• Attending board meetings as relevant and distributing and following-up action points after meetings.
• Providing information flow and a point of reference for managers on departmental progress
• Receiving and reviewing all incoming correspondence
• Managing the Chief Executive's diary including overseas travels etc.
• Procure logistics for the CEO's Secretariat/Office
• Filing all documents to the CEO's Secretariat
• Provide general administrative support and work with other team members to achieve the overall objective of the Institute in general and the CEO's Secretariat in particular
• Answer and transfer calls to the CEO and receive visitors to the CEO
• Respond to the Institute's official email
• Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at CEO's Secretariat/Office
- Records Management Officer/Administrative Assistant at The Chartered Institute of Bankers (Ghana)
- Excellent Customer Service at Exceptional Team Building
- Data Entry at Institute of Professional Studies
2 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Information Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Information Studies
- Diploma in Information Studies - Archives Admin
- Secondary School Certificate - Examination
Cleaning parks,cutting down trees, worker
- CEO landscaping at Ceo
- Factory Worker at Complemar
- Respite Worker at People Inc.
- Cashier/Stocker at Tops Friendly Markets
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
3. CEO Resume
Lead client business development, capture, proposal, and delivery teams to achieve strategic objectives.
• Increased client's backlog by greater than $14B in 10 years by re-engineering focus to deliver new sales.
• Implemented M&A strategy for client, growing business by over $500M in less than 12 months.
• Maintained a 70% plus win rate on client pursuit opportunities across multiple markets.
- CEO at President & CEO X8 Solutions, Inc
- Director at Defense Programs AOS, Inc
- Director of Operations and Sales at SRD, Inc
- Director at Business Development Verizon, Inc
11 years at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
4. CEO Resume
As the CEO of my own company I do quality work to make sure that the costumers yard are done how they want with care.
- CEO at FROM THE GROUND UP LAWN SERVICE.
- sesonal package handler loading and unloading shipment at UPS Package Handler
17 years, 11 months at this Job
5. CEO Resume
• Head of 3 Strategic Business Units (SBU's) with revenue of US $ 150,000,000
• 6 Direct reports
• CEO of a 180 Room 4 Star Hotel in one of the most sort after locations of the business district
• CEO of a unique themed destination leisure travel business which was a startup business unit
- CEO at Fairway Holdings
- Associate - Commercial Real Estate at Corporate Realty Associates
- General Manager at Genesco, Inc
- CEO at Fast Image Services Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
6. CEO Resume
Started as vice president of construction several years later became senior vice president several years later became CEO.
- CEO at Irmscher Construction
20 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
7. CEO Resume
Served as the Commander/CEO of the Combater Veteran's Motorcycle Association 33-8, a registered 501C-3 non-profit with 40 employees. Responsible for leading and organizing community to events to help raise money and awareness for veteran causes.
- CEO at Combat Veteran's Motorcycle Association 33-8
- Observer Controller/Trainer at Operations Group
- Technical Escort Team Sergeant at 11th CBRNE Company, 110th CBRN
- CBRN Staff NCO at Cavalry
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's of Arts - History
- BA - History
8. CEO Resume
I am the CEO of the non-profit organization Topaiyo Foundation. I oversee the day to day activities and all fundraising missions for the non-profit. I also am in charge of the board of directors and implement their ideas and strategies.
- CEO at Topaiyo Foundation
- Ecology and Web Develpoment Consultant at NIHT Incorporated
- Music Director at Harrell Theater
- Substitute Teacher at Swing Education
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Music
- BM - Music
9. CEO Resume
Aplicación por internet para la consulta con diferentes niveles de desglose de toda la información de estadística 911 histórica desde 1998. 9. CEO: Catálogos Educativos Oficiales. Sistema de referencia y consulta para conocer todo lo relativo a los planteles y sus características más relevantes.
- CEO at Indicadores Educativos CESIE
- Director deCobertura Media Superior at Secretaría de Educación Guanajuato
- Director de Evaluación Media Superior y Superior at Luis Rafael Sánchez González
- Jefe at Unidad de Planes y Programas de Estudio
21 years at this Job
- Ingeniería - Sistemas Computacionales
10. CEO Resume
Responsibilities Ceo of an FAA certified IS0 9001 machine shop to manufacture, overhaul, repair aftermarket gas and steam turbine components used to generate electricity in power plants. Area of concentration is sales, marketing, business development, sourcing, purchasing, sub-contracting, licensing, joint venture, trade shows, agency agreement, tender bids, proposals, negotiation, letter of credit, manufacturing processes, quality control, inventory control Accomplishments Generated multi million dollars contracts for the purchase of turbine components with the energy, oil and gas sector Skills Used Interpersonal leadership skills, driven to succeed, trouble shooter, closer
- CEO at Turbodynamics
- Energy Consultant at energy efficiency group
39 years, 8 months at this Job
- bachelor - business administration
- Associate - Business Administration
- diploma - liberal arts