Analyzed and processed high volume of incoming product change orders for Hot Wheels and other brands for approval and release. Served as president of 600+ members SLICE Employee Resource Group. Provided expertise in documentation process, procedures, product BOM structure analysis, and UAT testing and analysis for system upgrades. Supervised 2 Change Analysts.
• Increased operational efficiency by developing and implementing best practices and process improvement initiatives and mentoring and training all levels of PLM Change Analysts and Documentation Representatives.
• Improved user proficiency, reduced process times, and boosted customer satisfaction by aiding in implementation of new PLM system and providing system process support.
• Decreased product creation time 80% and achieved quote readiness target by producing and utilizing BOM templates for small diecast items.
• Ensured seasonal targets were met for 2017 - 2019 by maintaining spring and fall quote readiness reports for all brands.
• Increased production and market expansion by reporting on sales potential of single unit and assortment units handled by each Change Analyst.
• Fostered stronger working relationships, improved communication, and decreased task completion times by organizing monthly SLICE (Share-Learn-Innovate-Connect-Execute) events bringing together different departments and encouraging interaction for team building across all segments.
• Lead community outreach programs allowing employees to engage outside of the company.
• Organized events with the marketing team to promote new products within the company allowing employees to interact with projects they worked on.
• Organized employee field trips to inspire creation and innovate internal company culture.
- Change Analyst / ERG President at MATTEL INC
- Inventory Control / Product Data Manager at J. ROBERT SCOTT
- Barista / Shift Supervisor at STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
- Data Entry Clerk at Frisbee Accounting
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Operations
HARDWARE Configuration Management, Engineering Change Analyst Detail Obsessed | Motivated Self-Starter | Collaboration across Teams, Disciplines Highly Effective Communication Skills | Training and Documentation Omnify PLM | Agile PLM | Arena PLM | ERP/MRP | Microsoft Office
- Engineering Change Analyst at LGS Innovations LLC
- Engineering Change Analyst at Alphion Corporation
- Engineering Change Analyst at Stone, and Webster
- Engineering Change Analyst at Ciena Corporation
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Liberal Studies
- A.A.S. - Drafting and Design
Trainer and Instructional Designer for the University's Business and Finance Department specializing in designing and delivering training (both instructor-led and computer-based) to support the Financial Training Department in improving the business performance of fiscal professionals throughout campus. In my role as a Change Analyst, I identified and documented business process changes for the Financial (FIN) functional areas, including Customer Accounts, Accounts Receivable & Revenue, Expenses and Collections
• Provided relevant, current training regarding the University's financial policies, procedures and systems to employees.
• Led train-the-trainer workshops for new subject matter experts, liaisons, and volunteers
• Provided change impact analysis and guidance for the OSU Enterprise Project/Workday implementation, supporting Organizational Change Management (OCM) initiatives, and developing/delivering end-user training for functional areas
- Training and Development Specialist/Change Analyst at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
- Dental Practice Trainer (Contract Position) at POLARIS DENTAL CARE
- Freight Sales Account Executive at UPS FREIGHT
- Training Specialist at ZULILLY
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Interpersonal and Organizational Communications
Objective: Execute Service Management such as Change Management, Service Requests, Problem Management, or Incident Management relating to applications, tools and infrastructure to ensure all functions (internal and customer facing) are performing at designated levels.
• Evaluated Change Requests to properly categorize them based on risk and impact and assigns them to the appropriate subject matter expert(s).
• Helped educate consumers of the Change Management process on the standards and procedures through training and communications.
• Analyzed and processed Change Requests to ensure adherence to Change Management standards and supported enforcement of the Change Management standards and procedures.
• Communicated regularly with users of the Change Management process on the required information or updates to their Request for Change throughout the lifecycle of the request.
• Provided logistical support for Change/Release Coordination and Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Change Analyst at Alta IT Services
- Assistant Change Manager at Intelligent Decisions
- Senior Project Manager/Transition Coordinator at Addx Corporation
- Communications Specialist at Organizational Change Management
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
ECO Process-Process Majority of Regular, Engineering & Specs ECO's with prompt turnaround. Assist with Agile Issues-People depend on me to get Agile issues resolved, e.g. Procurement, workflow, etc. Legal Projects-work with team to complete legal assignments, getting them done in a timely manner. Assist Customers/Engineers with problem solving issues by phone or in person. Responsible for Ordering Department Office Supplies.
- Change Analyst at EDGEWELL
- Support Staff at SARAH SENECA RESIDENTIAL INC
- Documentation Specialist at COVIDIEN / MEDTRONIC
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - ENGLISH
• Responsible for onboarding process for new employees
• Responsible for Training for new hires in Operations and Service Center
• Assist employees with adapting and transition of new processes and new systems
• Assist Project teams with Change Management practices
• Organized and held training sessions for Project teams
• Helped retain employee engagement during times of change
• Responsible for Communications and Training plans for Projects
• Develop and maintain procedures, Job Aides, and e-learning modules for several systems
• Member of company’s Quality Coalition
• Member of company’s Wellness Committe
- Change Analyst/Operations Trainer at ProAssurance
- Teacher, Coach at Clay-Chalkville High School
- Manager at Irondale Cafe
- Telephone Insurance Auditor at Wilkinson Insurance Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Instructional Design and Development
- Bachelor of Science - Science and Education
Responsible for maintaining the product records for Amazon Robotics systems and have a solid understanding of Product Lifecycle and Engineering Change Management Processes and control activities to ensure that documentation releases and changes follow proper processes within the PLM (Agile) system. Working cross-functionally with team members and have the ability to produce results working independently. Created training material and deliver training and support to the Agile PLM user community. Manage the approval routing processes within Agile for all Engineering Change activities Assisting Engineering in the clerical review of documentation packages for completeness and accuracy prior to release or revision. Provide metrics that define the performance of the Change Analysis process. Maintain a high level of information accuracy and data integrity through all aspects of the change process. Running the Change Control Board (CCB) process to ensure high process quality, adherence to policy, and proper implementation of all changes. Work closely with Oracle Agile PLM System administrators to identify opportunities for improved application configurations and business processes.
- Agile PLM Change Analyst at Amazon Robotics
- Manufacturing Engineering Analyst at Nuvera Fuel Cells
- Manufacturing Engineer at Ribbon Communications
- Process Engineer at Amphenol Backplane Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Business Applications - Computer Business Applications
• Managing support queues to prevent SLA violations, leveling resources, ensuring customer feedback, escalating when appropriate, validating ticket composition to ensure compliance with service level agreements.
• Pro-actively interact with customers as to appropriate use of change requests to reduce and eliminate undocumented work.
• Developed analysis and reporting for daily operations support, trend analysis, monthly metrics reporting, ad-hoc needs and resource utilization.
• Use structured change control processes and approvals to ensure fully documented, peer reviewed and tested techniques are used in changes to the technical environment.
• Manage formal change exception request completion during change moratoriums to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Change Analyst Contract Position/ServiceNow at ServiceNow
- System Administrator/Service Management at ServiceNow
- Network Design Sr. Analyst at Dell Services/Dignity Health Account
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
* Managed a client facing Book of Work to remediate issues with numerous supported applications ◦ Consistently met project completion goals at all measured intervals * Lead a small development team and a small analyst team spanning from APAC, EMEA and AMER regions * Developed creative solutions to curtail operational risks, regulatory requirements, ad-hoc issues and improve day-to-day processes * Worked with multiple teams including but not limited to CSRs, operations, clients and upper management across the global regions to ensure the delivery of projects were timely and complete * Evaluated Ad-hoc production issues, determined and implemented optimal solutions * Developed efficiencies that have saved almost 2 FTE worth of time
- Senior Utility Change Analyst at FIS, Inc
- Banking Operations Specialist at Credit Suisse
- Defined Contribution Specialist at Fidelity Investments
- Teller and Marketing Liaison at TD Bank
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Manage all Business Change requests and inquires utilizing a shared inbox.
• Analyze and submit all Business Change (BCI) Initial Planning Questionnaire (IPQ) / and Business. Change Risk Assessment functions within the Third Party Risk Management framework through the eGRC Platform Archer.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure proper risk identification and mitigation activities are executed within a timely manner.
• Collaborate and lead risk discussions with Executive Management.
• Manage, track, and coordinate risk mitigation activities between Risk and Compliance Specialist (RCS), Vendor Management Third Party Risk Management Support, Contracting Services and other stakeholders to onboard new products or services.
- Business Change Analyst at U.S. Bank
- Corporate Compliance Auditor at U.S. Bank
- Escalated Short Sale/Deed in Lieu Administrator at U.S. Bank
- Branch Manager at U.S. Bank
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Business Degree - Business