Sole-trading, individual training. Structured personalized, fitness regimens for clients. Set short term and long term goals with clients. Extended recommendations with dieticians and physical therapist, if clients needed services relating to health, but not physical training. Experience with age ranges 11 yrs - 64 yrs.
- Reno, NV - AFI Certified Personal Trainer at Reno, NV - AFI Certified Personal Trainer
- Cabana Hostess/Cashier at Grand Sierra Casino & Resort
- Hostess at Tomato Bar
- Caregiver, ~~~~~~~~~ - Nanny at CPT, Carson City
2 years at this Job
- - International Business and French
- - supervision and entertainment of two children
Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer at Fitness Unlimited
- Assistant Manager Of Deli/Bakery/HMS at Food Lion
- Cook at Burger King
- Cook at Hardee's
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Certified Personal Trainer, both in person 1-on-1 and online coaching/ programming. Helping clients build and gain muscle or with weight loss and recommended nutrition.
- Certified Personal Trainer at LA Fitness
- Fitness Consultant at Next Step Fitness
- Medical Assistant at Gurnani
- Clerk at Mail
4 months at this Job
- AA - Allied Health
- Baccalaureate - Lecanto
• Front desk duties including customer service, registering guests, answering phones, booking rooms, processing payments
• Daily auditing duties LABOR READY STAFFING 7/2014- 2/2107 CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
• Certified by American Sports and Fitness Association since January 2010
- CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER at SUPER 8 MOTEL
- at Manchester Chiropractic
- SECURITY/BOUNCER at Security at The Gold Club
- JANITOR at
1 month at this Job
Self-Employed Certified Personal Trainer running own business. Responsible for obtaining own fitness clients, improving their health and keeping them on task. Excellent sales and management skills , Proven track record for retaining clients.Positive attitude and highly motivated.
- Certified Personal Trainer at Best Results Personal Training
- Contracts Associate at Physicians Health Services/Health Net
22 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Psychology
As a certified personal trainer, my position includes helping clients to reach their health an fitness goals. This is done by designing exercise programs that include the proper exercises, rep schemes, sets intensity, frequency, and rest periods to help clients reach their goals. Exercises are demonstrated by presenting proper form and guidance to ensure that clients do not injure themselves. Training logs and assessments are tracked to measure progress and performance.
- Certified Personal Trainer at NuBody180
1 month at this Job
- Certification - Personal Trainer
- Some college
I was a Certified Personal Trainer for 24 Hour Fitness for a short months time, due to the fact I had to return to the mid-west to help with my parents health situation. I was able to give 24 hour Fitness a two weeks notice before returning back. At 24 Hour Fitness, I trained one on one at different fitness levels to reach the client’s individual goals. I brought in four new clients to their facility to train. Each one of them were very pleased with their progress just in a months time. Unfortunately, I had to leave, which they were disappointed, but the fitness company was able to cover my spot due to my two weeks notice. I was thankful my client’s were taken care of in a professional way.
- Certified Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
- Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor at Title Boxing Club
- Assistant wrestling coach at Whitewater College
- Instructor-personal trainer at Focus Sports
1 month at this Job
- Qualified Wrestler Olympic Center - Olympic qualified wrestler
- BS - Psychology
- Associates - Psychology
• Significantly improved client's lives by leading them to achieve specific fitness and NASM Certified Personal Trainer health goals 08/2017 - Current
• Created consistent results by setting achievable goals and following through on a plan to meet them
• Exemplifies leadership, time management, and organization skills
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer at Miami University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Sole proprietor operating as NASM certified personal trainer.
• Create and execute personal workouts with clients.
• Responsible for generating all new clients and maintaining positive rapports.
• Maintain workout logs, fitness plans, nutritional info and billing for each client.
• Participate in on-going education to best serve clients.
- Certified Personal Trainer - Tampa at Krauth Fitness
- Account Executive at TBWA\Chiat\Day
- Account Executive at Ogilvy & Mather
5 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Marketing
Certified Personal Trainer through the National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF) since October 2005. CPR/First Aid/AED certified through the American Red Cross. Active personal training business based in my home. Worked with many populations including women, men, children, teens, and the elderly. Most of my work has been one-on-one, but I have also worked with small groups. Expertise lies in helping individuals achieve their fitness and health goals through a comprehensive analysis of their current physical state, including nutrition and/or any disabilities, and then subsequent prescription designed to meet their individual goals.
- Certified Personal Trainer at self-employed
- Certified Personal Trainer at Sheehan Personal Training
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- MSW - Social Work
- B.A. - Psychology