Providing Accountant and Tax services as an Independent Contractor on a temporary basis to the following Organizations: * Wineberg,Solheim,Howell & Shain P.C., Certified Public Accountants,Chicago,IL * Gimbel, Abrams & Singer LLC, Certified Public Accountants, Chicago, IL * Village of Oak Park, Oak Park, IL * Shah & Associates, Public Accountants, Chicago, IL * Zaven Inc., Restaurant Corporation,(D/B/A Le Petit Paris), Chicago, IL .
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at Michael Giesinger, P.C. Certified Public Accountant
- Senior Tax Specialist at Gilson, Labus & Silverman, LLC Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting Manager at Ciardella & Associates, Ltd. Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting Manager at Robinson Reinglass & Panos, Ltd. Certified Public Accountants
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
A certified public accounting company Collaborates with individuals, corporations, estates and trusts, and partnerships to prepare income tax returns as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax returns and financial statements. Skilled at researching and attaining successful resolutions to complex tax and accounting issues. Holds full accountability for GL maintenance and reconciliations. Provides objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth and improving business performance. Practice management and responsible for firm growth. Assisted professional service firms with tax return preparation and reviews during 2010 and 2011 tax seasons. Served as Director of Operations for a Wealth Management and Financial Services group during the 2012 tax season..
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT at Robey & Company CPA's LLC
- Staff /Certified Public Accountant at SUTTON & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Controller at BILL BRITT MOTORS, INC
- Controller at WILLIAM R. BEACH GENERAL CONTRACTOR, INC
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science / Business Administration
• Plan and perform a high volume of financial audits/reviews of private committees, attorneys, representatives, and trustees accounts in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, applicable acts, case law and regulations.
• Exercise professional judgement to assess the risks associated with the financial audits/reviews and determine the appropriate level of materiality for each situation.
• Analyze, attest, and reconcile the financial information and initiate actions to resolve any identified errors or irregularities.
• Formulate and express an opinion as to the appropriateness of the private committee's actions based on the findings of the financial audit/review and to approve the accounting when it is appropriate to do so.
• Guide and direct investigations of alleged financial mismanagement or abuse of vulnerable adults for whom a private committee has been appointed.
• Review and assess the actions of a private committee. Determine if the private committee has been acting in a fiduciary role and ascertain if the Public Guardian and Trustee should remove the private committee's authority.
- Review Officer at Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee of British Columbia
- Financial Review and Budget Analyst at British Columbia Housing Management Commission
- Financial Coordinator at American Arbitration Association
- Staff Accountant at Sonic Planet, Inc
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration-Finance
- Bachelor's of Science (BS) - Business Administration-Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis
• 17 years full time in the Public Accounting Industry - 1986 - 2000, 2015 - Present
• 12 years part time in the Public Accounting Industry - 2000 - 2012
- Certified Public Accountant at State of Michigan
- Senior Manager at Yeo & Yeo, CPA's & Business Consultants
- Professional Services Systems Engineer at CPA.com
- Senior Technical Consultant, Technical at Institute of Certified Public
29 years at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
CPA Metro Area, PR Accounting and Auditing Tax Filing and Planning Public Adjuster Services Specialty Services and Management Consulting IVU, IVA Implementation Research, Tax Audit and Investigations
- Certified Public Accountant at EMR
- CLO, QC, Underwriter, Portfolio Asset Management at Doral Bank
- Compliance, Insurance & Tax Manager at Encanto Restaurants Inc
- Tax Manager at Carbonell & Co
4 years at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
Tax and Financial Statements
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at Donna Young CPA
- Senior Federal Contracts Manager at
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
2002 - 2007 1996 - 2001 1994-1996 1991-1994
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT at BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
4 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ACCOUNTING
• Bookkeeping & Reconciliation of Banks, Loans & AR / AP, Payrolls.
• Review of books, yearend adjustment & finalizing financials
• Preparing various returns 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at Sundin & Fish CPA PLC
- Assistant Manager Accounts at eSys Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Account Specialist at M/S Ankur Industries
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Post Graduate diploma in Computer Application - Computer Application
- Master Of Commerce - Commerce
- Bachelor Of Commerce - Commerce
Section 1-2 Attained a Pass
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at St. Anne's Catholic Institute
- at Nyandarua High School
- at Highlands Junior Academy
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Operations Management
A full-service accounting and tax preparation firm with a strong emphasis on client relationships. Interacted with clients ranging from small single person companies, non-profits and estates to large multi-national corporations. Prepared tax projections on quarterly and yearly basis. Analyzed client's financial records, prepared adjusting entries for financial statement preparation and assisted with all general accounting functions including bookkeeping, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliation. Researched and resolved client IRS and state tax notices resulting in reduction or abatement of tax penalties and interest. Prepared and filed sales tax & other state returns for clients. Assisted clients in state sales tax audits.
- Certified Public Accountant at Alperin Nebbia & Associates
- Assistant Controller at Bind-Rite Robbinsville & Strategic Content Imaging
- Finance Manager at North Jersey Federal Credit Union
- Corporate Accountant at Applied Printing Technologies, LP
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- B.A. - Communication