We are seeking a Certified Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Consistent with the above philosophy, A Rest Assured Home Health Care, Inc. provides the highest quality physical care. High standards are expected from all employees. Our standards are supplemented by our pre-service, in-home or hospital evaluation of every patient by a qualified Registered Nurse. This insures the most appropriate care for that client by our provider of service. It also allows for the best possible matching of provider of service with client.