• Solo channel marketing manager for two consumer electronics product lines: SlingStudio (hardware/software prosumer multi-camera video production mixer and encoder) and AirTV (OTA) streaming media device integrated with Sling TV (OTT).
• Served as product marketing manager role for consumer-facing messaging and software releases, directing teams on updating all marketing vehicles per launch including website, social media, press releases, Apple and Google play stores.
• Managed partnerships with Adobe, Vimeo, Roku, and other video technology organizations.
• Created and maintained reseller tools, sales marketing collateral, etc.
• Produced webcasts and webinars for both consumer and sales audiences.
- Senior Channel Marketing Manager at Sling Media (Dish Network)
- Marketing Consultant & Web Designer at Freelance
- Marketing Manager at Elemental LED Inc
- Retail Channel Marketing Manager at PlayStation (Sony Computer Entertainment America)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Digital Marketing
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Economics
Hoffman Estates, IL 2015 - 2018
A prestigious retail company whose nature of business involves in-store and online shopping of products. Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager.
● Fulfilled a critical role in supervising multiple strategic marketing channel campaigns within Mobile, Display and Email
● Create and track project schedules, budgets and scope
● Maintained communications and documentation with clients, stakeholders and vendors on all aspects of the project lifecycle
● Successfully managed vendor relationships that lead to an increased customer engagement by 25% YOY and $1MM YOY.
● Lead projects which implemented vendor products within email communications that included member enhancing experiences. In-email order tracking that would allow members to refer back to the shipping confirmation email communication at any time to be kept up-to-date on the progress without having to click through; however, if they did click it would bring them back to the website to commence additional shopping which lead to increased revenue of $25k per month.
● Planned and lead team to the successful execution of mobile marketing communications for both promotional and transactional usage. This included SMS and PUSH notifications to members who were opted in. As a result of this update, transactional revenue increased 5% MoM and overall app downloads increased 2% MoM.
● Lead project implementation of product recommendations in transactional based email communications. This included collaborating with IT, developers, 3rd Party vendor and end-to-end testing to ensure accuracy and release of the final product.
● Collaborated with multiple teams for promotional email product launches and communication releases
● Review, analyze and report KPI on all campaign performance by communication channel on a weekly and end of year frequency using multiple reporting platforms such as Omniture, Tableau and Google Analytics.
● Ensured the products implemented met or exceeded expectations by gathering feedback, troubleshooting, communicating with teams and understanding the overall objectives of both the internal and external stakeholders.
- Senior Omni-Channel Marketing Manager at SEARS HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- Campaign & Project Manager at MYPOINTS.COM
- Business Analyst at EXPERIAN
3 years at this Job
- PMP Certification
• Develop, oversee and execute channel multi-marketing plans and budgets
• Budget Management: Oversee $2M+ MDF budgets for various multi-marketing partner programs
• Develop and maintain effective relationships and strategic partnerships with distributors, specialty partners, VARs, ProAV partners and LATAM regional distributors
• Analyze, plan and report progress, findings, and market feedback, identifying key drivers, issues, trends, and opportunities
• Content creation: Manage commercial marketing collateral creatives, sales tools, and brand assets to support timely marketing plan deliverables
• Cross-functional team Collaboration with product managers, regional sales managers, application engineers, and senior-level-executives to ensure accuracy of product information, copy, specifications, legal marks, and corporate branding for all materials produced
• Event Marketing Planning: Oversee all channel partner-related tradeshows, industry events, sales trainings and product demo selections
• Led planning and re-launch of our Reseller Partner Portal
• Business Travel: Participated in domestic and international channel partner events, industry events and corporate tradeshows
• Hired, trained and managed Distributor Channel Manager and Marketing Coordinator
- Sr. Channel Marketing Manager at VIEWSONIC
- Marketing Specialist at AXIOMTEK
- Marketing Associate at NEWEGG.COM
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
Channel Program Design Sales Enablement Sales Operations Business Analysis Budgeting * Drove $4M net financial savings by partnering with global channel business leaders and regional operations to integrate commercial channel management operations with existing retail channel tools and programs 18 months ahead of schedule. * Proposed and implemented a globally consistent BP channel program structure while separating the SMB enterprise channel operations from retail channel to allow independent focus and facilitate SMB partner differentiation. * Spearheaded the global marketing management system to its sales organization. Coordinated content and presented weekly to 1,000 global sellers and their operations teams. * Created Lenovo's BP channel loyalty program to reward BP sellers who take education courses or sell Lenovo products. Expanded used of the program from EMEA to include NA and APAC regions. BP Sellers active in this program drive revenue at a rate 5.2x higher than other BP Sellers.
- Global Channel Marketing Manager at LENOVO
- Executive Program Manager-Business Transformation at IBM, Raleigh
- Senior Finance Manager at Global Warranty Cost
- US Service Delivery Manager at Strategic Business Initiatives
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance, Investment and Banking
• Developed and managed the marketing plan for top global Laird's channel partners (DigiKey, Mouser, Avnet, Arrow, Future, Tessco, Talley, Sager and Arcadian) including implementation of integrated channel marketing campaigns.
• Implemented joint campaigns among silicon providers (Cypress and Nordic), global partners (Arrow and Avnet) and manufacturer to increase revenue, expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
• Worked closely to product management, product marketing sales and corporate marketing teams to support experiential activities and brand development
• Teamed up with channel management and sales to develop the Connectivity channel training program
• Worked with key channel account managers to analyzed integrated channel marketing campaigns' metrics and performance summaries and provided recommendations for future improvements
• Managed day to day channel marketing operations in both local and international markets for top partners
• Adjusted channel marketing plans based on global market trends and company's strategy
• Managed market development funds (MDF) process, including proposal management, review, approval, & proof of performance
• Managed budget associated with all channel marketing initiatives
• Managed and mentored team of marketing channel specialists
- Global Channel Marketing Manager at LAIRD
- GLOBAL PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER at LAIRD
- GLOBAL MARKETING EVENT AND BRIEFING MANAGER at MOTOROLA -ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES
- at Motorola Solutions Innovation Center, Motorola Solutions, Inc
1 year at this Job
- MBA - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Drive and lead the global development of overall retail marketing, channel and in-store activation strategy to successfully tell the story of breakout headphone brand, M&D
- Global Channel Marketing Manager at Master & Dynamic
- Global Channel Marketing & Project Manager at Snapchat
- Global Retail & Product Marketing Manager at SPHERO
- Trade Marketing Coordinator at PARROT North America
8 months at this Job
• Responsible for developing, driving and implementing all channel marketing activities for dealers throughout the United States.
• Planned and implemented promotional campaigns and events for both B2C and B2B consumers, globally.
• Key member of the business development team, executing new dealer marketing programs and support.
• Developed and implemented strategies to enhance year over year growth for 25+ dealers, contributing to $1,700,000 in new business.
• Coordinated dealer and regional events, throughout United States and internationally producing over $2,500,000+ in incremental sales.
• Developed and executed customized promotional events throughout the United States for strategic partners.
• Established new marketing program to highlight exclusive dealerships and gain market share in various cities.
• Responsible for management of all vendors and distribution of marketing collateral.
• Collaborated with internal brand teams and external vendors to facilitate the creation of all marketing materials for both in-store and digital usage.
- Senior Channel Marketing Manager at Dimension One Spas
- Sales Account/Marketing Manager at EIS Wire & Cable, LLC
- Marketing Associate at WFCR, New England Public Radio
- Development Associate at WFCR, New England Public Radio
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- BBA - Marketing
Reorg September 2018 - March 2018 to December 2018.
$2 Billion-dollar bakery ingredients and specialty distribution privately held company creating high quality bakery ingredients & products for nearly 100 years. Senior Channel Marketing Manager - Foodservice - $400 Million sales for North America Responsibility for leading, planning and development of foodservice channel strategy to aggressively grow commercial and Non-Commercial operator segments (multi-unit national account, regional chain and C&U business); work on cross functional teams for new product development, planning, promotions, project management, Consumer insights and presentations development for strategic targeted customers.
• Develop GS1 and digital master product guide for channel
• Develop small size sampling program for speed of execution and accountability / ROI
• Developed, launched customer & consumer insights web-based tools to sales team
• Created and implemented customer fact-based presentation decks - capabilities
• Created iPad digital selling tools for sales
- Senior Channel Marketing Manager - Foodservice at Dawn Foods Products, Inc
- Marketing Leader & Business Development Manager at AdvancePierre Foods, LLC
- Category Development Manager - Soups at H.J. Heinz - Foodservice
- Director of Marketing - Foodservice at John Morrell Food Group
9 months at this Job
- MBA - General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business
Facilitate the brand's products sales, marketing position, training sector, tradeshows, and channel executions
for both retail and Pro channels
● Manage national hardware accounts such as Home Depot and Lowes by communicating new product releases, providing assets, and planning/executing in-store signage for our brand
● Manage national distributors in the Pro/Retail channels such as, D&H, Ingram Micro, Tessco, Corsan, AVAD, ADI, and Worthington by providing assets, product setups, and supply chain
● Manage multiple online content syndication vendors, such as SellPoints, CNET, and WebCollage
● Construct and review contracts and agreements including purchase requisition creation and invoice reconciliation
● Navigate complex approval chains across cross functional teams including product marketing, legal, engineering, electrical, and creative services
● Create retailer facing presentations to introduce August Home products to partners
● Manage consumer facing and distribution tradeshows from setup to tear down
- Channel Marketing Manager at August Home Inc
- Retail Marketing Specialist at Sony Interactive Entertainment America
- Full-Time Specialist at Apple Retail Store
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
• Created and executed customer specific channel marketing plans for five distribution accounts across three brands, which entailed devising sales incentives, trainings, and events.
• Implemented email marketing campaigns for new product releases such as flash SSDs, which resulted in a 22% increase in sales two weeks post-email campaign.
• Led reseller events which resulted in over 25 new resellers registering for discounts in the WD partner program, and increased brand awareness.
- Channel Marketing Manager at Western Digital
- Distribution Account Manager at HGST, a Western Digital Company
- Inside Sales Account Manager at HGST, a Western Digital Company
4 months at this Job