Enterprise Change Manager, responsible for structure and process of Enterprise Change Management including shaping ITIL tool to support policy and process.
• Hosted Change Advisory Board and successfully integrated leadership and stake holders to participate and growing the attendance.
• Supported Incident with Change data, allowing data to show where change causes incidents and to work with change requesters to reduce un-expected impacts.
• Developed both Remedy and ServiceNow to support the business process. Continued to evolve both applications to better support the business and best practices.
• Documented Policy to support Audit and authored knowledge base articles to enhance self-service in change Management where possible.
• Created automated and enhance process flows to reduce overhead of Change without increasing risk.
• Provided analysis and ran improvement campaigns on data quality within change records.
• Created Key Performance Indicators (KPI Metrics) on Change Management
• Partnered with Remedy and ServiceNow engineers to compose feature requests and validate / test solutions.
• Performed Remedy/ServiceNow Change Management regression testing for new deployments.
• Represented Nordstrom Change Management to both External and Internal auditors.
• Provided support for key company events with Change activity freeze.
• Provided support for major Company Incident with Change activity freeze.
• Enhanced Change Management with ◦ Double recorded change from 1,000 a month to 2,000+. ◦ Reduced review time for change by creating pre-approved, peer and scripted change. ◦ Automated task associated with change requests. ◦ Automated closure process on certain change requests. ◦ Raised internal customer appreciation for Change Management to 80% approval of process. ◦ Shaped Change activity with freeze calendar to reduce Incident during sensitive times.
- Nordstrom Enterprise Change Manager at Hosted Change Advisory Board
- H10 contractor at Microsoft GNS Networking
- Sr. Change Manager in IT Operations at Infospace / Motricity
- Technical Supervisor II & III - Managing Desktop Solutions team at Washington Mutual
4 years, 7 months at this Job
Change Manager for the Business Technology Solutions and Product Support groups within the Technology Group at TriNet, USA Inc.
Change Manager responsible for aspects of change management
• Change Management ◦ Leadership -Lead the Change Management Working Group to establish a common set of standards and practices that can be used in groups across the enterprise * Primary creator of the Working Groups deliverable; the Change Management Framework and Toolkit ◦ Created and delivered Stakeholder, Communication and Training plans for several key initiatives including the New Configure, Price and Quote process, The Benefit Comparison Tool and the New IT Time Tracking process within the Business Technology Solutions and Product Support groups ◦ Lead or administered other processes as directed by the VP, Applications and Support including Incident Tracking and Improvements, Employee Data Synchronization Administration and Benefit Testing Process Planning
- Change Manager at TRINET USA Inc
- Project & Change Manager at ENERGY FUTURE HOLDINGS
- Project Manager (Contract) at AON HEWITT
- Change Manager (Contract) at Duke Energy
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Philosophy/Economics
Change Manager supporting Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Enterprise Change, Technology and Operations, Program / Portfolio Delivery, Financial and Demand Management, ECTO Key Initiative Portfolio (KIP) Financial Support Responsibilities:
• Timely, Accurate financial reporting with regard to ETCO Key Initiatives Portfolio (KIP) * Reports to be generated Bd3, BD8 and BD11 using BD2, Bd7 and BD10 data. * Create / Enhance / Modify/ Update KIP report suiteutilzing PCM Web data via an Essbase data cube.
• Support and contribute to the Monthly "Deep Dives" with the Portfolio Managers, Delivery Executives and Change Managers for the programs and portfolios constructing the ET&D Key Initiatives Portfolio (KIP)
• Research and prepare meeting notes for Deep Dives and share with Frank Montalti, ftheh ECTO PMO lead for the Deep Dive Reviews
• Take notes/minutes of these meetings to be provided to Frank
• Create ad hoc reporting "as needed".
• Maintain forecast(s) for projects to which I am assigned
• Project/Program Plan updates preparation and feed for the next calendar year or for the assigned exercise
• Tools: Nexus, Clarity, PCM Web, PPM, Excel, Essbase
• Tasks as assigned
- Change Manager at Genesis10
- Partner at Granite Financial, Lien Division
- Program Manager at Compuware Corporation
- Global Program Manager at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management, Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- AS - Biology
July 2014- February 2019
Working as a Change Manager responsible for ensuring that Ally Banks's internal and external IT Service Providers comply with Ally Bank's Change Management Process:
• Review IT Change Records against the Ally Financial Change Management Process and provide final approval or rejection per compliance to the process.
• Recommending process improvements
• Facilitating Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
• Updating or creating process documentation as required by the Business.
• Creating and implementing Demands for enhancements to ServiceNow Change Module.
• Facilitate Change Management User Forum to present process improvements and initiatives within the Change Management environment along with offering time for questions and answers from the User community.
• Assisting new employees by providing guidance regarding the Ally Financial Change Management Process.
• Assisting with the coordination and scheduling of High Risk/High Impact Changes to minimize potential impact to the production environment.
• Responsible for Stakeholder Management by creating a communications plan related to ensuring all important Change Management Process information is accurately communicated in a timely manner to all Ally Stakeholders.
• Assisting with information gathering required for Monthly Metrics reporting.
- CHANGE MANAGER at Ally Bank
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST at Ally Financial
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST at TEKsystems
- BUSINESS ANALYST/CONSULTANT (2012) at
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
for workstream of large SAFE Agile project Organized and led Scrum Team ceremonies for SAFe Agile digital transformation project in support machine learning, report automation and artificial intelligence as Change Manager/Scrum Master for data warehouse.
- Change Manager/Scrum Master at Collabera
- Product Specific Technologist (Change Consultant, Product Owner) at Signature Consultants
- IT Project Manager, Wholesale, Wells Fargo at Apex Systems
- Change Consultant (IT Project Manager) at Matrix Resources
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Certificate in Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science and Interdisciplinary Science
Worked for Cisco Systems as the Release/Change Manager for the Next Generation Cloud Services (NGCS) organization. Responsibilities included defining and refining processes pertaining to all releases and changes to organizations’ OpenStack platforms with the focus being stable, secure, well documented and repeatable. Additional responsibilities included allocating resources for changes and releases and verifying deadlines are met. Required ongoing collaboration with all levels within Cisco IT. Led and managed 60+ engineers on multiple teams on release and change best practices with an average of 16 successful releases per week.
- Release/Change Manager at Cisco Systems, Inc
- Operations / Engineering Team Lead at Cisco Systems
- Linux Systems Administrator at Military Produce Group, LLC
- Systems Administrator at Knight Computer Systems, Inc.
9 months at this Job
- Some college
Worked with government and private industry as project and organizational change manager. Managed ERP software installation projects, serving as change lead to transition employees and increase adoption of new business processes and software. Developed and implemented communication, stakeholder, coaching, training and resistance management plans. Utilized Infor Deployment Method, tracking, communicating and meeting milestones, deadlines and deliverables. Established communication channels and served as liaison between functional and technical consultants and clients. Tracked project budgets, resources, schedules and plans. Collaborated on marketing, promotions and client sales proposals. Collaborated on training curriculum and audio-visual and written educational materials for end users.
- Project Manager/Change Manager at RPI Consultants
- Assistant Director of Development at Maryland Science Center
- Director of Theaters at Center of Science and Industry (COSI)
- Lead Group Facilitator at Summit Vision
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Studies
- Bachelor's - Environmental Education
- Change Manager at National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- ITIL Change/Configuration Manager at Cascades Technologies Inc
- Senior Coldfusion Applications Developer at Cascades Technologies Inc
- Coldfusion Systems Developer at Caliber Associates
8 years at this Job
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- ITIL V2 Foundation Certification
- ITIL Practitioner Release and Control
- Bachelor's - Geography
- Associate in Applied Science - Intelligence and Imagery Analysis
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Introduction to CMMI for Development V1.3
Agra Site Change Manager - Contract Position ◦ Conduct cultural diagnostic activities at the site: ◦ Gather key cultural and change readiness insights (through 1:1 interviews, focus groups, surveys) from employees. ◦ Analyze data and create action plan based on leadership commitments and employee feedback. Identify and plan for anticipated resistance. ◦ Consult and coach implementation team and leaders to accept best practices of implementing changes that stick, even when the approach is counter cultural. ◦ Coach site leadership and change champions. ◦ Maintain line of sight and influence efforts outside of the project that can enable or hinder success. ◦ Deliver training related to leading change and/or facilitate the delivery of training by subject matter experts. ◦ Build a high-impact change champion network.
- Organizational Change Manager at Bayer Crop Sciences Division
- Lead Organizational Change Manager - SAP at Coca Cola Atlanta
- Organizational Change Management Senior Consultant at Red Route LLC
- Senior Management Team - Vice President - Sales and Marketing at Information & Computing Services
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Manage the change manage process for implementing, documenting and reviewing daily software and infrastructure changes scheduled.
• Managed all tickets and created all reports using ServiceNow
• Work with technical reviewers & other change stakeholders for change approval process.
• Advised project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
• Facilitates rollback/post deployment analysis and discussions
• Responsible to review Change Schedule for conflicts.
• Responsible for reviewing emergency and expedited requests and coordinate approval as appropriate.
• Review changes for North America, and South America against the change process to ensure all required artifacts and pre-approvals are in place before approving for CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings and the Interzone CAB.
• Adheres to the Change Calendar for all scheduling requests against multiple the American and South American business calendars to align with business requirements and to ensure no conflicting configuration items are deploying at the same time.
• Facilitates weekly CAB (Change Advisory Board) and Interzone CAB meetings.
• Publish any reports required for the meeting and publishes the CAB meeting minutes
- Change Manager at Michelin Tire
- Change Manager at Cox Communications
- Tier II Technical Support at Life Wireless
- Application Support Team Lead at AT&T
3 months at this Job