- Austin, TX
A digital marketing agency based in East Austin that maximizes brands'online marketing on Amazon, Google, and Facebook. Amazon brands include Lemi Shine, Wondercide, ROKA, and Nutrafol. Channel Marketing Manager - Amazon September 2017 - Present
• Managing $8MM in gross revenue and 300+ skus on Amazon for some of the hottest CPG brands in the e-tail and retail space.
• Currently have increased dollar sales +315% vs. LY, from a 6-figure brand to a 7-figure brand, on Amazon in the last year through diligent account management, increasing ad spend by 5x, removing non-profitable skus from their Amazon catalog and focusing on profitable skus + new offerings.
• Grew a brand on Amazon 6x in revenue in the span of 13 months through scrupulous listing optimization, keyword research, sku template uploads, and continuous PPC campaign management.
• In the last two years, have grown the Amazon team to five employees from two, providing training, direction, and support as they help manage our clients' Amazon business.
• Regularly perform audits for the business development team using tools such as Microsoft office, Helium10, MerchantWords, to provide strategic analysis and best next steps
• Continuously creating tools to better streamline team processes such as reporting, client-facing assets, and internal documents to on-board new hires faster
• Organize company events such as our Amazon panel in June 2019, quarterly team outings, as well as the holiday party which included space rental, catering, sound, and beverage
- Channel Marketing Manager - Amazon at ROI Swift
- Sales & Marketing Manager at bdirect, Inc
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator at
- Agent Assistant - Concerts at Domestic & International Territories
2 years at this Job
- Certificate in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Global Studies
- - Education
Benchmade Knives produced some of the finest folding and fixed bladed knives in the industry. I was the channel marketing manager in charge of communication with the dealer network. This included all new product introductions, any PR press, new training opportunities, inventory levels and any new upcoming campaigns.
➢ My role also included managing the display program. Benchmade designed a series of free-standing displays that better branded our product and gave us better visibility at retail. I was also in the process of designing new under glass displays that would differentiate us from the competition.
➢ My role also included dealer training, new product introduction providing physical assets, understanding consumer behavior and all packaging design.
- Channel Marketing Manager at Benchmade Knives
- Sales and Social Media Manager at O'Loughlin Trade Shows
- Senior Project Director at TNS Retail and Shopper
- Vice President/Technology at Sorensen Associates, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Hoffman Estates, IL 2015 - 2018
A prestigious retail company whose nature of business involves in-store and online shopping of products.
➢ Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager. Fulfilled a critical role in supervising multiple strategic marketing channel campaigns within Mobile/Display/Email, researches, and analyzes on-boarding program launches.
- Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager at SEARS HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- Campaign & Project Manager at MYPOINTS.COM
- Business Analyst at EXPERIAN
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Information Technologies
• Create and implement successful marketing strategies to drive sustained, profitable growth with C&U foodservice customers through innovative marketing programs, activation tools, and selling materials
• Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop strategic customer account plans to achieve volume and profit goals and drive deeper partnerships
• Effectively communicate customer and industry trends to broader Marketing and Sales stakeholders to gain strategic alignment and drive product development to meet customer needs
- Associate Channel Marketing Manager at College & University Channel
- Associate Channel Marketing Manager at Frozen Baked Goods & Emerging Innovation
- Associate at Foresight Associates
- Latin America Strategic Planning Analyst Intern at Converse, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of International Business - International Business Strategy and Marketing Management
- - Study Abroad
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Milwaukee, WI 2015 - 2019
A $30 B global, diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Channel Marketing Manager | Marketing Communications Manager
Developed and implemented world class strategic marketing capabilities. Managed marketing communications for a $700 million business unit.
• Created new value proposition and suite of marketing tools for a $116 million business unit.
• Successfully aligned multiple product business unit messaging and value propositions with overriding business goals into a monthly email campaign to >20,000 customers.
• Multi-channel digital marketing: SEM, Pardot email campaigns, A/B testing, Google Analytics KPI/performance tracking, landing page development and content optimization.
• Successfully aligned multiple brand and business unit communications with the development a new standardized channel communications online tool and process.
- Channel Marketing Manager | Marketing Communications Manager at Johnson Controls
- Marketing Manager at Hampel Corp
- Marketing Communications Specialist at JohnsonDiversey, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Channel Marketing Manager, Americas (2015-Present) Managed all NA region major retails (Fry’s Micro Center, Best Buy) and e-tailers (Amazon, Newegg) from daily inventory allocation, pricing execution, demand forecast, channel promotion and new product launch to product development, assortment and go to marketing planning on PC Gaming Components business. Supported channel regional sales campaign in collaboration with other cross-functional teams (Marcomm, Social Media, Digital Ad Marketing..etc) to promote Corsair Components products. Conducted market research and communicated components strategic and tactical channel initiatives to Latin America Subsidiaries to drive business growth and success. Developed and executed market analysis and competitiveness to determine pricing, budget management, promotion strategy, and ROI analysis. Provided input for inventory targets and oversee inventory allocation. Participated new hardware development. Communicated and provided a key function with Sales, Channel Partners, Corporate Marketing and Product marketing team to drive product roadmap, support and accelerate all channel marketing activities in Americas. Key Achievement: Resulted 100% revenue growth YOY on Amazon Prime Days with successful promotion planning and selection. Resulted 50% revenue growth YoY to Best Buy with expansion of PC Gaming Components assortments. Reduced out of stock situation 20% YoY via weekly demand forecast review with Sales and Channel partners Implemented channel national promotion to minimize channel pricing conflict and clean channel management.
- Channel Marketing Manager, Americas at Corsair Memory Inc
- Retail Store Manager at Oneness City Inc.
- Sales Executive/Sales Engineer at Valqua America Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Asia Pacific Studies
- Bachelor's - Quantitative Economics
- City of Industry, CA
• Coordinating, maintaining, and sharing the promotional calendar across the North American sales channel
• Develop and manage account-based promotions in line with the marketing plan, including budget management, setup, execution, and ROI reporting
• Assist in go-to-market planning for new product launches
• Work with accounts to ensure set up of new SKUs in a timely fashion and track % of accounts carrying new products for 90 days post-launch
• Develop and drive merchandising plans, including web content, in-store materials (shelf-talkers, etc.), retail displays, merchandising plans, and plan-o-grams.
• Assist in project management for all creative needed for your merchandising plans
• Manage all regions for Amazon.com product pages
• Improved page content, keyword relevancy, and branding to achieve search engine optimization goals.
• Monitored return on investment of online marketing efforts.
- Channel Marketing Manager at NZXT Inc
- Channel Marketing Specialist at Razer USA
- Customer Care Representative at Progressive Computing LLC
9 months at this Job
- - sales
• Lead the development of marketing campaigns, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing lead generation programs.
• Develops channel specific plans for new product launches with Key Account Managers and Product Managers designed to facilitate rapid adoption of new products.
• Oversee the development of marketing strategies and tactics to support Key Account and Sales activities.
• Create account specific marketing campaigns to distribute- new products, special offers, presentations/proposals etc. to customers.
• Achieves organizational goals by taking ownership of accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Works with Marketing Communications to plan, develop and manage needed marketing collateral, approved events, training sessions, and trade shows for the channels.
• Tracks and analyzes programs, promotions and events to determine the effectiveness of programs or makes changes as necessary.
• Develops calendar of marketing plans for key customers and events.
• Facilitates the P&L process to align appropriate internal resources such as Finance, Supply Chain and Distribution with Sales team to ensure the required information is provided to respond to opportunities quickly.
• Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions. Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans, tracking and analyzing results.
• Contributes information to market and pricing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER at HOYA VISION
- SALES CONSULTANT at ESSILOR USA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Management
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - Foundations of Business
• Successfully manage the planning, maintenance, and implementation of Home Depot Marketing support for Werner Co-owned and Home Depot private label brands including Werner climbing equipment, Weather Guard/Husky truck boxes, and Ridgid/Knack jobsite storage.
• Oversee Online business management and maintenance for the Home Depot channel to ensure best-in-class shopping for Werner Co brands, where annual online sales on Home depot.com increased from $10M in 2014 to over $21M in 2018.
• Partner with Sales Leadership to develop and execute all in-store and online promotional planning for WernerCo-branded product assortments at The Home Depot, including the in-store merchandising strategies for Climbing Equipment, Jobsite Storage, and Truck Boxes sold in all Home Depot stores.
• Conduct the tracking, review, and analysis of competitive marketing activities, strategies, and tactics, while ensuring Home Depot’s marketing mix addresses industry opportunities and competitive threats.
• Manage internal WernerCo Commercial Marketing and Product Management teams to fulfill Home Depot channel marketing needs and align marketing communications.
• Represent WernerCo at Home Depot partnership events and planning meetings, while seeking out incremental marketing opportunities and advocating for WernerCo priorities at The Home Depot.
- Channel Marketing Manager at WernerCo
- Merchandise Marketing Consultant at The Home Depot
- Senior Account Manager, Agency720/Velocity Marketing at Chevrolet Dealership Partners
- Account Executive, 22Squared/WestWayne at Southeast Toyota Distributors in TV
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Multinational Business Operations - Marketing and Multinational Business Operations
• Performs role of direct Marketing contact for American Greetings, Amscan, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Special Thoughts and King Zak.
• Works cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and buyers to provide quality and fashionable paper goods, custom product mix of paper tableware and décor to Dollar accounts nationwide.
• Follows self-developed processes to ensure item creation and development is executed on schedule for customer delivery.
• Maintains 95% on-time completion of Bill of Material calls for new item setups.
• Performs market research to better understand consumers and buying patterns within the channel. ◦ Successful development and execution of new napkin program for customer resulted in $500 thousand in incremental sales for 2019. ◦ Successful bid submission for customer's seasonal business resulted in $6 million incremental sales for 2019.
• Maintains buyer relationships by meeting and presenting new trends and product developments quarterly to enhance the customers' business portfolio. ◦ Establishment of a good rapport with buyers has allowed for increased trust and guidance in design pitch and item testing. * Successful sell-in of new Christmas category for customer increasing set by two stock keeping units (SKUs).
• Analyzes product sell-thru data to determine successes for future programs.
• Oversees material approvals including all packaging proofs and consumer samples with internal teams and customers to address ways to enhance visual appearance.
- Associate Channel Marketing Manager at Hoffmaster Group, Creative Converting Consumer Division
- Associate Channel Marketing Manager - Club at Hoffmaster Group, Creative Converting Consumer Division
- Associate Sales Solutions Manager at IGT Indiana
- Indiana - Senior Marketing Promotions Specialist at IGT Indiana
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - English