with working client's disputes and chargeback's to ensure maximum recoverability with in the requirements of the Association regulations.
● Exceeds (25%) score card minimums set for performance, win ratio, hourly dispute volume & based on client(s) parameters.
● I have no problem helping my peers with various topics.
● I have leadership and training skills by helping my peers and new and on board employees with understanding job functionality and processes
● When I find and issue or something that must be addressed with the client I bring it to their attention
● I speak effectively before groups; internal personnel, customers, and/or employees of organization.
● Building reports for Profit and Loss, analyst productivity, and help to locate root cause on chargeback trends.
● I have a very flexible approach to work hours, processes, clients, and requests.
● Excellent time management and decision making skills while effectively handling high volume situations without requiring continuous management over-site
● Assist with the creation of, or modification of, chargeback related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
● I provide a high standard of professional/caring/friendly service while maintaining or exceeding the established standards for chargeback productivity and quality work with peers and leadership by communicating chargeback anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received chargebacks), and sharing ideas and information
- Senior Chargeback Analyst- Accertify at Chargeback Management Services, Accertify an American Express Company
- Chargeback Analyst at Chargeback Management Services, Accertify an American Express Company
- Senior Specialist I, Representments at Fraud Recovery, Chase Card Services
- Senior specialist I, FEVA Escalations Specialist at Fraud Call Center
8 months at this Job
- Associate's degree
Ensure chargebacks and resubmissions are processed and paid accurately in a timely manner Communicate and manage relationship with wholesalers to identify and resolve chargeback related issues associated with pricing, membership and eligibility Verify price corrections and adjustments to agreements ensuring consistency Run reports summarizing chargeback reconciliation to facilitate submissions tracking and validation, and the dispute resolution process Research and investigate chargeback errors including the reconciliation of disputed lines and finding the root cause of issues with disputed lines, and implement corrective action to eliminate future occurrences and recurrences Analyze chargeback transactions with accepted and rejected chargeback claims, and reconcile differences on chargeback balances
- Chargeback Analyst at Akorn
- Reporting Analyst at OptumRx
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Information Systems
• Analyze Microsoft end users' chargeback for any possible fraudulent activities or suspected transactions within the data using Microsoft internal tools (Jarvis, ASD, CMAT)
• Collect information and prepare reports through Microsoft internal systems to determine fraud/non-fraud to minimize the chargeback
• Gather customer device sign in history, delivery information, and subscriptions using ASD to complete 100+ cases per day
• Disputed 200+ cases each day and as a result I helped Microsoft save hundreds of dollars from chargebacks which allows Microsoft to be able save time and money from fraudulent disputes.
- Chargeback Analyst at Microsoft
- Stock Team Leader at Ross Dress for less
- at Safeway
6 months at this Job
Perform in-depth analysis of variance lines returned by Supplier; identify source of issue and decide the appropriate
action needed to resolve issue; complex issues could require the coordination of several internal departments and/or representatives from the Supplier
• Reconcile chargebacks in accordance with approved guidelines
• Maintain frequent contact with Supplier in order to address all payment issues
• Manage the Chargeback Accounts Receivable portfolio for assigned Suppliers; responsible for the timely collection of monies due from Supplier and the aging goals as planned by senior management; must minimize the write-off dollars
• Perform related duties as assigned
- Chargeback Analyst at AmerisourceBergen
- Project Based Benefits Administrator Specialist at Conduent HR Services
- at New Penn Financial
- Notified Processor of any additional items necessary at PHH Mortgage Corporation
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
• Used invoices and Bill Of Ladings to investigate chargebacks
• Write off or dispute based on invoice and bill of lading findings
• Used excel to create a chargeback query sheet
• Worked with as400 software
- Chargeback Analyst at Ellery Homestyle
- Custodial Engineer at Kimco Services
- Receptionist (Work-study) at Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Volunteer at North Regional Library
5 months at this Job
- General Education Diploma
Reconcile on a daily basis all chargeback system and manual edit errors resulting from wholesaler/distributor claims that fail system validation checks. Analyze original, resubmission, deductions claims and resolve pending errors in order to issue accurate payment to the customer according to established GSK policies and procedures. ♦ Act as a liaison between Trading Partners, Contract Operations, Sales Force and Contract Management & Operations regarding all contract, membership, and chargeback related issues. ♦ Initiate/participate wholesaler/distributor calls to address outstanding issues and LDX (dollar threshold) tolerances with contract members.
- Chargeback Analyst at Glaxo SmithKline
- Team Lead at Glaxo SmithKline
- Technician at LIHEAP
- Service Desk Representative at PNC Bank
9 months at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
- Certificate of Completion - Pharmacy Technician Training Program
- - Accounting/Biology
-Back office handling of non fraud debit card transactions. -Pace driven, self motivated, learning on the job type experience. -Multiple scenarios to categorize within chargeback scenarios. -Prefabricated notes and screenshot walk throughs developed for specific job aids/procedures. -Involvement/Testing for the transition of new software/program for chargeback department
- Chargeback Analyst at USAA/Contracted through Peyton Resource Group
- Collections Representative at Alliance Data
- Digital Fraud at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Debit Card Claims at J.P. Morgan Chase
1 year at this Job
- Some college
• Utilized strong, solid knowledge of internal systems, analysis, research, and contracted compliance to resolve complex contract and chargeback issues.
• Work with wholesalers, internal legacy systems and the Customer & Contract administration team to resolve errors associated with pricing, membership, eligibility.
• Researched and identified chargeback issues/rejections and collaborated with wholesalers as well as internal counterparts to resolve chargeback issues and eliminate future occurrences
• Performed investigation of cost and contract pricing transmitted by Trading Partner.
• Processed chargeback claims and resubmissions which consisted of analyzing and validating chargeback lines for 80 assigned customer accounts utilizing Microsoft Excel and SAP
• Facilitated financial reconciliation of pricing and contracted discrepancies, day-to-day account support for customer and supplier accounts.
• Participated in meetings, conference calls with suppliers and special projects as assigned by manager.
- PROMOTION/CHARGEBACK ANALYST at ATALANTA CORPORATION
- CREDIT MANAGER at BILLING, MULTIMAX LLC
- CREDIT MANAGER/CHARGEBACK SPECIALIST at LAJOBI INC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Responsible for analyzing detail pertaining to chargeback and dispute cases with volumes totaling over $227
● Training incoming chargeback analysts.
● Made independent decisions governed by Discover's rule set while maintaining compliance to local, state, and federal laws as well as balanced to all clients.
● Maintained relationships with primary issuers as well as any new issuers that run through the network.
● Decisioned dispute cases throughout various stages of a dispute lifecycle for multi-billion-dollar merchants and issuers
● Analyzed complex legal contracts, case notes, documentation, previous actions and decisions, and review all new documentation received. Analyzed data from 30 Domestic and International Issuers and over 150 domestic and International Acquirers.
● Properly document cases through manual case notes. Escalate case issues or errors to management.
● Support call volumes while providing Customer Service to Issuers, Acquirers, and Merchants. Maintain incoming Queue Volumes.
- Arbitrator/Chargeback Analyst at DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Merchant Dispute/Auditor at JPMORGAN CHASE
- Team Lead Medical Authorization/Auditor at OHIOHEALTH
- Manager at A&G COMMERCE
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
-Tracking issues and resolving at the appropriate level -Disputing chargebacks -Tracking chargeback resolution/applying repayment to original debit -Customer maintenance -Customer Service
- Chargeback Analyst at G&A Services
- Bouncer at Golden Rail Pub
- Lead Inventory Specialist at Local Bushel
- Accounts Receivable/Chargeback Specialist at Kids Preferred
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Cyber Security
- High School Diploma