• Worked in small team to create a fully CG music video for a client
• Worked in all aspects of pipeline including: modeling, UV mapping, texturing, rigging, lighting, and compositing.
• Contributed to troubleshooting render engine issues
- CG Artist at Midnight Signals II
- Audio Visual Specialist at CITGO PETROLEUM CORP
- Administrative Assistant at Austin HealthWorks
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Visual Effects Production
- Bachelor's - Digital Media Business Management
Senior Animation Artist at Link9, part of Omnicom Health Group 2D and 3D animations for pharmaceutical projects
• 3D Artist at The Glimpse Group Created 3D assets for an AR project
• Digital Artist at Palace Productions MediaVision 2D Animations
- Freelance CG Artist at Link9, part of Omnicom Health Group
- Sr. Digital Artist at HASBRO INC
- FREELANCE 3D ANIMATOR at Instant Noodle Factory
- Sr. 3D Animator at WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
4 years at this Job
- M.S. - Digital Imaging and Design
- B.A. - Spanish Literature and Linguistics
Modeled photo-realistic window treatments for the web. Modeled and rendered photo-realistic interior living room shots. Organized and maintained library of 3D assets for product lines.
- CG Artist at Alter Inc
- CG Artist at Prodigious (Publicis Groupe)
8 months at this Job
- MA - New Media
- BFA - Painting
Client list: Sponsor Certificate for Walden Water Warrior Swimteam, Stockbridge, GA Brochure and Menu design ; Austell Thai Restuarant, Austell GA. Marketing and web designer at Siamhammock.com Camping product (Thailand) website childright.org Cofounder “To Tale” Bookstore. (Chiangmai, Thailand) Freelance Textile Designer. (Italtex, Thalland) Art Director for Ne-ra-mit Trading Company (Bangkok, Thailand) Display, set up in Exhibition, art Director for the marketing products Book Designer, Tutor school “ JIA, Enconcept” Thailand Brochure Real estate at Bann Rim Pa, HuaHin, Thailand Brochure for Beauty Marketing company. Brochure marketing for 3M Thailand, heat protection film.
- Graphic Designer (Freelance) & CG artist at Self- employed
- Student Animator at Class Project "Jaguar McGuire and his CAT" in Animation, SCAD
- Head Graphic Designer at IMAGIMAX Animation Studio
- Designer and Project Manager at International house of stamp
17 years at this Job
- Master of Art in Animation - Art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
This is my own company that I have been producing freelance work since 2004. Please review that work on my website at... https://sayegbatu.blogspot.com/
- Illustrator/Graphic Designer & CG Artist at Second2theSun (owned and operated)
- INTRADAY ANALYST at HARTE HANKS
- Line Cook/Prep Cook at Club Corp
- Line/ Prep Cook at Brooklyn's/ formerly Cleveland's
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- Cerritos College for Engineering - Engineering
- BFA - Media Arts & Computer Animation
I am apart of a talented internal 3D production studio at Apple that produces a large volume of high quality digital renders consisting of Apple's ever growing catalog of products. These product renders appear world wide in print, digital, and video formats. This Lead CG Artist role consists of the following responsibilities: realistically lighting and rendering Apple products within an extensive pipeline, guiding projects and artists through all stages of 3D production, setting artists up for success, training artists with new workflows and pipelines, and managing the communication from art directors to multiple teams, artist's, and managers. TASKS: -Creation of Apple product renders for in-store, digital, and video advertising & consumer experiences. -Work directly with Apple art director's, producer's, and manger's daily. -Training and setting up 3D artists for success. -Manage projects and teams within the 3D production and ensure deliverables and timelines are constantly met. -Manage 3D digital workflows and constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- LEAD CG ARTIST at APPLE (through Hogarth)
- 3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST (VR) at ENVRMNT by VERIZON
- 3D ART DIRECTOR at OAKLEY
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR at QUEST NUTRITION
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - 3D Animation
• Started my own company, ZooBoing llc., for freelance and contract projects. I’ve completed over 300 projects with every project completed on time and every client satisfied. Major contract with SportsPLAN Studio averaging 35 hours a week and I worked with several other clients in remaining time.
• Repeat/long-time clients due to the quality of work, artistic talent, a “can-do” attitude and positive work ethics.
• Created 2D and 3D graphic illustrations for Architects, Designers, Realtors, and Software Developers. A few of my clients are SportsPLAN Studio, Incite Design, Lingraphica Software, Bash Realtors, Butler Buildings, Lampen Engineering, RBA Architecture, Warman Architects, Lellan Lighting, Prosoco, and Tomson Construction.
• Made 3D models, CGI renderings and animations for new buildings and site improvements. Renderings were produced using CAD, SketchUp and Shaderlight with post-production done using Photoshop and Topaz Labs.
• Created 2D illustrations, graphic designs, marketing/advertising material, print and web media, presentation boards, plans, sections, site diagrams and architectural drawings.
• Unique textures were created to match real-world products on 50% of projects.
• Developed several Photoshop techniques to convert photo-real renderings into artistic illustrations.
• All projects were produced and managed within the clients’ budget and schedule.
• Drafted AutoCAD/Revit plans, details and sections for CD level documents and schematic level design packages.
• Experienced in managing, and producing documentation on basketball, volleyball, football, baseball, softball, soccer, pool, hockey, track and field and fitness/recreation center type projects.
- CG Artist and Graphic Designer at ZooBoing Illustrations
- CG Artist & Graphic Designer at DLR Group
- Owner at ZooBoing llc
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Model and texture backgrounds and set assets
- CG Artist at Unannounced Project
- Student Teaching Assistant at USC Hench DADA Animation Department
- Executive Board at Dragon Boat at USC
- Director/Animator at Paddles Up! - Senior Film
5 months at this Job
Contractual 3d computer graphics consultant for a variety of clients in the E-learning, legal, advertising, cartography, civil engineering and archaeology industries
- Part-time Contractual 3d Computer Graphics (CG) Artist and Production Consultant at Self Employed
- Contractual System Validation Technician at Self Employed
- Lead Instructor, Animation and Design at Self Employed
- Contractual Senior CG Artist, Games at Self Employed
16 years at this Job
- BSc - Anthropology
- BA - Psychology
GI Joe: Retaliation - Feature Film, Saints/LA Lighting, Rendering, Animation Microsoft Kinect Product Release - Commercial, Zoic Studios Lighting, Modeling, Texture Cat Run - Feature Film, Stingray VFX Compositing, Lighting/Rendering, Screen Graphics Kinect: Star Wars - Video Game Cinematics, Hydrogen Whiskey Compositing, Design, Animation DC Universe Online - Game Trailer, Furious FX Sr. Lighting Artist, Environment Texturing mtvU - Commercial, Buster Design Lighting, Compositing, Animation Disney On Ice - Commercial, Smartworks Collective Senior CG Artist, Lighting, Compositing The Brothers Bloom - Feature Film, Stingray VFX Lighting/Rendering, Compositing, Animation Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - Feature Film, Stan Winston Studio Senior CG Artist, Shader/Camera Projection Look Development, Lighting/Rendering, Environment Modeling, Compositing Lost Planet Video Game, Star Wars Lego II Video Game - TV Commercials, BrainZoo Studios Lead CG Artist, Shader Look Development, Lighting, Compositing Hewlett Packard "Hands" - TV Commercials, Motion Theory Lighting/Rendering, Modeling, Animation Kraft Foods, Lexus, Nissan, Chrysler, MCI, Revlon - Commercials, Insight Pix Lighting, Compositing, Animation Demolition Man, Speed, Tall Tale, Dolores Claiborne, Clear and Present Danger - Feature Films, VIFX C.G. Supervisor, Lighting/Shading Look Development, Modeling, Compositing/2D, Effects Animation, Texture Painting Target "More for Less" - TV Commercial, Radium Shader Look Dev., Lighting/Rendering Archer Farms - TV Commercial, Ring of Fire Lighting/Rendering, Design, Animation TGIFriday's "Pop Up Menu" - TV Commercial, Logan Lighting/Rendering, Shader Look Development, Compositing Software 3D Animation/Rendering Maya Arnold Mental Ray 2D Software Nuke Photoshop AfterEffects Substance Painter Illustrator
at this Job