Position: Experience Data Analyst Learned Skills: * I have learned at this job level patience and customer-respect, tolerance, human value, the ability to understand and acquire a much closer and more intimate level of understanding for patron's level of customer-service and the customer's-expectation for great service, customer-comfort & appreciation. Essential Duties: * Assist candidates who are interested in becoming a Certified Financial Planner. The experience is a portion of becoming a CFP Professional. * Provide detail information on CFP Board Experience Requirements. * Correspond with candidates over the phone, and email. * Use Excel to create Marcos to run multiple reports on a daily basis. * Update the candidate's profile regarding the work experience they submit to the CFP Board. * Reach out to Colleges and Universities to bring awareness about the organization, and how to become a CFP Professional etc. * Created Video SOPs (Standard of Operations) that will be posted to the new version of the website for candidates to view on how to submit work experience under their profiles etc.
- Assist candidates who are interested in becoming a Certified Financial Planner at Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc
- Service Desk Associate at CSRA - National Institute of Health
- Administrative Assistant Indexer at CSRA International, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Office
- Administrative Assistant / Documentation Specialist at General Dynamics-(IT), Fairfax Office
6 months at this Job
- - Telecommunications
February 2019 - present)
• Create new leads by business outreach activities in my region.
• Meet with new clients to consult on products to fit their needs.
• Training for Certified Financial Planner licenses currently.
- Training for Certified Financial Planner licenses currently at York Office - Primerica
- at Camp Hill Office - Transamerica Network Agency
- at Camp Hill Office - United Insurance
- at Export Office - Lincoln Heritage Insurance
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Management
Established full service, compliant and well-staffed financial planning office, managed all aspects of the day to day business operations Honorably served the financial planning needs of our nation's Military personnel and their families ensuring adequate protection and financial independence. Spearheaded successful marketing, networking and sales initiatives to drive revenue, creating between 10-15 new clients per month. Founded the "Taco Tuesday Group." A networking organization of local business and military professionals based on the BNI model working together to enhance the business profitability and community profile of each member via a series of charitable endeavors. Performed client market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs and to coordinate product sales opportunities ahead of the curve culminating in a 45% growth in annual revenue. Organically grew client base from $0 in holdings to upwards of $35 million in assets in less than two years.
- Certified Financial Planner at First Command Financial Services, Inc
- Financial Advisor/401K & Employee Benefits Specialist at MetLife, Inc
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications & Political Science
• Steer clients toward achieving financial goals by first compiling and analyzing current and projected financial data, discussing objectives, and then preparing tailored financial plans.
• Plan for contingencies, including early death of a spouse and expensive/lengthy adverse health events for family members.
• Receive positive feedback from clients pertaining to diligent/strong work ethic and scrutinizing information for accuracy (collected from clients) while obtaining accolades on proficient organizational skills.
- Certified Financial Planner(TM) at Consultant (Contract)
- Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
- Director of Internal Sales at Insurance Decisions
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person for Bond New York at Primerica Financial Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre Arts - Theatre Arts
• Develop financial solutions and services based on clients' goals, including investments, retirement, college education, risk management, and estate planning
• Grew AUM to over $12 million in a five-year period.
• Manage client portfolios with a diversified set of investments in equities, fixed income, insurance, private equity, and alternative investment products
• Enable business owners to reduce their tax liability by up to 30% through tax efficient structuring and retirement planning
• Created alternative models to the well known "four percent rule" resulting in more realistic retirement planning recommendations
• Introduced eSignature, CRM, performance reporting, and financial planning at Mehta and Associates
- Certified Financial Planner at Mehta and Associates
- Sabbatical at
- Technical Leader at Cisco Systems
- Senior Software Engineer at Cisco Systems
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- B.S. in Computer Science Engineering - Great
- Diploma in Certified Financial Planning CFP - Planning
• Assist registered representative with day-to-day administrative support with strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Update and maintain client records utilizing Microsoft CRM software
- Assistant to Certified Financial Planner at Lexington Financial, Inc
- at Lexington Financial, Inc
- Seasonal Help at Lexington Financial, Inc
- Sales Associate at HomeGoods, TJX
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting & Finance
In my last position, I managed the financial planning department for a Registered Investment Advisor in Bradenton, Florida. I researched and selected the financial planning software and created and delivered financial plans and retirement income plans to the companies clients.
- Certified Financial Planner at Integra Capital Advisors
- Vice President-Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab & Company
- Investment Consultant at TD Ameritrade
- Owner and Operator at Hope Medical Group- LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Government & Finance
- Certified Financial Planner at Chronology
- Certified Financial Planner at JHS Capitol Advisors
- Financial Advisor at Woodbury Financial Services
- Financial Advisor at Sun Trust Investment Services
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business/Finance
in educating and providing retirement and stock options for their employees.
- Interpret for Certified Financial Planner at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, CITY OF MADISON
- at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, CITY OF MADISON
- at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, CITY OF MADISON
- GIVE KIDS A SMILE COORDINATOR/INTERPRETER at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, CITY OF MADISON
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Assists candidates with online examination registration and other aspects of the testing/exam process such as withdrawals, refunds, special requests/needs and promotional offers.
• Monitors registration activities, calendars and runs regular reports and updates for departmental review and disposition.
• Assures best practices and stringent test security measures consistent with CFP Board policies and procedures are adhered to under guidance of the Director of Examinations.
• Executes online reporting of examination results, and conducts a detailed quality control review before results release.
• Leads the development and implementation of the CFP® Exam Experience Webinars.
• Identifies and recruits volunteers for Item Writing Workshops and Examination Reviews. Maintains an up-to-date volunteer database.
• Works with volunteer subject matter experts on strategy, exam content, exam development, and delivery methodologies.
• Provides support and participates in Examinations meetings including, Council and Committee meetings, Task Forces, and Item Writing sessions.
• Assures current reporting of copyright registration of CFP Board's item bank.
• Managed and updated CFP® exam related content on CFP Board's website.
- Examinations Administrator at Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc
- Stakeholder Support Specialist at Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc
- Education Specialist at Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc
- Market Research Assistant at Bain & Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Marketing - Marketing