Answerable for receiving, screening, and sorting telephone calls, emails, letters, and proposals
● Arranging for air tickets and road transportation, including food and accommodation
● Maintaining digital diaries and allotting dates to producers and directors accordingly
● Briefing the celebrity clients daily morning on the day's schedule
● Holding meeting with talent managers and scheduling dates for audition, rehearsal, interviews, etc.
● Coordinating with fashion designers makeup artist and stylist for celebrity clients over all looks to wear on all occasions.
● Verifying and clearing utility, laundry, cleaning, and other bill
● Handled all personal accounts, and tax obligations of behalf the celebrity clients
● Fixed appointments and organized daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of the celebrity clients behalf.
● Ran errands and coordinated daily grocery shopping needs
● Hired musicians, dog walkers, drivers, and gardeners
● Managed repairs and furniture needs of the house and office
● Communicated with clients and organizers on behalf of the celebrities.
● Prep and prepare celebrity client for all travel to major events interviews, shows, rehearsals, quick changes, meeting, and personal outings
● Collaborate with celebrity client on different ideas for the brand.
● Personal confidant to clients
● Responsible of ensuring celebrities personal guests and family are attended to while backstage.
● Responsibility to ensure dressing rooms are set up accordingly to celebrities details.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at LaBelle
- Lead Chef coldside/Banquet Sous Chef at TRENTON DOWNTOWN MARRIOTT HOTEL
- A la carte chef/Assistant Banquet sous chef at WILMINGTON COUNTRY CLUB
- A la carte chef/Banquet chef at BRANTWOOD COUNTRY CLUB
10 years at this Job
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
• Provided overall assistance to actress/writer/producer, Mindy Kaling, in both her professional and personal life
• Managed estate from in-home office, overseeing house management and family affairs, maintenance and staff, supervised service workers, managed mail and handled household finances and budgeting
• Organized the daily schedule including emails, rolling calls, social media, booking of appointments and interviews and coordination of logistics for travel, press, photoshoots, fittings, events and public appearances
• Prioritized and executed diverse tasks, including running errands, personal shopping, planning events, coordinated with vendors, oversaw styling and personally selected wardrobe
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at MINDY KALING
- Executive Assistant to CEO & CCO at GEM
- Executive Assistant to Vice President, Customer Support at FITBIT
- Recruiting Coordinator at FITBIT
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
- Celebrity personal assistant at Rosemary Altea
- Manager, Pizza Hero Delivers, Craig Silverberg at Bird Bay Plaza
- Newspaper carrier at Englewood Sun
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Provide overall assistance in private and professional life.
Provide overall assistance in private and professional life.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Jayceon Taylor
- Social Media Marketer at Babes & Felines
- Youth Coach at Entertainment University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mass Communications/Media Studies
Celebrity Personal Assistant
- Guest Liaison at FanGeek
- Multi-Store Manager, Sales Associate at Payless ShoeSource
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate of Arts in Communication - Communication
Help maintain and schedule bookings, engagements and create detail oriented day to day plans. Film and edit videos for social media accounts.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Premier Concepts PR
- Video & Social Media Blogging at MissManeThang
- Talent Escort at Seatfillers and More, Inc
- Social Media/ Marketing Manager at Punch TV Studios
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theatre Arts
91411 Would be there to help when HMU/ appointments would come Went to studio (work) with him/her every day and had every possible thing he/she would need at any possible given moment
- CELEBRITY PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ NBC STUDIOS at LinkedIn
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Event planing, Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism
Professional Summary: Experienced Celebrity Personal Assistant who respects a celebrity’s privacy and also has exceptional organizational skills. Adept at arranging meetings arranging emergency accommodations such as a hotel room or car and able to find ways in and out of venues that are discreet. Specializes in maintaining correspondence and distracting unwanted attention on a celebrity. Core Qualifications: Dedicated worker Respects a celebrity’s private life Exceptionally organized and able to use technology to keep arrangements intact Able to network with pertinent service suppliers Has worked for several high profile celebrities Comfortable working in a large room or significant networking setting Exceptional communication skills Experience: Celebrity Personal Assistant. Assigned to a high profile celebrity who required regular travel arrangements and accommodations. Responsible for gathering all correspondence and giving the client a detailed summary of everything. Went to venues ahead of the client to determine photographer situation and find out the protocol for the event. Attached to several celebrities over the course of four years. Responsible for screening all interview requests for each client and setting up interviews that were approved. Assisted celebrities in making travel arrangements and finding accommodations for vacations and professional events.
- Celebrity Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant at UpandRunning Productions
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager at Valerie Woods Antique Restorations
- Commercial Sales Account Manager at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Bilingual Senior Sales Manager at Carlisle Homes
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- AA, AS - Business & Arts minored in Psychology
Ken Hill Celebrity Personal Assistant June 2003/2004 for international superstar. Organized and presented the Key to the City of Las Vegas to Michael and assisted with daily schedules.
- Production Manager at Pacific International (US Troops)
- Guest Coordinator at Talent
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Managed personal, family, business, real estate, health, travel and production. Television, radio and print interviews, photo shoots and more to an A list rock and roll hall of fame musician.
- Personal Assistant at Celebrity personal assistant
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- College degree