Antioch, TN Februrary 2016 - Current Duties include inspecting, securing, recovering, and delivering freight in vehicles. Certified forklift operator.
- Certified forklift operator at FedEx Freight
- Administrative Assistant at Discover Granite
- at Seven Cs
- at Reynolds and Reynolds Facility Services, Incorporated
3 years at this Job
- - Mass Communications
Certified Forklift Operator expertly operating forklifts on a daily basis while transporting boxes, carts, crates and other supplies within the warehouse in a safely manner. Specialize in adhering safety guidelines while operating a forklift.
- Certified Forklift Operator at Randstad
- Certified Forklift Operator at Diamond Staffing
- Warehouse/Forklift Operator at Lion Brand Company
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Manual Skilled Labor Machine Operator Heads Up Staffing. Camden NJ 2002-2010 Certified Forklift operator Manual Skilled Labor Machine Operator
- Certified Forklift operator at AmeriTemps, Inc
- Forklift operator at Jevic Trucking Co
15 years at this Job
Currently I am a certified forklift operator at Sprintz furniture warehouse. Each day I put up freight from trucks in the warehouse. I also load delivery trucks for home delivery.
- Certified Forklift Operator at Sprintz Furniture Warehouse
- Certified Forklift Operator at Teleflex Medical Co
- Material Handler at Synnex Company
- Forklift Operator at Ingersoll Rand- Trane / Paramount Staffing
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Health and Physical Education
-Houston, TX March 2015 to January 2017 Responsibilities Worked the end of the assembly line and my job was to make sure the blades that come down the line were in good condition, working properly and had the requirements to fill the order Accomplishments Certified Forklift Operator Skills Used People skills Goodman Manufacturing Houston, Texas
- Certified Forklift Operator at OBA
- Certified Ride Operator at Downtown Aquarium
- Certified Forklift Operator at Foxconn
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Technology
Joliet, IL - September 2014 to October 2016 Responsible for replenishment of product, loading and unloading material from trailers, communicating with drivers along with receiving their loads placing in specific doors, and maintaining a clean work environment. Also, pack out and wrap all completed shipments for departure. Lastly, safety team member, which introduces and discuss different objectives in which would lead for daily safe work practices. CERTIFIED FORKLIFT OPERATOR
- CERTIFIED FORKLIFT OPERATOR at MEDTRONIC
- WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/INVENTORY MEMBER at CARL BUDDIG AND COMPANY
- at FRITO LAY
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- COLLEGE PREP
MATERIAL HANDLER I
STEELE, AL. | JAN 2018- PRESENT
• Responsible for maintaining all work-in-progress inventories. Ensured all materials were stored in correct locations and warehouse was clean. Organized inventory to promote FIFO.
• Cycle Count counter and responsible for inventory accuracy
• Responsible for shipping all finished goods to Steele DC and Azusa
• Inspected all product prior to shipping for visual defects
• Excellent communication skills with production and management teams at Steele and other departments
• Maintained very good records to ensure good communication and problem solving
• Worked and communicated with finance and purchasing teams to clear any receiver issues
• Verified receipt accuracy to packing list
• Very proficient using PeopleSoft MRP software
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Very good housekeeping and 5S
• Very good record keeping. Always followed company policy.
• Certified forklift operator (sit down and stand up)
- Certified forklift operator at RAIN BIRD
- WAREHOUSE/COUNTER SALES at GOODMAN DISTRIBUTION
- at CARRIER ENTERPRISES
1 year at this Job
- - Business
SPRINGFIELD, VA Verify conformance of workpieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes. Tack-weld fitted parts together. Lay out and examine metal stock or workpieces to be processed to ensure that specifications are met. Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes. Certified forklift operator 3+ years.
- Certified forklift operator at FABRICATION
- ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIAN at A-TECH TECHNOLOGIES
- Mechanic at Huntley's Mobile & Truck Services
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Materials Handler III/Kitting (Cage)
• Material picker throughout warehouse.
• Receive and count stock items, and record data using computer familiarity of microsoft excel.
• Occasionally assist in unloading and loading delivery trucks. Along with duties assigned to shipping and receiving.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in caging locations of warehouse.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepencies or adjust errors.
• Create item locations and maintain responsibilities of inventory integrity of each location.
• Release received items to assembly workers for assembly completion, integration, and maintenance/repairs on equipment/systems in accordance with appropriate standards and procedures and in accordance with appropriate Safety Standards.
• Certified forklift operator.
- Certified forklift operator at Ellicott Dredges
- Temp to hire through Advantage Resourcing Staffing at Oceaneering
- Shipping/Receiving associate at Arundel Mills Mall
- at Oracle America Inc
3 months at this Job
Drove over the road for 6months. I got my Class A CDL in 2002. I am a certified Forklift operator.
- I am currently working as a certified forklift operator. at Brakebush Brothers
11 months at this Job