 27. Monitoring Access Control System. 28. Responsible for Issuance of Access Card Arjaan Burjuman Rotana Hotel and record maintaining. 29. Responsible to prepare Staff Schedule, Attendance and Overtime. 30. Monitoring of Fire Panel of the whole Hotel. 31. Handling and providing the information to visitors/Guests in the Hotel that includes Services. 32. Preparing incident reports and taking recommended appropriate follow up actions. 33. Supervised a team of security personnel in their daily operation and discipline in the absence of Supervisor. 34. Supporting the Chief Security officer in developing and managing a team of security guards for offering service to Guests/Tenants. 35. Ensuring the resourceful operation of the CCTV, access control and Security Control Rooms. 36. Preparing incident reports and taking recommended appropriate follow up actions. 37. Managed security guards in house from external security companies on two shift basis. 38. Communications with walky talky radio system. 39. Cash and Passport Handling on required basis. 40. Responsible for Uniform of all Security Staff 41. Responsible for Issuance of Access Card to Business Tower, Residence, Arian BurJuman Rotana Hotel &Retail Tenants and record keeping 42. Communication with Paging &Announcement 43. Managing Mall Music & Azan system 44. Generate the Service reports through Oracle data base. 45. Monitors CCTV System (i.e. Entrances, Exits, Travelers, Escalators and Lifts) 46. Handling Tenants Complains (i.e. Water Leakage, Electricity & Cleaning) 47. Attend all Emergencies (i.e. Fire, LPG & Lift Alarms) & also liaison with civil defense 48. Maintains Daily Log Book & Night Report 1. Professional (Qualifications & Achievements): 01. CCTV Surveillance Course Organized by Security Shield (UK) in Dubai Police Academy Dubai UAE 1. DPS (Dubai Protect System) License Organized by Shield Security (UK) In Dubai Police Academy Dubai UAE 2. CCTV Training Course. From Trans Guards, Burjuman, Dubai, in Dec, 2010. 3. Fire Fighting Training: Organized by Enforce Security Services LLC. Dubai UAEConducted by Operations Manager 4. Computer Application For Business Certificate in Vocational Training Institute Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan.
- cctv operator at kempinski hotel mall of the emirates
- cctv operator.security officer at burjuman arjaan by rotana hotel dubai
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Economics - Economics,Geography.
- B-Ed - Master in Education
- - Economic & Geography
Police Clerk- Preparing and typing police reports, letters, memorandums, and other correspondence. Entering data, writing up work schedules, answering telephone inquiries, maintaining files and records and addressing and mailing correspondence. CCTV Operator- To conduct and monitor the nations air and sea ports via CCTV surveillance for signs of unlawful interference, unattended bags, parcels or items and suspicious activities during flight and seaport operations.
- Police Clerk / CCTV OPerator at St Lucia Air and Sea Port Authourity (Hewanorra International Airport)
- Recruit Woman Police Constable at Saint Lucia Air And Sea Port Authourity (Hewanorra International Airport)
- Accounting Clerk at St Lucia Eye Center
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Holistic Nutrition
- Associate Degree - Applied Arts - Office Administration (Part Time)
- Certificate - Secretarial Studies (Credit)
- High School Diploma - Mathematics, English Language, Food and Nutrition, Social Studies, Biology and Caribbean History
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
2016 to date
• POST DESCRIPTION Responsible for maintaining the security within the location and I do this by being an extra eye of the operation at my location as a CCTV Operator and this way I prevent crimes and also solve cases with concrete visual evidence.
• DUTIES o Dealing with all kinds of complains and concerns presented to me by the authorised personnels as per my manager and give positive visual results as per my ability as a CCTV Operator. o CCTV Monitoring o Mantaining the confidentiality of my work o Access control o Checking the validity of work permits o Escalating/ flow of information from the managers to the operation team by all means and vice versa o Customer care services o Maintaining log books
- CCTV Operator at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- at Address Hotel
- at DEWA H-Station
- at Emrill Services LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
CCTV sewers, and run crew.
- CCTV Operator at Sewer storm maintenance
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Baking & pastry
CCTV operator using IBAK camera equipment -Inspect sanitation and Storm drain line -Pipe Fitting -Cured in Place fiber glass cotton -Fiber Optics -Excavator, Bobcat and Forklift trained -Engineering Technical Experince -Crossed trained for multiple positions through out company to maintain schedule in time intensive task.
- CCTV Operator at Prism Contractors & Engineers
- FIELD SURVEY TECHNICIAN at SOUTHERN CO, Virginia Natural Gas
- SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST at IBEX GLOBAL
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
-Operate/monitor CCTV system -Document Incidents -Monitor over 1,000 Cameras -Works with classified/sensitive information
- CCTV Operator at Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Security Guard at Ameritex Guard Services
- Security Officer at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
- Chick-Fil-A Team Member at Chick-fil-A
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- High school or equivalent
Conduct sewer inspections and locating with CUES or RST tractor cameras. Provide pre and post inspections for Columbia Gas and AEP to prevent and report cross bores when directional drilling. Service and repair all cctv equipment and contact manufacturer for servicing inquiries. Provide NASSCO standard videos to municipalities for review.
- CCTV Operator at CST Utilities
- CCTV Operator at EMH&T
- Machine Operator at Citi Group Inc
- Merchandising Associate at The Home Depot
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- None - Automotive Mechanics
• Monitored security cameras, on multiple screens and monitors and reported prohibited activities revealed by CCTV.
• Assessed ongoing, critical situations in view of potential threats and maintained operations within company guidelines and mandated procedures.
• Provided witness statements and copies of surveillance footage for evidence, if needed
- CCTV Operator at World Flight Services Queens
- Safety Officer at Samsung VR Store
- Security Agent at Women's Shelter
- Safety Officer at FJC Security Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology