San Diego, CA March 2017 - Present Certified Phlebotomy Technician II
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician II at Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician II at Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician II at Kindred Hospital
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician II at Palomar Medical Center
2 years at this Job
· Branford Institute, Phlebotomy Technician Program
Overall grade "A", 2017
· Phlebotomy Certificate, CA 2017
· NJ Phlebotomy License, 2017 by NHA , Inc as a certified phlebotomy technician, Over 200 blood draws within the last 24 months
· Commercial driver license (CDL) in NJ
· Bilingual (Arabic and English )
• PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN: Experience: FUSION LABS Phlebotomist Collect blood specimens from patients 05/2015 - 09/2016 in the USA GRAVITY BIOSCIENCES
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician I at FUSION LABS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Technology & Maritime Transport
- Bachelor Degree - specific of education
• Served as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician assisting diverse patients with taking blood tests.
• Accomplishments: Consistently made patients comfortable during sessions.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician at Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Registered Nurse for the State of Texas at Outpatient Clinic
- Medical Assistant at Outpatient Clinic Bee Busy Wellness Center
- Nurse in Open Heart Surgery Unit at Port of Spain General Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Division of Northside Hospital April 2017 - March 2019 Certified Clinical Medical Assistant / Certified Phlebotomy Technician * Accurately administered SQ, IM and intradermal injections and assisted with minor dermatological surgeries * Responsible for first database cataloging and organizing sample medications * Accurately accessed peripheral veins for lab specimens * Accurately recorded and logged patient PHI and scheduled and rescheduled patient appointments
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant / Certified Phlebotomy Technician at Midtown Medical Associates
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant / Certified Phlebotomy Technician at Atlanta Cancer Care
- Certified Clinical Medical Specialist / Certified Phlebotomy Technician at Georgia Cancer Specialists
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Certified Nursing Assistant
10/2010 Adult & Child BLS (CPR & AED) Certification American Heart Association 5/2010 California Certified Phlebotomy Technician I (CPT 1) - 10/2020 Awards of Recognition and Achievement Honor Roll 4.0 Skills/Qualifications: Medical Terminology Venipunctures/Butterfly EKG Typing 60+ wpm Capillary Punctures Anatomy/Physiology Recordkeeping Hematology Gram Stain Insurance knowledge Lab Equipment Universal Precautions Customer Service Laboratory Safety Autoclave HIPPA/Patient Relations Patient Prep/Care Universal Office Skills Training/Education: Institute for Business and Technology Santa Clara, CA 95051 Diploma - Laboratory Assistant/EKG Technician/Phlebotomy Valley Commercial College Modesto, CA 95351
- Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician at
- Medical Admitting Representative at Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Records Technician at CompreCare Health Center
1 month at this Job
- High school
Certified Phlebotomy Tech who draws blood for inpatient and outpatients in every unit of the hospital. Competent in working with the Meditech computer system for receiving and locating sample, plus finding information on patients. Also competent in outpatient registration and sample processing for sending out to other laboratories. Insures quality and proper quantity of specimens collected and processed to be sent out. Department of Transportation Urine Drug Screen collection certified.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician I at Decatur Morgan Hospital
- Grooming Assistant at Blue Sky Pet Spa
- Hostess at Below The Radar
- Barista/Shift Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certification of Training, Phlebotomy Technician - Phlebotomy Technician
- Certificate of Training - Phlebotomy
- Associate - Business Administration
1. Order patients lab work to be drawn. Collects samples from patients to be process by the ordering Physicians. 2. Prepare blood specimens for traveled to Hospital to be resulted. 3. Work collaboratively with patients, healthcare providers at primary offices, and patient support departments to ensure high quality services. 4. I have received my board of certification in Phlebotomy technician ASCP since 2015. 5. i am able to handle to large volume of labs draws of at least 25 or more. 6. Demonstrates knowledge of Medical terminology . infection control and safety proceedures in carrying out daily functions.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician Lead at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- Phlebotomist at United Health Services
- Medical Office Assistant at United Health Services
- Nursing Assistant at Ambulatory Surgery Department
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Health Science
Office manager. Certified phlebotomy technician. Venipunctures and specimen handling. Order supplies . Open and close entire office.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician at Foundation Laboratory
- Medical Assistant at Dr padmanabha
- Cashier/Cook at Panera Bread
- Cashier at El Pollo Loco
at this Job
- Cpt - Phlebotomy
- Associate - Social science
- High school diploma
Certified Phlebotomy Technician / Diagnostic Laboratory Services
2004 - 2006
• Collect and label specimens as outlined in medical requisition.
• Effective collection techniques including pediatric and geriatric patients.
• Properly package specimens and ensure delivery to the laboratory on time.
• Always maintained the area organized and clean.
• Answers questions regarding collection process and collaborate with supervisors and physician. Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Care Agency Honolulu, HI 2003 - 2004
• Assist patients with daily living activities
• Check vital sign and record daily information in the patient's chart.
• Provide care for the patient and personal hygiene.
• Adhere to professional standards, abide rules and policies.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician / Quest Diagnostic at Diagnostic Laboratory Services
2 years at this Job
- BS - Nursing
Hands on experience with venipuncture and finger sticks. Proficient with order of draw, vital signs, anatomy and physiology of the heart and CPR certified. Received Phlebotomy Certification - October 23, 2015
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician at Academyof Acadiana
- Phlebotomist at Henagan Team Dentistry
- Admissions Clerk at Iberia Medical Center
- Veterinary Technician at All Creatures Animal Hospital
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree in Business - Business