Al Zahraa Computer Center Iraq, Basrah
• Trained employees on computer repair and customers service.
• Provided training and lectures on Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office.
• Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems.
- Computer Center Manager at Computer center Manager
- Mechanical Engineering Skills Teacher at Al Areen Secondary School Iraq, Basrah
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A - Law
- Diploma - Mechanical Engineering
Laramie, Wyoming ( Graduated ) Automotive Kenosha, Wisconsin Technology March 2015 - January 2016 Auto Center manager
- Auto Center manager at Sears Auto Center
- Shop Supervisor at Sears Auto Center
- Sales Lead at Sears Auto Center
- Loss Prevention Associate at Sears Auto Center
10 months at this Job
April 2012 to present Responsibilities: Managing center, budget control, marketing, collections, customer service, sales, training, Installment Loans, Title Loans Position: Center Manager Supervisor: Ms. Kimbaya McNeal, phone (843)504-5231
- Center Manager at Advance America
- Courier Driver at Script Fleet
- Key Holder at Icing by Claire's
- Office Assistant & Store Delivery Receiver at Food Lion
6 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsible for the welfare of the building and its guests by maintaining general building operation, security, safety, and appearance
• Worked collaboratively with clients, administration, and eight student staff teams in all departments of the Norris Center to ensure the successful production of 10,000+ events within the facility
• Executed emergency protocols and directed students, staff, and clients during times of crisis; i.e. building fires and elevator malfunctions
• Independently created daily routines and prioritized tasks and attention at any given moment due to the rapidly-changing requirements of the clients, students, and the facility
• Received Center Manager of the Month award for February and received an award for Exemplary Professionalism for the year in this role
- CENTER MANAGER at Norris University Center
- Project: DIGITALLY ADAPTIVE PHRENIC NERVE STIMULATOR at Lurie's Children Hospital
- Project: AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM MOBILE REFERENCE APP at Lurie's Children Hospital
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT / GAIT LAB ENGINEER at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Agility Lab
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering with a Concentration in Regenerative Medicine and Biomaterials
Accountable for Budget, Liter, Productivity, EHS & S, and Process Change Metrics. ∝ Developed Future Leaders into Center Manager, Assistant Manager, and Quality Manager Roles. ∝ Awarded 2018 Business Excellence Award for meeting Productivity, Liter, CPL, and Quality goals. ∝ Managed staff including center physician, nurses, management, supervisors, and entry level positions.
- Center Manager at BioLife Plasma Services, Baxalta
- at BioLife Plasma Services, Baxalta
- Manager Trainee II at WV Location
- Assistant Manager at State College, PA
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Behavioral Neuroscience - Behavioral Neuroscience
I am currently working as a Assistant Health center Manager I been running a 8 provider clinic by myself. I am in charge of the medical assistants and front desk staff. I run report and do deposit every day.
- Assistant Health Center Manager at Community Health Center
- Lead Medical Assistant at Community Health Center
- Medical Assistant at Main Medical Center
- Cashier at Foods Co
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Administration
- BA - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
• Lead daily production meetings.
• Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor performance of Center's staff.
• Supervise sales, overall production, and administration of Center.
• Review estimates, ensuring accuracy and compliance with guidelines.
• Ensure accuracy of Direct Repair Accounts for Regional communication. Accomplishments as Center Manager: ◦ Platinum ICAR Structural, non-structural, estimator. ◦ Completed Leadership Development 3 Day & 7 Day Class. ◦ Created efficiency in production by restructuring Centers staffing, replacing & training over 25+ new employees in various positions. ◦ Maintained a 95%+ Customer Service Index & averaged 10% EBITA for over 22 consecutive months. ◦ Achieved all Sales Goals as Center Manager, as well as increased Sales Volume by 25% in less than one year. ◦ Improved Center's status from Non-Certified to Certified Center in less than 90 days. Currently 22 Months and counting as a Silver Certified Center. ◦ Successfully grew Key Accounts (Geico & Progressive), allowing company to expand market share of direct repairs within region. ◦ Introduced production schematic to create more efficiency in managing Center.
- Center Manager at Caliber Collision Center
- at Caliber Collision Center
- Service Advisor at Geico, Progressive, USAA, State Farm, Hartford, Metlife, Safeco/Liberty Mutual
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
I have held 3 different positions during my tenure at Lincare; Respiratory Therapist, Center Manager, and District Manager. My duties as an RT included all aspects of Cardiopulmonary Care of the home patient, including ventilator set up, care, and education, PAP therapy set up, care, and education, nebulizer set up, care, and education, home INR monitoring set up, care, and education, as well as specific COPD and CHF education. My duties as a Center Manager included supervising up to 17 employees, all HR issues related to those employees including hiring, terminations, progressive discipline, and implementation of performance improvement plans, overseeing all aspects of daily operations, equipment procurrment, ensuring FDA and DOT regulations are met, inservicing and education of all staff in regards to policy, procedure, and safety, and marketing to the medical community to ensure the growth of our business. My duties as a District Manager included all the above described duties but on a larger scale. My area included 6 centers in Alabama and Louisiana with up to 60 employees.
- Center Manager at Lincare
- Respiratory Therapy Technologist at USA Children's and Women's Hospital
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- AD - Respiratory Therapy
I am responsible for opening and closing the center along with daily financial balancing. Handling the budgeting and P&L monthly and quarterly. Scheduling for myself and employees. Assisting customers with new and existing loans. Marketing for new customers and new business partners to help my center grow. I have been able to exceed prior year net profit and current year each month that I have managed this particular center. I also handle collections for my center as well. My center is a 5 star center since I have taken over as manager and very proud of how well it’s doing. I feel I have great customer service and have had multiple customers put calls into my supervisors regarding my work ethics.
- Center Manager at ADVANCE AMERICA CASH ADVANCE CENTER
- Customer Service Representative at Sitel
- Nursing Assistant at Osprey Point Nursing Home
- Personal Banker at Colonial Bank
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
•Listen carefully and connect with customers to understand their financial priorties and to uncover products and solutions that will benefit them
•Meet or exceed sales goals by influencing customers to learn about/services that will benefit them
• Build, developand maintain partnership with teammates and specialists to maximize effectives and serve customers
•Accurately and efficently process transactions such as customer deposits and cashing checks fgfgf PROJECT DETAILS Title: Center Manager Description: N/A Duration: 6 years Team Size: 4 Objective cdc FIELD OF INTERESTS
• Customer service
• Clerical dxcx
- Center Manager at Ace Cash Express
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - English