Sr. Channel Sales Manager
The Alfresco Platform is an open, modern, enterprise digital transformation software solution that allows its customers to interact with information and respond to their changing business needs quickly.
• I currently have ownership of the partner driven business across North
• America representing 75% of total partner revenue working closely with our
• Americas sales and marketing teams.
• Work with existing legacy partners to help develop co-branded go-to market strategies in-line with our specific strengths.
• Consistently evaluating our partner ecosystem to align our offerings as we sell together, while looking for any potential gaps that could be filled by new partnerships.
• Provide regular feedback to executive leadership on status, sales prospects, pipeline review, and current needs of our tier one partners.
• Account and people mapping joint target accounts with partner and regional sales teams.
• Hold quarterly business reviews with partner executive leadership and spot trainings throughout the year.
• Achieved 117% of goal with the fiscal year ending February 28th. www.alfresco.com
- Sr. Channel Sales Manager at Alfresco Software
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology and Sociology
Dallas, TX JULY 2016 - PRESENT Accredited distributor and provider of educational content, software and analytics enabling institutions, students and employers to succeed in high growth licensure-driven professions. We develop the technology tools (analytically proven assessments, multi-media remedial content, certifications and video based real-life simulations) used to teach each individual by providing the information they need, delivered the way they want it, to succeed. REGIONAL CHANNEL SALES MANAGER Responsible for developing, executing and managing direct/indirect business development and sales strategies for local and global regions. Collaborate with multi-national clients and partners at a strategic level, developing and managing regional sales development programs to achieve revenue targets. Manage day-to-day direct/indirect sales activities growing new business opportunities. Build, develop, implement and support regional and multi-geographical marketing programs, operations and training while working with key internal stakeholders. Manage team of 4 regional sales channel executives.
- REGIONAL CHANNEL SALES MANAGER at INN4 MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, LLC
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST at ALLY TECHNOLOGY, INC
- MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / PARTNER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at CITRIX SYSTEMS, INC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - FT. WORTH, TX, Bachelor of Business Administration
Ariett - Pembroke, MA
A $300 million provider of accounts payable and payment automation solutions for midsize companies, offering electronic invoice capture, invoice approval workflow, invoice and bill payment reporting, utility bill analytics and payment solutions, centralized invoice processing, accounts payable solutions and accounting system integration software solutions. Channel Sales Manager | AP Automation (2016 to 2018)
Oversee full sales cycle with CFOs from discovery call to close, utilizing best practices and sales methodologies. Identify trade shows that are most effective in driving business and partner referrals. Develop new sales initiatives to capitalize on market trends, value propositions and revenue opportunities. Drive business development activities to increase pipeline and leverage relationships within accounts. Execute growth strategies, partnering with field teams to facilitate campaigns and achieve objectives. Develop offerings and customer solutions across multiple architectures and services. Cultivate Sales, Support and Executive relationships with key vendors.
• Personally increased New England territory revenue from $65k to $970k while adding 26 new logos to generate a total of $2.4million.
• Developed sales playbook for Avid Pembroke sales team.
• Identified, developed and grew partner channel from $50K to $1.4 million within 12 months; built a pipeline of over $7 million. ORACLE CORPORATION - Burlington, MA An American multi-national computer technology company specializing in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products. "Ed brings to the table every quality you could ask for in a top performer: he's motivated to succeed, he's creative and intelligent, and he is a team-first personality who always keeps the company's best interests in mind."
- Channel Sales Manager | AP Automation at Ariett
- Enterprise Sales Executive at
- Senior Account Executive | Structured Cabling at GRANITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Senior Digital Account Executive at PROPEL MARKETING
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Management
• Drove Oracle hardware (Engineered Systems, Storage, x86, SPARC) and cloud platform sales through strategic partners in California and the Southwest.
• Managed partner relationships, engagement, and achievement of joint sales objectives through the partner planning process.
• Developed and implemented partner strategies for targeted enterprise accounts working with various Oracle sales teams.
• Drove interlock between Oracle executive management, field sales, and engineering and the Partner Community.
• In-depth knowledge and ability to sell Oracle products/solutions/services and specialized training on the Oracle Cloud Platform.
• 115% of quota FY18 year-to-date. 82% year-to-date HW growth for the assigned region. Top performing hardware channel sales manager in the Western Area.
- Sr. Channel Sales Manager, Infrastructure and Cloud at Oracle Corporation
- Sr. Alliance Engagement Sales Leader, Sis/ISVs, and Google at Citrix Systems, Inc
- Alliance Enablement Leader, Americas, Sis at Hewlett-Packard
- NW Area Channel Sales Manager / HP Storage Division at Hewlett-Packard
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Grew IT services sales with our largest partner of over 4,000 sellers by creating four new product offerings to better compete in the marketplace.
● Served as a Softura liaison for CDW to build alliance practices, drive sales, and increase services market share
● Managed all sales activity, technical requests and projects to become CDW's top cloud consulting services partner
● Built Cloud Consulting Services channel program comprised of four SKU-based services, resulting in an immediate $300,000 IoT services sale upon launch
● Partnered with key stakeholders, technical specialists and sales teams to offer new solutions to previously unsolvable customer challenges
● Created marketing material and training presentations to lead enablement sessions for CDW sellers
- Channel Sales Manager at Softura
- Channel Account Manager at Lifesize
- Account Manager at CDW
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
* Responsible for developing strategic relationships within the Epicor, Infor, SAP and JDEdwards corporate sales and product management teams * Develop and execute the strategy for penetrating the large ERP vendors * Rebuild and manage relationships with current Epicor, Infor and SAP partners * Recruit and onboard new partners * Manage customer sales cycles with assigned SPS Account Executives * Responsible for all lead generation and quota assigned to Epicor, Infor and SAP Channels * SPS representative and presenter at and industry events * Trusted advisor to VP of Channels in the development of new 2019 Channel Programs
- Strategic Channel Sales Manager at SPS Commerce, Inc
- Director at VAR and Alliances Channel
- Channel Development Manager at Intacct Corporation
- Senior Channel Development Manager at Epicor Software Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Fostered and led the relationships with global leaders, CDW, GE Healthcare, Ascom, Cisco, Zebra, Samsung, and Apple. Partnered with leadership in composing market strategies and account targets for wireless and mobility technology platforms. Aided with creating processes and documentation for internal and external sales teams.
◦ Architected and established North American Distributorship centered on Mobility. Supervised resell partners and facilitated account mapping.
• Constructed pipeline from sub $5M to $80M+ with 15% bookings rate through Channel partners.
• Identified strategic opportunities through different partner ecosystems focused on technology optimization (Clinical Mobility and Telecommunications). ◦ Successfully renegotiated global OEM agreements and built new international agreements with EU based companies. ◦ Trained and managed sales staff that supported the North American region and supported their end user management.
- Channel Sales Manager at Mobile Heartbeat / HCA Healthcare
- Director Business Development at PatientSafe Solutions
- Regional Channel Manager at Critical Alert Systems
- Director Business Development at DataCom Design Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution - Engineering
- Certification Lean Six Sigma
• Supported 40+ partner sales agents in keeping their product knowledge up-to-date
• Developed a primary partner channel to procuring a single-quarter sales record; a 12.5% increase over the prior record
• Completed a systemic overhaul of internal CRM systems leading to increased visibility around leads and opportunities
• Designed a software reporting solution utilizing SQL queries to gain further insight into partner sales performance
- Channel Sales Manager at ClearView Business Intelligence
- Implementations Manager at ClearView Business Intelligence
- Process Administrator / Senior Coach at Focus Services
- Sales Manager at Shilo Inns Suites Hotel
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS In Progress - Finance
Fostered relationships with global leaders, CDW, GE Healthcare, Ascom, Cisco, Zebra, Samsung, and Apple. Partnered with leadership in composinggo-to-market strategies and account target for multiple technology platforms. Aided with creating processes and documentation for internal and external salesteams. o Architected and established North American Distributorship centeredon Mobility. . Supervised resell partners and facilitated account mapping · Constructedpipeline from sub $5M to $80M+ with 15% bookings rate. · Identified strategic opportunities through different partner ecosystems focused on technology optimization (Clinical Mobility and Telecommunications). o Successfully renegotiated global OEM agreements and built new international resell agreements. o Doubled business success rates through partnerships with technology partners in ecosystem. o Formed $80M pipeline by assembling national sales and channel programs.
- Channel Sales Manager at Mobile Heartbeat / HCA Healthcare
- Director, Business Development at PatientSafe Solutions
- Channel Manager / South-Central Sales Manager at Critical Alert Systems
- Director, Business Development at DataCom Design Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Lean Six Sigma Certification - Lean Six Sigma
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Distribution
Digital Marketing Channel Sales Account Management Prospecting Client On boarding
- Channel Sales Manager at On The Map Marketing
- Business Development at Surety Corporation of America
- Business Development Representative at Internos
- Marketing & Sales Manager at Level 5 Mgmt
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Systems Technology (Networking) | KEY COURSE WORK: Help Desk Support, A+, N+, Supporting Microsoft 10 Clients, Data Bases Concept and Design, C++, Windows Server 2012, Java, SQL Server, Network Securtity, Cisco Networks, VM Ware Workstations, Cloud Fundamentals, IT Project Management
- Bachelor of Communications - Political Science