- Administrative Assistant at Future Security Consulting and Investigations, & Care for Cops Charity (Non-Profit)
- Certified Medical Assistant at Courtney C. Brooks Jr MD
- Certified Medical Assistant at North Atlanta Cardiology
- Certified Medical Assistant at Leslie S. Gaskill MD, Johns Creek, GA
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Manage satellite campus to Los Angeles Dream Center, coordinate events with local community/volunteers
- Campus Manager at Long Beach Dream Center (Charity/Non-Profit)
- Boxing Coach/Group Fitness Instructor at L.A.K.O Boxing Club and Training Studio
- Field Energy Consultant at SolarCity Corp
- Assistant Manager at Sport Chalet
6 years at this Job
- - Sports Broadcasting
*Reach out to potential clients to help them market and advertise their business for optimal growth. *Strategically connect clients to businesses and other organizations and events. *Establish and maintain quality customer service by building a friendly rapport and strong relationship with every client. *Work with current clients to keep their ads fresh and to help with any needs regardless if it applies to purchasing advertising. *Confidently advise clients on best marketing avenues for their business brand. *Promote our product to businesses and individuals through canvassing and events. *Arrange activities, lunch & learns and large sponsored events. *Manage client and employee appreciation program. *Manage non-profit/outreach program and staff. *Design and lead programs to raise funds for charity/non-profit programs. *Train/coach sales staff to reach their personal and their client's goals.
- Account Executive /Community Outreach Director at City Journals
- at West Jordan Chamber of Commerce
- Office Manager/Retention & Marketing at RK Property Services
- Sales, Marketing & Events Manager at
4 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Performing feasibility studies, financial assessments, business planning and development services for tribal, privately-held, and nonprofit entities.
· Built a public-charity non-profit Community Development Corporation from the ground up.
· Housing manufacturing plant Business Plan and entity development with public-private partnership funding stack.
· Feasibility study for an Assisted Living Facility, comprehensive market study and financial projections.
• Corporate consulting division development: renewable energy feasibility studies, renewable energy and utility development. Secured three tribal government clients in first sixty days, contracted six-figure renewable energy feasibility studies. Funded projects by writing and awarded USDA Rural Development Business Opportunity Grant with tribal contribution. · Business plan and financing in progress: indoor aquaponic farm, bio-fiber board manufacturing plant, and mortgage company. · Community Development Loan Fund, secured grant from Department of Treasury for operating and fund development, developed internal controls, client intake and loan procurement process. Received State of MN Housing Counselor two-year license, Pathways Home Buyer Trainer Certification, and Credit Counseling Certificate from Neighborworks.
• In-depth historical financial assessment for multi-plex for-profit entity, held teaching sessions with management and corporate staff to make incremental changes that were low-cost, high-impact.
• Marketing audit: function, expense, and return metrics on three gaming facilities, short-term plan to implement with low-cost, high-impact activities, and a five-year path.
• Developed initial plan to reorganize the gaming properties, and build a corporate training and career center. Product and channel marketing development: cut and sew manufacturing; design, manufacturing, importing, packaging, and distribution.
- Consultant at mjr Business Advisors, LLC
- President/CEO at Marketing Evolution, Inc
- Assistant Director of Marketing at Dakota Sioux Casino
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Monitored and maintained data across the Private Bank and Chase Wealth Management for the Regulatory Reporting
Fixed Income team in order to create tax packages (1099-Int, 1099-OID, 1099-BTC, etc.) for 300k+ clients
• Lead contact for inter team communications and processes
• Responsible for ensuring data integrity of all security level bond tax data in OMNI system Performed advanced recal- culations of municipal bond amortization and accretion on fixed income securities for discrepancies and date of death step ups in basis
• Built tax information summary letters (TISLs) and for non-reportable (Foundation, Charity, Non-profit, etc.)
• Recalculated and corrected mortgage backed securities' cost basis, interest, and adjusted face values
- Wealth Management Tax Operations Lead Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
- Network and Systems Administrator at Access Group Incorporated
- Service Desk Technician at Berkley Technology Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer & Network Security
- A.S. - Computer Network Engineering
Serves as an engaged member of the senior team contributing to the visual & strategic direction and implementation of company/brand directives; including assistance with campaign work, new business pitches, and all client creative requests. Owns the creative process from brief to production, including (but not limited to): brainstorming and conceptual ideation, content and brand strategy, the writing / designing and presentation of creative concept decks, on-set art direction for photo / video shoots (+ pre & post-production management), ensuring resources are in place for all asset creation needs, and mentoring the Jr. Creative/Design team. Aims to drive efficiency and inspire creative excellence across the department as a whole. AGENCIES & IN-HOUSE CLIENTS: Deborah Connolly Designs - Creative Director & Brand Strategist J. Walter Thompson (WPP) - Associate Creative Director, Art Marina Maher Communications (Omnicom) - Associate Creative Director, Art MWWPR - Associate Creative Director, Art Chickstarter - Creative Strategist & Brand Business Proposal Writer Chalet Eva Chamonix-Mont Blanc - Creative Director Tribal DDB (Omnicom)- Senior Art Director The Catholic Big Sisters & Big Brothers Charity (Non Profit) - Senior Creative Cohn & Wolfe (WPP)- Conceptual Creative Director AWARDS: CLIENT // TIDE --> CANNES LIONS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CREATIVITY 2017 *GOLD - Media - Branded Content - Use Brand/Product Integration into a Program or Platfom *GOLD - Media - Channels - Use of Events *GOLD - Promo & Activation - Sectors: Fast Moving Consumer Goods *GOLD - Promo & Activation - Use of Promo: Experience: Live Shows *GOLD: - Promo & Activation - Use of Promo: Mediums: Use of Broadcast *SILVER - Integrated *SILVER - Direct - Use of Broadcast *BRONZE - Direct - Real-Time Response *BRONZE - Cyber - Influencer /Talent *SHORTLIST - Cyber - Real-Time Response *SHORTLIST - Cyber - Community Building / Management *SHORTLIST - Direct - Use of Social Platforms -->ONE SHOW 2017 *BRONZE PENCIL - Film: Innovation in Film/Television/Cinema CLIENT// U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS --> TELLY AWARDS 2018 *GOLD - General - Recruitment for Non Broadcast (Title: "Stand With Us") *BRONZE - General - Recruitment for Non Broadcast (Title: "Make the Difference") -->DAVEY AWARDS 2018 *SILVER - Commercial - Public Service & Activism for Commercials *PR DAILY'S VIDEO & VISUAL AWARDS 2017 *HONORABLE MENTION - Recruitment & Employer Branding Video -->RAGAN'S 2017 EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATION AWARD *HONORABLE MENTION - Recruitment Video Super Bowl LI U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Comcast Chalet Eva-Mont Blanc(Hospitality) Alaska Airlines Cox Communications /Autotrader Head & Shoulders IAMS Pet Care Robitussin Three Musketeers Catholic Big Brothers & Big Sisters Charity/Non-Profit, Chickstarter Pfizer The October Ball (NYC Annual Charity Ball) Deborah Connolly Bath & Beach Artisan Home Textiles La Patisserie Kitchen Sophia Luxury Bath Casaba Towels KB Homes Hershey's Bayer Pharmaceuticals Surterra Wellness (Medical Cannabis/Marijuana)
- CREATIVE / ART DIRECTOR & MARKETING STRATEGIST at Freelance/Self employed
- ART DIRECTOR at 360i
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR, MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS at OperaROX // ROX Art Gallery
- ASSOCIATE CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER at ICED Media
2 years, 8 months at this Job
March 2018 - Present Coordinate all details of special events such as weddings, corporate, Layout design charity, non profit, anything exceeding $1,000 in food and beverage sales. Created all event logistics, including floor plans and timelines. Hired, trained, and educated staff on proper event procedures. Over saw events and managed event staff. Maintained and ran social media outlets to generate sale leads. Followed up sales leads, conducted tours and created contracts for booked events. In charge of ordering inventory, rentals. and outside vendors. Prepared all BEO's and created menus and bar packages for each event.
- Catering Manager at Ann Arbor City Club
- Catering Director at The Village Club
- SALES & CATERING MANAGER at Soprano's Catering
- EVENT MARKETING ASSISTANT- RED PATROL at Olympia Entertainment
5 months at this Job
Photo-shoots - Various themes including high-fashion and underwater Fashion show, hair shows & runway (charity/non-profit) Misc - Art gallery hostess, music video extra, tradeshow, etc.
- Freelance at
- Freelance Interpreter and Translator at Freelance
- at Universal Orlando
- Nanny (full-time) at Personal Child Care
8 years at this Job
- Associates in Arts degree - General Studies
- Staff member at Profit Co
- Non at Profit Co
9 months at this Job
- - Finance and Economics
Organize and involve in many independent missions to poverty and rural area.
• Coordinated various fundraising events to successfully raise money to build orphanages.
- Logistics Coordinator at Vietnamese Charity non-profit organization
- Mechanical Engineer, Intern at Webtellect
- Senior Design Project at PSNS&IMF
- Flooring Installer at Coverall Flooring
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering