Be available in an on-call basis for various tasks (research, childcare, errands, petsitting, housesitting, etc)
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Turkey Girl LLC
- Teaching Artist at New Perspectives Theatre Company
- Production Coordinator at artsBrookfield
- Adjunct Faculty at SWEDISH INSTITUTE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Occupational Science - Advanced Personal Training
- Associate of Occupational Science - Massage Therapy
- MFA - Acting
- BA - Theatre
- Gain daily experience working with high-profile clientele in entertainment industry - Maintain a daily calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, signings - Coordinate travel arrangements, transport and hotels - Daily phone correspondence / follow up with clients - Maintain correspondence between brands, sponsors and clients - Ensure a high level of confidentiality - Headline all social media postings and brand deals - Daily rapport and communication between clients and other employees - Organize the day to day schedule outlining / prioritizing projects to utilize time effectively with various parties - Researched opportunities related to clients projects - Interacted monthly with business manager to ensure all accounts are up to date - Act as a flexible backup for other staff as needed - Strengthened day to day cohesiveness financially/interpersonally
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Private Employer
- CELEBRITY PERSONAL ASSISTANT at PRIVATE EMPLOYER
- CHILDCARE SPECIALIST at PRIVATE EMPLOYER
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN at REALTY REMEDIES CONSULTING
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
to Grammy award winning Rap/R&B Legend
• Organized and maintained the daily schedule including emails, rolling calls, booking of appointments, and coordination of logistics for travel, press, photo shoots, fittings, and rehearsals.
• Tour Support, extensive research of city and venues.
• Oversaw styling and preparation for award shows and interviews.
• Handled business with publicists, agents, directors, and business managers.
• Provides VIP security, advancing moves of celebrity client to avoid fans, and ensure privacy, safety, and protection.
• Gained connections all over the world to provide request, book travel, coordinate events, and hire the best of the best for services.
• Launched high-profile parties and events, hiring staff, setting up the house or venue, and ensuring a smooth flow of operations.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at MLH Productions
- Sr. Executive Assistant at MLH Productions
- Sr. Executive Assistant at Pfizer, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Celgene Corporation
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
Acting as a liason between Shawn Mudigere and clientele. Answering phone calls. Setting up appointments. Keeping my boss's office tidy. Running errands for Shawn. etc
- Personal Assistant/ Administrative Assistant at Salt and Light Energy and Equipment
- Stylist at Free People
- Hostess/bartender at Boxwood, The London West Hollywood
- Bartender/server at Black Bar
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Personal assistant and Hollywood makeup artist for 30 years. Excellent references.
- (Part-time) Filling, paperwork and assistant to CEO at TCM Bookkeeping
- additional makeup artist at
- makeup artist at Nottie
- additional makeup artist - 1 episode at Hidden Palms
1 month at this Job
- Rod and Jack Wilson - Facial hair, scars, bruises
Confidential International family/[email protected]) Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Miami Beach, FL & Martha's Vineyard, MA Estate Manager, Personal Assistant, House Manager OCTOBER 2012 - NOVEMBER 2017 Originally hired to manage day to day running of the estates, remotely and/or in person which included the family's 13,000 square foot, 11-bedroom estate in Sao Paulo, a 7,650 s.f., and a 5 bedroom penthouse in Rio de Janeiro, which later I became entrusted for the 5,000+ s.f. Country cottage in Martha's Vineyard, MA USA and a triplex penthouse in Miami Beach,FL USA due the family's extensively long term international travel needs. ❏ Oversaw all matters pertaining to the management and operation of the Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro home during six months of the year served as first line of contact for Estate; ❏ Function as liaison for Principals with nine staff members (nanny, chef cook, butlers, houseman, body guards and chauffeurs), including service providers of cable channels, coiffeur teams, animal groomers, vendors in general and etc.; ❏ Responsible to maintain and managing household manuals and house budget every single day according to financial budget/expenses set by Principals; ❏ Credit cards, checkbooks and Power of Attorney. ❏ Review insurance/confidentiality documents, supervising construction project of a helipad in, sauna, including an english garden and an infinite pool located on Morumbi county; ❏ Monitoring budgets, preparing expense reports, catalogue fine arts e capital improvements; ❏ Fixing and maintaining computers and surveillance systems up-to-date. Liaise with Principals' wife in prepare for her TV Show; ❏ Photographing and video taping new acquisitions of commercial spaces part of Principal's portfolio assets using professional gear. ❏ Running errands, checking post, helping shop for groceries; ❏ Planning and executing cocktail and formal dinner parties in order to raise money for Brazilian Cancer Institute; ❏ Type documents, financial statement, update and design websites for the ONG., and compiled information for business meetings; ❏ Manage the President's calendar along with the wife's calendar by conducting an extensively research, anticipating issues and planning for possible contingencies in special when Principal's wife was on air; ❏ Replaced outside bookkeeping service, redesigned and implemented AP/AR systems resulting in an extremely timely, cost efficient, and transparent budgeting/expenses. ❏ Coordinate domestic and international travel itineraries with the help of the main pilots, luxury accommodations during Europe vacation, first class transportation and more as requested; ❏ Schedule of yearly maintenance programs (AC, heater, boiler room, pool heating); ❏ Arranging transportation for Why Not (yacht) to USA. In the United States, for about five to six months during the summer, I was responsible for property oversight of the principal's penthouse located in Miami Beach, FL, ensuring if was in perfect condition for the Principals, animals, friends and family members arrival. ❏ Managing and supervising household staff and permanent contractors as deferred maintenance by hiring/terminate contracts with chef cooks, yoga instructor, massagists, chauffeurs, and private pilot; ❏ Liaising with Principal's PA in Brazil to arrange flights for all executive teams from Sao Paulo branch company regarding the annual business meeting in Chicago. ❏ Running errands and maintaining household supplies and groceries, in conjunction with the Chef cook; ❏ Assembling floral arrangements regularly throughout the residence; ❏ Greeting guests and visitors, answering phone and taking messages on behalf of the Principals; ❏ Serving as the point-person in emergencies when needed; ❏ Overseeing all elements of hospitality, food and beverage services; In Martha's Vineyard, I was designated for the acquisition of the Country Cottage by paying the Realtors fees, hiring construction workers, planning and executing by myself the entire interior design scheme, landscaping, infinite pool, outdoor gourmet kitchen and a dock. ❏ Streamlined and managed all fiscal responsibilities for the estate including property transactions, tax and insurance payments, household bills, vendor invoicing, vehicles inspection/registrations, staff and construction workers payroll. ❏ Planning and managing Principals wedding anniversary with a cocktail party inside Why Not (yacht) and a dinner party for two hundred and seven guests including the owners of a Brazilian channel station; ❏ Helping Musicians/Butlers/Chef cooks to prepare all gourmet recipes, drinks and entertainments/attractions, ❏ Willing and able to drive the Principals and clients upon request
- Estate Manager/Personal Assistant/House Manager at The Batistas Family
- Estate Manager, Executive Assistant, House Manager at The Birminghams - Private Family
- CNA, LPN, House Manager, Personal Assistant, Elder Care at The Kennedys - Private family
- Councilman at Deusemim
5 years, 1 month at this Job
I am a Public Relations & Social Media Assistant for models, entrepreneurs, actors, authors, chefs, writers, young philanthropists, bloggers and publishers. My duties are as follows.
• Perform all administrative tasks as needed.
• Schedule promotional interviews, research, develop content for interviews, monitored promotional art work and preparation of other materials necessary for clients.
• Responsible for uploading interview and other information to Youtube.
- Freelance - Public Relations & Social Media Assistant at Creative Enterprises
- Executive Assistant at BERDON LLP
- at BERDON LLP
- Assistant Audit Department at BERDON LLP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree of Divinity - Divinity
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology - Theology
- Associate's Degree in Biblical Studies - Biblical Studies
• Understands and abides by the rules that govern the access to confidential, proprietary documents, materials and other information.
• Prepared and maintained personnel records, payroll documents and related paperwork for the departments.
• Provided clerical support to department managers; prepared reports, correspondence, and other materials; entered and retrieved information from department databases
• Maintained automated and manual files; assisted callers, customers, the general public and visitors.
• Performed under the general supervision of an elected official and department director.
• Typed, established and maintained personnel records for department employees.
• Prepared and processed paperwork resulting in personnel actions (performance evaluations, salary increases, promotions, terminations, etc.).
• Processed and managed Open Records Request.
• Referred questions to other department / staff as necessary.
• Prepared department documents, records, reports and forms requiring knowledge of programs, policies, ordinances, County Codes and procedures.
• Researched, compiled, consolidated, and/or tabulated information; incorporated information into requested reports and other prepared materials.
• Proofread for accuracy and completeness, and distributed documents and information upon approval.
• Entered information into department programs and databases.
• Updated information; created new spreadsheets and files; purged old data as appropriate; researched information from databases and incorporated into the assignments.
• Answered department telephones, took messages; greeted visitors, patrons and customers; directed them to appropriate meeting rooms
• Managed the booking / scheduling and use of department facilities.
• Received, and distributed incoming mail and other documents delivered to the department.
• Managed Command Staff calendar.
• Managed Command Staff conference attendance and travel.
- Executive Assistant at Jail Division Majors
- Sheriff Services Clerk at Jail Division Majors
- Customer Service - Sales / Quality Assurance / Training Coordinator at Ryla Teleservices - Alorica
- Executive Administrative Assistant at World Changers Ministries
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Business Administration
Responsibilities Answer phone calls , book reservations , making sure everything was organized , greet customers , ring up and check out guests , giving guest detailed information about our business , making sure everything is flowing correctly Accomplishments The impact I had at this job is making guest feel comfortable and interacting with them . Always put a smile on someone's face . I was very detailed and efficient when it came to doing my job. Skills Used Punctuality , determined , hard worker , efficient , organized , engaging , outgoing
- Assistant Manager/ Receptionist at European Wax Center
- High Profiled Celebrity Personal Assistant/ Professional Nanny at
- Customer Service Representative at VIP Tours
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
● Create rundown for technical and editorial staff, as directed by producers.
● Print scripts for anchors and ensure host is prepared for live broadcast.
● Act as liaison between studio and control room during live broadcast.
● Assist in compiling research for anchors and maintaining on-air updates during live program.
- Production Assistant, (Freelance) at NBC, BET, MTV, and VH1
- Sales Associate, Seasonal at G-Star Raw Rodeo Dr
- Celebrity Personal Assistant, Seasonal at Jonathan Van Ness (JVN)
- Media/Fashion PR Assistant, Internship at CLD PR
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts - Broadcasting