Charlotte, NC Nov 2018 - Present JELD-WEN is one of the world's largest providers of doors and windows with 116 facilities in North America, Europe and Australia Channel Marketing Manager
• Support sales team in negotiation of annual programs and preparation for line review, business meetings and marketing updates
• Work with internal teams to develop meaningful designer incentive programs that build brand loyalty and drive sales
• Identify needs of key influencers and monitor competition including new product introductions, promotions and incentives
Charlotte, NC Nov 2018 - Present
JELD-WEN is one of the world's largest providers of doors and windows with 116 facilities in North America, Europe and Australia
Channel Marketing Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager at JELD-WEN
- Assistant Channel Marketing Manager at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
- at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
- Enterprise Solutions Coordinator at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Organizational Communications
* Manage full marketing program for Direct-to-Consumer channel, developing strategic plans and executing impactful multi-channel campaigns across direct mail, e-mail, web, customer servicing platform, and social media. * Troubleshoot, manage and serve as subject matter expert for Caliber's lead management program and marketing platform. * Manage Marketing Ops readiness efforts across Analytics, Technology and Call Center teams. * Generate traffic to website and call center through both new customer and retention program initiatives. * Identify key opportunities along customer lifecycle stages to continuously improve inbound lead efforts and optimize the customer experience.
* Manage full marketing program for Direct-to-Consumer channel, developing strategic plans and executing impactful multi-channel campaigns across direct mail, e-mail, web, customer servicing platform, and social media.
* Troubleshoot, manage and serve as subject matter expert for Caliber's lead management program and marketing platform.
* Manage Marketing Ops readiness efforts across Analytics, Technology and Call Center teams.
* Generate traffic to website and call center through both new customer and retention program initiatives.
* Identify key opportunities along customer lifecycle stages to continuously improve inbound lead efforts and optimize the customer experience.
- Sr Channel Marketing Manager at Caliber Home Loans
- Account Supervisor (Contract) at ProPac Marketing
- Account Supervisor at Targetbase
- Account Executive at Brierley + Partners
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management - Management
Handle all aspects of distribution relationship, training, sales initiatives, marketing
campaigns and pipeline to meet vertical, regional and national objectives.
• Collaboration with Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Partners, Engineering and Operations to ensure that Corporate initiatives are aligned and achieved
• Engage Executive Team monthly on sales, margins, successes, adjustments and next steps to ensure corporate objectives are achieved.
• Identify additional distributor partners on national and local levels that will achieve 5-year Corporate plan.
- Channel Marketing Manager at Lencore
- Market Segment Manager at Intermatic
- Marketing Operations Analyst at Uline
- Associate Marketing Manager at ITW North American Construction
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Responsible for implementation and delivery of partner communications
• Development of regional channel marketing plan, consistent with overall Genetec channel partner strategy
• Support the Marketing Program team in consultations with the Product Marketing & Marketing Communications teams to develop tailored sales tools and demand gen programs for our channel partners
• Track effectiveness of programs and the associated ROI; monitor trends and then apply those learnings to improve future programs
• Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure corporate direction, branding and messaging guidelines are followed and understood by partners in the field
• Ensuring effective management and consistent use of co-op (MDF) funds program
- Channel Marketing Manager - Americas at Genetec, Inc
- Brand Manager at Online Buddies Inc
- Marketing Manager at Datamars Inc
- Customer Support Manager at Datamars Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Administration - Marketing
Manage, drive, and execute go-to-market strategies for alliance partners, ADP and American Express. Created and launched Private Equity Thought Leadership email marketing campaigns and direct mail campaigns for Field Sales team.
• Managed ongoing campaign development including, multiple project planning workflows, assets, partner co-branded marketing materials, target list, ABM style email marketing (Marketo) and produced Creative Briefs in a dynamic environment
• Worked with sales on end-to-end lead flow from email campaigns and leads collected at industry events
• Launched social media campaign (paid & owned) as part of ADP GTM strategy
• Tracked campaign results and provided updates to stakeholders; adept with audience segmentation and targeting strategy
• Exercised cross-functional project management launching GTM strategy and email campaigns
• Provided marketing support to business stakeholders for company partner events
• Synced weekly/bi-weekly with business stakeholders to provide update on progress and gather feedback
• Applied quality assurance testing on all campaigns prior to launch
• Liaison with Business Development, Sales Operations, Field/Client, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams
- Channel Marketing Manager Consultant at SAP Concur US SMN Growth Marketing
- Senior Marketing Consultant at Various Establishments
- Associate Director at AT&T Business Solutions Marketing
- Associate Director Senior Manager at AT&T Premier Marketing Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Created company's first email newsletter increasing contact database by 527% within the first 3 months
• Co-ordinated the launch of a new product and implement marketing campaigns to support product positioning, branding initiatives, and drive pull-through sales results
• Led a successful PPC advertisement campaign increased click-through rates and ROI on PPC advertising, driving improvements of up to 150% over prior results
• Coordinated 25+ trade shows and events securing 35 new partner investments as a result of effective trade show initiative
• Implemented a new digital marketing strategy, executing channel-specific campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube delivering a 317% increase in leads
• Revamped the training program to further progress the efforts of the sales team increasing sell-through of products by 53% in wholesale distribution
• Catalogued, archived and maintained all marketing assets; photography, videos, presentations, tech sheets, manuals, etc. and secured stocking orders for wholesalers and dealers
- Channel Marketing Manager at Waxman Industries
- Marketing Coordinator at Arzel Zoning Technology, Inc
- Marketing Lead Account Executive at Clear Vision Communications
- Freelance Marketing Coordinator / Event Planner at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Communication Studies
Develop marketing strategy for Channel Partner Program, lead creative development of marketing tactics that ladder back to overall marketing strategy, develop project creative briefs, content development and copy creation for emails, social posts, webinars, and other marketing tactics across all traditional and innovative forms of dynamic content-driven marketing collateral. Partnered cross functionally with channel sales, internal and external creative teams, and individual product marketing to ensure consistency in messaging, branding, style, and tone. Research cybersecurity awareness and training industry, analyze current trends to determine how best to reach potential and existing clients, and assess competitive landscape to ensure marketing materials meet the needs of our partners and provide a point of difference and elevate the Infosec offering. * Developed an overall strategy that included all materials (print, social, email drip campaigns) partners would need to successfully gain market share and grow their client base, while growing the Infosec Partner Program * Reviewed current channel marketing tactics during onboarding, assessing where there were gaps and opportunities to provide partners with more dynamic and engaging tools and tactics to grow both our partner program and their business * Reevaluated all current marketing materials and developed a 5 stage program strategy to reach partners at all levels of their business and where they were in the path to purchase after identifying customer personas to deliver needed tactics for each model; developed collateral to hit on these 5 areas: introduction to partner program, onboarding and industry overview, general marketing materials to assist partners in their client meetings, product-specific materials, and ongoing Infosec marketing support outside of traditional tactics - Marketing collateral created included program overview decks, pitch decks, sell sheets (both general to Infosec as well as product and training specific, email templates and drip campaigns, 12 month cyber security awareness program to get started with cyber security training, industry and competitive landscape overview, lead generation tips and tricks, how to host and utilize webinars to reach a broader audience, client engagement timing cadence recommendations, MDF program, social posting, measuring KPIs, etc. * Redesigned the Partner Portal website to better align with new company branding and easier navigation for partners, based on the above mentioned 5 key areas to target * Developed timelines and schedules (project management) to ensure all deliverables and milestones were achieved. * Proactively anticipated and flagged potential delays/impacts to schedules, and communicated out to internal stakeholders to ensure awareness and alignment * Optimized program awareness by driving the creative process for marketing materials and collateral, and effectively evaluating and monitoring marketing program metrics (email sends, click-thru rates, response rates) and adjust as needed to hit goals * Enriched skillsets (specifically around marketing automation utilizing Salesforce and Pardot) and ensured sales team gained channel growth through thorough understanding of product features, benefits, strategy, and line positioning by creating product training sessions via pitch decks, webinars with potential partners, and lead generation * Orchestrated event strategy targeting specific cyber security events to participate in where we could directly interact with existing and potential partners, and increase lead generation for channel sales partners * Led creation of event collateral (booth design, flyers, table toppers, swag, additional marketing collateral as needed, including email awareness drip campaigns both pre and post events) and post-event webinars * Assisted with event speaking presentation development targeted to each specific event and anticipated attendees and their needs * Developed a marketing content calendar for email sends, event follow-ups, webinars, and drip campaigns to continue engagement and momentum * Took lead on new product marketing communication plan to ensure product updates, new features, and changes were effectively shared across the internal teams so I was able to draft email copy and proactively update partners on updates and changes, so they knew and could address with their clients * Identified and led a cross-functional team to create a process on how best to track events/webinars KPIs and ROI, both in terms of lead generation but also how to capture and track awareness and customer impressions * Assisted with partner marketing requests; creating new tactics specific to their needs, cobranding materials, etc.
- Channel Marketing Manager at INFOSEC
- Product Manager - Sheer & Layered Category at SPRINGS WINDOW FASHIONS
- Licensing and Marketing Partnerships Manager at AMERICAN GIRL / MATTEL, INC
- Senior Licensing Associate - Product Development | Project Management at AMERICAN GIRL / MATTEL, INC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Cinema
Responsible for managing the pipeline and IBM marketing budget for IBM Cloud business partners in 3
different portfolios. Collaborated with geo and global marketing and sales teams to ensure partners were
strategically aligned to IBM launches, events and sales plays. Provided marketing planning and guidance to partners for go to marketing execution. Managed inbound/outbound/events and digital demand generation
campaigns for partners. Results include:
• Double digit growth in partner MDF spending and lead revenue growth in past 3 years
• Achieved over 100% marketing win revenue targets in the past two years with less budget
• Successfully ran multiple channel campaigns for partners generating over $3M in lead revenue
• Completed over 20 hours of agile training and leads daily agile stand-ups
- Channel Marketing Manager at IBM Cloud, IBM Corp
- Global Business Partner Sales Tools and Process Manager at IBM Cloud, IBM Corp
- Business Partner Business Development Manager at IBM Cloud, IBM Corp
- Marketing Communications Manager at Tivoli Brand, IBM Corp
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Admin, Marketing
• Lead the development of marketing campaigns, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing lead generation programs.
• Develops channel specific plans for new product launches with Key Account Managers and Product Managers designed to facilitate rapid adoption of new products.
• Oversee the development of marketing strategies and tactics to support Key Account and Sales activities.
• Create account specific marketing campaigns to distribute- new products, special offers, presentations/proposals etc. to customers.
• Achieves organizational goals by taking ownership of accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Works with Marketing Communications to plan, develop and manage needed marketing collateral, approved events, training sessions, and trade shows for the channels.
• Tracks and analyzes programs, promotions and events to determine the effectiveness of programs or makes changes as necessary.
• Develops calendar of marketing plans for key customers and events.
• Facilitates the P&L process to align appropriate internal resources such as Finance, Supply Chain and Distribution with Sales team to ensure the required information is provided to respond to opportunities quickly.
• Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions. Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans, tracking and analyzing results.
• Contributes information to market and pricing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER at HOYA VISION
- NEW ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR at HOYA VISION
- Select Territory Consultant at
- SALES CONSULTANT at ESSILOR USA
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Management
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - Foundations of Business
Spearheads the development and execution of targeted sales and marketing plans for the Mass Merchant, Specialty, and Hardware Channel across the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Orchestrates strategic plans and fosters strong
relationships with key accounts including Menards, Target, and Walmart, among others.
• Creates marketing strategies to support $104M+ in annual sales; identifies opportunities to grow account presence and profitability.
• Designs planograms, merchandising options, and marketing promotions for diverse product lines to increase customer engagement and brand awareness.
• Promotes the ClosetMaid brand at tradeshows and sales training events. Crafts booth design and focus based on audience as well as industry trends.
• Partners with Sales Management to pitch new product lines to clients; presents product features and benefits, market research, competitive analyses, and merchandising recommendations.
• Collaborates with clients to develop improved packaging designs, POP signage, and in-store literature to enhance planograms and marketing effectiveness, ultimately driving sales.
• Redesigned Menards cube/fabric and as wire product assortment, planogram, and packaging in collaboration with design team to promote differences in product features, pricing, and function; played an integral role in securing that business away from competitor.
• Updated and unified Menards' private label branding across channels including planograms, packaging, and merchandising; created improved brand strategy and overall image.
• Reviews competitive landscape with accounts and targets areas for improvement.
• Provides strategic direction to Product Development team based on customer feedback, client interests, and current sales and marketing performance. T. White,
- Channel Marketing Manager at ClosetMaid
- Resource Development Specialist at Children's Home Society of Florida
- Supplier Assistant Product Manager - ACCO Brands at United Stationers Supply Company
- Channel Market Development Representative at United Stationers Supply Company
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration