Selected by Fortune 500 companies and large organizations to direct high-level multi-million-dollar OCM projects and global strategies in energy, insurance, manufacturing, agri-business, government, and business intelligence solutions. Highlights of these projects and appointed roles include the following: Ameren, St. Louis, MO | 2018 - Present Sr. Management Consultant-Change Management Recruited to provide full lifecycle support for one of Ameren's largest capital spending programs to date. This involved a 20-member statewide change team tasked with implementing a $122 million energy modernization program affecting 46 operating centers integrating new systems and technologies to stakeholders. State of Vermont Human Services Agency, Williston, VT | 2017 Senior Management Consultant-Change Management Led efforts to architect and operate the State of Vermont’s health & human services enterprise portfolio with a mission to move from OCM/ CMM level 1 to a level 5. Delivered a $320 million portfolio of critical programs and related projects to achieve a ‘no wrong door’ service-delivery vision and enabled the transition from a vertical service-line delivery mission to a customer-centered integrated service. Erie Insurance Group, Erie, PA | 2016 OCM Portfolio Consultant, Corporate IT EPMO Implemented world-class OCM processes and practices across the IT EPMO; accountable for ongoing multi-year strategic programs that impacted over 5,000 IT employees, contractors, agents, and customers. Consumer's Energy, Jackson, MI | 2015 OCM Program Consultant, Technology PMO Supported implementation of a $45 million IT modernization effort focusing on ITIL standards and Service Now platform implementations that impacted 6,500 employees and 1,200 onshore and offshore third- party vendors. Monsanto Company, St. Louis, MO | 2015 OCM Program Lead, Global Supply Chain Strategy & Operations Responsible for a $600 million global supply chain transformation program for a leading agriculture services company. GDH Consulting, Houston, TX | 2013 - 2014 OCM Consultant, IT Strategy & Operations Supported Service Now implementation for ConocoPhillips' IT departments and end-users globally. Partnered with project managers to design and integrate ‘Voice of the Customer’ solutions. Halliburton, Houston, TX | 2013 OCM Program Lead, Global Strategy & Operations Managed strategy processes and deliverables for data management and infrastructure work streams delivering a $50 million enterprise technology solution that impacted businesses, functions, and customers. North Highland Co., Houston, TX | 2012 - 2013 OCM Program Lead Led and supported OCM engagements for energy and retail industry clients; EP Energy (formerly El Paso Energy) and Academy Sports+Outdoors. Transitioned people, processes, and systems to achieve post-divestiture commitments and accelerated strategic business reorganization and growth objectives. Kellogg Company, Oak Brook Terrace, IL | 2011 OCM Program Lead, IT Operations Led a 90-day turnaround effort to restore a $10.2 million Global Unified Communications program that was nine months behind schedule and impacted over 15,000 employees worldwide. OCM Consultant Delivered guidance and support to global IT security, infrastructure, and networking executives for innovative program development. Managed multiple discovery processes to produce and deliver project OCM capabilities. Established a flexible OCM framework to meet the needs of numerous initiatives. Duke Energy, Charlotte, NC | 2010 OCM Project Lead Provided transitional end-of-project leadership for a $10 million enterprise Learning Management System (LMS) impacting over 30,000 employees. Provided supervisory oversight for three OCM specialists. SAIC, Vienna, VA | 2009 - 2010 Business Process Consultant Provided process improvement and consulting support for a $30 million enterprise business intelligence solution impacting 43,000 employees in over 150 cities worldwide. Devon Energy, Houston, TX | 2008 Human Resources Change Management Advisor Created a shared-service, operating framework for delivering change management work capabilities to support the organization’s project management methodology. Provided direct oversight for professional development opportunities that supported critical talent retention and career development strategies. Accenture, Chicago, IL | 2007 Human Performance Consultant Provided a smooth transition of mission-critical management responsibilities. Effectively collaborated with business sponsors, program leadership, functional, and technical project leads and a staff of 3 FTEs to co-manage a $50 million effort impacting approximately 120,000 employees across more than 30 countries. State Farm Insurance Co., Bloomington, IL | 2005 - 2007 Organizational Development Analyst Provided OCM development, and communications consulting support for over 30 large-scale SDLC and ITIL cost reduction projects. Provided organizational readiness assistance, change management support, leadership training and communication solutions that helped rapidly transition more than 9,000 employees to a new operating model three months ahead of schedule.
- Organizational Change Management Consultant at Independent Management Consultant
- Operations Turnaround Consultant at Independent Management Consultant
14 years, 2 months at this Job
Washington, DC, January 2019- current Change Management Consultant, United States Department Of Veterans Affairs (Change Management)
- Change Management Consultant, at PwC, Public Sector (Guidehouse LLP)
- Analyst at Accenture
- Customer Service Manager at Walmart
- Analyst at Dovenmuehle Mortgage
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
Implement change management strategies supporting the Customer Experience Team projects
- Change Management Consultant (contractor) at Zero Chaos
- Director - Lean Six Sigma Implementation at PHH Mortgage
- Director, Lean Six Sigma Implementation at PHH Mortgage
- Vice President Customer Service Center Operations at Bank of America
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts
- Certificate of Information Systems - Information Systems
Project rescue technical and tactical support for an organizational change management initiative in converging HRIS systems and resource management, across a nationwide workforce. Concise communication between IT, HR, and Accounting teams, while providing Executives and Operations stakeholders with business intelligence.
• Project management rescue for a company-wide initiative that had been delayed by several months.
• Data conversion between two separate databases into a new HRIS provider.
• Configuration of people data and the department/resources they measure their work-time.
- Change Management Consultant at Romac Industries
- Executor to the Estate of Lois E. Molid, and Trustee at Estate of Lois E. Molid
- Senior Consultant at McGhee Productivity Solutions
- Managing Director at eventcore
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Diploma - Finance
- Bachelor's - Music Composition
• Department Head for Change Management
• Develop processes and procedures for IT Department
• Design and Implement Remedy Tool for Problem and Change Management
• Provide training throughout IT Organization
• Ensure compliance across all departments
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at ERIE COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER
- PROJECT MANAGER, CLOUD SERVICES at IBM
- CHANGE MANAGER, GLOBAL TEAM LEAD at IBM
- USER ID ADMINISTRATOR at IAM Team - IBM
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
- - Data Processing Technology
• Conducting stakeholder analysis and change readiness assessment for clients going through marketing transformation – moving from traditional marketing to revenue marketing
• Designing and developing an organizational change management strategy to accelerate adoption, minimize disruption and maximize realization of organizational benefits
• Developing a communication protocol for the client to facilitate communication within the team
• Developing a communication plan to define communication channels and messages
• Developing the training material to upskill marketing and sales on lead management
• Developing an organizational change model for the company to build a change management offering tailored to marketing transformations
• Working with the sales team to build the change management offering into solutions
- Change Management Consultant at The Pedowitz Group
- Change Management Associate (MBA Intern) at Conceptia
- Process Excellence & Change Enablement (PE&CE) Consultant at Accenture Strategy
- (T&O) Analyst & Senior Analyst at Accenture Strategy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- MBA in Global Management
- SAP Application Associate – Human Capital Management Certification
• Define the strategy and lead OD and change management initiatives across business units: IT (restructuring and change in leadership), HR (workforce planning), Utility Operations (ISO certification), Procurement (new system & process implementation) and culture
• Define the transformation strategy for the Digital Utility goals and related initiatives (digital worker, RPA, drones)
• Lead a team of OD/Change professionals on various client engagements
• Perform organizational diagnoses to identify opportunities for positive change
• Facilitate cross-functional teams with all stakeholders to build consensus for shared goals
• Trusted advisor to senior management on organizational infrastructure to support permanent changes including technology enhancements, goal setting and performance metrics by ensuring the use of data collection and analytics
• Provide change leadership on key projects including the creation of a digital utility innovation center that set the tone and pace for the cultural transformation necessary to achieve NYPAs overarching strategy
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at NEW YORK POWER AUTHORITY
- MASTER FACILITATOR at AMERICAN MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
- MANAGER, OD & Change Management at NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- PRINCIPAL at DENISE DOWNS CONSULTING
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in SOCIAL ORGANIZATION PSYCHOLOGY - SOCIAL ORGANIZATION PSYCHOLOGY
Drive creation, implementation, and assessment of structured change management strategies and internal organizational change initiatives with emphasis on maximizing IT application adoption and satisfaction with business stakeholders and end users. Perform stakeholder mapping and analysis to identify needs, gaps, and risks in planning communication and training campaigns. Develop organizational change management plans within ADKAR model & process. Lead communication, training, and implementation related to best practices for organizational effectiveness. Facilitate consistent knowledge and continuous improvement with cross-departmental Launch & Adoption work groups, incorporating Monsanto references and market knowledge.
• Establish and leverage metrics to promote understanding of "as is" and "to be" states, utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods and surveys to enable data-informed decision making.
• Support small and large-scale business transformation projects from design and alignment through execution of initiatives across large, matrixed organization.
• Successfully executive change across all levels of leadership and organizations through advanced understanding of unique elements and work streams involved.
• Create and launch change management processes tailored to meet unique needs of organization, leadership, and individual projects, focusing on influence and coaching to change behavior.
- Organizational Change Management Consultant at EXPERIS IT
- Organizational Development Volunteer at
- Community Services Director at GREAT CIRCLE
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctor - Organizational Development & Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Developed a Change Management framework to help drive business adoption throughout the SDLC. Developed SharePoint 2016 infrastructure and roadmap to serve as tool for Project Delivery.
- Change Management Consultant at Oasis Petroleum
- Senior Consultant at Hitachi Consulting
- PM / Solution Analyst at Food and Entertainment Client
- Business Analyst at Banking Client
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geographic information systems
Sr ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Contracted change management consultant and analyst leading the change initiative for the SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) implementation. Liaison between the H.R. Process and Improvement team and the Information Management department.
• Provide change management consulting and analytics for enterprise projects and large-scale department reorganizations, and serve as a change agent lead for strategic programs, processes and software implementations.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to produce strategic and tactical change and business readiness, by creating organizational change management plans and business readiness to promote a successful rate of adoption and sustainability.
• Support and deliver change awareness and transition through the creation of thorough and detailed change, communication and training plans.
• Facilitate change readiness assessment interviews to develop positive relationships, presence and trust with the key stakeholders, project leadership team members and end-users, while gathering data to create baseline metrics and continued analysis to measure the success of the change initiative throughout the project timeline.
• Shared a suite of organizational change management tools with Manager and peers, in which several have been adopted and are being used, due to their value add in creating much needed metrics and measurements to support the continued need for change readiness preparedness throughout the enterprise.
• Create periodic communications to the enterprise to promote positive transition and ensure that awareness and understanding within the change initiative is present.
• Create transition plans, based on action items discovered during each iteration of the change readiness (business readiness) assessment interviews that are conducted every six to eight weeks during the project time line.
• Effectively and sensitively provide coaching and behavioral awareness to all levels within the project leadership team, based on the measurements and feedback (thoughts, feelings and rationale) received during the change readiness assessment interviews.
- Sr Organizational Change Management Consultant at Salt River Project
- HR LEARNING SOLUTIONS MANAGER at PETSMART
- SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICE CNTR SUPERVISOR at PETSMART
- Superior to Sr Supervisor to Manager at CAREMARK
2 years, 11 months at this Job