• Processing of engineering change orders for all business groups globally.
• Maintain workflow configuration for Agile.
• Maintained the Compliancewire learning management system for the all SLHC employees globally.
• Provided training for Agile change control software to end users globally for the three levels of access.
• Maintained and revised QMS documentation for the Doc Control group within RA\QA.
• Assisted other functional areas with maintenance of their processes to maintain compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies.
• Subject matter expert for Document Control during audits.
• Subject matter expert for ComplianceWire during audits.
- Change Analyst at Spacelabs Healthcare
- Quality & Compliance Specialist at Author-it Software Corporation
- Administrative Assistant/Warranty Facilitator at Complete Restaurant Repair
- Forklift Operator/Lumber Load Builder at BMC West Kent/ Curtis Lumber
7 years at this Job
- Associates - Heating & Air Conditioning Refrigeration
• Manage Documentation department Change Analyst's.
• Engage with engineering and product team to drive parts, BOM and changes, other project documentation per project schedule
• Oversee Engineering Change process by gathering and uploading technical document to BOM Control platform.
• Review documents for completeness and accuracy, follow up Engineer Change approvals
• Host Change Control Board meeting and send out Engineer Change Notice after Engineer Change effective.
• Synchronizes BOM/item between BOM platform and ERP platform
- Senior Engineer Change Analyst at Velodyne LiDAR
- PLM Analyst at Google Inc
- Document Control Analyst/Business Operations Specialist at Roxio/Sonic Solutions/Rovi Corporation
- Document Control Specialist/QA Administrative Assistant at EDO Corporation
3 years at this Job
- - Sales & AR
Primary IT Change manager for company responsible for coordinating all IT production changes. Work directly with all departments and levels of IT to ensure established processes and industry best practices are followed. Created and refined ITIL based processes for companies Change department. Coordinated Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to discuss changes with high potential impact to production with senior personnel. Managed Retrospective reviews for production outages. Performed internal auditing for multiple systems. Assisted external auditors as needed. Conducted analysis of various measures to create senior management level presentation for IT metrics.
- IT Change Analyst at Kforce
- Crisis Manager at Verizon
- IT Intern at Ambit Energy
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
* Ensure all system changes are implemented by change management's standardized processes in order to minimize the impact of change-related incidents to Publix IS service quality * Work with change request Leads to organize and meet Publix Change Management and Internal Audit requirements * Assist with tracking approvals, recording change record details, system and process improvement, and maintain weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) agendas and minutes * Administrative and Secretarial duties include, creating and distributing meeting agendas for daily/weekly CAB meetings. * Facilitating weekly CAB meetings on a daily basis * Communicating with all levels of management daily via person to person encounters as well as via e-mail correspondence * Analyze and validate data for Internal Audit daily * Analyst for network access for Business Area Associates within Corporate Purchasing. * Troubleshoot and support post-request inquiries and issues. * Implementation of UAT testing for application enhancement releases. * Mentor and train new Associates. * Working within multiple applications on a daily basis, (ARS, CMDB, ITIM, PRS, Request Center, Service Manager, SiteMinder, SharePoint, Change Management)
- Request & Change Analyst - Information Systems at PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC
- at PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC
- Administrative Assistant at POLK MUSEUM OF ART
- Clerk II - Employment Office at PUBLIX SUPERMARKETS
8 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Objective: Execute Service Management such as Change Management, Service Requests, Problem Management, or Incident Management relating to applications, tools and infrastructure to ensure all functions (internal and customer facing) are performing at designated levels.
• Evaluated Change Requests to properly categorize them based on risk and impact and assigns them to the appropriate subject matter expert(s)
• Helped educate consumers of the Change Management process on the standards and procedures through training and communications
• Analyzed and processed Change Requests to ensure adherence to Change Management standards
• Supported enforcement of the Change Management standards and procedures
• Verified Change Requests are submitted correctly and accurately describe proposed system changes
• Communicated regularly with requesters and users of the Change Management process on the required information or updates to their Request for Change throughout the lifecycle of the request
• Generated and published change and release schedules and reports
• Provided logistical support for Change/Release Coordination and Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
• Supported Change Evaluation activities both before and after the Request for Change is implemented
- Change Analyst (Contractor) at Alta IT Services
- Assistant Change Manager (Contractor) at Intelligent Decisions
- Senior Project Manager/Transition Coordinator (Contractor) at Addx Corporation
- program liaison at Johnson Murphy & Associates LLC
4 months at this Job
• Managing Engineering change requests (ECR) for production parts through the Veoneer change control process.
• Working with cross-functional teams such as Purchasing, Business Units, Engineering and Supplier Quality Engineers to ensure the proposed change is feasible and to the best interest of the company.
• Working with global teams on test plans, PPAP requirements and customer communication strategy.
• Working with suppliers and engineers to ensure PPAP/Testing/ Timing requirements are communicated and understood.
• Coordinating sample line trials with manufacturing plants.
• Monitoring the progress of each change through various milestones and presenting the changes to CCB in order to seek approval.
• Possessing a good understanding of mechanical tooled components and product validation process to ensure parts are good for production.
• Using bespoke PLM software to upload and extract data files.
- Engineering Change Analyst at Veoneer
- Engineering Coordinator at Gordon Murray Design
- Production Support Engineer at Winkworth Machinery Ltd
- Technical Engineer at Winkworth Machinery Ltd
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science (Honors) - Automotive Engineering
- HND - Mechanical Engineering
- BTEC National Diploma in Motor Vehicle Engineering - Motor Vehicle Engineering
Analyzed and processed high volume of incoming product change orders for Hot Wheels and other brands for approval and release. Served as president of 600+ members SLICE Employee Resource Group. Provided expertise in documentation process, procedures, product BOM structure analysis, and UAT testing and analysis for system upgrades. Supervised 2 Change Analysts.
• Increased operational efficiency by developing and implementing best practices and process improvement initiatives and mentoring and training all levels of PLM Change Analysts and Documentation Representatives.
• Improved user proficiency, reduced process times, and boosted customer satisfaction by aiding in implementation of new PLM system and providing system process support.
• Decreased product creation time 80% and achieved quote readiness target by producing and utilizing BOM templates for small diecast items.
• Ensured seasonal targets were met for 2017 - 2019 by maintaining spring and fall quote readiness reports for all brands.
• Increased production and market expansion by reporting on sales potential of single unit and assortment units handled by each Change Analyst.
• Fostered stronger working relationships, improved communication, and decreased task completion times by organizing SLICE events bringing together different departments and encouraging interaction with products produced.
- Change Analyst / Documentation at MATTEL INC
- Inventory Control / Product Data Manager at J. ROBERT SCOTT
- Barista / Shift Supervisor at STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
- Data Entry Clerk at STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Operations
• Performs Command Center functions
• Assesses and Identifies Business Risk
• Assesses and Implements I.S. Change Management Process
• Collaborates with I.S. Colleagues
• Leads I.S. Change Management Tools Usage
• Communicates and Coordinates Business-Impacting Incidents Activities Quality Assurance Specialist
• Created and setup all current QA processes with the APRS group.
• Lead the QA work space for the APRS (Access Provisioning Request System) application within the Information Security group.
• Created all ALM documentation Test Strategy, Test Approach, Test Plans, Test Reviews, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios for each release.
• Reviewed all Requirement and Design documentation and provided feedback and sign off.
• Proficient in the HP Quality Center Testing tools HP Quick Test Professional, HP Load Runner.
• Tracked and reported defects for each phase of the release using the Serena Business Manager tool.
• Trained all QA team members with the creation of ALM documentation, Functional and Design document Review, Creating and updating Test Scenarios and Test Scripts. Intermediate Quality Analyst (Field Certification)
• Coordinated with the systems or applications group in conducting test installation and implementation of their individual systems, application upgrade, or new system or application installs; also provides support for the maintenance of the team's simulated environment that handles final system testing, before the application or system is transferred to a production system.
• Assisted in identifying and solving documentation, media, functionality, or coexistence problems that occur from upgrades and introduction of new products thru the use of a mirrored production environment setup on a test network.
• Facilitated the domestic and international deployment of WinXP, Windows 2000, and Windows 2003 Server, and various other applications, hardware, and systems upgrades.
• Worked on a product called Production Flow Technology which is considered to be the major driving force of the UPS Business and one of the largest systems that the company is presently deploying domestically.
• Facilitated the drafting of guidelines concerning the recording and tracking of defects identified during testing; successfully logged defects and problems and forwarded these to the appropriate department for review. Campus Support Technician
• Detected, troubleshooted, and resolved application, network, and hardware issues for UPS I.S. New Jersey Facilities.
• Deployed WinNT with new hardware upgrades to all 4000 I.S. New Jersey employees in all 4 New Jersey facilities External Support Technician
• Provided customer support on the release and deployment of various UPS shipping products.
• Assisted UPS shipping customers in troubleshooting and resolving shipping application and hardware problems.
- Sr. Incident Problem and Change Analyst at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- Store Manager at DSW SHOW WAREHOUSE
- Airmen at UNITED STATES NAVY
21 years at this Job
- Certification - UNITED PARCEL SERVICE OF AMERICA
ECO Process-Process Majority of Regular, Engineering & Specs ECO's with prompt turnaround. Assist with Agile Issues-People depend on me to get Agile issues resolved, e.g. Procurement, workflow, etc. Legal Projects-work with team to complete legal assignments, getting them done in a timely manner. Assist Customers/Engineers with problem solving issues by phone or in person. Responsible for Ordering Department Office Supplies.
- Change Analyst at EDGEWELL
- Support Staff at SARAH SENECA RESIDENTIAL INC
- Documentation Specialist at COVIDIEN / MEDTRONIC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - ENGLISH
Assigned to a newly created group charged with reviewing all Body SMT Engineering/Design Work Orders in order to ensure that all aspects of the Engineering Work Order's intent is completed with accuracy and completeness with regard to quality and traceability and deliverables.
• Train/Mentor new employees for Design Change Analyst Group role and responsibilities.
- Design Change Analyst at KELLY SERVICES
- mentor new employees at VAS Administration Group
- Virtual Build Specialist at Utilize Team Center
- Technical Illustrator/Writer at MSX INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- - Mathematics, and Physical Science