Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA)
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) at JILLANNE W. MCCARTY, M.D., PH.D., Ventura County
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) at MIRAMAR EYE SPECIALISTS, Ventura County, CA
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) at JULE STEIN EYE INSTITUTE
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist at The Spine and Orthopedic Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- AA - Nursing Program
- Certification - Trauma Medicine
Became a certified ophthalmic assistant
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Fromer Eye Center
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• certified ophthalmic assistant for 23 years
• loyal and dependable
• I work up patients, including all history, VA's, I am able to applanate, as well as tonopen, or Icare,
• IOL master, autorefract, Manifest refract, wave scan
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at West Virginia University
- Ophthalmic Technician at West Virginia University
at this Job
- Some college
• Obtained Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification in February 2015.
• Supported ophthalmologist in determining refractive error and diagnosing and treating ocular diseases, disorders and injuries in an outpatient clinic setting.
• Communicated with patients and documented patient history to determine proper screening protocol based on standard office protocol.
• Performed manual refractions, eye pressure tests, vision tests, and administered eye medications.
• Performed Optical Coherence Tomography and Humphrey Visual Fields tests to determine and monitor glaucoma and other possible eye diseases.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Cincinnati Eye Institute
- Hyde Park Optometrist at
- Technician & Contact Lens Specialist at Dr. Tabeling and Associates
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Pre-Business Administration
Certified Ophthalmic Assistant/Instrument Sterilizer-circulator/Quality Assurance/Contact Lens In a busy office, it is my duty to work up patient's charts, do basic eye exams and any additional eye tests that are required to prepare them for the doctor to see. We are a busy eye clinic so we work at a fast pace while still maintaining my belief that each patient deserves the one to one attention to make them feel comfortable while here. My other duties include working in Surgery and I am in charge of the surgical instruments and ensuring that they are prepared and ready for each case. I also monitor the quality assurance and check all charting for the surgical center of our office. Other duties in office include daily paperwork, helping to answer phones and assist in booking appointments when needed along with routine office paperwork and daily routines.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Sloan Eye Clinic
- Cashier at Shoe Department
- Certified Optical Technician at Specsavers Opticians
- Store Manager/ Assistant to Area Manager at Flash Market Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Certified Ophthalmic Assistant, Two years Physical Science and Biology, Small business certification
• I'm a certified ophthalmic assistant.
• 6 years experience in the field of ophthalmology.
• knowledgeable in anatomy and diseases of the eye.
• remarkable ability in history taking, evaluate patient problems and provide complete documentation of patient records.
• skills in performing the following instruments: IOL master, A Scan, OCT, Visual field test,lensometer,goldmann tonometer, tono pen, pachymeter, autorefractor and other ophthalmic test.
• assist in minor surgery and lasers.
• knowledgeable in patient care.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Dr. Jeffery M. Sage DO inc
- Optometrist at Chong Hua Hospital Eye Institute
- Executive at Optical
- Staff Optometrist at LLanillo Romero Optical
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certified - COA
Currently serve as a certified ophthalmic assistant in a busy, fast paced practice with a large patient volume. My main duty is to scribe for ophthalmologists but I also assist with screening. Preliminary screening include: documenting patient history, visual acuity, pupil exam, precise manifest refractions and utilizing an auto refractor, auto lensometer and Goldmann tonometer. I assist with injection procedures and lasers. I have also taken on the role of MDoffice chart designer. I make sure our office is meeting The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) requirements, take care of our company's patient portal and address patient's secure messages.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Thurmond Eye Associates
- customer service representative at Convergys
- food prep, cashier, party hostess at Peter Piper Pizza
10 years, 9 months at this Job
Certified Ophthalmic/Contact Lens Assistant in a high volume optometric practice. Assisted contact lens fittings, order contact lens supplies and maintaining clinic flow. Responsible for entering patient data in electric medical records, answering patient phone calls and general office duties.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Brixton Eye Clinic
- Certified Opthalmic Assistant at Kimberely Wise and Associates
- Ophthalmic Assistant at Oklahoma Retina PLLC
- Administrative/Ophthalmic Assistant at Dean Mcgee Eye Institute
4 months at this Job
7 years experience as an ophthalmic assistant and scribe, but have only been certified for 1 year. I have experience using the following equipment: IOL master 500 and 700, Lenstar, Optos Daytona and California, Cirrus OCT and Visante, Wavescan, iTrace, Atlas, HVF, Heidelberg OCT, Lipiview and Lipiflow, AR and the Nidek epic system. I set up and assist for minor procedures, such as chalazion and papilloma excisions, Goldmann tonometry and tonopen, manual refraction. Softwares: Medflow, M&S and Allscripts. I also have 1 year experience doing FDA studies.
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Lehmann Eye Center
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Worked with General Ophthalmologist, Cataract, Refractive, Glaucoma, and Retina specialists Keyboarding Skill 60+ wpm, Windows 98/XP/Vista/Microsoft/Mac Superior customer service skills, assiduous, fast learner with excellent work ethic Proficient in EMR (NextGen) and ICD10 Coding Microsoft office Certified Lid Hygienist (BlephEx) Certified Ophthalmic Medical scribe Credentialed at Fayetteville Ambulatory Surgery Center - ran ORA during cataract extraction
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Carolina Vision Center
- Retail Manager/Lead Sales Associate at American Eye Care
3 years at this Job
- Some college