Implement change management strategy for the organization during large technology project, conduct readiness assessments, design and conduct change activities for variety of stakeholders, coach leaders, and design, develop, and execute communication support for the project
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- BUSINESS ANALYST at CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- CONTRACT ANALYST at CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- BUDGET ANALYST at CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - INTERCULTURAL RELATIONS
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - INTERNATIONAL STUDIES & FRENCH
• Writes professional work instructions, guides and flowcharts
• Coordinates and facilitates management meetings
• Provides training as needed
- Change Management Specialist at Document Control
- Customer Service Specialist at Spirit Telecommunications
- Document Control Specialist at ALD Thermal Treatment
- Document Control Specialist at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Management
1300 E Street Fort Lee, VA 23801 United States 03/2018 - Present Salary: 101,300.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Series: 1101 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 13 Change Management Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Change Management Specialist teaching and promoting change culture throughout and across large DoD Agency. I am also a DoD/USMC/DON Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, and certified as a DoD Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma and Change Management. A top proponent for "Culture Change" and for effective "Change Management," utilizing Lean Six Sigma to bring about lasting continuous and breakthrough improvements. I use Lean Six Sigma training, projects, and Change Management methods to build the culture of effective change. The culture change here has been highly effective, made up of problem solvers that work in a multitude of areas. I have applied my skills in a great many areas of industry including military, transactional, logistics, information technology, maintenance, and manufacturing.
- Change Management Specialist at Defense Commissary Agency
- Management Analyst/Lean Six Sigma Specialist at U.S. Marine Corps
- Manage Analyst at United States Marine Corps
- Regional Sale/Six Sigma Leader at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Economics
- - Unconventional Warefare Studies
• Ensure the accuracy of change orders by processing incoming ECOs, MCOs, and ECRs through Agile PLM. Work with subject matter experts to streamline the release process.
• Manage document changes and ensure adherence to company approved templates.
• Ensure document control compliance to ISO13485 and good documentation practices.
• Proofread and edit completed documents.
• Support Learning Management System (LMS) teammates with Agile releases for teammate training.
- Document Controller/Change Management Specialist at Philips Healthcare - Laser and Catheter Manufacturing
- Technical Writer at Newisys
- Dispatcher at San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Department - County of San Luis Obispo
- Correctional Technician at San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Department - County of San Luis Obispo
9 months at this Job
- M.A. in English Composition - English Composition
- B.A. in English - English
Collaborated on signature learning initiatives with learning and development architects Consulted with project managers and learning implementation specialists on project specific change management needs Participated in the creation of learning communication templates, style guidelines, and audience specific documents Proposed key considerations in creating learning and development communications and publications Created audience specific SharePoint pages for learning teams to utilize for communication, team engagement items, and development activities Organized and directed organizational all hands meetings Assessed adoption criteria on a case by case basis for learning initiatives on signature projects Identified, obtained and organized relevant data and ideas on signature learning projects Created and maintained departmental SharePoint sites for Learning and Development Teams
- Senior Communications and Change Management Specialist at PNC Financial Services Group
- International Selling Author at PNC Financial Services Group
- Social Media Marketing Consultant at PNC Financial Services Group
- at PNC Financial Services Group
8 months at this Job
- BA - English
• Managed successful development and deployment of Knowledge Base documentation, supporting the company-wide Human Performance Business Transformation impacting 35,000 employees
• Built management processes, analytics dashboards, and communications to track and support long-term maintenance and success of the Knowledge Base on Oracle Service Cloud
• Develop and coordinate training programs and communication materials to support change management initiatives for Human Performance
• Assist in Executive Development initiatives including updating leadership competencies and Individual Development Plan processes
- Organizational Change Management Specialist, Customer Focus at Adventist Health
- Research Analyst at Nexight Group
- Product Development Manager at Institute for Cross Cultural Management
- External Industrial/Organizational Consultant at Center for Organizational Effectiveness
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor's - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
* Develop plans to help employees through changes associated with company projects * Coordinate integration of communications and activities into project plans * Initiate audience analyses to determine impact to users
- Senior Change Management Specialist at Collins Aerospace (formerly Rockwell Collins)
- Senior Communications Specialist at Collins Aerospace (formerly Rockwell Collins)
- Senior Manager, U.S. Core Business Unit at hibu
- Senior Business Planning Analyst at yellowbook
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
•Prepared interactive dashboards to enable executive decision making aimed at reducing operational costs
•Performed analysis to support the business operations team to implement efficiency programs
•Automated reporting of KPIs by leveraging interactive and analytical dashboards as per the business requirements
•Validated 8000+ customer records to correlate their information in the company's inventory system and current files
- Change Management Specialist (Contractor) at Wide Open West
- Student Information Technology Specialist at SHOT
- Database developer at Second Wind CPAP
- Summer Intern at S.R.Pandey and Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Ensure that the new change initiatives introduced into the organization help to further the organizational objectives and fit in completely with its corporate vision and mission.
• Primary attention to the people side of change. Create a structured change management implementation strategy so that there is consistency in adopting change for every employee, every project team and every department.
• Identify the most expected and potential points of resistance to change. Develop counter strategies to reduce the resistance and address the doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change.
• Create specific change management plans with respect to training and orientation of employees. Training will lead to the path of least resistance to change and maximum utilization of the new initiatives for the company.
• Establish parameters to measure the early adoption, effective utilization and proficiency to new change initiatives for individual employees as well as groups or departments.
• Identify deviations in performance from the change standards and implement strategies for corrective action to achieve full organizational adoption to change.
• Continue to maintain a close engagement with specialists from the HR, training and communication departments to ensure a smooth transition to change and organization-wide successful implementation of change initiatives.
• Enables organization to achieve greater flexibility and attain competitive advantages by leveraging its human capital.
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Change Management Specialist at Patterson Companies
- Community Leader/Store Manager at Walgreens
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Administrative Management - Administrative Management
Two successful ERP system launches of Microsoft Dynamics AX working directly with ERP Project Manager to build out Change Management process and document templates. Conduct SCRUMs, monitor and assist project team with daily activities, test cycles, form and report design, data cleansing/validation, process creation and system baseline/change documentation for audit compliance. Designated as Project Manager for company-wide training of approximately 250 employees across 2 plant locations. Upon completion of full end user training, authorize security for all new users, monitor SOX compliance of AX security roles and help IT staff build out new roles as needed. Communicate with business stakeholders and IT to manage code releases and all other changes related to implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at Lucas-Milhaupt, Inc
- at Lucas-Milhaupt, Inc
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK at Lucas-Milhaupt, Inc
- SALES ASSOCIATE/KEY HOLDER at The Limited
2 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Accounting