In Full Time practice worked with Sharad P. Joshi & Associates, Chartered Accountant firm based in Pune. Involved in handling Internal audits, Statutory audits, Bank audits, Revenue audits, Project finance and Tax representations for various clients before various tax authorities. Following are the work details -
• Working as an auditor at Chaphekar Enginerring Pvt Ltd. Pune. This company is the prominent supplier of Load bodies to TATA MOTORS LTD.
• Completed the Statutory audit of Mitcon Consultancy Ltd. The company provides consultancy services on carbon credit, biotechnology etc. Mitcon also provides management courses in different stream.
• Completed statutory audit of Balaji Garage Pvt Ltd. It is an authorized service center of Tata Motors.
• Assisted in Bank audit of State Bank of India, branch Market yard and Arneyeshwar.
• Revenue audit, Bank reconciliation, stock valuation, analysis of financial statements, financial ratios.
• Preparation of Detailed project report containing Cost of the Project, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss A/c, Cash flow - fund flow statement, Statement showing working capital, Accounting and Financial Ratios for the clients of the firm.
- Chartered Accountant at Sharad P Joshi & Associates, CA firm
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - commerce
Kamil is an Accounting graduate with Masters in Economics, Finance and International Affairs. He is Chartered Accountant (CPA) with early start in accounting, banking, auditing and investigation and CFO positions as he climbed his professional career. Out of curiosity and to expand his knowledge frontier, Kamil joined an online community where he is surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people who got him involved with learning NetSuite. With his background Kamil took the initiative and invested his time to be self-taught. He kept his NetSuite knowledge up to date by reading NetSuite For Dummies, NetSuite YouTube, & online accounting tutorials. Kamil helped lead his first NetSuite project as an in-house Consultant for the implementation of this software for FEMDEL LLC. Kamil continues to utilize NetSuite's SuiteAnswers, extensive help documents, and training videos to expand his NetSuite skills and his accounting background is of tremendous lift as he forges ahead expanding his knowledge of NetSuite in the last two years plus.
Project: MTK Consulting - April 2017 - Current
Role: NetSuite Consultant - Onsite/offshore functional support
Responsible for working directly with clients to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, works with clients to configure/customize the NetSuite application to meet their business requirements.
• Experienced with 4 full cycle implementations.
• Highly versed in NetSuite Core Financial modules
• Conducts sessions with clients over the phone, web conference, or in-person. Attends project meetings and provides status on progress of activities and deliverables.
• Provides clients with as needed consulting, general assistance, and be a 'go-to' resource for specific functional areas.
• Contributes to the solutions repository/leading practices and knowledge share activities at NetSuite.
- Chartered Accountant (CPA) at FEMDEL LLC
- In-house NetSuite Consultant at FEMDEL LLC
- Small and medium business services Consultant at Joseph Associates CPA (Certified Public Accountants)
- Chief Operating Officer at Westcom Technologies & Energy Services Limited
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master in International Affairs - International Affairs
- Master of Science - Economics
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Management & Accounting
- Diploma in Accounting - Distinctions
- PhD - Business
Worked as an Article Assistant in "Simrit & ASSOCIATES", Chartered Accountants (Chandigarh),
Under CA Simrit Kaur from 07thFeb., 2015 to 12thJuy., 2018.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparation of Tax Audit Report of various Corporate and Non - Corporate Assesses.
Prepared as well as filed Income Tax Return of various Corporate and Non- Corporate Assesses. Timely Calculation and deposit of TDS, Preparation & Filing of TDS Return, Reply of TDS Notices to Income Tax Department.
Income Tax Computation of Companies, Firms & Individuals. Income Tax Return Filing on softwares like Computax & Smarttax.
Supervise Audit Team and discuss Audit Report with Management. Check & Establish Internal Control System.
Analysis of Draft Financial Statements including Notes to Accounts.
Physical stock take and valuation as on the year end in accordance with Accounting Standard issued by ICAI.
Auditing of Companies with CARO 2016 applications.
Vouching of Various Books like purchase book, Cash Book, Journal Book
Chartered Accountant, B.Com '
Member in Statutory Audit of:
• State Bank of India (Sector 17 Branch, Chandigarh).
• Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited
• Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority
• The Punjab Genco Ltd. Finance & Accounting: Preparation & Analysis of Annual Accounts. Bank, Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation. Assisted clients in various Tax Planning & other Financial matters. Compliance with Sales Tax, Service Tax, GST & related matters. Filing of Documents with ROC. Drafting replies to demand orders in assessment proceedings of Income Tax. Dealt with the Statuary Auditor/ Internal Auditor of the client. Preparation of Fixed Assets Schedule as per company law/income tax act. Analysis report on budgeted expenditure and actual expenditure.
- Practicing Chartered Accountant at "Simrit & ASSOCIATES", Chartered Accountants (Chandigarh)
4 months at this Job
Audit Trainee / Audit Support Staff
• Assist in preparing the Client's trial balance.
• Assist in filling of the Client's Annual Returns Tax computation.
• Maintaining the company Electronics Computer System.
• Assisting the Chartered Auditor in preparing the Client's Secretarial filling.
• Assisting the Chartered Auditor in preparing the company reconciliation account.
- Chartered Accountant at KAYODE SONAIKE & CO
- ICT Computer Trainer / Office Assistance at ICT Computer Training Center
- Training Instructor at STANDARD COMPUTER ACADEMY
- Assistance Supervisor of Child Cares Department at COMFORT HOSPITAL & MATERNITY
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Accountancy
- Diploma - Desktop Publishing
- Diploma - Computer Engineering
- National Diploma - Accountancy
June 2005-March 2008) (CA-Chartered Accountant like CPA) Clients In Chartered Accountant Firm (A) JSPL India Pvt Ltd. Dombivli, India (B) Icon Hospital Dombivli, India (C) Swaraj Travels Pvt Ltd Dombivli, India (D) Answer Computer Pvt Ltd. Dombivli, India (E) New Cafociet Pvt ltd Mumbai, India
- Smita Gandhi CA firm as Finance accountant at In Chartered Accountant Firm
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Commerce - Commerce
Fund Structuring Advisory Services
• Advised on Permanent Establishment constitution & its tax implications in India (Fixed Place PE, Service PE, Agency PE)
• Examined constitution of a fund in multiple jurisdictions (including USA) & recommended an appropriate jurisdiction
• Reviewed onshore and offshore fund structure related documents (USD 17+m) & provided inputs from an Indian tax perspective (Constitution, Shareholder's Agreement, Private Placement Memorandum, Trust Deed, Tax Opinion)
• Opined on Place of Effective Management exposures in India & ways to alleviate the risks from an Indian tax standpoint Transaction Structuring Advisory Services
• Opined on tax implications on the secondary purchase/investment transaction, from an Indian tax & tax treaty standpoint
• Reviewed deal transaction (buy side) documents & provided comments thereon from Indian tax perspective (Term Sheets, SPA, Seller's Representation and Warranties, Tax Opinion provided by Seller)
• Advised the Indian tax implications on sale of various investment instruments (equity, CCDs, NCDs, units of AIF) Portfolio Valuation & Reporting Services
• Prepared & computed year end portfolio value reports for the investors of a fund, making investments in India (INR 8.17bn)
• Computed allocation of the portfolio value of a US LP on account of year end/entry/exit of partners (USD 21+m) Other Services (Litigation, Compliance, Trainings)
• Represented tax appeals before the appellate authorities for offshore funds resulting in to a favorable adjudication order
• Computed income, tax liability, tax provisions & filed return of income in India for foreign companies & individuals
• Presented a training on General Anti-Avoidance Rules & on tax updates for a group of 200+ people
- Chartered Accountant at PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd
- Chartered Accountant Article Assistant at BDO India LLP
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Commerce - Finance and Taxation
- Bachelor of Commerce - Secured A Grade and scored
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Accounting and Taxation
• Working with Sanjayabhay & Associates (Chartered Accountant firm) as an Accountant Details of work experience:- A. work in Accounting software specialization 1. Tally Erp 9, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 2. Excel and word. B. work Experience of Accounting 1. Accounting (Sales, Purchase and Cash Vouchers.) 2. Prepare Sales Tax Return, 3. Issue C, F, H, E1 Forms And Surrender Forms 4. Prepare Bank Reconciliation. 5. Maintain Debtors, Creditors. 6. Submit Returns of Sales Tax 7. Knowledge of GST 8. Prepare GST Return & Filing GST Return
- Accounts Executive at SSAG & Associates Accounts Executive ( chartered accountant )
- Accounts Executive at Suniska Enterprises pvt ltd.
- Accountant at SanjayAbhay& Associates ( chartered accountant )
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Key Result Areas:
• Heading finance functions, determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies and procedures to facilitate internal financial control
• Supervising the preparation of monthly financials, evaluation of projects based on cost benefits analysis to arrive at its financial and commercial feasibility
• Monitoring preparation of statutory books of accounts, bank reconciliation and consolidated reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms
• Administering financial statements including trial balance, profit & loss accounts, age-wise accounts payables & receivables statements and balance sheets
• Determining financial objectives and designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate financial control; guiding preparation of cash flow & bank reconciliation statements
• Implementing systems, procedures & manuals for preparation & maintenance of statutory books of accounts & financial statements and ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements
• Overseeing administration of the department and maintaining coordination between various internal departments for smooth functioning
• Coordinating with the team for sending the MIS report to head office on daily basis, also for manpower planning, recruitment, induction, exit interviews & ensuring cultural fit
• Managing payroll processing function involving computation of salaries, attendance, leave, fixed & variable entitlements and filing of Income Tax, PF, TDS and other statutory returns
• Preparing internal & statutory audit schedules on quarterly and yearly basis
• Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes (Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax and VAT, GST); filing the returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance
• Handling preparation of MIS reports and reconciliation statements as well as undertaking analysis for key indicators to assist top management
• Preparing the personal files, cash & fund flow statement, balance sheet, audit reports, sales invoices, debtors' reconciliation and other financial reports to keep track of financial performance Currently working as a professional in one of the Mid-Size Chartered Accountant firm, named as 'ADB & Associates, Chartered Accountant'
- Chartered Accountant at JR Davda & Associates
3 years at this Job
- B.Com (A&F) , CA ( 1st attempt) - Accounting & Finance
• Initiated complete financial operations & providing supportive data analysis for investment decisions.
• Executed Compliance Audit, Financial Audit and Tax Audits for Corporates and partnership firms.
• Lead Internal and stock audits for various companies and firms.
• Spearheaded cost reduction model by making changes in Internal control system thereby reducing cost by 7%
• Oversaw Service Tax, VAT, Excise and customs notices and response to scrutiny by the Income Tax, Sales Tax and Service Tax Department.
- Chartered Accountant at DHIRENDRA D. SHAH & CO
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting and Finance
Department: - Accounatant Location: - Sikar (Rajasthan) Current CTC: - 2.25 Lacks (PA) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Years of Experience: - 1 years Period for Joining: - 15 days (Max) Place: - Jassupura Hanuman Singh Signatory
- CA Chartered Accountant at R Seth & Associates
1 year, 6 months at this Job