1. CFO Resume
Providing fractional, interim and project-based CFO services to small to middle market companies. Partnering with CEO's to achieve strategic growth objectives. Services include raising capital, enhancing and professionalizing reporting for Boards of Directors, planning, budgeting, modeling, cash flow forecasting, and financial and accounting leadership. Clients include an early-stage, healthcare technology company, a wholesale rug and home furnishings distributor, and an engineering services firm.
- CFO at CFO ADVISORY SERVICES, LLC
- BOARD MEMBER & TREASURER / PAST INTERIM PRESIDENT & CEO at GEORGIA CAMPAIGN FOR ADOLESCENT POWER & POTENTIAL
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at PAYSPAN, INC
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at APTITUDE HEALTH BV
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
2. CFO Resume
Provide senior level CFO support and financial services for small to medium sized entrepreneurial, not for profit, profitable businesses in transition and distressed companies. Partners with and has developed trusted relationships with the corporate, venture capital, private equity, legal and financial communities.
• Trusted adviser and partner with CEO's by assisting with strategic growth planning, instituting discipline for planning and managing capital spending and cash flow, providing high level guidance for procurement programs, mergers, acquisitions, personnel, financing and establishing procedures to monitor and control operations.
• Develop and structure strategies to raise investment and working capital financing. Creating and revising business plans, provide introductions to money sources, review financing documents and negotiate terms.
• Part time Chief Financial Officer for companies that do not have or cannot afford a full time CFO. Prepares shareholder and management reports using a dashboard with key metrics, expense reduction, training personnel.
• Assists management with fresh look at operations and costing procedures, develops and implements restructuring plan, reduces debt by renegotiating with lenders and vendors. Turnaround consultant to distressed companies.
• Client listing includes Gersh Academy and Affiliates/West Hills Day Camp, Northwell Health System, Adbrite, Inc, Greater New York Health Care Facilities, Chauffeured Limousine Services, Quest Livery Leasing, Fantasy Fashion Hair, Engineering International S.p.A., Dogmatic Products, Motion Imaging, Robison Oil, etc.
- CFO at ASK THE CFO, INC
- Chief Financial Officer - North American Operations at DADA USA, INC. / UPOC NETWORKS, INC
- Partner at ASK THE CFO, INC
- Chief Financial Officer at UNITEL VIDEO, INC
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- BA - Economics and Political Science
3. CFO Resume
• Successfully developed and implemented costing system that saved the organization in one instance alone, more than $ 924,000 annually.
• Provided to the fellow executive team enhanced reports with detailed analysis and salient KPI.
• Achieved significant profit increases in all the companies by taking timely remedial actions to improve or eliminate low-contributing customers, product lines, staff and production facilities. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Prima Power - Distribution Company. Over 100M in sales and 142 staff. 2017 Jan. - Present. CFO Chicago, Illinois
• Responsible for finance, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, costing and improving current procedures. Strong emphasis on systems and procedures. Staff of 10 comprising: Finance, IT, Payroll/HR. Substantially improved AR collection, implemented better IT systems and built high expectations. Strong bank relationships. Increased the inventory turnover ratio, reduced AR over 120 days to less than 0.8 %. Recovered, earned and saved the company over 1.1 Million in 2017 alone.
- CFO at Prima Power - Distribution Company
- Financial Director at Protect-A-Bed - Distribution Company
- VP of Finance at CHEM-FLOW - Manufacturing Company
- VP of Finance at BLACK DOT GROUP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting and Accounting
Partner B2B CFO Partner providing CFO and Business Transition Services to privately-held companies with sales ranging from $5M to $75M. I provide my consulting services on an as-needed long-term basis. This helps privately-held businesses as they benefit from my experience, without the fully loaded cost of a full-time employee.
- B2B CFO at B2B CFO
- Chief Financial Officer at Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories
- Chief Financial Officer at Metallized Carbon Corporation
- Corporate Controller at Barden Corp/Schaeffler Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Investments
- BS - Business Economics
Consulting CFO, Everett, WA Provide strategic financial support to small & medium size businesses. Create and implement forward looking processes including forecasting/budgeting & related modeling. Identify and define relevant KPI and create dashboards to track progress and steer the business toward attainment of its vision.
- CONSULTING CFO at NEW PARADIGM CFO
- Business Finance Leader - Global Growth at HEXION INC
- at HEXION INC
- Business Finance Leader / Business Lead - APAC at HEXION INC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
6. CFO Resume
A Florida Based Accounting Firm providing outsourced, interim, and part-time Chief Financial Officers for medium and small businesses. Establish and build consensus toward a strategic direction. Communicate and oversee implementation of approved strategic objectives. Create a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, cooperation and collaboration between, and among offices and groups. Ensure the administrative support is carried out in an effective and efficient manner. Develop and implement in conjunction with Senior Administrative staff applicable, policies, systems, and procedures for the firm. Provide reporting to the partners dealing with finances, growth issues, management issues, and the implementation of business strategies.
- CFO at Davidson & Davidson CFO Advantage
- Publisher at Best Version Media
- Vice President of Finance at National Parkinson Foundation
- CFO at UCP of Central Florida
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
7. CFO Resume
Everything, helped company go from 250,000 to 15 million annually
- CFO at CFO, Accountants
- joanne frankel cpa at S Brookhurst Street
- Controller at Treasurers and Controllers
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Bookkeeping
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate's - Business
CFO contracts with various clients for oversight of financial operations. Establish and preform daily and monthly Financial packages and analysis, treasury activity, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payables. Established fixed assets system and amortization of depreciation. Created 2018 budgets and cost center general ledger codes. Reduced AR aging over 2.5 million dollars and established collection procedures. Reduced AP aging and established processes for PO and voucher systems. Established Credit Check procedures for potential customers. Reconciled each balance sheet account with documentation and set procedures. Implemented and managed monthly Financial/Budget presentation and meetings. Established actcurate inventory and implemented procedures. Improved Customer and Vendor relations with companies. Sales Tax Returns and VDA for various facilities in over 14 states including County, City/Parishes where no return had ever been filed.
- CFO/Controller at CFO Advisory
- ACFO at Crescent Medical Center Lancaster
- CFO/Controller at Texas Rehabilitation Hospital
- Manager Hospital Accounting at SCL Health
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
* Serve as interim CFO for new technology enterprise start-ups of the Invention Science Fund during the start-ups' initial operation through spin-out. * Advise Spin-out CEOs on corporate formation, capital structure and licensing agreements of intellectual property, and tax treatment. * Partner with legal counsel for the spinouts' corporate formation and initial capital table while managing the interest of the Spinout CEOs and that of Invention Science Fund investors. * Develop and manage operating budgets during incubation period. * Advise on key agreements, such as licensing agreements, patent and intellectual property assignment with respect to general business, finance, economics and operational terms. * Develop business and financial models to go to market for initial venture capital fund raise and advise on financing deal terms and valuation. * Advise accounting, providing oversight to the start-ups' accounting team. * Clients include:; eQuility LLC - a bioelectronic medical device using vagus nerve stimulation, SeeCare LLC - retinal imaging device, Carillon Technologies LLC - scientific technologies consulting in product development with DARPA; and Swift Air LLC - aviation services company.
- Member, consulting CFO at CFO Executive Management Solutions LLC
- Chief Financial Officer at Pivotal Commware - Intellectual Ventures LLC
- Sr Director, New Enterprise Operations at Invention Science Fund - Intellectual Ventures LLC
- CFO at Intellectual Ventures - Invention Investment Ireland
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting, French
10. CFO Resume
Providing part-time and fractional CFO services
- CFO at Self employed
- CFO at iManagement, Inc
- CFO at Royalite Company
- CFO at Kaumagraph Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- License - Accounting