Promoted within less than a year to assist with the development of omni-channel campaign media plans for multiple clients.
• Responsible for all aspects of data management: planning, purchasing, processing, and distribution
• Aid in gathering of campaign performance reporting and analysis for all channels
• Maintain all tracking information such as TFNs and URLs to ensure accurate reporting
• Manage strategy and implementation of DRTV and FSI campaigns with various media buyers
• Work closely with the Digital Channel Manager to ensure all media aligns with campaign strategy
- Channel Manager at Wunderman Health in Saint Louis
7 months at this Job
- MA in Advertising and Marketing - Communications
- BA in English and Writing
DLS is a leading labeling solutions provider with over 200 team members; four locations: Illinois, Georgia, Texas and Nevada; and over 230,000 square feet of production space. Most importantly, through all that growth, the company has never lost sight of its
mission to exclusively meet the needs of reseller/distributors.
Channel Manager - Contract Consultant 8/18 - Present
My role is to develop, service, and grow relationships with our reseller partners. I've connected with our partners to provide updated
marketing materials and educated them on current DLS capabilities. Also worked to train reseller partner sales reps.
• Activities have generated over $2 million in label quote activity over the last four months.
• Developed relationships with several large reseller partners that will lead to significant sales in 2019.
- Channel Manager - Contract Consultant at DIVERSIFIED LABELING SOLUTIONS
- Label Product Manager at RACO INDUSTRIES
- Product Marketing Manager at STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY, INC
- at STANDARD REGISTER COMPANY, INC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
role you are looking to fill here in Dallas, TX. As a qualified skilled and successful channel sales and business development manager I have a record of delivering extraordinary results in challenging B2B and enterprise markets, I have the skills that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company. The enclosed résumé details my work history and accomplishments.
What will interest you most about my credentials is my historically high impact to revenue and market share, combined a record of business development that sparked double-digit revenue increases.
With more than 20 years' hands-on experience, my top three skills that would benefit you are:
• CHANNEL MANAGEMENT & SALES - Consistently deliver double- and triple-digit revenue and profit increases.
• MARKET LANDSCAPE - Remain current with market trends and emerging technologies to help consumers understand a product's benefit and help channel partners understand the profitability of selling that product.
• CULTIVATE CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS - I develop, build, and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand brand awareness and increase sales and profits. Subsequently, my work has been used as a model for integration success throughout the company, especially in cases where industry challenges have created the need for a repeatable process. I trust that the information contained in my résumé forms a sufficient foundation for discussions of mutual interest. I'm eager to qualify my value and answer your questions during an interview at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Enclosure: Résumé
- Channel Manager at BloomReach
at this Job
Cofense, Inc., is the market leader in Security Awareness. With more than 90% of breaches attributed to successful
phishing campaigns, it's easy for organizations to point to the everyday employee as the root cause - as the problem to be
solved. We disagree. Cofense believes employees - humans - should be empowered as part of the solution to help strengthen
defenses and gather real-time attack intelligence to stop attacks in progress.
National Channel Manager - SHI, Insight, Zones, ePlus, Presido, Dimension Data, and PCM 2017 - Present
Oversees all North American channel business for these National Partners, SHI, Insight, Zones, and PCM.
• Develops Cofense sales activity within SHI, Insight, Zones, ePlus, Presido, Dimension Data and PCM.
• Collaborates with Cofense and the National Partners Client Manager teams to drive sales. 631) 764-6077| [email protected]
• Drives educational programs to sales and technical teams at the National Partners.
• Creates, deploys and monitors marketing campaigns that drive net-new end prospects, with spiffs.
• Establishes and maintains executive relations throughout the National Partners hierarchy.
• Manages the account relationship that was recognized as having 300% growth in 2017 with SHI.
- National Channel Manager at COFENSE, INC
- North American Channel Manager at CHECK POINT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- Senior Channel Manager at StorageCraft Technology Corp., Daper, UT
- North American Channel Manager at Blackbaud, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Marketing and Management
I offer unique expertise in digital communications, writing and editing, email marketing, and optimizing content management systems, developed over a 20-year career with high-profile companies in Chicago. Career Gallagher Global Digital Channel Manager (Consultant) September 2018 - Present ♦ Lead redesign, relaunch and optimization of SharePoint intranet portal. ♦ Own internal digital channels (intranet, email, & digital signage). ♦ Develop and execute employee email communications on Poppulo platform.
- Global Digital Channel Manager (Consultant) at Gallagher
- Email Marketing and Digital Content Manager at Clever Container Company
- Email Marketing and Digital Content Manager (Consultant) at OCC
- Web Content Manager (Consultant) at MB Financial Bank
4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - English
- Bachelor of Arts - English (Writing)
• Creates value by helping technology companies and channel partners achieve growth, profit, and productivity objectives. Puts engagement, alignment, and enablement plans into action.
• Managed over $120M in annual networking sales for Arrow between 2011 and 2017.
• Recruited and on-boarded new partners for IBM, Riverbed, Gigamon, and Alcatel-Lucent.
- Channel Manager at Arrow Electronics
- Manufacturer's Representative at Quality Components
- Corporate Account Manager at Premier Farnell
- Director of Commercial Sales at Sensitron Semiconductor
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Integrated Marketing Communications
- BS - Marketing Management
DWK Lifesciences provides the World's laboratories with the most comprehensive range of labware for scientific research and technical applications, as well as solutions for storage and packaging.
• Promoted sales and managed key Channel Partner relationships throughout the United States.
• Implemented key marketing programs to leverage sales opportunities.
• Provided comprehensive business reviews and web site optimization with key customers.
• Developed and implemented Channel Partner Rebate Incentive Program.
• Coordinated key Channel Partner Initiatives with DWK sales organization
- Channel Manager at DWK LIFESCIENCES
- Regional Distribution Sales Manager at DWK LIFESCIENCES
- National Account Manager - Distributors at ACTION BAG COMPANY
- Sales Manager at PRO-LAB DIAGNOSTICS
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - conjunction
MyStemKits develops K-12 curriculum for standards-driven instruction and 3D-printable manipulatives to create an end-to-end STEM solution. ® Monitor & report on customer satisfaction reports, surveys & inquiries; review & optimize marketing budget for the purposes of increasing sales online and through distribution. ® Create and manage development of partner marketing collateral including marketing/sales support materials, presentations, webinars and web pages. ® Manage marketing campaigns with sales activities with PR department & Blog writers; oversee & coordinate product development & marketing trends for educational SAAS platform. ® Develop, manage, and execute channel marketing strategies along with fully integrated commercial marketing efforts in support of channel partners. ® Sell SAAS education platform directly to schools & districts for K-12 market; coordinate & conduct webinar trainings with Sales & Distribution Partners regularly. ® Develop pricing strategies to maximize ROI through domestic and international channel partners; drive product demand & customer awareness through online campaign and social marking using CRM. ® Travel & manage Trade Show initiatives, budgets & calendars throughout the U.S.; manage distributor relationship through partners such as Synnex, Amazon & Staples.
- Channel Manager at MYSTEMKITS.COM
- Sales /Product & Services Training at AT&T INTERNET OF THINGS
- Lead Channel Manager / Sr. Business Development Manager at AT&T INTERNET OF THINGS
- VP of Public Relations at
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management
Expand Tristate presence within the Information Technology channel community through proven recruiting and cultivating practices.
● Maintain $5k revenue quota for new business
● Embrace master agent relations focusing on Intelisys, NTS, TCG & Telarus
● Successfully recruited over 186 sub and independent agents to date
● Orchestrate complex calling center applications with client, partner, engineering and account management team
● Accurately forecast sales stages within CRM
● Train partners to perform discovery to proposal creation independently
● Create partner goals and assist in marketing efforts
● Perform quarterly success matrix enhancing partner excitement and experience
● Attend partner sponsored events including trade shows and ongoing sales training
● Relationship focused
- Channel Manager at Nextiva
- Channel Manager at TPx Communications
- Sales Channel Director at InterGlobe Communications
- Channel Manager/Sales Executive at New Jersey Bar association and E
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Communications B.S
National Small Business Channel Incentive Manager responsible for designing, executing and training Sales Representatives and Managers on Incentive Programs designed to drive positive front-line behaviors to achieve strategic product and revenue growth. ◦ Moved from supporting New England and New York Regions in 2006 to assuming responsibility for Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Sales Channels in 2011 and then assuming sole responsibility for the National Small Business Sales Channel in 2015. ◦ Manage annual and short-term Incentive Programs within the annual budget while monitoring program metrics and adjusting designs to ensure Channel Objectives were met or exceeded. ◦ Deliver continuous design improvements to keep front line employees engaged based on channel feedback and results. ◦ Develop and communicate executive presentations two weeks prior to launch. ◦ Partner with a vendor to manage the Participants' award website and award balances.
- Marketing Channel Manager at Verizon Communications
- Small Business Quality Specialist at Verizon Communications
- Small Business Sales Specialist at Verizon Communications
- Consumer Team Leader at Verizon Communications
13 years at this Job
- M.S. - Management
- B.S. - English