Internship under a chartered accountant firm where I learned about accounting audiitng and vouching.
- Entry Level Accountant at Chartered accountant firm
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Kamil is an Accounting graduate with Masters in Economics, Finance and International Affairs. He is a Chartered Accountant (CPA) with early start in accounting, banking, auditing and investigation and CFO positions as he climbed his professional career. Out of curiosity and to expand his knowledge frontier, Kamil joined an online community where he is surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people who got him involved with learning NetSuite. With his background Kamil took the initiative and invested his time to be self-taught. He kept his NetSuite knowledge up to date by reading NetSuite For Dummies, NetSuite YouTube, & online accounting tutorials. Kamil helped lead his first NetSuite project as an in-house Consultant for the implementation of this software for FEMDEL LLC. Kamil continues to utilize NetSuite's SuiteAnswers, extensive help documents, and training videos to expand his NetSuite skills and his accounting background is of tremendous lift as he forges ahead expanding his knowledge of NetSuite in the last three years. Project: Phoenix Marketing International - December 2018 - Current Role: NetSuite Remote Administrator Providing offshore administrative and functional supports on payroll, reports and reporting, saved searched, workflows, configurations and customization of NetSuite applications to meet business exigencies. Troubleshooting assistance and helping with other matters arising from NetSuite operations.
- Chartered Accountant (CPA) at FEMDEL LLC
- NetSuite Consultant at MTK Consulting
- In-house NetSuite Consultant at FEMDEL LLC
- Small and Medium business services Consultant at Joseph Associates CPA (Certified Public Accountants)
3 months at this Job
- Master in International Affairs - International Affairs
- Master of Science - Economics
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Management & Accounting
- Diploma in Accounting - Distinctions
- PhD - Business
Marine Lines, Mumbai (January 2013 - June 2018) During this tenure as a Chartered Accountant, I was involved in various assignments which has increased
my ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines efficiently and effectively.
• Preparation and maintenance of statutory books of accounts and administrating the finalisation of quarter and year-end financial statements.
• Preparing consolidated Financial statements & related reports for presenting in Board meetings and AGM.
• Guiding & Handling team of 10 to 12 employees under my leadership & extracting best results from each of them for overall betterment of the organisation.
• Handling Preparation of Management Information System (MIS) report and reconciliation statements.
• Preparation and conversion of financial statement to IFRS.
• Handling calculation and preparation of Transfer Pricing Report.
• Managing assigned specific projects independently.
• Scrutinizing exchange rate differences.
• Involved in quarterly/half yearly stock audits & physical inventory verifications.
• Practical experience of reconciliation of inventories
• Computing individual and corporate tax instalments payments, filing the returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance.
• Represented the firm on a variety of audit assignments comprising of Statutory Audit and Tax Audit of various companies, firms and individuals.
• Responsible for finalization of accounts, preparation of final accounts, Audit reports, verification of adherence to accounting standards and relevant statutory frameworks, forecasting of Profit and Loss account, Balance Sheet and Cash flows for various projects.
• Handled the preparation and filing of Income Tax returns, Service Tax, TDS computation & return filing for corporate, public and private trusts, firms and individuals.
• Handled successfully all the VAT audits and return filings independently.
• Provided advices to potential clients enabling them to cope up with direct and indirect taxes legalities and successfully suggested the optimal solutions for their tax planning.
• Finalized the incorporation process of many companies independently.
• Filed XBRL and Non-XBRL Annual Returns of various companies with ROC.
• Participated in preparation of Project Reports and CMA Reports.
• Drafting and preparing replies to Income Tax notices.
• Assisted in preparation and submission of Assessment and appeals of various entities before Income Tax Appellate Authorities including Income Tax Appellate Tribunal of Mumbai.
• Corresponded regularly with bankers to assist in various projects for clients.
- Chartered Accountant, I at M.B. Advani & Co
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.Com - Accounts & Finance
- Chartered Accountant - Accounts & Finance
Start Date:- Oct 2013 End Date:- Sep 2015
Description:- Company handles multiple IT and new startup business clients, alongwith several other commercial vendors. I was part of team which was consulted for day to day accounting work. Role:- Assistant Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary
• Monitoring the day to day accounting activities
• Scrutiny of General ledger
• Maintenance of accounts register (sales and purchases)
• Bill Passing - Purchase Bill, payment Invoices, Debit/ Credit notes *Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Handling of cash book
• Preparing audit report Auditing Experience: Internal Audit: DCM Shriram Ltd. Corp. Delhi
- Assistant Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary at Ritesh Girish & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- CS - Finals
• Managing finance and accounting functions, designing and implementing accounting policies and procedures, analyzing financial information, and determining financial objectives for the organization
• Statutory Audit of companies involving compliance with Corporate Law provisions, Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
• Supervising accounting teams for preparation of monthly account books, reconciling of business accounts
• Assisting in filing tax returns, tax registrations along with evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls.
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts and maintaining for stakeholders' and management's reference
• Performing company's financial audit periodically, and managing accounting and financial systems and budgets.
- Chartered Accountant at K.A Shanghvi and Co
- Articled Accountant at Kansariwala and Chevli Associates (India)
6 months at this Job
- Certified Public Accountant
- B. Com - Management Accountancy and Auditing
Tagore Medical College and Hospital - An Educationist and Philanthropist Trust pledged to the noble task of offering state of the art higher education in the field of Medicine.
• Performed complete accounting functions including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, prepared financial statements and budget tracking.
• Implemented changes and improvised the structure of the financial software of the trust.
• Implemented acceleration of month end closing process to provide timely financial reports. First Leasing Company India Limited
• Played a key role in Special audit conducted for Reserve Bank of India for determining the modus operandi and quantifying the financial misstatements to the tune of 15 billion Roca - a global brand with presence in more than 170 markets and a world leader in bathroom in designing bathroom spaces.
• Lead the team and drove financial accountability throughout operating units.
• Automated preparation of financial reports that had previously required 10 hours of staff time per week.
• Audited vendor contracts, cash applications which resulted in a complete and accurate billing analysis of all vendors.
- Chartered Accountant at N.C. RAJAGOPAL & CO
- Bookkeeping Assistant, Medical Billing Department at UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance - Chartered Accountancy
Chartered Accountant Firm,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
• Prepared Balance-sheets, Income Statements, Ledger accounts for clients (Proprietorship & Partnership firms, Multi-national and local companies, Banks, NGO, Schools.)
• Audited financial statements of companies/clients to determine the compliance with the Indian Tax law and GAAP
• Performed Account Reconciliation and Adjustments at the end of the financial year to verify the balance listed is accurate
• Assisted Administrator by answering client calls in a professional and efficient manner
• Ensured the confidentiality of clients and personnel files.
• Prepared and filed tax-returns for clients
• Served senior Chartered Accountant by providing necessary financial information from the records
• Administrative work such as preparing word reports, excel spreadsheets, data-entry. Pritesh Shah 929-351-5471 [email protected] www.linkedin.com/in/pshah7
- Accountant at K.D. Patel & Associates(Chartered Accountant Firm)
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Auditing
Now i am looking for a job.i was completed CA(CC) Atik Khaled Chowdhury Chartered Accountants CA Firm in Bangladesh
- Trainee Accountant at Atik Khaled Chowdhury Chartered Accountant
3 years at this Job
- MBS in Accounting
- B.B.S (Hons) - Accounting
- Secondary School Certificate - Business Studies
- - Business Studies
Company Profile: www.gocloudz.com
Gocloudz is an online app development company having registered office in India.
• Prepare documents, reports, and financial statements.
• Prepare and post journal entries.
• Manage monthly account reconciliation.
• Month end closing of financial statements.
• Manage monthly accrual of expenses and prepaid expenses.
• Monthly reconciliation of bank statements.
• Assisting auditors with queries and preparing reports for audit.
• Work with team to prepare for audits and with auditors to smooth completion.
- Chartered Accountant at GoCloudz Technologies
- Account Executive at Suzlon Energy Limited
- Sr. Manager Accounts at PRONET CONSULTING SERVICES P LTD
- Regional Compliance Manager at ICICI BANK LTD
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting And Auditing
- - Financial Accounting
- - Managerial Accounting
• Planned and executed tax and statutory audit assignments for over 60 partnership firms and private limited companies annually with a turnover over Rs. 10 million.
• Revised and streamlined inefficient accounting and bookkeeping procedures using automated and manual cleansing initiatives.
• Prepared over 600 income tax returns annually for individuals, partnership firms and companies, including analyzing documents, determining deductions and computing taxes.
• Entered purchase, sales and bank transactions for over 15 clients in various businesses like grocers, textiles, construction, real estate and IT services.
- Chartered Accountant/ Consultant at Devendra Shethia & Company
- Analyst at Populous Group
- Project Management Intern at Stony Brook University
- Article Trainee at Devendra Shethia & Company
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Finance & Accounting - Finance & Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce