Description: Census taker Reason for leaving: Job ended
- Census Worker at US CENSUS BUREAU
- Recent Change TEch at GTE/VERIZON
3 months at this Job
- - Business English
Enumerators complete their research in specific areas. They typically begin by reviewing their assigned field and preparing an efficient route. Once a route is planned, census takers travel to designated households and conduct interviews with residents. They must identify themselves and help individuals complete a census form. They may need to assist residents by reading forms and answering questions about the census. Census takers are also responsible for verifying household addresses and ensuring that all maps and address lists are correct. They correct any discrepancies they encounter in existing census data. For example, they may be sent to a unit that is vacant or no longer considered a household. Enumerators must also leave a notice of their visit at households that are occupied but vacant at the time of their visit. All collected census information, as well as documentation of hours, miles and expenses encountered by the census taker, are reported to a U.S. Census Bureau crew leader.
- Census Enumerator at Census Bereau
- Teller at Horizon Community Bank
- Insurance Underwriter at RoamNet Marketing
3 months at this Job
- Some College - Liberal Arts
Polling residents about how many people live in the home to get a total count. Using a laptop computer I would input the information and send to the Census Bureau.
- Census Taker at U.S. Census Bureau
- Housekeeper at Caylor-Nickel Medical Center
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
• Assembly Worker, Circuits and Cables - Followed verbal and written instruction in executing a wide array of manual assembly tasks; worked individually and with co-workers to complete large, complex projects.
• Census Taker, U. S. Census Bureau - Arranged and facilitated the collection of census data from group living facilities in Greene County, including the organization and proper handling of confidential data.
• Service Aide, Springs of Life Christian Bookstore - Shelved and organized merchandise, aided in inventory procedures, ensured store cleanliness; role fulfilled required service hours for Calvary Chapel Bible College.
• Sales Associate, Oberer's Flowers - Data entry and retrieval, customer service, selected product preparation duties. 4/2010 - 1/2013 4/2010 8/2008 -12/2008 9/2007 - 8/2008; 12/2008 - 1/2009
- Assembly Worker, Circuits and Cables at Census Taker, U. S. Census Bureau
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Philosophy - Interdisciplinary Studies
United States Census Bureau Engage the public to promote a positive image of the Census Bureau. Answer a variety of questions and address any hesitation respondents may have about participating in a survey both over the phone and in person. Conduct surveys with people of all backgrounds. Accurately record in detail answers to intricate surveys. Manage and organize my time to meet monthly goals with little supervision.
- Field Representative at Census Taker
- Overseas Volunteer at ROJW
- Co-Founder at Squeaky Clean Window Washing
- Senior Associate at Hypotheticals
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Culture
6. Census taker on who lived where ,baylor hospital adminsion and rm control,then went on ssa but woulf like to do pt time Resume
We would go door to door to asj random questions on thr survet
- Census taker on who lived where ,baylor hospital adminsion and rm control,then went on ssa but woulf like to do pt time at Uscit on counting familysliving together
38 years at this Job
I started out as a Census taker and worked my way up to Crew Leader. I was in charge of my own team of approximately 15 people.
- Crew Leader at United States Census
- Receptionist at Apex Behavioral Health
- Veterinarian Assistant at Westborn Animal Hospital
- Receptionist at Dr. Shwedel DDS
2 months at this Job
- - Dental Hygienist
- Some college
FOLLOWED UP ON CENSUS FOR PEOPLE WHO DID NOT FILL OUT CENSUS AND DID NOT WANT TO.
- U.S. CENSUS TAKER at U.S. Census Bureau
- cenus at
6 months at this Job
- NO DEGREE
Posisi Census Taker
Tanggung jawab dan pencapaian:
• Mendata jumlah toko di satu kelurahan berdasarkan tipe toko sehingga bisa diketahui tingkat populasi suatu daerah berdasarkan jumlah toko.Area yang dikerjakan Jawa Timur AC Nielsen Indonesia Posisi Auditor Tanggung jawab dan pencapaian:
•. Melakukan rekrut toko yang sudah dicollect oleh Census Taker agar owner store mau tokonya diaudit setiap bulan, semacam stok opname ditoko tersebut.Kita di ijinkan masuk ke dalam toko lalu kita scanning barcode item ditoko mulai mengisi stok harga jual dan mencatat invoice sehingga bisa diketahui dalam sebulan berapa bungkus/piece item yang terjual. The Nielsen Indonesia Posisi Supervisor Tanggung jawab dan pencapaian:
•. Mengontrol pekerjaan auditor dalam mengaudit toko yang sudah ditentukan lokasinya dan memastikan mereka bekerja sesuai SOP.Lalu menghandle laporan keuangan tiap minggunya dan memanage team agar bekerja kompak dalam satu team, dan melaporkan semua nya ke manager
•. Melakukan cek pekerjaan auditor langsung saat mereka bekerja di lapangan, memberi saran dan masukan agar auditor bekerja sesuai prosedur.shingga spv bisa mengetahui progres team nya dan mengatasi masalah yang timbul saat mereka bekerja.
- Posisi Auditor at AC Nielsen Indonesia
- at PENGALAMAN KERJA
- at Universitas Dr.Soetomo Surabaya
- at SMA Hang
9 years at this Job
I have put on hold my own career aspirations or other long term employmet to raise and care for my son. It has been the best years of my life. He is almost a teenager now, and enrolled in middle school this year. I feel its time to focus on my long term career aspirations. I would love to find a job or be able to get back into a career working with animals. I have done a variety of temp jobs (census taker for 2010 dienial federal census, petition circulator for AZ Attorney General, poleworker for Pima County elections. I've also done home health care, and a few driving jobs, all were temp positions)over the years and I also have maintained a small base of dog grooming clients, I provide services for these clients out of my home. None of those jobs were as fulfilling as my prior animal related positions (dog grooming not included) I just enjoy working with animals immensely and miss working in an animal related field. I believe that people can make a real difference in this world if they are employed in a field for which they love and feel passionate about. I know that I personally give my all to anything I do, and I'm ready to do my part to make a difference in this world. I believe in hard work, honesty, loyalty, and have a love of learning. l eagerly await an opportunity to demonstrate this to my next employer.
- Homemaker and Mother at Our Home
- Kennel Manager at Kennel Comfort Pet Motel
- Kennel Technician at Pima County Animal Control
- Kennel Manager at Southwest Veterinary Specialty Center
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - All required for diploma