• Head Certified Nursing Aide of 16 bed facility on night shift 11pm-7am "Bernadine" for approximately
• CPR Certified.
• Cleaned refrigerator, microwave, wiped cabinets down, coffee pots, empted trash cans, wiped tables.
• Checked residents bed alarms make sure they were working correctly to keep accidents from occurring.
• Checked residents every 2 hours to make sure they were not soiled or wet.
• Reposition bed-ridden patients every 2 hours to keep pressures sores down and prevent bed sores.
• Assist residents with bathing, shaving, mouth care, dressing, comb hair.
• Assist residents with getting up in the morning with hydraulic, canes, walkers, with equipment that was assigned to them.
• Give daily report to the next shift that was coming on
• Make sure all kiosk work was completed before leaving the shift.
- Certified Nursing Aide at Rice Estates Lutheran Nursing Home
- Certified Nursing Aide at White Oak Nursing Home
- Certified Nursing Aide at Pruitt-Health
- Certified Nursing Aide at Still Hope Nursing home
9 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - clinical
- High School Diploma - Paralegal
Fresh and enthusiastic Certified Nursing Assistant eager to assist individuals to enable them to live dignified lives, utilizing my knowledge, skills and compassion in helping others.
Waterview/Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Home, Purdys, NY
Certified Nursing Aide 5/2016-11/2018
● Familiar with medical terminology and disease control standards
● Hands on experience in taking vitals
● Able to maintain neat and arranged residences room
● Adept at providing assistance to residents in activities of daily living including feeding and bathing
● Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with residences
● Competent at changing linens, providing personal care and assisting residents in transportation
● Able to comply with residents confidentiality and privacy standards
● Vigilant professional who has effective progress monitoring skills
● Articulate Oral and Written Communication Skills
● Detail-Oriented and able to multitask in fast-paced environments
● Maintain neat and clean environment
- Certified Nursing Aide at Waterview/Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Home
- at SOMERS MANOR
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
2017-2018 Checking patients in and out, verifying insurance, scheduling appointments, etc. keeping a positive attuide while proving excellent customer service. DEGREE / DATE EARNED Current Freshman in College St Peters Manor Care Center - Certified Nursing Aide Hazelwood West Senior High School - High School Diploma
- Certified Nursing Aide at Current Freshman in College
- at ST. LUKES HOSPITAL
- Assissting nurse at RANKEN JORDAN
1 year at this Job
Longview, Texas March 2017 - Present
• Document patient care services by copying nursing and physician notes to patent and department records Unit Clerk, Certified Nursing Aide
• Arrange discharges by notifying business office and patient transporter service
• Welcome visitors by greeting visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering inquires; relaying calls to patients; giving directions; referring inquiries to nursing and physician staff
• Maintain patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential
• Establish patient record by preparing folder; assigning patient number; completing patient identification information
- Unit Clerk, Certified Nursing Aide at Longview Regional Hospital
- Certified Nursing Aide- CNA Elder Care Assistant at Watkins-Logan State Veterans Home
- Assembly Worker at Skeeter Product
1 year, 10 months at this Job
I have 11 years in the health care fild im a very hard worker i have three years with one hope united as a foster mother im a Certifed nursing aide Assistance lide off from ANIXTER CENTER IN MAY
- Certified nursing AIDE at ANIXTER CENTER
- General kitchen Worker at I.C.O
- Soup Mixer/Forklift Driver at Golden Grain
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School
Served as a nursing aide for residents needing long-term and short-term care. Focused on fulfilling core patient needs, such as feeding, hygiene, and mobility around campus. Often interacted with patient families and answered questions. Recorded temperature, pulse, blood pressure, oxygen rates and respiration rates, weights, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Certified Nursing Aide at Ottawa Pavilion
- Certified Nursing Aide at La Salle County Nursing Home
2 years at this Job
- High school
My personal accomplishment would be that I proved myself to upper management and went from a nursing aide to a program coordinator supervisor. Otherwise ive gained a rich knowledge on working with residents who have physical and mental disabilities.
- Certified Nursing Aide at West jordan Care Center
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Assisted licensed nursing staff in providing direct and indirect patient care
• Helped physician/RN/LPN during examinations
• Provided relevant information to patients and families
• Maintained an organized, clean and safe environment
• Helped in the environmental preservation of the nursing unit
• Cleaned and bathed patients
• Upheld confidentiality of patient information
- Certified Nursing Aide at Stella Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Ozark Nursing Home
3 years at this Job
Serve as a nursing aide in an 89-bed facility for patients needing long-term care. Focus on fulfilling core patient needs, such as feeding, hygiene, and mobility around campus. Often interact with patient families and answer questions.
- Certified Nursing Aide at Mansfield Memorial Homes
- Certified Nursing Aide at Kindred Healthcare
- Medical Assisting Externship at Women's Care
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Startek Mansfield
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant(January 1, 2016-February 06,2018) and Mental Health Aide (January 1,2016-January 4, 2019)
• Assisting kids of all age groups including kids with health or mental issues
• Aided them with their activities of daily living
• Knowledge of infection control and HIPPA
• Interacting with kids to meet their social needs and teaching them new skills to develop. Motor skills and communication is important.
• Getting kids involved in play time. Playing allows kids to use their creativity, physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. It's very important to promote health child development and growth.
• Experience working with children with Cerebral Palsy, Autism, and many more.
• Knowledge in USDA regulations
• Working with a group of kids
- Certified Nursing Aide & Mental health Aide at Polinsky Children Center
- Certified Nursing Aide at Reo Vista Health Care Center
- Team Member at 32nd St Naval Base Mcdonald
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Child Development Major
- High school diploma