• Channel Sales Manager driving Mid-Atlantic and Southeast M2M/IoT, Compute Design and Sales revenues. Exceeded annual Design and Sales goals since 2011. Accomplished annual Design Win goals and Revenue performance though Intel's distribution channel while launching Intel's Online Sales Center resulting in $37.5M revenues for 2015
- Channel Sales Manager at Intel's Online Sales Center
- Southeast Channel Sales Manager & OEM Sales Account Manager at Intel
- Design and Sales responsibility at Intel's Online Sales Center
- Global Account and Business Development Manager at Intel
8 years at this Job
- B.A. - Finance
National Channel Sales Manager responsible for managing all Channel Distribution Sales for the United States. Key objectives of this position are to grow incremental and new sales for the Layer 2 Network Access Transport product line: FTTX GPON, Active Ethernet, and XDSL. Proven successful track record of building, growing and managing all aspects of a distribution and channel strategy including lead management, reseller acquisition, and reseller development. Moreover, this position requires a technical aptitude to work jointly with the reseller’s business clients in key market verticals: ILEC/CLEC, ISP, Electric Cooperatives, Municipalities, and MDUs, and present the solution on their behalf. Travel 60% of the time nationally throughout the United States to visit Channel Account base, Business End-user Clients, and trade shows
• Increased revenue by 79% from Dec 2016 to Dec 2018
• Recruited three new distribution partners to align with market verticals
• Developed product demo, and deal registration program for Channel partners
- National Channel Sales Manager at DasanZhone Solutions
- assigned partner accounts at DasanZhone Solutions
7 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Telecommunications
Channel Sales Manager 2017 to present
Developed and expanded Dealer and Manufacturer Representative Partners. Mentored Sales Team
establishing a more Customer Focused strategy.
• Restructured territories and existing dealers to resolve territory conflict
• Expanded into Manufacturing, Commercial and Utility Markets through Partner development
• Established training and marketing collateral to meet company goal of 15% growth in 2018
- Channel Sales Manager at SONETICS CORPORATION
- Senior Regional Sales Manager at KNOWLES ELECTRONICS, LLC
- at KNOWLES ELECTRONICS, LLC
- National Sales Manager at KNOWLES ELECTRONICS, LLC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Fundamentals of Essential Sales Management
• August 2014-April 2017 Family-owned manufacturer of licensed apparel and headwear for MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS and college fans. Channel Sales Manager, Apparel Managed a group of 10 key account reps and their efforts selling into the following channels: team and concession (all teams, leagues and retail operators), bookstore (Follett), mid-tier department store (JCPenney, Kohl's), fan specialty (Lids), and lifestyle specialty (Old Navy, Justice). Under my leadership, volume for these channels grew from approximately $17M to $20M. Key responsibilities included:
• Setting sales goals for the sales team - by customer, by season and by league/license.
• Providing direction and leadership to the sales team when selling in and communicating with their customers.
• Sharing feedback with the internal business unit, sales team and sales management about the product line and the dynamics within each account.
• Developing relationships with account management to more effectively address issues as well as implement marketing and merchandising strategies.
• Cultivating relationships with league licensing contacts to identify opportunities and drive business from the top down.
• Spearheading cross category collaboration, for both product and marketing, to bring a more comprehensive brand story to retail.
• Advising the apparel product group on appropriate program parameters - pricing, deadlines, minimums, etc. - to maximize sales.
• Identifying market trends to capitalize on opportunities when they arise.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving when cancellations, returns or margin issues arise for a customer.
• Assisting senior management with performance reviews for key account reps.
• Actively collaborating with the sourcing and costing teams to achieve key metrics for private label programs at vertical retailers like Old Navy and Justice stores.
- Channel Sales Manager, Apparel at NEW ERA CAP
- Region Account Manager at WEST COAST NOVELTY
- Regional Sales Representative / Strategic Account Executive at NIKE INC
- Regional Account Executive at VF KNITWEAR / LEE SPORT
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting & Communications - Broadcasting & Communications
Channel Sales Manager/Manufacturers Rep 3D Systems, the largest global provider of 3D printing systems that includes sell and support of 3D printers, 3D scanners, and 3D software in the 3D content-to-print space. Certified non-direct rep contractor for international manufacture. Selling services, software, and products. (PLASTICS, METALS, RESINS, injection molded). Lead team of 10.
- Channel Sales Manager/Manufacturers Rep at ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- Manufacturers Rep at OCE A Canon Group Company
- Lead team of 10 by training at Branch in Region
5 years at this Job
Channel Sales Manager
· Relationship Manager for twenty Independent Software Vendor Partners (ISVs)
· Liaison between ISV and Shift4 Channel Sales Director
· Main point of contact for all Channel Partner inquiries regarding technology, processes, EMV devices and any integration inquiries
· Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered
· Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
· Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
· Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners
· Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings
· Manage sales pipeline and identify new business opportunities
· Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities
· Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
· Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities
· Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
Prospecting and Sales
• Schedule calls with ISV Partners and prospective customers to discuss specific credit card integration and options available
• Sell Point to Point Encryption and Tokenization technologies along with Dollars on the Net products direct to prospective customers referred by ISVs
• Discuss EMV/Chip Card technology and device options with customers
• Educate prospective customers on credit card technology, integration components, sales and installations process
• Follow up with customers directly until sale is made
• Answer incoming calls from prospective customers in the Retail, Hospitality, Food & Beverage and eCommerce channels - research technology integrations and advise on pricing and options available for gateway and merchant services offerings Merchant Services
• Respond to Campaign Marketing Calls
• Call and email customer immediately to discuss Shift4 merchant services offering
• Request Merchant Statements from customers to conduct an analysis
• Determine if customer is on a Tiered Rate or Interchange Plus model
• Determine discount rate, transaction rates and additional monthly fees
• Prepare a written proposal and call customer with best solution
• Engage with top level finance and technology executives to discuss solutions in detail. Negotiate pricing and/or offer as needed directly with customer prospect
• Gather supporting documentation for underwriting such as Merchant Statements, voided checks and photo IDs
• Respond and assist installations team with difficult on-boarding accounts
- Channel Sales Manager at Shift4 Payments
- Client Solutions Manager at Matlen Silver
- Relationship Manager and Financial Services Recruiter at Global Financial Services
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
At first, I was hired to manage a part of the company's Amazon sales channel. I was in charge of making our products fulfilled by Amazon (FBA). I learned everything from picking, packing, and shipping to completely understand the whole process. I was able to solve any problems that would arise since I knew the whole FBA operation process. Then, I was moved to a different department in the company because the CEO determined that my skills were being wasted. I began working under the Operations manager and learning the whole business from scratch. While working under the Operations manager, I was able to learn some aspects of NetSuite and Commercehub. I also did some QA testing for a new system that they were developing.
- Omni-channel sales manager at ELITE GROUP INT'L NY
- Babysitter at N/A
- Private Tutor at
- Demonstrator at hmart
11 months at this Job
- BBA In Progress 4th year - Computer Information Systems
Reporting to the VP of Sales, work in a Sales and Account Management role in a startup to drive growth of payment processing and marketing business integrations with new and existing Point of Sale Developers, ISVs, their Resellers and their Merchants.
• Responsible for growing the Channel Partner business by assisting Developer sales team with prospecting and signing new P.O.S. Developer partners, generating and closing sales leads for referral partnerships with their Reseller channels, and streamlining the lead hand-off and onboarding process of new Merchant accounts with our Merchant sales team.
• Manage a portfolio of 15+ POS Developer and Reseller Partners with over 60 merchants transacting on our platform.
• Able to collaborate cross-functionally and also work independently to effectively achieve sales and revenue targets and build extraordinary, lasting relationships with partners.
• Own post-integration relationship and business needs through business reviews, contract negotiation, education about additional revenue opportunities.
• Advocate for partners by gathering and sharing market feedback with internal product leadership to improve product strength, value and relevance to payment industry trends.
- Channel Sales Manager at Octopi Commerce, LLC
- Restaurant Relations Associate, Enterprise Accounts at OpenTable
- Restaurant Relations Associate at OpenTable
- French Speaking Sales Associate at OpenTable
11 months at this Job
- BA in Geography - French
Top performing sales manager, identifying and initiating new partnerships while providing account management oversight for 16 partner accounts generating more than $5.0 million in annual revenues. Provide analytics-driven counsel to partners with regards to products, pricing, marketing, internal sales training, and sales management to maximize business revenues generated through the implemented sales program solution. Personally developed customized sales messaging and presentations used throughout the sales and partner training process. - Increased 2016 revenues by 250% with addition of $3.7million in net-new revenues with competitive wins.
- Regional Channel Sales Manager at RAMSEY POPCORN
- Director of Sales at VOREX
- National Accounts Sales Executive at CYBERSHIFT, INC
- Regional Sales Executive at CONCUR
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
• Responsible for developing and creating a new Channel Sales "go to market" strategy.
• Secured 5 new enterprise Channel partners in the first 6 months.
• Under my management, Channel Sales team closed large enterprise deals from companies like: Liberty Mutual, Orangetheory Fitness, Atrium Health, and California Skin Institute.
• Generated my own sales pipeline through cold calling and emailing prospecting with no ADR support.
• Managed Channel Sales for North America. Generated 2.2MM in ARR in year 1 of the program.
- Channel Sales Manager at Reputation.com
- Enterprise Team Lead & Enterprise Account Executive at Convirza
- Inside Sales Manager & Enterprise Account Executive at Convirza
- Team Lead at Convirza
9 months at this Job