Jive Communications was acquired by LogMeIn, Inc. in April 2018. As Territory Channel Manager of Florida, I managed the state of Florida’s authorized agents and full service providers focusing on agents who generated mid market revenue with an average of at least 50 clients in their portfolio. As channel manager, my role consisted of grooming , training, encouraging, and assisting partners with the sales process. I participated in events and traveled all around the state with partners. I also worked in conjunction with my assigned Sales Engineer as well as Field Sales representative to be of service to our partners within our channel sales program. As channel manager I was responsible to attain monthly, quarterly, and Yearly quotas , work with project management, customer service, logistics, work with major vendors such as Polycom, Yealink, and Cisco.I also am experienced in RFP opportunities.
- Territory Channel Manager - FL at LogMeIn, Inc.
- Channel Account Manager - FL/PR at Jive Communications
- International Sales Executive - Mexico , Puerto Rico at Jive Communications
- Shop Manager - Retail Development - Accessories & Footwear at Michael Kors Inc. USA
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Facilitate the building, staging and deploying of New Restaurants.
◦ Setup online ordering ◦ Setup file server ◦ Manager workstation ◦ Loyalty ◦ NCR Back office Switchboard
● Staging ◦ Setup EMV(Chip-Reader integration), Configure Verifone's for EMV and Magstripe, Setup NCR POS systems, image POS, Format Manager Workstation/Site Controller, Lay Out printers, order confirmation boards, Kitchen display screens ◦ Verify sales order to meet the customers needs.
● Deploying ◦ Train customers, On-site set and go-live support ◦ Manage others who go on site ◦ Schedule Installs for onsite visits and post go-live support
● Manage staffing to meet business needs ◦ Fifteen direct reports ◦ Balance workforce to ensure proper support to meet SLA(Service Level Agreements) ◦ Conduct Interviews ◦ Setup training plans and administer them ◦ Approve Timecards and Pay Raises.
● Act as a Liaison for RTG between its Customers and Third Parties ◦ Run 15-20 projects a month that can last between 4-6 weeks ◦ Schedule daily meetings with NCR, Corporate and Channel franchise ◦ Resolve barriers between vendors and franchisees that involve hardware and software problems; configuration, hardware failure and new product integration.
● The final escalation of technical issues for RTG
- Channel Manager at Retail Technology Group
- SC Technician at Scottrade INC
- Shipping Team Leader at Keller Laboratories
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Information Systems
Designed, developed and implemented the sales and marketing strategy for the System
Integrator and Panel Builder (SIPB) channel including the SIPB Partner Program.
● Worked closely with the sales team to deliver benefits to SIPB partners including special pricing, customized training and marketing support. Hosted Elite partners at headquarters for showroom tours and executive meetings multiple times per year.
● Developed and implemented the Water Wastewater (WWW) marketing strategy which increased brand awareness, generated sales opportunities and nurtured accounts.
● Coordinated logistics, organized staff, provided on-site management and post show analysis for all water segment events including 9 regional and 3 national trade shows annually. Established consistent and concise communication methods for all events.
● Collaborated with multiple business units that streamlined communications, increased productivity and decreased response time to customers.
● Participated in local and national associations to learn best practices and network with other industry professionals.
● Consistently met deadlines and effectively managed programs within allotted budget. Page Two
- Channel Manager at Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd
- Customer Activities Manager at Schneider Electric
- at Schneider Electric
- Program Manager at Schneider Electric
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Management
(ATM Operations Manager from 09/2012 - 07/2016) Led a team of analysts and managers to develop the ATM channel and maintain operations of a 24-hour business spanning across state of Hawaii and Pacific island region.
• Maintained 99% ATM uptime availability through analysis and management of cash levels, ATM remote monitoring tools and vendor service level agreements.
• Tested and implemented products/services such as anti-skimming devices, remote monitoring, software patches, or EMV card readers with considerations for customer service and repair process.
• Identify new ATM locations or changes to current fleet to support business relationship development and improve customer coverage.
• Managed and negotiated lease contracts with retail landlords and credit union partners to reduce expense and increase profitability.
• Identified, created, and presented solutions to solve product risk and improve customer experience while preventing downstream impacts to operational processes.
• Collaborated with technology and operational leaders to complete projects focused on marketing and delivering sale leads at the ATM.
- ATM CHANNEL MANAGER at BANK OF HAWAII
- BRANCH MANAGER at BANK OF HAWAII
- STORE MANAGER & OWNER at YOUNG SHOE & CLOTHING
- Account Manager at CDW
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing Management
401.601.7378 present Verizon Connect
• Enhance strategic partnerships through consistent field visibility, high sense urgency, and ability to hit deadlines and targets
• Collaborate with sales teams to increase brand awareness and enhance business development by building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
• Manage customer escalations on behalf of partnering sales teams Created and established strategic vision and sales behaviors with senior level leadership to generate high quality leads within the Business channel
- Channel Manager at Verizon Connect
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Family Services
Responsible for delivering outcomes by growing SMART's presence and revenues by developing and managing deep, strategic partnerships, with new and established customers and channel partners in a multi-state territory.
• Achieved territory's first year-over-year revenue growth in seven years, finishing previous half at 131%.
• Led a collaborative SMART and partner channel team, successfully launching new on-premise and SaaS products, solutions and services directly to customers and partners through discovery, marketing, promotion and face-to-face engagement, resulting in increased market share, adoption and 32% revenue growth.
• Planned and executed strategies with internal stakeholders and external channel partners for maximizing pipeline and sales, focusing on partner strengths, market conditions, customer needs and market segment.
• Developed and implemented in-market strategic initiatives to drive the SMART conversation to customers, with and through channel partners, resulting in 17-52% year-over-year revenue growth by state.
• Constant evaluation of existing channel partners - develop and train, or remove and recruiting new partners to create the strongest team in market resulting in highly skilled, successful SMART advocates.
- Channel Manager at SMART TECHNOLOGIES
- Director, Partner and Customer Success at NEXTEXHIBIT
- Director, Channel Sales at SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY GROUP
- National Channel Sales Manager at SAP
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing
• Responsible for sales strategy and performance of 151 retail locations staffed with 300+ vendor agents.
• Manage Vendor relationship including contract development, portfolio selection, new initiative and ongoing performance management.
• Successfully launched a national sales referral program between VZ Telecom and VZ Wireless creating revenue and marketing opportunities for both partners. Designed reporting methodology and delivery. Program sales increased 22% in 2015 over previous year.
• Created incremental revenue by launching Pop Up Event sales teams. Project managed with internal and external teams through execution. The result was 6.4% of program sales were derived from this initiative. This initiative laid the foundation for this to become an independent sales channel.
- Channel Manager at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- Sales Support Manager - Consumer Sales at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- Customer Contact Sales Coordinator at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- Lead on analyzing decreasing customer contacts at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Art/Art History
- MBA - Marketing
Achieved annual revenue and profitability goals for corporation by managing and recruiting channel partners for leading technology companies such as IBM, Riverbed, Gigamon, and Alcatel Lucent in the Eastern US.
• Built influential relationships with partners and corresponding supplier sales teams and grew networking business from $70M to $120M, a AAGR of 8%.
• Initiated joint business plans aligned with partners growth, profit, and productivity objectives, tracking results and recommending changes when appropriate.
• Established regular cadence with partners and suppliers and drove engagement, alignment, and enablement through training, marketing, and pipeline management.
• Aided suppliers in cost effectively reaching new customers and new markets, recruiting over 125 partners, including VARs, DMRs, MSPs, and CSPs.
• Guided new partners through comprehensive on boarding process ensuring education, stronger relationships and reducing time to productivity.
- Channel Manager at ARROW ELECTRONICS
- Manufacturer's Representative at QUALITY COMPONENTS
8 years at this Job
- Master of Science - (MS), Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Marketing Management
· Responsible for monthly Center quota of 3k · Manage unit of 50 non-exempt employees · Organize activities to motivate and enhance employee morale and individual performance · Improve and drive customer consumption · Educate and train employees on all current products · Manage relationships with channel partners · Monitor Sales and Operational Results based on KPI’s
- Channel Manager at Vivial Media Solutions
- Offline Sr. Supervisor at CenturyLink
- Sr. Customer Service Representative at CenturyLink
- Accounting Specialist at Dean Morris LLP
2 months at this Job
• Led online marketing strategy across large format retail accounts by developing key Intel assets and messaging copy with internal/external agency partners to improve traffic driving strategies and build Intel relevance on Retailer.Com
• Led channel execution of strategic go-to-market efforts such as integrated Demand Gen and Windows collaboration
• Served as communications manager for industry retail events such as CES, Retail-ENS, and Path-to-Purchase Summit to ensure compelling delivery of Intel messages
- Consumer Channel Manager at Intel
- Field Sales Engineer at Amazon Account Team
- Campaign Manager at Consumer Campaigns - North America Marketing
- Brand Manager at Brand Strategy
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering