Held responsibility for conceptualizing animation, characters, and props for holiday, party, and event digital home decorations for projects spanning two to four months, including Dinosaur Encounter, Witching Hour, Santa's Workshop, and Hoppy Easter. Modeled characters and props in 3D, arranged and unwrapped UVs for subsequent texturing, sculpting, rigging, and animating; rendered out the finalized product. Collaborated with management team members to brainstorm ideas for use in projects. As freelance animator, created lip sync and facial animation for speaking and singing characters.
• Successfully completed over two minutes of facial animation over the course of two months as Freelance Animator.
• Devised and animated 20 different products in three years as Character Animator.
• Took on several additional responsibilities including facial pose morphs, sculpting, and texturing to save time for management team members.
• Played crucial role in resolving fatal bugs in several project files, resulting in a more expedited production pipeline for all future projects.
- Character Animator at AtmosFX
- Freelance Character Animator at Atmos FX
- Character Animator at Tercet Studios
- Freelance Pre-masking at Imagine Color Service
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation - Animation
I work a dual position as an inventory photographer and as the character animator. Initially hired as a photographer, my duties are going from all of our new RVs each morning to take photos of the interiors and exteriors and upload them on our website. On the side, I also edit and animate the company mascot with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Character Animator and Adobe After Effects for promotional and advertisement videos.
- Photographer and Character Animator at DIXIE RV SUPERSTORES
- Video and Multimedia Intern at Center for Faculty Excellence (Southeastern Louisiana University)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - New Media and Animation
- Character Animator at Anima Istanbul
- Motion Graphics Designer at Acceptto
- Senior Character Animator at PORTAKAL FİLMCİLİK
- Director, Designer, Animator at Personal short animations
2 months at this Job
- BA - Graphics Design
- Certificate - Character Animation
· Understanding of the fundamentals of animation and how they relate to game animation · Create character specific animations such as dances and emotes as well as gameplay animations in Maya · Take animation from initial concept through to implementation · Work with the team to help drive the style and feel of game animation · Attention to aesthetic detail, especially with regards to character deformation and physics movement
- Character Animator at Independant Consulting
- Quality Assurance Game Tester at Redstorm Entertainment
- Quality Assurance Game Tester at Epic Games
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at APC FunCom / APC
10 months at this Job
- - Animation Mentor
Character Animator for unannounced video game project. Worked with both keyframe and motion capture
- Character Animator at Tangent Games
- PreViz at Unit Eleven
- Character Animator at Fuse FX
- Storyboard Artist at Empire of the Sun
7 months at this Job
- - Animation
- Bachelor's - Art
Responsible for previz and final animation for characters, cameras and assets on unannounced marvel projects under NDA. Animation on Call of duty black ops 4, Animation for assasins creed Odyssey, animation for a WB project which premiered at CES 2019, character and prop Modeling/ texturing for Disney Doorables commercial. Supervisor, Animation, Asset creation, Visual development for Disney project under NDA.
- Character Animator at Brain Zoo Studios
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - All Animation
Animated characters in cinematics for "Heros" including Jak&Daxter, Ratchet&Clank, and Sly Cooper and cinematics for "Skylander" the new Spyro game.
- Character animator at Brainzoo Studios
- Senior Animator at SuperBot Entertainment
- Character Animator at Hydraulx
- Lead Animator at Bionic Games
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Art - Dept. of Animation/Film/Video
- Masters of Fine Art - Computer Arts Dept. Animation
IBISCUSPRODUCTION 3D Short film currently in production
- Character Animator at IBISCUSPRODUCTION
- Character Animator at Workaholic Animation Studios
- Cinematic Animator at Vicon House of Moves
- Safety & Security at Pixar Animation Studio
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Character Animation
Character animation, movement system prototyping and technical setup for the Google AR app "Playground."
- 3D Character Animator at Evil Eye Pictures / Google
- 3D Character Animator at TinyCo/Jam City
- 3D Character Animator at Robert Paraguassu
- 3D Character Animator at Toca Boca
1 year at this Job
- BFA - Animation
I created a female character wearing jeans and rigged her as well as animated her for an animation demo on a fashion runway.
- Character Animator and Character Modeler at Bullet Blues
- Intern at OPALINSKI design house
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Media Arts and Animation