• Create/Maintain the Release Management Schedule
• Collaborate with Application Development, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Software Configuration Management, and Change Management to coordinate the deployment of application builds and releases
• Evaluate and analyze deployment schedules to identify and mitigate areas of risk or conflict
• Create weekly reports and ad hoc reports
• Ensure backlog issues are addressed
• Document and Communicate release policies and procedures
• Track the progress of each release
• Conduct Weekly Release meetings
• Ensure release acceptance criteria is met for all releases
• Conduct Release Go No Go Meetings
- Release/Change Management Specialist at THE OPTIONS CLEARING CORPORATION
- Release and Configuration Management Engineer at ADECCO TECHNICAL AT RIVERSIDE PUBLISHING
- Quality Assurance Analyst at
- Quality Assurance Coordinator at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Technologies
Served as primary federal resource for the management of Configuration Management and Independent Validation and Verification services for the Office of the CIO. Managed the acquisition and maintenance of the configuration change record for OCIO production information systems, including financial management systems. Integrated independent testing objectives, scenario and results into the change management record. Coordinate designated supporting contract resources. Utilized Serena Business Manager and Serena Dimensions to maintain systems configuration change record and baseline code repository library for developed software. Chair regular meetings for the coordination of systems change release and deployment readiness review. Work with the OCIO senior management including the directors of development, engineering and security to accommodate functional requirements of revised organizational structure and streamline process. Recently developed and now maintain a SharePoint list site that largely replaces the change management record functionality previously implemented with the Serena Business Manager COTS product. Trained management and staff their roles and effective use of the new system. Maintain SharePoint CM site portal, change management records lists and process guidance documentation.
- Change Management Specialist at Office of Justice Programs
- Information Systems Security Officer at US Census Bureau
- at US Census Bureau
- Systems Administrator [IT Specialist] at US Census Bureau
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of the Science Candidate - Geography
- Bachelor's Degree - History
• Provides assistance with Change Management quality oversight for the Meridian Medical Technology GMP systems for the manufacture of commercial medical devices
• Ensures that GMP changes are executed efficiently and effectively through managing the creation, evaluation, execution, and closure of GMP changes based on Pfizer's quality requirements, global standards, and processes.
• Oversight of all changes considered to have GMP and/or validation impact, which includes a variety of functional areas within the site
• Maintains a routine schedule of meetings, ensure appropriate quorum is represented, publish agenda and meeting minutes in a timely fashion
• Reviews content and approve interim reports for parent records
• Active member of the Change Control Review Board, provide change management pre-approvals on behalf of the committee based on committee decisions
• Reviews and approves child records
• Prepares and present monthly metrics to senior leadership team
• Provides system training to user groups along with maintaining Change Management's training materials
• Performs Quality Management tasks while on maternity leave
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at Pfizer Inc
- DOCUMENT CONTROL COORDINATOR at Pfizer Inc
- SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST at AG Industries
- DOCUMENT CONTROL COORDINATOR / QA at Orion Genomics
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
· Led and supported training, change impacts, engagement workstreams for a major digital transformation project with over 1000 regional employees in scope · Developed and executed various communications strategies and plans to support middle management and executive organizational restructuring in Customer Service teams · Designed training architecture strategy to support a business process alignment initiative with a goal to align processes across 15 markets in North and Latin America
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST at Amway
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST at Amway
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT – TECHNICAL at Amway
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Assist clients in discovering opportunities within their business and putting together plans to reduce cost, increase output and revenue.
- Mosaic Human Capital Solutions Continuous Improvement & Change Management Specialist at Change Management
- Project Director at Change Management
- Business Process Improvement at Change Management
- Senior Management and establish alignment at Change Management
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor - Finance
• Manages a Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2015 Standard
• Work closely with Management, Supervisors and Engineers on continuous improvements
• Coordinate and facilitate professional management approval meetings
• Prepares and leads upper level Internal Audits
• Monitors, Analysis, Trains and Ensure all quality related product development procedures are in adherence to the quality standards and requirements
- Document Control/ Change Management Specialist at Transaxle of America
- Customer Service Specialist at Spirit Telecommunications
- Document Control Specialist/Lead Internal Auditor at ALD Thermal Treatment
- Document Control Supervisor at Plastech
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - GNMGT
• Managed the development and implementation of user engagement, training and adoption strategies
• Oversaw and quality assured delivery of training and training materials to culturally and linguistically diverse global audiences (online & classroom)
• Managed logistical plans for international travel, travel safety and training delivery
• Managed and coordinated delivery of IT Department communications for internal conferences and intranet.
- Senior Change Management Specialist at Open Society Foundations
- Employee Engagement Advisor at Canon Solutions America
- Senior Consultant at Ernst & Yong
- Senior Consultant at Noetic Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Management/ Business
- Associate - Management (Government)
- Bachelor's - Environmental Science
• Support Organizational change plans for client accounts
• Arrange shipping and track shipments
• Work on multiple trials with client on site
• Work directly with client to develop concept
• Ensure all initiatives meet client's objective, communicate and coordinate changes throughout organization
• Evaluated data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards
• Communicated changes or updates to client product during daily Morning and evening departmental meetings
• Updated BOM with any changes
• Created BOM for new items
• Updated line paperwork
- Document Control, Commercialization and Change management Specialist at Aerotek
- Document Control and Change Verification Specialist at Aryzta
- Document Control Coordinator at Honeywell
- Document Control Coordinator at Nestle
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Presented to steering committee, stakeholder analysis and group mapping, facilitated decision meetings,
developed and delivered training to all levels of employees and monitored results.
• Guided and managed over 900 end-users through an SAP migration/implementation o Conducted project and stakeholder analysis including mapping of support o Executed communication plan o Provided work instructions, logon instructions, expectations for the month
• Planned strategy to effectively deliver the communications regarding the SAP changes in Berkeley (via ADKAR Model) in 12 months
• Negotiated and oversaw resource management resulting in $250,000 savings o Provided recommendations regarding resource allocation for key positions
• Strategized with European team on support for cut-over and go-live activities. o Highlighted changes in tasks and processes for technicians to ensure smooth cut-over
• Collaborated with Team Leads on Business Continuity Planning (downtime of SAP)
• Responsible for project budget of $7.4 Million
• Integrated Change Management into our PMO and project planning methodology.
• Facilitated change management training for 100+ technicians- 1st time for the site o Working with my colleague, we developed a Change Management Training class to help the manufacturing team accept and adopt the changes in their daily work.
• Streamlined and Taught a two-day Change Management framework class to 16 Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma) professionals o Developed with my colleague, a class to teach them how to use the Prosci tools to help their sites with changes
• Envisioned and created Change Management learning for New Hire Orientation
• Delivered Prosci's Change Management Methodology training for other locations Project Manager/Change Manager- Collaborate, plan, manage, close and evaluate projects using Agile and waterfall methods, PMI standards, ITIL standards and Change Management standards.
• Established PMO reporting activities during the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) implementation, improving the structure and process. o Developed the guidelines and templates regarding communication, problem escalation, metrics for tracking progress, project status reports o Incorporated change management activities into project plan
• Coordinated integration activities between LIMS, SAP and [email protected] implementation teams o Managed the 3 major workstreams, 10 team leads, to coordinate efforts and sequence of events
• Organized and led the A-Level Support Team for SAP end-users o Contact person for the new A-level Support Team with the Global Center of Excellence o Facilitated status meetings to ensure we had support, could provide feedback and escalate problems. Followed up with Global on all issues brought up by Berkeley.
• Coached team leads on decision making to keep project progressing o Resource allocation o Timelines, deadlines
• Negotiated with vendors regarding materials and service level agreements
• Provided back-up for Program Manager o Program Manager provided me with the information from Global Center of Excellence regarding the progress, problems and discussions regarding the global roll-out. In his absence, I participated in the global meetings.
• Saved $900,000 on SAP revalidation project by using a risk-based approached to scope, thus cutting time to perform and execute.
• Completed Manufacturing Execution System (MES) implementation on time o Streamlined training by incorporating the MES into our existing SAP training center.
• Initiated upgrade to Success Factors Learning Management System (LMS) o Developed the business case for the upgrade o Collaborated with support team on east coast Business Analyst - Process Improvement
• Analyzed SAP financial processes to improve user experience
• Automated and implemented SAP training into the Learning Management System.
• Developed material and trained 300 employees in barcode/radio frequency system use - all shifts. Volunteer and Event Planning
• Orchestrated Global Safety Day/Operational Excellence Fair with innovative lay-out for 20 booths - 1,400 attendees o With a 10 person, cross-functional team, I planned out the location, layout and logistics of the 1 day and 1-night event. Due to construction in the "usual" location, I needed to determine the best alternative. This new location has been used for all other site-wide events.
• Increased employee engagement 25% as Chair of Women's Leadership Initiative o Career development events, Diversity awareness events
• Strong influence in creating new yearly event on International Women's Day o Spearheaded the 1st event by rallying the members of the organization, planning and executing the event to success. It is now a yearly event.
• Co-authored and printed 3 newsletters for our Diversity & Inclusion Council
• Planned and executed two site wide Diversity Celebrations with a budget of $80K and $85K. 2 | Page-BEPMichel
- Change Management Specialist at BAYER
- Board member at BRADSHAW FARMS HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
14 years at this Job
- MBA - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) Management and Economics
• OCM Specialist II at ICF contracted to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
• Write detailed business and communications plans for large projects.
• Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, web content, briefings, and presentations.
• Support the project team to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support.
- Organizational Change Management Specialist II at ICF
- Chief Executive Officer at Simple Gourmet Products, LLC
- Training and Communications Lead at Development InfoStructure (Devis)
- Training Team Lead at CSRA
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Graphics Technology