• Maintain presence onsite during established scheduled hours to provide spiritual guidance to offenders.
• Conducts services as coordinated by Facility Administrator.
• Consults with Administrator regarding coordination, monitoring, and documenting religious activities.
• Confers with management for direction on appropriate responses to staff and offenders.
• Advises the Administrators and security staff on any religious issues that may directly affect the detained youth.
• Maintains documentation and prepares articles and reports.
• Principles and practices of pastoral care and counseling.
- Chaplain at Chaplain Eagles
- Jubilee Christian School at Faith Community Church
- Sales Representative at Hausner & Construction
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Religious Study
- diploma - general education
Providing spiritual advice and encouragement for patient and sherrif
- Chaplain at Hospice and PBSO chaplain
- Senior Pastor and Counselor at Christian and Missionary Vision
- Founder & President at
- Pastoral Counselor at Hospice of Palm Beach County
4 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Family Counseling
- Master of Professional Studies - Theology & Bible
- Bachelor of Arts - Biblical Literature
- Diploma - Biblical studies
Rev. Stephen Loi has 3 years experience as Trilingual Hospice Chaplain/Marketing Trainer and 5 years experience as Hospital Pastor/Director of International Ministry. He is also an ordained minister with a Master of Divinity and Bachelor of Arts in Business and Marketing degree.
- Trilingual Hospice Chaplain/Marketing Trainer at
- Hospice Chaplain/Marketing Trainer/Board and Care Placement/Customer Service Manager at Pacific Hospice
- Family Service Counselor/Sales Professional at Service Corporation International
- CEO/Missionary at Nations Connection, Inc. 501(c)(3)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certified Celebrant
- Certificate of Achievement - Sales and Marketing
- Master of Divinity - Theology
- Bachelor of Art - Business and Marketing Management (Graduated with Honors)
NYS Chaplain's Task Force
- Chaplain at NYS Chaplain Task FOrce
- President/Principal Consultant at David M. Freedman & Co., Inc
- Teacher (Part-Time) at Mesivta Ateres Yaakov
- Teacher (Part-Time) at Mesivta Yesodai Yeshurun
1 year at this Job
- BA - Economics and Naval Science
On call and contingent chaplain.
- Chaplain at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Pastoral Resident Chaplain at CPE
- Intensive Intern Chaplain at CPE
- Landscape Maintenance Technician at Interior and Exterior Maintenance
4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Intercultural and Pastoral Ministry
Missionary Chaplain in the Ottawa County Jail
- Chaplain at Forgotten Man Ministries
- Master Gunnery Sergeant at United States Marine Corps
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - New Testament
- Bachelor's - Workforce Education and Development
I held two positions. In Chaplaincy: promote Advance Directives in the hospital and in the community In the Department of Medicine: serve on the Palliative Care Medicine Team. The Team provides physical, social and spiritual care for palliative patients and their families. I did spiritual assessment, advance care planning, and the spiritual portion of the holistic care plan.
- Palliative Chaplain at Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Chaplain at Riverside PACE Manchester
- Residency, Hartford Hospital at Clinical Pastoral Education
- at Analytical Psychology, C.G. Jung Institute
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Divinity - Divinity
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy of Law
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Professional Highlights 23 years professional care in a multi-cultural, pluralistic work environment Served in two combat environments dealing with combat stress, PTSD, and providing pastoral care to wounded Soldiers and honor to the dead Experiences Pastoral Care and Counseling Provided pastoral visits to over 7000 personnel, military and civilian, of different cultures, ethnic, and religious backgrounds. Counseled over 300 military and civilian personnel with successful follow-up visits to evaluate outcome of sessions to include; sexual trauma, grief, combat stress, and family. Conducted funerals and memorial ceremonies for personnel not only in the units served but also in the military communities at large. Conducted visits to military hospitals to visit sick and injured Soldiers and Family members. Preaching and Teaching Skills Preached over 107 worship services as an Army Chaplain. Taught Stress Management Classes to include classes on Operational (Combat) Stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders to Soldiers. Conducted retreats for married couples, singles, parents, and combat stress/PTSD for deploying Soldiers. Conducted redeployment briefings to Soldiers and Family members Conducted Marriage Seminars Conducted 77 Bible studies that included relevant topical subjects for the day and individual books of the Bible. Crisis Management Skills Conducted Suicidal Classes for military and civilian personnel constantly updating the material to be fresh and pertinent to the audience. Responded successfully to 7 suicidal gestures helping the individuals to obtain the necessary assistance for healing. Established a Counseling Center in the unit to allow fellow Soldiers a chance to talk and express their grief in the suicide of a Soldier which resulted in 15 people receiving counsel and support. Drafted a Response Standing Operating Procedures (SOP) for a Military Intelligence unit that constantly sends out military and civilian personnel on deployments Conducted one Critical Event Debriefing for Military Intelligence unit that was traumatized by deaths. Provided counseling with personnel dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Supervision Skills Supervised, trained, and mentored three Chaplain Candidates and Chaplain Assistants successfully preparing them for ministry to 700 personnel. Served as Project Officer for Family Days attended by 350 Soldiers and their families. Management Skills Managed budgets for a Military Intelligence Chaplain's section. Maintained without any deficiencies. Supervisor: LTC Robert Montgomery (706-834-0620) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Department of Pastoral Counseling Augusta University Medical Center 1120 15th Street Augusta, GA 30912-5006 706-721-2929 Present Hours per month: 84 On-Call Chaplain Serve as Chaplain in the Department of Pastoral Counseling performing duties in various settings throughout the medical complex. Patient rooms, waiting areas, clinic rooms, intensive care units, and common areas throughout the hospital serve as settings for pastoral encounters. The goal of the service is to be visible in, and maintain a relationship throughout, all clinics, nursing units, clinical areas, and support areas throughout the Medical Center. Any patient admitted into the Augusta University is a potential recipient of the services of the Pastoral Counseling Department, as are their families and friends, and other associated visitors. A great deal of time is also given to staff support, as the nature of health care work lends to stress related responses. We seek to support the staff as well as to help care for them when events occur in their family.
- Chaplain at US Army Reserve
- Chaplain at Charlie Norwood Veterans Hospital
- Anesthesia Technician at Charlie Norwood Veterans Hospital
- Health Technician at Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - M. Div. Chaplaincy
- Bachelor's Degree - Leadership
4 units of cpe completed may 2016. Contracted as part time chaplain at Malta house in Norwalk CT Volunteer as chaplain at St. John Paul nursing and rehabilitation since 2016 2016-2017 Interned and worked per diem for regional hospice in Danbury
- Chaplain at Malta House
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling
- Masters in counseling
10. Chaplain Resume
Pool Chaplain. Providing Spiritual Care to Staff and Patients. Administrate Sacraments and Say Masses.
- Chaplain at Nazareth Hospital
- Chaplain Intern at St. Mary Medical Center
- Chaplain Of the Francophone Community Of Philadelphia at Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Parish Administrator at Archdiocese of Cotonou
4 months at this Job
- Second Unit - Clinal Pastoral Education
- Bachelor's - Theology
- Associate - Philosophy
- Bachelor's - Business Computing
- Associate - Economics Sciences
- High school - Baccalaureate Serie D