• Coordinate and establish a positive, health-centered, community outreach program through a series of networking and social media driven initiatives.
• Responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of corporate health fairs and health talks.
• Organizes multiple screening booth locations in cooperation with our partners for national charity non-profit organizations.
• Enter/update patient information into Platinum systems
• Verify insurance/ take payments
- Health Outreach Coordinator/Chiropractic Assistant at Fuller Life Chiropractic Center
- Library Assistant at Columbus State University
- Law Clerk at Mark Youmans
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Liberal Arts - w/ Economics
- Associates of General Studies - General Studies
• Assess marketing opportunities and target markets
• Work with the General Manager to develop, implement and review marketing plan/budget; track goals and results on a monthly basis
• Assist with execution of all grass roots marketing and grass roots recruiting efforts
• Keep track of grassroots visits via existing tracking tools.
• Initiate and develop relationships with apartment and senior communities, local realtors, mortgage agencies, and other potential commercial customers (grass roots marketing)
• Attend networking/chamber events weekly
• Coordinate charity/non-profit moves/donations and seek PR opportunities available
• Distribute marketing materials through attending events, direct mail, grassroots, etc
• Develop new social media strategies and campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients' needs and their specific industries
• Post on various social media channels at least 3 times a week with good local content
• Create content for the company social media
• Capture and analyze PPC metrics and social media metrics for monthly reporting
• Research local and national competition
• Assist in research of new marketing opportunities
- Marketing Coordinator at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
- Marketing Assistant at College of Central Florida
- Global Product Manager at The Lubrizol Corporation
- Global Marketing Specialist at The Lubrizol Corporation
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and Advertising
- Associates of Arts
Providing event management, key business improvements, marketing and education/training services for charity, non-profit and for-profit businesses and events.
• Southeastern Ohio Symphony Orchestra. Acted as coordinator and Host Speaker for 100 person food/wine pairing education event. Zanesville, OH.
• Zanesville Chamber of Commerce. Retained as a Host Speaker for a multi-region wine education charity event benefiting the county animal shelter. Zanesville, OH.
• Common Market Plaza Midwood. Brought in to provide an analysis of existing practices, competitor evaluation and loss prevention to assist in the improvement of profitability and service. Charlotte, NC.
• Chateau Morrisette Winery. Contracted to conduct market expansion efforts with existing and new product lines as part of a total re-branding campaign targeting growth within regional product segments. Floyd, VA.
- Executive Director at Consultation Services
- Territory Sales Manager at Republic National Distributing Company
- Regional Sales Manager at Guarachi Wine Partners
- Chain Sales Division/On-Premise Sales Division at Tryon Distributing Company
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Microsoft Office Applications Certificate I.
- - Business & Marketing Management
25+ years of experience in creation and execution of radio station promotions, contests, public campaigns, community service activities, concerts, expos and all forms of special events; building brand awareness through mutually beneficial promotions/marketing campaigns with station advertising partners, area charity / non-profit organizations, sports teams, and other community organizations.
- MARKETING / PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR at CUMULUS MEDIA HUNTSVILLE
- ON-AIR HOST / PROMOTIONS/MARKETING DIRECTOR at AMERICAN GENERAL MEDIA
- PROMOTIONS/MARKETING DIRECTOR at CUMULUS MEDIA TALLAHASSEE
- PROMOTIONS/MARKETING DIRECTOR at WPXY / CBS RADIO
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
In charge of food inventory and kitchen detail Responsible for the beginning count, and ending count of foods, beverages, and supplies, preparing foods for the customers through out the events while making sure the kitchen operates smoothly.
- Assistant Manager at Hope Children Charity Non-Profit
- Security Team Associate at Contemporary Services Co
- Customer Retail Assistant at Windjammer Barefoot Cruises Ltd
4 months at this Job
- - Hvac
- High School Diploma
Loni Paige Events (2006 – Present) Loni Paige Consulting is a dynamic event and brand management agency specializing in social/corporate events, spirits, consumer goods, and travel. We have in-depth knowledge of how to obtain the right visibility for brands through sponsorships, promotions, and events. Event Management Tradeshows/Conventions, Destination Management, Charity Galas, Social, Corporate, Meetings, Weddings, Product Launches, Music Festivals, Art Shows · Full-service event production for events with guests up to 10,000+ attendees · Execution ofevent concepts, set up, logistics · Creative POS concepts and creation · Destination Management: Flights, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, itineraries, coordination with local vendors, team building · Venue scouting · Staff management of 100+ · Maintain budgets, recaps, and staff hours · Vendor Management (caterers, décor, rentals, invitations, photography, production) · Silent Auction execution Marketing · Research and source local events in based on target demographic · Budget Management · Create strategic partnerships · Sponsorship fee negotiation · Manage Brand Ambassador teams of 100+ · Full-service Marketing & Public Relations · Brand Education and trainings · Create local and national marketing and event programs for consumer brands; Samplings, product placement, gift bag inclusion · Creation and management of marketing material · Build local relationships to increase business with in the community Clients Serviced: Bacardi, Botran Rum, Delano Hotel, Grey Goose, Anidjar and Levine Law Firm, Sparkling Ice, Reviv Wellness Center, Whet Travel, Miami Art Space, Private Key Club, Yacht International Magazine, Red Bull, Heineken, Popchips, Ford Motors, Diplomatico Rum, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Chopin Vodka, Casamigos, Clase Azul Tequila, Constellation Brands, Pernod Ricard, Moet Hennessey, The Beach Channel, Sidney Frank, LIQS, Monkey Rum, Heaven Hill, John Anthony Family of Wines, VEEV, Martin Millers Gin, Stoli elit, Jose Cuervo, Shellback Rum, 10 Cane Rum, Ardberg, Glenmorangie, 5 hourenergy, Starbucks, Coconut Cartel, Bizu App, East Hotel, Sanctuary Hotel, Duty Free Americas, NFL Alumni Association, Nike, Target, Soothe Massage App, BidPal, Target C9 Clothing, Florida Department of Transportation Events: South Beach Wine and Food Festival, Rum Renaissance, Tales of the Cocktail, Latin Billboard Awards, H&M Clothing Launch, Safilo Sunglass Company Retreat, Winter Music Conference: SiriusXM Belvedere Music Lounge/Alize Oasis, Mercedes- Benz Swimweek Skintimate Swimwear Show, Superbowl Tide Launch Party, Polaroid Sunglasses Pop Up Shop, Dove Pop Up Shop, South Florida Boatshows, DJ Irie Weekend, Funksion Fashion Week, Miami Beach Polo, Model Beach Volleyball, Carnival on the Mile, Art Deco Weekend, Coconut Grove Arts Festival, Delray Garlic Festival, Calle Ocho, Orange Bowl, Maddog Mandich Fishing Tournaments, Taste of the Beach, Ultra Music Festival, Miami Pride, IronMan Triathlon, IMG Marathon, Wynwood Life, iheartradio awards, Oculto Launch, Groove Cruise (Miami and LA), Rip Tide, Tortuga Music Festival, Festivals of Speed, Espanola Grand Reveal Charity/ Non Profit: Wildlife SOS, The Little Lighthouse Foundation, Best Buddies, Miami Children’s Hospital, United State Human Society, Charity Water, Mt Sinai Young Presidents, Miami Beach Jewish Federation, Miami Heart Association, Junior Orange Bowl, Baptist Health, National Multiple Sclerosis Society Tradeshows: Art Basel Miami Beach, Duty Free America’s Tradeshow, Mercedes Benz Swimweek,Miami Beach Auto Show, eMerge Americas, Fort Lauderdale International Boatshow, Safilo Sunglasses, Revolt Music Conference, NYNow, Rum Renaissance Agencies: Harrison and Shirftman, TEAM Enterprises, BMF Media, Tara Ink, Strategic Group, SWARM, Creative State, ACT Productions, Live It Productions, The Dana Agency, Expomobilia, Studio HS, Equilibrium, Bill Hansen Catering, Potions in Motions, UEG Worldwide, Jack Morton,the narrative group, Radikel, SWARM, AlliedPRA, Tybro, Corporate Edge
- CEO and Founder at Loni Paige Events
13 years, 2 months at this Job
• Take on diverse projects from corporations, small businesses, non-profits, and organizations
• Develop their websites, social media, emails, magazine articles, posts, blogs, and articles with enthusiastic and passionate content to gain audience and followers in a truthful and genuine way.
- Freelance Writer and Author at Writers Work
- Faculty/Professor at Alliant International University Masters of Clinical Counseling (MACC)
- Business- Learning Specialist at WYZANT Private Tutoring Services
- Private English and APA Tutor at Women's Advocacy Club (WAC) a Charity Non-Profit Corporation
2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Clinical Training on the Matrix Model of Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Doctorate of Psychology - (PSYD), Couples and Family Therapy, CA
- JD - Lena Magardechian
- Associates License - Leadership
- - Research
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Psychology
- Associate in Arts
- GCC Certificate of Appreciation in the Collaborative Learning Program
- CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE at Alorica Incorporation
- FOUNDER & PRESIDENT- Friends United Network at Charity/Non-Profit Organization
- CUSTOMER AVAILABILITY PROCESS TEAM ASSOCIATE at Charity/Non-Profit Organization
- HEAD OF HOUSEKEEPING DEPARTMENT at Charity/Non-Profit Organization
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics and Management Studies
- Associate - Business Studies
Subjects Taught: English Composition I (ENG 140), English Composition II (ENG 141), ESL for College Prep (ESL 035) Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ Adjunct Instructor: College English (ENG 1000)
- Instructor and Tutor at Warren County Community College
- Exercise Technician at Family YMCA of Easton, Phillipsburg and Vicinity
- Intercultural Resident Advisor at Centenary College
- Coordinator of Community Volunteers at Bloomfield College
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Globalization and Educational Change
- BA - English
- Assistant Project Manager & Design Assistant at Carlton Edwards Architecture
- Territory Sales Manager at Oasis Rugs & Pearl Home
- Store Manager at Oasis Rugs & Pearl Home
- Assistant Visual Manager at Pottery Barn Kids
1 month at this Job
- BBA - Business Management