• Responsible for the processing wholesaler chargeback resubmissions
• Responsible for the review and evaluation of chargeback errors, as well as working with chargeback analysts determining appropriate action for resolution
• Responsible for running various monthly chargeback related reports, and researching variances
• Responsible for documentation of actions resulting from internal reconciliation reporting
- Chargeback Analyst at Sandoz, NJ
- Accountant/Analyst at Citron Pharma
- Accounting Assistant at Tak Construction
- Business Analyst at AccountantsWorld LLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
• Fairly evaluate disputes that arise when suppliers and clients dispute a chargeback.
• Accountable for all outstanding payments; ensuring that all collectible revenue is being acquired quickly and efficiently.
• Responsible for checking work of other analysts and helping them to use available resources to obtain results.
• Diagnosing when company is liable and giving approvals in these situations.
- Chargeback Analyst at Enchante Accessories
- Bartender/Trainer at Chili's Bar & Grill
- Health & Welfare Specialist at Chili's Bar & Grill
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management and Economics
- Associate - Business Management
• Answers all phone calls that involves disputing transactions and/or fraudulent usage of a credit/debit account.
• Calls mainly consist of opening new cases/claims and inquiries involving existing cases/claims.
• Submit retrieval requests, initiating the first chargeback, and pre-compliance.
• Monitor daily rejects.
• Process signature and PIN base disputes from start to finish, using different processing systems depending on the settlement network.
• Process fraud and non-fraud for Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• Review and reimburse payments for the FIS Secure Debit program with over 400 enrolled clientsVisa signature and AFFN, All point, COOP, CU24, plus PIN chargeback’s worked out of DataNavigator.MasterCard signature disputes and Cirrus PIN disputes are worked within the MasterCard system.PIN base networks Star, NYCE, and, Pulse via direct connection to each network to enter the dispute.
• Handle merchant rebuttals, also known as representments, pre-arbitration and arbitration cases , compliance violations and good faith collections
- Chargeback Analyst at F. I . S. (Fidelity Information System)
- Customer Service Representative at FINANCIAL SERVICES INC
- Auditor at SUNTRUST BANK
- Customer Service Representative at ROOMS TO GO
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Provide exceptional support to clients, work efficiently to meet goals, and cross train in multiple areas of the business. Ensure representments and documentation are sent to payment processors on behalf of clients with exceptional detail and without error.
• Researched credit card chargeback disputes and built dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software
• Validated appropriate data from internal and third-party systems to ensure the appropriate course of action was being pursued
• Provided accurate, appropriate, and detail-oriented responses to disputes
• Monitored disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity
• Served customers by resolving product and service problems
• Prepared daily reports for tracking processed chargebacks
- Chargeback Analyst at iPayment
- Customer Service Representative at United Concordia Dental
- Research Specialist at Informa Research Services
- Cash Management Specialist at Countrywide Home Loans
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Duties: Working Chargeback claims in Model N, Approving and Denying chargeback's, Matching and locating IC#'s, Preparing all the Team Minutes for each meeting, Training contractors on special projects, Processing Discrepancy reports, Transferring information in/ from Model N computer system, Loading raw data into the system to be processed, Speaking with trading partners regarding any issues with contracts, Data entry, Excel spreadsheets/Pivot Tables
- Rebate/Chargeback Analyst at Smith & Nephew
- Customer Service Specialist at Bank Of America
- Customer Fulfillment Representative at Taking Inbound Calls, Verifying Insurance, Making
- Sales Administrative Assistant/ Data Entry Clerk at Benefit Mall
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree - Broadcast Journalism
- Diploma - General Studies
Processed chargeback claims and resubmissions. Analyzed and validated chargeback lines for 10+ wholesaler customer accounts using MS Excel and Model N. Documented trends in recurring chargeback discrepancies and communicated with wholesalers and internal system team to resolve discrepancies. Facilitated financial reconciliation of pricing and contracted discrepancies for all customer accounts in a compliant manner. Kept and organized customer membership eligibility records to maintain compliance standards. * Identified a trend in incorrect contract number submission by wholesaler that led to high volume of recurring discrepancy in chargeback claims. Reduced $25,000 to $50,000 worth of discrepant claims per day. * Completed an MS PowerPoint presentation project that documented chargeback claims data for a main wholesaler, highlighted by improving average time needed to process a disputed claim by almost 1 day compared to previous quarter. * Contributed to revision of standard operating procedures documents that improved efficiency in processing claims.
- Chargeback Analyst II at Gilead Sciences
- Reimbursement Specialist at Genentech
- Insurance Data Specialist at Amy Lee DDS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
October 2017 -Present Proactively analyzed transactional and dispute records/reports and identified trends (both fraud and non-fraud). Partnered with live fraud teams, various travel agency and credit card acquirers to determine booking legitimacy. Processed and monitored chargebacks fulfillment throughout the entire dispute cycle. Active participation during issue escalations by partnering with various teams to conduct research to approve or deny large chargeback requests. Analyzed, developed and interpreted fraud trends to proactively monitor potential issues throughout the fiscal year. Modified and executed database queries to retrieve data and produce standardized reports. Worked in PCI regulatory compliance environment. Determined root cause. Determined whether disputes are fraudulent and should be accepted and pinpoint overall cause of the dispute if they are not fraud. Conducted link analysis to identify transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity. Posting of written-off transactions issued due to chargeback acceptance
- Senior Chargeback Analyst at Lufthansa Philippines
- Senior Accountant at Lufthansa
- Accounts Receivable Specialist- Philips Lighting at Infosys BPO Limited
- Customer Relations Associate at Credit Corp Incorporated
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
• Export check detail from Retail Link & BBB Portal
• Apply cash, term discounts and credits
• Print out all claim copies
• Submit all shortage claims with BOL/Parcel Tracking via Direct Commerce & Vendor Relations
• Review/Confirm all returns against Warehouse Receiving Report
• Review & Research all Shipping Violations
• Maintain chargeback report
- Chargeback Analyst (Contract) at Lifeworks Technology Group Wal-Mart & Bed Bath & Beyond Accounts
- Chargeback Analyst (Contract) at Hunter Boots USA
- Chargeback Analyst (Contract) at Nespresso Coffee
- Chargeback Analyst (Contract) at PPI Apparel
4 months at this Job
- CHARGEBACK ANALYST at PROSERVICE
- at LAB TECHNICHIAN, UNITED DRUG TESTING
- MANAGER at DRUG TEST OF IDAHO
5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - THEOLOGY
• Process rebates for distributors using SAP
• Discuss issues with our pricing team using Salesforce cases
• Upload distributor data from Excel files into SAP
- Chargeback Analyst at 3M
- Securities Specialist at Wells Fargo
- Network Pricing Specialist at Prime Therapeutics
- Due Diligence Consultant at Wells Fargo
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Economics