Creator and founder of this Educational Research and Development start-up company. As the Chairman of SDRC, I am responsible for the direction, mission and vision or our work. I am responsible for creating a plan based on research to build curriculum and schools as well as implementing school reform in Africa and the Caribbean.
- Chairman at School District Reform Collaborative
- School Superintendent at Bibb County School District
- School Superintendent at Rochester Public Schools
- Assistant Superintendent at HARTFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Learning Disabilities and Emotional Disorders
- Doctorate - Educational Leadership
- Master's - Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Have responsibilities for all strategic decision at school. When I served as chairman for committee at JCAL tours I had responsibility for operation, Marketing and management for the company in one section of the Island. I was a director representing that region.
- CHAIRMAN at Runaway Bay All-Age School Board
- at JUSTICE OF THE PEACE-Government of Jamaica
- DIRECTOR- National Union of Co-operatives at DEACON - Salem Baptist Church
- DIRECTOR at First Regional Co-operative Credit Union
6 years at this Job
- Diploma - Teaching
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bsc. - Business Administration
Results-oriented marketing and corporate communications professional with broad based experience developing integrated marketing and promotional plans for statewide companies. Self directed, team player with exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills. Areas of strength include relationship building, strategic planning, government affairs, and civic engagement. Experience monitoring the regulatory environment and policy formation. A leader who works well with executive leadership and volunteers alike.
Garden Club of Virginia Richmond, VA 2015 to Present
• Advocates for the GCV policies of conservation and environmental sustainability at the General Assembly. Excellent relationship building, strategic planning and organizational skills. Works to find common ground on which to enhance understanding and build trust with members of conservation organizations and state legislators.
• Leads a committee in adopting legislative positions, researching policy issues, creating an annual Conservation Forum while managing a budget.
• Engages with GCV's 3300 club members to inspire projects around the state of Virginia that further good stewardship of the environment.
- Chairman at Garden Club of Virginia
- Marketing Consultant at
- Marketing Director at Home Care, Inc
- Director and Founder at Computer Recycling Initiative
4 years at this Job
- BA - Economics
- - Digital Marketing
Valley-wide, 2016 - present
• Perform vocational adjustment training, job skills training, and assessment of employability of approximately 100 special clients throughout the valley
• Recruited and coached local business owners and managers on the employability of my caseload
• Successfully placed the 75% of special needs clients that are employable and they continue employment and productive lives today ADDITIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT
• Chairman (six years) of Heart of Valley Health Fair-McAllen Chamber of Commerce. Recruited vendors, organized space, and led volunteers for event with 300 vendors and 4,000 - 5,000 attendees annually.
• Make-a-Wish Foundation (six years) Volunteer. Seeking sponsorships and fundraising for fulfilling wishes for children who face life-threatening diseases.
• Board member ( six years) of Miracle Kids of South Texas. Advocating for children with special needs. Fundraising for events and continuing education of parents with special needs children.
- Chairman at Covenant Christian Academy
- Pre-School Director/Classroom Teacher/ /Events Coordinator at Covenant Christian Academy
- Chief Operating Officer at Aptus Therapy Services & Aptus at Home
- Community Educator at
3 years at this Job
- BA - Music and Elementary Education
Currently, serving as chairman for the inaugural church safety and security team. Duties include writing and developing a detailed safety and security manual, ensuring proper staffing of key positions, and recruit qualified candidates to place in specific posts on church campus during services.
- Chairman at Jonathan Wall Custom Homebuilder, Inc
- President at Jonathan Wall Custom Homebuilder, Inc
- Instructor at Wake Technical Community College
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - National Security
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Began serving as the Chairman in 2015, providing leadership and direction to members of the commission with a focus on increasing involvement through various community projects and events. Goal of Commission is to address the social and human relations problems of the schools, community and greater region through structured and organized events.
• Spearheaded the implementation of the annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day event with other members of the community, including the Mayor's office, local schools & Borough Council.
• Created an environment of inclusion through organized as well as informal sessions of open dialogue. Began the "Talk of the Town" forums, which seek to increase social awareness across our demographics, increase minority participation and education for all races, genders, ethnicities and sexual orientations.
• Organized, and coordinated local community efforts to send over 15,000 bottles of water to Flint, Michigan.
• Assist students with academic success by assisting with back to school preparation and organizing holiday/summer food programs to ensure that each child has access to free and reduced lunches. the demographics of our town.
• Organized 3 tractor trailers full of food, water, and toiletries for victims of hurricane Harvey in Houston, TX.
- Chairman at Human Relations
- Director at Live Mentorship
- Tax Assessor Clerk at City Hall
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - Global Education Training & Development
- Master of Science - Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
David F. Segal [email protected] 917.544.3348 As a native New Yorker, I have been involved in classical music my entire life. From 1990 to 2016 I ran the historic Maverick Concerts in Woodstock, NY initially as member of the Board and ultimately as the Chairman. I supervised the entire series from involvement in the programming, welcoming the artists overseeing the staff and supervising all activities in the Hall. Maverick Concerts presents many artists who appear at Carnegie Hall and the Chamber Music Festival of Lincoln Center, including the Tokyo String Quartet (for 28 seasons), The Shanghai String Quartet for 25 years. Artists such as the Met’s Paul Appleby, Anat Cohen and recently welcomed the return of both Paula Robison and Simone Dinnerstein. Prior to my professional dedication to classical music, I was an experienced theatrical designer in New York with major productions on Broadway and around the country while still functioning in the world of classical music. . A native New Yorker, David was graduated from New York University with a Bachelor of Arts in English and was an Adjunct Professor at Marymount Manhattan college.
- Chairman at Maverick Concerts
- Classical Music Professional at
26 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
Safety action team M200 Move Smart - Safety and Trainer Train the Trainer Program Tool Setter - Bullet Assembly / Priming 5.56 Lead Person Priming Wage Transfer Committee Co-chairman - Communication Committee
- Chairman at ATK-Lake City
- at Hardin
- Farm Owner at Farm Labor
- at Gilcrest Equipment Company
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Blueprint reading and design, Metallurgy
- - Business, Accounting, Computer Science
- - Distributive Education
Current TAC Chairman for basin groundwater sustainability authority to meet SGMA requirements
- TAC Chairman at Technical Advisory Committee / Groundwater Management Group
- Project Management at Searles Valley Minerals Inc
- Current Technical Advisory Committee group Chairman at IWV Cooperative Groundwater Management Group
- at Consulting Hydrogeologist / Groundwater Modeling Team
2 years at this Job
• Plan events for the 100+ brothers to get together and strengthen our brotherhood
- Brotherhood Chairman at Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
- Technician at Building and Earth Science
- Sales Associate at Planet Fitness
- Lead group of students at Leadership Committee
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Sociology