Result driven marketing professional specializing in multi- channel marketing, analytics, and driving brand awareness. Proactive and creative thinker with excellent organization, project management and communication skills.
Channel Marketing Manager
Sears Holdings Corporation, Hoffman Estates, Illinois
August 2015 - Present
Manages an email marketing program to increase awareness of Sears's products. Responsibilities include but not limited to leading the execution, optimization, and measurements of all communications.
• Coordinates with business units to define content and strategy based off overall business goals.
• Leads the execution of email marketing plans from creation to deployment.
• Works cross functionally with other digital channels to develop campaigns including: social, mobile, and display ads.
• Guides creative teams to produce engaging assets.
• Plans multi-variate tests to raise engagement and increase revenue.
• Continuously test new targeting approaches and optimizations to advance learning and results.
• Analyzes & provides in-depth reporting of marketing program performance, reports on key performance indicators and identifies opportunities to support channel revenue growth to all stakeholders.
- Channel Marketing Manager at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Marketing Coordinator at ISACA
- Marketing Coordinator at
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator at IGA, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Digital Marketing
• Develop and execute channel marketing strategy for Western US and Canadian managed partners
• Facilitate distribution marketing strategy to drive development of distribution-managed partners
• Manage annual budgets in excess of $1M
- Channel Marketing Manager at Splunk
- Senior Marketing Manager at Arrow Electronics
- Partner Development Manager at EMC
- Distribution Sales Manager at ProStor Systems (Imation)
2 years at this Job
- Certification - HubSpot
- B.A. - International Trade & Relations
As a part of JELD-WEN's new Channel Marketing Team, I developed a New Product Launch program that aligned internal business units. Created Lead Generation promotions leveraging digital platforms.
- Channel Marketing Manager at JELD-WEN Windows & Doors
- Brand Marketing Manager at blu eCigs Corporate Office
- Marketing Manager, Membership Marketing at Sam's Club Corporate Office
- Senior Marketing Specialist at Lowe's Home Improvement Corporate Office
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Supported global enterprise channel marketing teams with creation and deployment of channel assets.
• Designed and distributed channel assets for worldwide channel teams (including pull up banners, table signage, web banners, emails, A+ content, datasheets, battle cards, and flyers) to educate and drive revenue pipeline. Managed tickets with creative services team from start to completion.
• Leveraged corporate business unit marketing materials to create campaign-in-a-box program which included customizable web banners, landing page, sales followup email. Also included sales tools such as prerecorded sales training webinar, customer presentation, battle card, call scripts, and datasheet. The nurture track included 10 customizable emails for end customers.
• Point person for localization and customization of creative assets, including creation of messaging and positioning to support corporate branding and sales targets. Hosted bi-weekly touch base meetings with regional channel teams.
• Supported over 20 product launches with creation of Channel Toolkits which included web banners, print ads, and display signage. Also developed and coordinated creation of product web pages on corporate web site.
• Maintained and built an effective repository for all created assets, called Marketing Studio.
• Champion for A+ merchandising online for Amazon, including creation of A+ product pages, product videos, interactive product tours and product 360, webinars, partner training, and other best practice merchandising tools.
- Channel Marketing Manager at Western Digital
- Channel Marketing Manager at HGST
- Customer Briefing Center Facilitator at HGST
- Channel Marketing Specialist (contractor) at G-technology
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
- Some college
• Recruited to improve and optimize $600,000 channel marketing budget and more than 400 partners for a global software manufacturer and distributor operating in more than 8 countries
• Consulted global channel partners (resellers/VARs/distributors) on marketing strategies and business development opportunities, restructuring channel partner program (discounts, support, marketing)
• Developed, wrote, and launched magazine in 4 formats for partners to use in improving and personalizing sales; wrote, designed, and launched monthly newsletter distributed to 10,000 subscribers globally
• Produced and coordinated more than 5 customer learning events on-site with up to $3,500 budget each, developing an "event in a box" protocol for company-wide use
• Ensured end-users had optimized experiences, offering support in the form of help desk, training (building agendas, creating events, sending invites, marketing event, following-up after event), and webinars
• Launched reseller marketing services to channel partners, growing end-users' businesses and sales via multi-campaign e-mail blasts, white papers, business development scripts and follow-up e-mails with action items
• Supported 4 channel sales representatives in all marketing activities, growing sales 34% globally in one quarter
- Global Channel Marketing Manager at Globalscape, Inc
- Senior Manager of Marketing at SYNNEX Corporation
- Senior Program Manager at SYNNEX Corporation
- TechSelect Services and Conference Manager at Tech Data Corporation
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing Communications and Marketing Management
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Manage all marketing functions in the builder/property management channel of the organization.
- Channel Marketing Manager at ARMSTRONG FLOORING INC
- Marketing Program Owner at ARMSTRONG FLOORING INC
- Lead Generation Liaison at ARMSTRONG FLOORING INC
- VP Sales & Marketing at BUSINESS2BUSINESS MAGAZINES
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science- Magna Cum Laude - Communications
- Associates- Magna Cum Laude - Business
Marketing Manager for the largest accounts - The Home Depot and Floor & Decor
• Lead the THD Brand Advocate Program including category management, in-store, training and Ecommerce
• Total business up 5% (Wood up 6%) with e-commerce results driven by return customers up 10% and Loyal Customers up 20% o Online orders up 11% and Conversion up .58% vs last year
- Channel Marketing Manager at Armstrong Flooring
- Channel Marketing Manager at Invista
- Consumer Marketing Manager - Headphones at Gibson Innovations
- Marketing Manager - Retail at Acuity Brands
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Luxury and Design Brand Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
Led channel marketing team to carry out business development activities and build strategic channel partnerships in payments and POS markets. Contributed subject matter expertise in product development, distribution, and account management to drive revenue growth while minimizing costs.
• Supported business development director with attracting new clients and developing monetization strategy
• Developed Strategic Partnership Marketing Plan to attract 240 new resellers and $3.9M in additional net revenue
• Represented and branded company at more than 50 executive speaking engagements and industry panels
- Senior Channel Marketing Manager at Worldpay
- Marketing Director at CAM Commerce Solutions
2 years at this Job
- None - Business Administration and Management
Develop and deploy Channel Rebate Programs for Residential and Commercial Wholesalers and Residential Single-Family
Dealers alongside finance and sales leadership to generate continuous growth for the business over a 2-year period.
• Establish standardized sales processes and customer programs among the commercial and residential businesses to drive efficiency and productivity within the organization.
• Analyze financial data to create forecasts for new product launches and provide recommendations to improve customer programs.
• Handle all planning and logistics of wholesale channel events, including C-suite business meetings, trade shows, and industry association conferences.
• Oversee $2.4M of business development funds for the channel and advise customers on ways to drive incremental revenue in the discretionary aftermarket through marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
• Negotiate new and existing vendor contracts on a yearly basis, saving over $100k to the field marketing budget over a two-year period.
- Channel Marketing Manager, Wholesale at Allegion
- Channel Marketing Specialist, MRO at Allegion
- Interim Global Marketing Brand Specialist at Cook Medical
- Senior Sales Representative - National Accounts at Newell Rubbermaid
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Manage product portfolio for small home appliances, pet products and RTA furniture including pricing structures, parts databases, quoting, and profitability Provide pricing strategies for new products based on market trends and benchmarking. Enhance product strategy and positioning by maintaining a repository of competitive information and analysis. Develop and manage product collateral and sales tools (product briefs, datasheets, presentations, etc.) Identify key new market and customer opportunities and develop go-to-market plans. Provide product-specific expertise in Small Home Appliance, Pet Products, and RTA Furniture for sales calls, sales training, press releases, and promotional material. Project manage key marketing initiatives for specific channels to ensure sales and profitability Collaborate with sales, creative, e-commerce, and manufacturing to aid the development and execution of customer programs Develop and grow brick & mortar channels and accounts through strategic planning of marketing promotions and channel optimization Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to identify key opportunities Key liaison of function support groups such as sales, customer service, business planning, cost analysis, R&D and manufacturing Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products; Tracks all competitive information and competitive product comparisons
- Channel Marketing Manager at IRIS USA, INC
- Marketing Coordinator at IRIS USA, INC
- University Admissions Counselor at Grand Canyon University
- Sales Lead at Aeropostale
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS