As the Pacific and LA Metro Regional Delivery Excellence (DE) Change Manager my regions consisted of nine states and 3500 employees. Our goal is to coordinate improvement activities, implement new systems, tracking the plan, logistics, and training (in person & online). Helping staff with the process of change: through communication, awareness, desire, knowledge and reinforcement.
Project rollouts include:
• Project Manager (PM) o Re-aligning all PMs within the combined organizations to the new standard. o New PM Certification Program - Administrator/Lead o Tracking of Certified PMs
• Deliver To Win (DTW) o Incentive program for all projects resulting in cash payouts.
• Technical Excellence (TE) o Introducing a new career path for the technical teams
• Healthy Start o Starting at risk projects with a specific process to ensure minimal risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Change Manager at AECOM
- Office Administrative Manager at
- Material Coordinator at Betts Spring Company
- Administrative Assistant at
5 years at this Job
- Master of Science of Management - Management
- Bachelor of Science of Management - Management
Change Manager directing Organization Change Management within the Office of Strategy Execution for a major
nonprofit in the healthcare industry undergoing continuous change across verticals affecting 3,000 employees.
• Partner with C-level executives to address changes to Medical Operations, Technology, Administration, and Medical Management.
• Lead Change Management interventions to support transformation efforts relating to organization structure, technology, service delivery, and culture.
• Direct Communications Strategy for enterprise communications of changes.
• Build Change Management capacity within departments by forming and leading Change Management task force teams comprised of cross-functional leaders.
• Develop assessments such as Stakeholder Impact Analyses and Readiness Surveys to identify risks and gaps.
• Design execution plans around job role changes, as well as communications, engagement, and training needs.
• Write Case for Change through rigorous research and the compilation of disparate information and data.
• Design qualitative and quantitative scorecards to measure progress of new initiatives.
• Support stakeholder engagement across the organization to increase change adoption.
• Lead strategy development meetings and retreats for enterprise strategy and development of new initiatives.
- Change Manager at AltaMed Health Services
- Change Management Analyst at Samsara Consulting
- Operations Manager at AJRCA
- at AJRCA
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Cum Laude - Business Management
DXC Technology Dates Textron 1-26-2018 Change Manager Global DSR Change report. Pull data from SERVICE NOW system to prepare weekly/monthly metrics reports for Change Management. Pull data from SERVICE NOW system and prepare CAB Agenda for each Business Unit as required for Textron account. Follow up with clients for any complications with changes or further information that is needed for any changes. Host client CAB calls and follow changes through all stages in SERVICE NOW system and schedule changes when ready and approved. Create monthly reports showing group productivity. Textron 5-4-2015 Prepare Global DSR Change report. Pull data from GCAR system to prepare weekly/monthly metrics reports for Change Management. Pull data from GCAR system and prepare CAB Agenda for each Business Unit as required for Textron account. Follow up with clients for any complications with changes or further information that is needed for any changes. Host client CAB calls and follow changes through all stages in GCAR system and schedule changes when ready and approved. Create monthly reports showing group productivity. HP 2-28-13_5-4-15 Change Manager Run reports in remedy to find changes that have been submitted by clients and swivel changes between Remedy and HPSM tools for approval by National Grid Change Management group, follow up with clients for any complications with changes or further information that is needed. Follow changes through all stages in Remedy / HPSM to progress changes to scheduled / implementation stage in both tools. Create monthly reports showing group productivity. Nissan 1-16-12_2-28-13 Change Manager Work with clients on Nissan account via phone and email to get changes submitted in Remedy with all needed information included and get approval from Nissan for work to be done. Run remedy reports to create Daily Status Report and email to DSR coordinator for inclusion in that days report, attend DSR call daily and give account update. Run remedy reports to create weekly TAB/CAB report and get it disbursed to clients and management in timely manner. Manage weekly TAB/CAB report to work through getting submitted changes approved/denied, after meeting send meeting minutes to all concerned parties. Create report of all changes submitted and divide between Chg Mgmt team to follow through for the group and approve once all other approvals have been given, once timeline for approvals has passed create a report for clients deny any that were not given complete approval in time and make sure all others are approve and in scheduled status and disburse report to all client and mgmt to inform them of final approvals for the week.
- Change Manager at DXC Technology (formerly CSC)
- Customer Service Representative at CSC
13 years at this Job
- High school
• Maintained all responsibilities held under Change Manager title, including previously mentioned Information Security duties
• Monitor and maintain vendor information and documentation
• Assist with vendor selection
• Ensure vendors are evaluated and approved in accordance with company compliance guidelines
• Perform risk assessments on all vendors
- Change Manager / Vendor Manager at Checkalt
- Change Manager at Diebold
- QA Lead at Diebold
- Software Developer at Diebold
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration (Management Information Systems)
Boise, ID 2015 - 2018
One of the largest food and drug retailers in the U.S. operating in 35 states and the District of Columbia.
Project and Change Manager
Readied corporate and division warehouse management for a conversion to in-house systems and processes through pre-, go-live, and post-conversion support, closely working with General Manager, Warehouse Operations, Procurement, Transportation, Facilities, Finance, and HR. Executed 2-3 projects simultaneously, traveling 50%-75% per month, on trips lasting up to 20+ days. Supported division managers on-site, defined project timelines, integrated core requirements from various internal departments and vendors, and cultivated fluid team communications.
• Refined a plan to convert distribution center (DC) operations to in-house systems for a company merger; reduced the conversion timeline from five to three years.
• Developed the project timelines and managed progress of the local DC team and remote support staff against 17+ concurrent corporate, IT and vendor projects with less than a .01% variance before and after $50 million of inventory.
• Resolved solution and communication gaps throughout the conversion by facilitating teams to reassess technologies and processes, and then take ownership of identified solutions.
• Formulated recommendations for remote support staff needs and helped build and train DC supply chain staff.
• Sustained supply chain operations including layoffs and staff reassignments through up to three concurrent DC conversions with negligible impact on projects and business operational support.
- Project and Change Manager at ALBERTSONS COMPANIES
- Principal at SOCRATES APPLIED, LLC
3 years at this Job
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Customer Information Systems - Customer Information Systems
* Global Change Manager/Change Advisory Board Chair supporting Global IT Infrastructure and Operations teams with Global Change Management Services that support over 44,000 Employees * WSP Global Change Management Services transformation project: * Redesigned and launched the transformed Global Change Management Services to 85+ distributed global team members * Launched the transformed Global Change Management Services to US, Canada, Asia, and Australia, Middle East, Nordics and Central Europe regions within WSP * Provided oversight on Global Service Management transition activities to ensure transparency and foster adoption by IT teams and Regional Change Managers * Provided change and release support services for development activities on the change management application. Identified and developed process improvements and stories to design new features and functionalities for Regional Change Managers during the Global Service transition projects. Provided QA and UAT testing on all new development items related to the ServiceNow Change Management Application. Provide OCM services to Regional Change Managers in support of Service Transition activities. * Applied and continuously improved Service Control policies and procedures, in line with industry leading practice frameworks, such as ITIL, ACP, PMP, & SDLC
- Global IT Change Manager at WSP
- US Change Manager at WSP USA
- US PMO Manager at WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- West Geography IT Manager at Technical Excellence Centers
3 years at this Job
- - Communications/Electronics
- - Avionics Mechanic, Flight Operations Control
Release/Change Manager, March 2018 – December 2018 OpsEng Team Lead, March 2016 – March 2018 Cloud Admin Support Engineer, June 2014 – March 2016 Worked for Cisco Systems as the Release/Change Manager for the Next Generation Cloud Services (NGCS) organization. Responsibilities included defining and refining processes pertaining to all releases and changes to organizations’ OpenStack platforms with the focus being stable, secure, well documented and repeatable. Additional responsibilities included allocating resources for changes and releases and verifying deadlines are met. Required ongoing collaboration with all levels within Cisco IT. Led and managed 60+ engineers on multiple teams on release and change best practices with an average of 16 successful releases per week. Previously held the position of Team Lead for the Operations / Engineering (OpsEng) team. Responsible for a team of 40 engineers distributed around the world. Technical responsibilities included help desk support services for Cisco Systems’ global OpenStack infrastructure (14 separate data centers comprising over 100,000 cores) and related technologies, acting as escalation point and subject matter expert for Linux, libvirt, openvswitch and RabbitMQ issues plus evaluation of new tools and technologies. Other responsibilities included establishment and evaluation of teams’ key performance indicators, acting as immediate team’s Scrum Master, line management for team, ownership of Incident, Problem and Change, review of all support efforts (both customer and platform), approval of platform changes, mentoring, coaching and training new team members, managing customer incidents and maintaining strong, positive relationships with customers both internal and external. Accomplishments include: · Created and own Change and Release processes used by global IT team for private cloud offerings. · Engineered a 65% department-wide reduction in platform incidents over two quarters, resulting in significant improvement in platform stability (99.997%) and customer satisfaction. · Created and managed program to foster better communication across the global organization. · Created and executed disaster recovery and business continuity plan. · Consolidated L1 through L3 support teams into a single, geographically distributed, 24x7 on-call DevOps / Service Reliability and Operations team, resulting in increased velocity and decreased OpsEx for the organization. · Developed and maintained all metrics for event management for global team. · Created and managed “white glove” tenant team for better communication with largest Cisco business units. · Worked with many of Cisco's largest business units as they moved from bare metal to Cloud PaaS / SaaS (OpenStack, AWS, Azure, GCP) Technologies Used Linux (CentOS, RHEL, Slackware, Ubuntu), OpenStack (Grizzly, Havana, IceHouse, Juno, Mitaka, Newton), Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016) Ceph, Open VSwitch, RabbitMQ, Libvirt, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, JIRA, Rally, Bash, Python, Microsoft Office 365, Tableau, Remedy, ServiceNow, Confluence, Nagios, WebEx.
- Release/Change Manager at Cisco Systems, Inc
- Linux Systems Administrator at Military Produce Group, LLC
- Systems Administrator at Knight Computer Systems, Inc.
- Systems Administrator at Stryke Computers, Inc.
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
• Change Manager for Enterprise Data Office (EDO)
• Establish, train on, communicate, and enforce industry best practices
• Facilitate and focus communication between Quality, Data Analysts, Technology, and Project Office
• Open, review, and approve change records in HP Service Manager, ServiceNOW.
• Ensure all stakeholders are aware of pending changes and their potential impact
• Maintain and distribute detailed calendar of events and pending project changes
• Standardize business friendly change summary for consumption
• Surrogate owner for Enterprise Data Office owned applications (including Master Data Management, Teradata, Tableau, Hadoop)
• Exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, performance management and terminations
• Cost center administrator for Enterprise Data Office
• Lead teams by setting personal and professional example on business acumen and effective interpersonal communication
- Change Manager/Vice President at M&T Bank, Inc
- Manager, Web Operations/Change Control at Synacor, Inc
- Enterprise Monitoring Manager at Cabela's Inc
- Developer V/Enterprise Monitoring Engineer at Cabela's Inc
4 years at this Job
Promoted to direct the identification, analysis, and implementation of improvements in the areas of patient care and service, financial performance, business processes and systems, regulatory compliance, treatment plan compliance, and revenue cycle management with dentistry practice. Partner with CEO and external consultants on integrated strategic planning, staff training, and organization change management. Manage internal OSHA compliance and CPR training.
• Sold vision for increased ROI via business optimization. Built business case for Change Manager role; engaged and managed external consultants collaborating on full scope of business initiatives.
• Strengthened HIPAA compliance and reduced risk, operating cost, and legal exposure. Audited patient records, leveraging findings to implement email encryption protocols and individual and group training.
• Decreased dental claim processing cycle time by 33%. Redesigned workflows to eliminate non-value-add activities and to improve overall process efficiency.
• Enhanced overall productivity of staff hygienists. Increased clinical efficiency and patient compliance for high-value treatment plans via employee onboarding and staff training on consultative patient education.
• Architecting enterprise transition to "paperless" workflows. Driving collaboration between front office, clinical operations, and IT provider to expand utilization and functionality of EagleSoft DPMS.
- Change Manager & Assistant Business Manager at DENTAL EXCELLENCE OF ENGLEWOOD
- Assistant Business Manager & Dental Assistant at DENTAL EXCELLENCE OF ENGLEWOOD
- Operations Manager (Seasonal) at CHERRY HILL PHOTO ENTERPRISES
3 years at this Job
- Masters - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - International Business & Trade
- AS & AA - Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene & Associate of Arts
Providing change management leadership for developing sustainable change programs involving advanced manufacturing technologies, process improvements, organizational culture, and people processes during a start-up at a new cotton seed production facility. Working closely with site leaders in implementing strategies and plans that include key change levers, including communication, engagement, leadership change capabilities, metrics, stakeholder management, training, coaching, and reinforcement.
- Change Manager at Bayer Crop Science (contracted via Rose International)
- Adjunct Instructor, Organizational Change Leadership Course (Online, Part-time) at University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Change Management and Organizational Development Consultant at Think Growth, LLC (Self-employed)
- Senior Advisor Talent Development at PHILLIPS 66 COMPANY
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Organizational Change Leadership
- Doctorate - Political Science
- Master of Arts - Political Science
- Graduate Student Course Work - China Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science