Using a great eye for detail, my job as a Central supply Technician involves monitoring and sending out all requested inventory to the Hospital staff. I also check for quality and sterility of all products, such as expiration dates. We have two sides of the Department, one for the general hospital supply and the OR supplies. I work with the OR when they need supplies for surgical cases in various circumstances. I also take complete control of the phone for both areas, and speak to a great deal of people in the Hospital routinely for what they may need and fulfill those supply needs.
- Central Supply Technician at Renown Regional Medical Center
- (Seasonal) DC Inventory Control Analyst at Patagonia Warehouse
- Inventory Control at IntelliSource
10 months at this Job
- BA of Science - Nursing
- Diploma - General High School Studies
Responsibilities I purchase, inventory, stock and repair all medical supplies and equipment. This entails bandages, oxygen supplies, O2 concentrator, nebulizers, incontinence supplies, catheter supplies, feeding supplies, liquid nutrients and many other necessary care supplies. I repair wheelchairs and walkers. I inventory low air loss mattresses, cpm, trapeze and many other dme equipment. Accomplishments I have taken on many responsibilities which were not handled by central supply in the past. This included equipment management. I've done an exceptional job with both duties. Skills Used Use of excel regarding inventory and purchasing. My mechanical inclination and common sense regarding equipment repair and maintenance. My experience with purchasing procedures.
- Central Supply Technician at Brookdale Senior Living
- Emeritus Business Office Director at Emeritus Senior Living
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Lead technician responsible for planning, procurement and distribution of medical supplies within Louisiana's largest health system. Trusted with the responsibility to serve as acting supervisor when direct supervisor is away, manages of team of three technicians to quickly and accurately process inventory and ordering for multiple facilities. Utilizes outstanding organizational and communication skills to be directly responsible for the uniquely low inventory error rate within Ochsner Health System. Other Duties:
• Prepares and packages various kits, instruments, and equipment as needed
• Processes purchasing and receiving supplies for all departments.
• Works closely with all departments to maintain proper inventory levels, keeping all supply rooms fully stocked
• Coordinates supply and equipment flow throughout the hospital
• Conducts day-to-day management consultation on operational issues
• Trains new hires at multiple facilities, making sure all policy and procedure is followed per hospital guidelines
• Proficiently uses the material management operating system
• Provides coverage in absence of supervisor
• Ensures quality of products in compliance with company standards
• Demonstrates knowledge in generating and interpreting statistical, productivity, and quality performance reports and utilizes the data to improve the departments' performance Position Highlights
• Created a supply system that uses high detail attention by keeping selected overstocks for departments. This resulted in a 95% stock rate, 20% higher than the average of area hospitals
• Recipient of numerous service awards and recognition from clinical staff in various departments
- Lead Central Supply Technician at Ochsner Health System
- Independent Saleswoman at Primerica
- Cardiac Monitor Technician at Ochsner Health System
- DISTRIBUTION TECHNICIAN at Northshore Regional Medical Center
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - General Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
I work in the Central Supply at the SSCC doing delivery of medical supply to all patient care units.
- Central Supply Technician at Masonic Care Community
- Warehouse Associate at Malone Staffing Solutions
- Dishwasher at ROOSTERS BAR & GRILL
- Resident cleaning at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Manage the Central Storeroom and replenishing areas that have immediate needs for supplies and/or linens using hospital and Materials Management systems. Coordinates supply and equipment flow throughout the hospital, prioritizing STAT and routine delivery schedules. Responsible for cleaning sterilizing equipment and stocking and inventorying crash carts. Utilizes web based programs to order, request repairs, and request pick-ups of specialty equipment. Inventory, stock, and maintain specialty carts, including the life-saving Code Blue carts. Mailroom duties to include utilization of the USPS stamp machine, flip and fold machine & postage meter. Ensure there is an appropriate amount of products to keep the hospital and satellite clinics operating. Answers phone and priorities the order too patient needs.
- Central Supply Technician at UNC-Rex Healthcare
- Distribution Technician at UNC-Rex Healthcare
- at Trucker
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Central Supply Tech
- Central Supply Technician at Jupiter Medical Center
- at Central Palm Beach Surgical CTR
- Orderly at Palms Wellington Surgical Center of the Palm Beaches
- at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center Distribution Tech
4 years at this Job
- High school
- High school
• Work directly with nursing staff for patient care.
• Exchange and restock of code blue carts.
• Provide specialty trays and kits to Doctors and nursing staff as requested.
• Clean and maintain patient use equipment, and order specialty bed for patient care.
• Work with wound care nursing to provide specialty wound care product (i.e. ostomy supplies and specialty dressing).
• Training new employees.
• Place, receive and verify orders that come into Central Supply Department.
• Work closely with warehouse department for unit orders.
- Central Supply Technician/ Inventory Control at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
- Assistant Manager at Melodee Ice Cream
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Math and Science
Maintain supply and OTC medicine rooms on all four units at facility. Make sure that we have plenty of O2 on hand, and if not get in contact with company. Maintain supply room (i.e order supplies weekly (and as needed), keep organized, clean concentrators and equipment as it is returned to supply room, and keep inventory of what is on hand). Schedule transportation for residents through insurance or private pay. Help with admissions department with contracts and tours.
- Central Supply Technician at Autumn Care of Mechanicsville
- Patient Service Specialist at Select Physical Therapy
- Admissions Coordinator at Autumn Care of Mechanicsville
- Receptionist at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
7 months at this Job
- High school
Material Service Management * Inventory Control * Stock Units with supply needed * Picking and Delivering Order for each Unit * Ordering from Owens * Shipping and Receiving * Team Lead * Scanning documents to the system
- Central Supply Technician at Nothwest comunity hospital
- at Sherman Hospital
- Team Lead at Good Shepherd Hospital
- Attendant to Soft Count Team at Grand Victoria Casino
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Take inventory and stock nursing supply. Place orders. Sterilize nursing equipment. Replace sharp container. Organize and label medications.
- Central Supply Technician at Windsor Gardens of Salinas
10 years, 10 months at this Job