For the last three years, I have worked as a certified home health aide. However, I would like to change my area of employment to helping people in other ways.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Advantage Home Health Care
- Substitute teacher at Muncie Community Schools
- Substitute teacher at Metropolitan School District of Wabash County
- Director of Tutoring Program at Jay County Boys/Girls Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science- - Psychology
Currently working as a certified Home Health Aide. I assist clients with cane/walker. I encourage clients to eat and take their medicine. Also help clients with ROM range of motion. I prepare meals, dressing, I continue care. My duties include, showers and bed baths. Light house keeping, as well as shopping and errands.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Liberty in home healthcare
- certified Home Health Aide at Home Instead Senior Care
- Youth Care Administrator at Girl & Boys Town
- Data Entry Annalist at Action Aids Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Divinity-Hatfield
- Bachelors of Science
- Associates in Science - healthcare manager
Certified Home Health Aide Daily duties include, cleaning, bathing patients, dressing, taking to doctor appointments, medication distribution, grocery shopping, light cooking and light housekeeping, Perry care
- Certified Home Health Aide at Private Duty In-Home Care
- Security Officer at Universal Protection, First Alarm
- Waitress at Johnny rockets
- Waitress at Pelican Pizza
5 years at this Job
Certified Home Health Aide. Provide compassionate care to clients in the privacy of their home. Assist with daily activities.
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at Shore Home Care Services
- CHHA at Adoring Caregivers
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Shore Meadows Nursing and Rehab Center
8 months at this Job
- High school - Basics
- CHHA/CNA - Nursing
- Phlebotomy course 25hrs - Phlebotomy
August 19th 2018- PRESENT personality involves compassion
and love, and the ability to learn at a Help people who are unable to help themselves, Cleaning house, fast working pace.
taking care of resident in home. Certification/Awards
● Certified Home Health Aide Steak N Shake, Anderson, IN - Hostess/Cashier
● Certified First Aid
● Certified CPR July 6th, 2016 - March 17th, 2017.
● Certified Bloodborne Greet customers as walking in, Clean dirty tables, Seat customers, work cash pathogens. register when customers are ready to leave, clean bathrooms and front line floor.
● Certified mental Health First Aid.
- Certified Home Health Aide at situation.my
- Cashier at Mcdonald's
5 months at this Job
- - Nursing Assistant
CA L&D Setting: Assisted mothers with delivery, monitored post-partum patients CERTIFICATIONS and babies in NICU, took vitals, and administered feedings. 08.2015 02.2018 American Heart Association WEST ANAHEIM MEDICAL CENTER - ANAHEIM, CA CPR 01.2018 Mental Health Setting: Administered medications, provide assessments, 09.2017 facilitated group activities including arts and crafts to improve cognitive skills. California Department of Public 08.2017 Health FRENCH PARK CARE CENTER - SANTA ANA, CA Certified Home Health Aide 01.2017 (CHHA) Subacute Setting: Provided tracheostomy care, administered medication, obtained vital signs and provided breathing treatments. 12.2016
- Certified Home Health Aide at WEST ANAHEIM MEDICAL CENTER
2 years, 6 months at this Job
I am a Certified Home Health aide. I have been working with this company for a year and one month now. While working at Wise I have completed a five hour CPR class and I have also taken 36 assessments and complted then with perfect scores, I eared my Certification. I have done many things listed below are some examples as to how I have helped the company. I take on elderly clients from the tri state to help them improve in their everyday life. I make sure that I have always showed up on time, I cook dinner for the client. I take the clients blood pressure, and their sugar levels. I clean the clients home, as in I dust, mop, vacuum, etc. I pick up the clients medication if and when is needed. I keep my clients company, and also make sure they have a little physical activity every day. Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records. Administered all necessary medications as directed by care plan. Monitored clients' progress to report necessary changes. Maintained a clean and well-organized environment to promote client happiness and safety. Monitored clients' progress to report necessary changes. Worked to improve patient outlook and daily living through compassionate care. Supervised frequent activities such as medication and personal hygiene to ensure safety. Developed strong and trusting rapport with each client to facilitate best care possible. Maintained all confidential personnel files, licensing and CPR compliance records. Monitored clients' progress to report necessary changes. Delivered exceptional in-home patient care throughout recovery. Provided personalized home-care to clients and fostered independence and health. Assisted disabled individuals to foster independence while still closely monitoring safety. Assisted clients in completing activities of daily living by managing household activities, maintaining daily schedules and providing transportation to and from medical appointments. Communicated with field staff to address issues and discuss solutions. Built positive rapport with referral sources to promote business services. Provided companionship, personal care and household management assistance to clients within private home settings.
- Certified Home Health Aide at Wise Medical staffing
- Waitress at Bob Evans
- Cashier at Dollar General
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
343 Hazel Street Clifton,Nj
(973) 333 1488
Responsible Home Health Aide with excellent communication skills demonstrated by over 20 years of experience in healthcare. Experienced in dementia, bed bound
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE CARING PEOPLE Clifton, NJ November 2017 to Present.
Assist with ADL'S
Helps clients maintain independent living
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE FIDELITY CARE - Garfield, NJ April 2011 to 2017
• Assist patient with multiple diagnosis
• Ensure efficacy of treatments through monitoring of treatment regimens
• Help clients on independent living skills CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE Mary Bakers Healthcare -October 1993 to March 2011
• Bathed and groomed geriatric home bound patients
• Managed schedules and drove client to appointments
• Helped clients maintain independent living
- Certified Home Health Aide at Caring people
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Biology
Iam a Certified Home Health Aide,I was employee of the month for Good Shepherd Hospice which i got an Award.
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at Good Shepherd Hospice
- Cashier/Customer Service at Stop and Shop Supermarket
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Nursing
At Home companion Inc. & Private Elder Care CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AID At home care - I care for elderly patients at their home. I do light household chores, take them shopping. Read to them. I make sure they have their meals at the appropriate times. I assist them during their physical therapy.
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) at CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AID
- Care giver to my parents at Cared
- Full Time Mother & Wife at Sussex County, NJ
- at Bergen County, NJ
6 years, 7 months at this Job