For the last three years, I have worked as a certified home health aide. However, I would like to change my area of employment to helping people in other ways.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Advantage Home Health Care
- Substitute teacher at Muncie Community Schools
- Substitute teacher at Metropolitan School District of Wabash County
- Director of Tutoring Program at Jay County Boys/Girls Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science- - Psychology
Certified home health aide . I am a live in aide .
- Certified home health aide at Caring Solutions
- Certified home health aide at
9 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - business
Certified Home Health Aide provides help in the comfort of client's home. Such as bathing, meal prep, skin care, and dressing.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Virtua Home CareGivers
- Resident Assistant ll at Brightview Senior Living
- Security Officer at Command Security Corporation
- Security Officer at US Security
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Certified Home Health Aide work with different level of patients with Acute to Chronic health issues.Im a care provider and I will be able to make sure that the best of quality care is given . I worked with Alzheimer's patient to Traumatic Brain Injury patient . My expertise in the field is rewarding to help each patient stay as healthy as possible in they own homes.
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at Anytime Home Care/ Interim Health Care
- Medical Assistant Technician at PRIVATE CARDIOLOGIST MEDICAL OFFICE
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate Medical Assistant Stress Test Technician - Medical Assistant
- Ten Years Training on the job site Stress Test Exams. Instructed by Physician - Management
Certified Home Health Aide who is dependable and reliable, seeking employment in the health care field. Capable of caring for patients in and outside of their homes. Self-Help Community Services
Home Health Aide 8/2014- 7/2017
● Cooked and cleaned for patient.
● Assisted with doctor and grocery shopping.
● Reminded patient to take vitamins and medications.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Self-Help Community Services
- Home Health Aide at Self-Help Community Services
- Home Health Aide at Per Diem Private Healthcare
- Floater at Danice Department Store
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Started in 2011 as companion. Then went to Karing with Kindness to become certified home health aide. I was chosen to be Angel of the year in 2017. 2016 and 2017 I was picked angel of the month.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Visiting Angels
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - general / cosmetology
Iam a Certified Home Health Aide, I was employee of the month for Good Shepherd Hospice which i got an Award.
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at Good Shepherd Hospice
- Cashier/Customer Service at Good Shepherd Hospice
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Certified Home Health Aide
• Companionship and conversations
• Meal prep and planning
• Light Housekeeping
• Personal Care Assistance(Bathing, Grooming, and Dressing)
- Certified Home Health Aide at Almost Family
- HHA/CNA at Senior Nannies
- Allegro Senior Living Facility at Cypress Creek Assisted Living Facility
- Certified Home Health Aide at Cypress Creek Assisted Living Facility
8 months at this Job
- High school
I am a certified home health aide for over 5 years. I attend work shops to continue my education.
- Certified Home Health Aide at
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a certified home health aide with more than 16 years of experience I’ve taken specialty classes in hospice training mental health training and Alzheimer’s and dementia Part of my job I’ve base patience and assistance with personal care communicating with other medical professionals and social worker regarding client progress and needs conduct it regular vital sign checks with our clients Certified in CPR and the Heimlich maneuver motivated clients to perform routine task that they were capable love to improve their health status observe recorded and reported health progressions and clients transport it and administered certain medications to clients traveled in and around the city on a daily basis and work with an average of 15 to 20 clients per week
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at Nascentia health
- Certified home health aide at
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - GED