Managed personal, family, business, real estate, health, travel and production. Television, radio and print interviews, photo shoots and more to an A list rock and roll hall of fame musician.
- Personal Assistant at Celebrity personal assistant
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- College degree
• Managed a busy calendar; organized and scheduled appointments and meetings for twin celebrity models (confidential).
• Maintained an organized administration system, oversaw all email communication; performed administrative tasks.
• Coordinated all email bookings and inquiries.
• Updated social media accounts including social media posts on Instagram.
• Drove, cooked, transported, and managed daily schedules; booked air, hotel, and ground travel.
• Discussed offers, proposals, and opportunities.
• Worked with hair and makeup, photo shoot teams.
• Researched and reserved restaurants for dinner; make reservations. Aid in charity and non-profit projects.
• Handled urgent/crisis correspondences and prioritized tasks; manage travel arrangements and sensitive information.
• Scheduled all travel arrangements, including airfare, hotel, dinner reservations, car service, etc.
• Maintained and upheld the utmost confidentiality.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant (Contract) at CELEBRITY CLIENT (CONFIDENTIAL)
- at DSLCS
- Personal Assistant at THE XTENSION LOUNGE
- Catering & Event Assistant Planner at ROYAL & SUN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA
3 months at this Job
• Represented client at all times maintaining a professional, positive attitude & appearance
• Acted as the first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managed client’s personal/social calendar
• Booked and arranged travel, transport and accommodations
• Organized concerts, meet and greets, as well as other tour events
• Ran personal errands: clothing, groceries, health store etc.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Motown Records
- Military Police Officer at U.S. Army
- Cashier/Customer Service at Taco Bell
- Cashier/Customer Service at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
2 years at this Job
- High school
- High school
Personal Assistant to Musician/Entertainer
● Organize and maintain the daily schedule including emails, booking of appointments, and coordination of logistics for travel, press, photo shoots, video shoots, fittings and rehearsals
● Liaison with mangers, attorneys, accountants, personal and business staff
● Update all social media; Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with new content daily
- CELEBRITY PERSONAL ASSISTANT at
- Executive Assistant (Freelance) at SOLOMON PAGE / GOODKIND GROUP
- Executive Assistant at CFBQ / FUTURES IN EDUCATION
- Executive Assistant to President & CEO at VIGILANTE / LEO BURNETT ADVERTISING, INC
3 years, 1 month at this Job
I was her lifestyle manager that also oversaw her marketing and social medias. The day-to-day tasks included, managing incoming and outgoing communication, overseeing scheduling and calendar appointments, in charge of event planning and coordination, handling client representation, managing her socials/brand image, and performing life maintenance tasks.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Nicole Concilio
- Competition Freestyle Snowboard Coach at
- Pro-Am Freestyle Snowboarder at Monster Energy Company
- at Monster Energy Company
3 months at this Job
- BA in Athlete Agency/Talent Agency - Digital Media Marketing/ Management/ Applied Business
• Anywhere from 5-7 days a week, avg. 12 hours a day, usually more
• Be at their place every morning, before they got up
• Brought daily fresh juice, vitamins, etc to their room every morning
• Drove to and from any work, appointments, events
• Would be there to help when HMU/ appointments would come
• Went to studio (work) with him/her every day and had every possible thing he/she would need at any possible given moment
• Took care of script for show, organized, cleaned, grocery shopped
• Took care of dog, helped move out of house
• On show nights, I stood by to help with script, anything needed & guests, etc.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at
- FASHION PR INTERN at BEVERLY
- NATURAL LEADER at POSITIVE, HOSPITABLE
- BELL ATTENDANT at CLEVELAND
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Event planing, Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism
Confidential Home Management, Office Administration, Confidentiality/Security Management, various day-to-day duties
- CELEBRITY PERSONAL ASSISTANT at
- SESSION SINGER/MUSICIAN at
- Front Desk Agent & Guest Services Associate, Trainer & Supervisor in-training at UNION STATION HOTEL NASHVILLE
- Concierge, guest services at iHEART MEDIA / HALF FULL PRODUCTIONS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Music Business - Social Media Management
Provide overall assistance in private and professional life. -Access to confidential documents and information. -Made traveling, food and accommodation arrangements. -Responsible for personal schedule and arranging public appearances. -Assisted in updating social networking sites including Instagram and Twitter when requested.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant at Jayceon Taylor
- Social Media Marketer at Babes & Felines
- Server at M&M SOUL FOOD CAFE
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mass Communications/Media Studies
Answerable for receiving, screening, and sorting telephone calls, emails, letters, and proposals
● Arranging for air tickets and road transportation, including food and accommodation
● Maintaining digital diaries and allotting dates to producers and directors accordingly
● Briefing the celebrity daily morning on the day's schedule
● Holding meeting with talent managers and scheduling dates for audition, rehearsal, etc.
● Coordinating with fashion designers for madam's dress to wear on special occasions
● Verifying and clearing utility, laundry, cleaning, and other bill
● Handled all personal accounts, and tax obligations of behalf the celebrity
● Fixed appointments and organized daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of the celebrity
● Ran errands and coordinated daily grocery shopping needs
● Hired room servants, dog walker, drivers, and gardeners
● Managed repairs and furniture needs of the house and office
● Communicated with clients and organizers on behalf of the celebrity.
● Prep and prepare celebrity for all travel to major events interviews, shows, rehearsals, Quick changes, meeting, and personal outings
● Collaborate with celebrity on different ideas for the brand.
● Keeping all other personal members informed of times and dates of events.
● Personal confidant
● Responsible of ensuring celebrities personal guests are attending to while backstage.
● Responsibility to ensure dressing rooms are set up accordingly to celebrities details.
● Second main contact when celebrity is unavailable.
- Celebrity Personal Assistant/Chef at LaBelle, Ribbit Productions
- chef/Banquet Sous chef at TRENTON DOWNTOWN MARRIOTT HOTEL
- A la carte chef/Assistant Banquet sous chef at WILMINGTON COUNTRY CLUB
- A la carte chef/Banquet chef at BRANTWOOD COUNTRY CLUB
11 years at this Job
- Associate - Culinary Arts
ACCOUNT MANAGER Production Manager, Pussycat Dolls Inc. Account Manager, Zazen Social Media Management -clients included: Gem Institute of America, Condé Nast, True Blood actress Carolyn Hennesy, Ian Somerhalder Foundation, & Lucky brand Business Manager, Lancôme -one of the largest doors at the world famous Beverly Center in Los Angeles, California) Experiential Marketing Lead, RadPad -#1 used rental marketplace in Los Angeles Manager, Your Community Yoga Center AUTOMOTIVE SPECIALIST BRANDS INCLUDE: NISSAN, LEXUS, CHEVROLET, MERCEDES, AUDI, & GMC National Product Specialist, Chevrolet National Product Specialist, GMC PRESENTER Presenter & Emcee, GMC Red carpet interviewer, motion picture premieres in LA On-air host, 3 web shows Host training at 2 of the leading host training programs in LA Improv training at UCB 203-910-3257 [email protected] ENTERTAINMENT PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION- Talent Manager Assistant Producer, Pretty Funny Women - all-female comedy show where Chelsea Handler, Tig Notaro, & Natasha Leggero performed Executive Celebrity Personal Assistant, Nicole Scherzinger Makeup Artist, Kacey Musgraves (Grammy award winning Country singer) Boutique Social Marketing Agency Owner -specializing social media marketing within the entertainment industry Producer - webshows, sizzle reels, & short films Marketer, Actors' Comedy Studio -Backstage's #1 rated comedy training acting studio in Los Angeles Makeup Artist, Chanel (Los Angeles Team) Project Manager, entertainment professional CREATIVE- BA, Acting Honors, Music Actor training from the country's leading acting conservatories/ training programs in NYC & LA AEA represented actress BMI represented singer-songwriter
at this Job